Faith's Journal - Eggplant - Cover

Faith's Journal - Eggplant

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: Faith buys an eggplant. In some ways it is like Logan's cock. But not in enough ways. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

I went for a long run and then I had a long shower and then I put on fun makeup and went to the market where I bought an eggplant.

Please Wait while image loads

It is quite beautiful with its smooth glossy purple skin, its firmness without being hard. It does feel more than a little like Logan’s cock. Probably it’s a little bigger. Not as warm. My fingers do not glide along the eggplant skin the way they do along Logan’s cock skin. Maybe if I added some oil. At checkout I blushed. I couldn’t help it. Anyway, I’m not going to fuck it, I’m going to peel it and slice it and sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake it in a broth of diced tomato and chopped onion and crumbled brown sugar. Then I’m going to eat it.

Okay, it’s baking now. At the library this afternoon I read a novel about a troubled girl, 25, Irish, who hoped to be an artist. A conceptual artist. She spent the summer at the cottage of her dead grandmother taking pictures of dead animals. It was definitely a sad story. I have mixed feelings about conceptual art. Like really the most important thing is the concept, and the realization is almost superfluous, even though sometimes it’s call performance art. I think art should include old-fashioned craftsmanship and not just creating a book by Xeroxing a white sheet of paper over and over until the last page is practically black.

I’m a little worried about Rachel. She didn’t come. Maybe I should call her or text her. The only good thing is I didn’t have to worry about whether or not to give her the screwdriver or the screw. That reminds me that they’re still in my purse.

Thinking back, I can’t remember any thoughts I had while I was running. Mindless. Oh, there’s the oven. Maybe my eggplant is done.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.