Mouth for Rent - Cover

Mouth for Rent

Copyright© 2022 by MaryS

Chapter 6: Finding Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Finding Love - A woman rents her mouth for cock sucking using the new sex app.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex  

Greg never returned to the hotel, he didn’t call, he didn’t text. He had disappeared. Billy had to get back to Lubbock and I was ready for the fall semester, so we planned on leaving.

We planned to go back together, Billy was going to fly into Dallas with me to see that I was okay, but the day before we were to leave he got a call and found out he had to be back at the church for a business meeting that same afternoon. So I drove him to the airport and saw him off. I promised him I would be fine, and I truly was over the initial shock. I figured what Greg had seen in that room that night was no worse than what he told us about his high school years. So we both had been to blame, we both had kept secrets from each other, and we both would have to make new lives for ourselves.

As I drove back to the hotel, I wondered what I would do with Greg’s things in the apartment. The lease was to be renewed by start of school. I couldn’t afford the apartment by myself so I would move back to the dorm. I figured sooner or later he would have to let me know where he was and what we would do about the things we owned jointly. Sounded like a fucking divorce to me.

I found myself in my dorm room two weeks to the start of classes and my sophomore year. It took me a couple of trips to get my stuff from the apartment and the rest I told the manager to throw it out. I had no place to keep it and I wasn’t going to get a storage unit.

My bank account where I kept my cock sucking money was pretty much empty and needed replenishing. I sold my suitcase, pawned the engagement ring Greg had given me. New students and their parents were arriving at the school for the start of the semester. Every August it happens this way. I sat out on the front lawn watching the boys, wondering what their cocks were like. Greg and I would’ve been married by now, if we hadn’t gone to LA for vacation. What a fucked up situation that was.

One thing led to another at the student union. The union was a good place to pick up cocks to suck and make money. The guys were eager and willing. The day before the semester started I wondered if university was for me. I was debt free having used my cock sucking money to pay for my Freshman year. I had left my old life behind and now I lived for lust alone. Sex was my life. I saw no reason why I couldn’t pay for the next three years by sucking cock. Cocks were my business now and I’d need a business degree to manage them.

One afternoon in October I met a freaky girl at the student union who invited me to join her for the Halloween festival that evening in downtown Dallas. There would be music and dancing and she told me there would be a chance to get in on some good action, as well as some good money. She was in my literature class but didn’t know her. I think she was a junior. She was a mouth girl also, and she had heard about me from one of the guys I met at the student union last semester. So we planned to meet at the entrance to the festival.

The place was packed. Sue, the girl in my class, had tickets, I don’t know where she got them, and once in the place she introduced me to two other girls, both professional groupies. The third band of the night was playing on stage. Everyone was dressed in some kind of Halloween costume.

One of the girls told me what was happening. “There are five bands tonight. The next band is who we’re waiting for. The guys in the group are into oral stuff, you know? And most of the chicks I know wanna get balled. So I figure, what the fuck, we’ll get a couple of nice mouth girls over here and really have us a good time later.”

I smiled. She was direct, honest, and very stoned. I asked her if she had any weed. I had been smoking weed quite a lot since I returned to school. It helped me forget about the past.

“Listen,” the groupie said as we sat in our seats, “I think it’s gonna be a good night. Yeah, I really feel it, you know what I mean? Sue? Maggie? You feel it too?”

“Um, yeah, sure,” I smiled. Feel what? I just wanted to suck some guys off and make a few dollars. Build that bank account back up.

When the fourth group came out on stage, the groupie leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Hey, that’s Randy, he’s the leader. You’ll faint, his cock is like twelve fucking inches long. See, he wears those spandex pants like those bands from the last century. Hmm.” She licked her lips.

I looked. Sure enough, there was a long hard outline in his tight pants. I felt something stir between my legs. I couldn’t wait for their set to finish. When it was over, we fought the crowds of screeching teenagers in the area behind the stage, until we came to a roped-off section.

The head groupie, I found out her name was Judy, and the other one was Janet, called to one of the security guards standing near the stage entrance. He recognized her and let us by the ropes, and we stood waiting at the door. In a few minutes, as the teenagers yelled, the four members of the group came out the door. Judy hugged Randy and got into the back of the limousine with him. Then we all piled in, and it was some squeeze. Even before the driver got us out of the alley, Randy had his tight spandex pants to his knees and Judy was sliding her lips up and down his incredibly huge cock.

We traveled to a nearby hotel where the bands in the festival were staying and all I can remember is having sex, sex, sex. Randy’s cock was the biggest I had ever seen in my life and I was dying to suck it. As soon as he got his pants off, I sank my mouth down on it. I tried to get it all in my mouth but that would have been humanly impossible. In fact, when I took it in as far as I could, there was still room for Janet to lick the part of the shaft that wasn’t hidden by my lips.

Randy and the other three guys loved being sucked, and we all took turns sucking them, licking them, masturbating them. The drummer, Tom, liked one girl to suck on his ass while another went down on his cock. Janet particularly liked putting her tongue up guys’ assholes, and she had a perfect tongue for it, it was very pointed at the tip. Randy bent over and we all watched as Janet knelt behind him and spread his ass cheeks with her tongue. Then, with the help of her hands holding his buttocks apart, she inserted the tip of it into his asshole.

The guys did things to us also. Each one of them sucked each of us, driving our bodies wild. Randy was especially good’ at nibbling on my clit. I was going crazy on the floor with his head plastered between my legs. Above me the drummer was beating off, and he came just as I did and his cum dripped into my open mouth. I felt the warm gush between my legs and Randy’s lips and tongue lapping it all up.

One of the guys asked Judy if she cared to do the “special” and she said sure she would. Sue and I wondered what they were going to do, so we followed them into the bedroom and watched as Judy got into the dry bathtub and spread her legs wide open. She held her’ pussy lips apart as the guy positioned himself next to the tub. Then we all watched in fascination as he let a hot stream of urine fall from the tip of his cock directly onto her. She squealed as the liquid hit her, landing on her tits, stomach, cunt, and her face, he moved his stream back and forth over her body. The guy’s cock grew larger as he was peeing, starting to become erect, and he had to hold it down. I was utterly captivated. I’d seen Billy and Greg urinate, but nothing like this. This was a turn on.

The stream stopped and Judy giggled as the guy shook his cock and drops of urine fell to her body. Then she turned on the water in the tub and he got in with her as the bathtub filled. She began sucking him as the water reached his cock. We left them alone.

Back in the living room, Sue, Janet and I knelt on the floor as Randy and the two others stood in front of us. We played with their cocks with our tongues, our noses, our hair. Finally, when they were hard, we took them into our lips and let them fill our throats. We then had a race to see who could come first. We worked hard and fast, driving our lips back and forth as best we knew how. The boys standing there with their hands on their hips panting.

Randy came first, in Sue’s mouth. The drummer was second, and I received his load. The other couldn’t come again and Janet seemed disappointed. He made up for it by sucking her pussy for a long time. And the night continued like that until exhaustion set in. I sent down to room service for a snack and then we all fell asleep. I curled up between Randy and the drummer and held their cocks in my hands as I drifted off. It had been a good night. The next morning the guys gave us a $1000 each. I was back in business.

The months rolled on. I kept my grades up and paid off my Sophomore fall semester. I’d run into Sue in class and we’d trade information on the various guys we sucked off, things like their cock size, the feel of it, how his semen tasted. I kept notes on my phone. I don’t know why we never became roomies in the dorm, probably because we’d compete against each other. Billy and I were home for Christmas. He brought his girlfriend home, Judy. Billy said that Judy would probably freak out if she knew I sucked him off, pretty much what Greg did. So we kept it on the down low in the barn.

The spring semester was a busy one. By the end of February I had enough money saved to pay for the semester, anything beyond that was gravy. On weekends in the student union, I’d search for students, another cock to suck in trade for money. Sex apps were coming out and were popular with college students.

There was an app called Snatch. It was billed as a dating app where you sign up and anyone that matches your profile is alerted and can kidnap you for a date, either to the movies or a dinner, or whatever was agreed upon. Seemed kind of weird to me.

There was Kinder, a dating app for women that matches them with other women’s daughters for one on one dates.

Pyst is a dating app/sex worker app where sex workers could change things up and date each other. I almost thought that Sue and I would be a fit for this one.

Two competing apps that were getting popular were Clyt and Ubersluts. Clyt was an app for guys or girls to lick and suck clit, it allowed for leaving a tip, unlike the others. Ubersluts allowed for hookup’s for straight up, vanilla type fucking, quickies in other words.

The newest was a mouth dating app, called Suckers, where the guy could rent a mouth to have his cock sucked. The app worked for either male or female and it was exactly what I was looking for. I created my profile, setup the payment options and got into business for myself. I’d chuckle every now and then as I thought of the app like my pimp, like Billy was when we were in school.

My very first customer I met near a department store a couple of blocks from campus. We went down to the men’s room in a nearby bar. The place was almost deserted and the man smiled at the bartender, who seemed to know what was going on. When we got to the bathroom we tapped our phones and the payment was transferred, $150.

I sat on the toilet and watched the guy unzip his pants. His cock fell out in front of me and I opened my lips and let it slide in. I ran my tongue up and down it, flicking the underside of the head until I heard him moan in pleasure. I looked up. His eyes were closed and he was holding onto the toilet stall with both hands. I realized then, for the first time, how handsome he was and how rich-looking. I decided to do as good a job as I could.

I stopped sucking and pulled his belt open and tugged his pants down to his knees. Then I did the same to his undershorts and he took the tail of his shirt and held it up against his stomach. His naked loins were ready for whatever I wanted to do, and I did everything I knew how to do.

I licked the shaft of his cock a few times, kissing the end every time I brought my tongue up it. Then I moved my lips down to his testicles and licked them, applying as much saliva as I could. When I brought my lips back to his cock, I took his balls in my hand and slipped them around in my fingertips.

Then I began my hard back-and-forth movements that nearly drove him wild. I pulled on his balls, as if I was milking them, each time his cock slid deep into my mouth. He spread his legs and began moving his hips in rhythm with my strokes. His undershorts were stretched so far between his knees that they started ripping. His pants were in a ball around his feet.

I knew he was near his climax when he gasped and began driving his cock in and out of mouth, fucking my face. After about four strokes, he pulled back and I clamped my mouth around the tip of his cock, holding tight between my lips, gnawing on the flesh there. The first shot of hot cum poured along my tongue and dribbled down my throat. Then I let him slide his cock back into my mouth, and I held tight and sucked and swallowed until all of his sperm was inside me. I wouldn’t let his cock free until it began to grow soft within me. I let it fall from my lips with a gentle plopping sound and kissed it before the man pulled his pants up.

“Fuck, that’s the best I’ve ever had,” he said to me as he buckled his belt.

“Thanks,” I said, hoping he liked it enough to give me a cash tip. The makers of the mouth app should really build in a tip option.

“What the hell you doing using the mouth app? You should be at Sonja’s.”

“Sonja’s?”

“Sonja’s,” he said clearly,

And that’s where we went.

He took me to Sonja’s, who had a very large house in a gated community. Miss Sonja was one of Grapevine’s finest madams, with a small (only ten girls) but extremely exclusive business. She was a huge woman, she weighed about three hundred pounds, and had almost a foot of hair piled on top of her head.

Her girls were the cream of the crop and before she took on anyone new, the applicant was tested. It was my luck that her best mouth girl had fallen in love with one of her regular’s and had run off with him just a few days before. Ted, the guy who introduced me to Sonja, or Miss Sonja, as she was called by everyone who worked for her, was a close personal friend of hers.

“Sonja, I give Maggie here my highest cock sucking recommendation. Her mouth is fucking incredible,” he said, remembering the great blow job I had given him. Miss Sonja reached out her hand, her fingers were covered with huge rings, and touched my arm. She smiled and looked at me in a motherly fashion.

“I trust your word, Theodore,” she said, looking back to Ted, “but her mouth will have to be tested, you know the rules.”

Tested? I had to be tested? Is this fucking school? I didn’t know what to think at first, but I soon found out I had nothing to fear. Sonja liked me from the start. I think she also felt sorry for me. She said I was a beautiful girl and it was a shame I was still in school because I could make so much more money. She told me to come back on Saturday and she’d put me through the test.

As I got off at the city bus stop next to the sub-division, I had no idea what I was going to have to do to prove I could perform fellatio like a master. But I soon found out.

Everyone gathered in the parlor, a large waiting room with many chairs and sofas. The nine girls and I sat around waiting for Miss Sonja and when she entered she was not alone.

The most magnificent hunk of manhood I had ever seen was standing next to her, holding her hand. He was about six two and had dark, curly hair and deep green eyes. The only clothes he had on was his underwear. He smiled at me.

“All right, girls, quiet. You all know Todd. Todd, meet Maggie. Maggie, go to work” She said as she plopped into her chair, all three hundred pounds of her, and settled down to watch my performance. Todd brushed his hand through his hair and smiled down at me.

Soft music began to play in the background as I grasped his underwear in my teeth and pulled them down to his knees. I heard Miss Sonja clap quietly in approval.

And then, with the nine girls watching, plus the head lady herself, I really went to town. I pulled Todd down to the floor and spread his legs, push his legs apart. I turned him over on his stomach and placed my hands on his curved ass cheeks. Todd spread his legs and with one hand pulled his cock so that the head of it rested on the floor, under his balls, between his legs.

I knelt between his long legs, covered with thick dark hair, and rubbed his buttocks with my fingers. Then I stroked his back, each time pressing my breasts against his ass. Finally, I held his buttocks apart and blew between them, at the hard little cleft guarding the entrance to his asshole.

He moved his legs even farther and spread his arms out on the soft rug. I began to lick his ass cheeks as if I were licking a giant sucker. I ran my tongue all the way up his ass from his legs to his back, and came back down the middle, between the cheeks, and lifted my tongue just before I touched the cleft.

Then, finally, spreading his ass wide with my hands, I slowly brought my tongue directly between the hairs at the opening and touched lightly at the entrance to his rectum. He squirmed in pleasure on the floor and I heard gasps from the girls as they watched.

Then I kissed his asshole, then slobbered on it and kissed it again. I pressed my lips to his anus as hard as I could, moving my tongue back and forth over the opening as my lips sucked there. He undulated on the floor as his cock got even harder between his legs. Semen leaking onto the carpet. My cunt was burning between my legs. I wanted to strip off my clothing and stuff my fingers up my cunt, but I knew I was supposed to be the one who did the exciting here, not the one who was getting excited.

I moved my lips down to the hard spot between his asshole and his balls and licked there for a moment. Then I kissed his balls and brought my tongue down over the underside of his swollen cock, which was turned up, facing me. I covered it with my lips and licked at the glans until he could stand it no more. He lifted one leg over my head and twisted around so he was on his back. His cock stood proudly from his smooth loins and I grabbed it in my hand.

It was long and dark and the end looked like a giant mushroom and not very fat and his balls were the largest I had ever seen. They hung down almost to the floor and I was worried for a minute that I wouldn’t be able to get them in my mouth.

But I first put his cock into my mouth. I slid it in slowly and moved my head just slightly, to drive him mad with lust. Then I pulled away, just as he was starting to move his hips. I kissed it, nibbled on the head, stroked the balls with my hands. Then I took it in my mouth again and sank it deep in my throat. Todd moaned.

I moved my head down in perfect strokes, twisting my lips a little each time, running my tongue along the underside of the head. He moved his legs up and down and to the sides. I knew he would come any minute, but I wanted to have him hold off for a time yet.

I dropped the cock from my lips and began kissing his body. I kissed his navel, his pubic hair, his legs, thighs, his balls. I even took his fingers into my mouth and sucked on them. I kept rubbing his cock with one hand as my lips roamed the lower part of his body. I brought my head down to his knee and licked there and then moved farther until I sucked on his toes. He thrashed around on the floor. I looked up, or glanced up rather, to see a few of the girls with their hands under their skirts, rubbing their hot clits as they watched my performance.

Then I tried to get his balls in my mouth. I knew that everyone thought it impossible, but I wouldn’t give up till I had every bit of the huge globes in my mouth. I lay flat on the floor, between his legs, and pushed them up so his knees were in the air. His balls hung before my face and I lifted my lips to them. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get them into my mouth in that position, so I moved to his side and put my head under one of his legs, so I was on my side next to him, and his balls fell right against my mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.