Mouth for Rent - Cover

Mouth for Rent

Copyright© 2022 by MaryS

Chapter 4: College

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: College - A woman rents her mouth for cock sucking using the new sex app.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex  

In the hallways between classes I would smile at Greg and wish him luck on the football field. Olivia would stare daggers at me, hey, I’m only a sophomore encouraging the school quarterback. The problem was that I was developing a powerful crush on him.

The weeks went by quickly, and instead of my crush on Greg diminishing, it became stronger. I saw him occasionally at church, sometimes at youth group. At youth group Olivia would be hanging on him and still I wondered if they were having sex. Billy was still selling my mouth and we had to find new places to hide our cash.

With homecoming and Sadie Hawkins coming, I started, for the first time in my life, to be asked out on dates. I accepted many dates because I knew what the boys wanted, a good blow job. I had a reputation for giving excellent blow jobs and with rumors around school that I gave blowjobs, it lost me a lot of girlfriends, but gained me many boyfriends.

My reputation didn’t matter much to me, at least my reputation in West Texas. With two years to graduation, I couldn’t wait to go off to college and be far away from home. Billy graduated but didn’t go to college. Father had him employed as a youth leader making minimum wage and living at home. Which was fine with me. Billy made more money selling my mouth than he did as a youth leader. As for Greg, he went to seminary in New Mexico. The Baptist Convention funded his two years of school. I emailed him and sent religious themed memes and texts.

Two years later high school graduation day was probably the single happiest day of my entire lifetime. Mother and dad were proud, since I was graduating with honors and had just received a scholarship from the University of Grapevine, a suburb of Dallas. But it was Billy, and even more so, Greg, who made the day so special.

We had an outdoor ceremony and the June sun was shining and there was a light wind which blew our gowns up over our knees. Billy and Greg were sitting in the first row and they clapped wildly when I accepted my diploma. I was thrilled.

Back at the homestead, we had a reception with all of our family friends, which was fun, and I was surprised to see all the presents people had either brought or sent me. As part of his seminary training, Greg learned to play the piano and so we all stood around singing religious songs for hours. We were having such a great time, we were sorry it had to end.

There was a strange feeling in my body that night. I don’t know how to explain it. It was as if I had suddenly been released, set free, and I knew there was a world out there, but I was wondering if I was prepared to live in it. The farm had been so secure, my brother had been such a good friend and teacher, such a good sex partner, and there always was a warm meal to greet me and a place to run to when I needed to be alone. Now I would have to find a replacement for each of these things and I was frankly very scared.

Just about the time everyone was leaving the party, Greg asked me to go for a walk with him. Nothing could have ended the day more perfectly. We told everyone we would be back shortly and out into the fields we walked.

It was a beautiful walk, a beautiful moment that we shared. Greg surprised me by telling me he had been thinking about me for a long time now. He told me he appreciated my emails and texts. I told him I had been thinking about him myself. I tried to play it very cool, but I don’t think I succeeded.

“I’m going to miss you,” Greg said, holding my hand as we walked.

“I’ll miss you too. You’re, well, you’re special to me,” I said honestly.

“Really? Am I?”

“Yes, you are.”

We stopped dead, looking into each other’s eyes. I think we stood there for five minutes, just looking at each other. It was the first time we connected, the first time we really let our feelings show. Greg pulled me into his arms.

“Can I kiss you, Maggie?”

“Yes,” I whispered, thinking I could feel his cock in his pants pressing against me. He kissed me and chills ran up and down my spine. My crush turned to love at that moment. I wanted to be in no one’s arms but his and I wanted his cock in my mouth, but I controlled myself and made no sexual advance whatsoever. Neither did he.

“Maggie,” he said, still holding me tight, “I graduate in January. I’ve been thinking of going on to pastor school at the Baptist University in Dallas.”

My eyes lit up. I couldn’t believe that in January we would be together, in another town, far away from this dumpy town. Suddenly the prospect of being away on my own wasn’t so frightening. Here was the security I needed, as well as the emotional and physical attraction. He told me he liked me very much and that he would really be looking forward to getting to know me without the pressures of family, school, and church.

I told him I liked him very much also and that I would be counting the days till we could be together in Dallas. We kissed again, hard and for a long time, just before we entered the house. Billy looked at my eyes when we entered. I think he knew.

The summer went quickly, Billy kept my mouth busy and I thought about Greg. We texted each other every few days, and saw each other every few weeks when he would come home and preach at the church. I did nothing all summer except help on the homestead, prepare for college and give blowjobs to whoever Billy sold my mouth too.

Billy and I were making a lot of money. Sometimes Billy would sell my mouth to three or four guys at the same time. They would come over and I’d say we were having a “picnic” in the woods and that way mother and dad wouldn’t question what we were doing. I’m surprised that they never asked why I was the only girl in a group of boys, but I guess they didn’t notice.

I remember one afternoon I went for a walk with three of the guys I knew from school. We got to the woods and played a game of strip poker, which wasted a lot of time but was always a way to get into it without feeling ashamed or embarrassed, and then when we got down to our underwear things got pretty wild.

One kid had an enormous cock and I sucked him first while the other two ran their hands all over my naked body. One of them licked at my cunt as I sucked crazily on the big boy’s huge cock. When he came he pulled his cock to my lips and let it dribble down my chin and over my cheeks so the other guys could watch.

Then I fell to the ground and the guy who had just come began to suck hard at my cunt, driving his long tongue deep into it. The other two guys took turns sticking their cocks into my mouth, masturbating them as they pulled away, just over my face. I grabbed their balls with both of my hands and let a finger or two slide over their anal openings. Finally, just before they were about to come, I tried putting my fingers up their asses, but their buttocks were not spread enough and there was nothing to lubricate my fingers with. I had been excited about anal finger-fucking ever since I saw Billy slide his finger up his ass in the barn. I liked to watch it done and enjoyed doing it myself as well.

Both boys came, almost at the same time. Again, with both of them trying to get their cocks in my mouth and with me in a kneeling position, the cum dribbled down my cheeks, over my ears, into my hair. I loved every moment of it and between my legs the big boy was tasting the bittersweet fluids of my teenage lust.

After that, we varied our positions, but all our action was oral because that’s what they paid for. No one tried fucking me, because they knew it was something Billy wouldn’t put up with. Pleasuring a cock with my mouth was the kind of sexual gratification I could give, and having someone play with or suck my pussy at the same time, or even my own hands playing with myself, was the best kind of gratification I could receive.

By the end of summer I had performed fellatio on boys and men, in cars, barns, fields, forests, behind the church, inside the church, in my father’s pickup truck and even in the middle of Laker’s Pond, a nearby swimming hole. Billy and I had cash hidden around the farm in plastic baggies and shoe boxes. I left for Grapevine a very experienced girl with lots of money.

The transition from town to big city was not as difficult as I had expected, and I certainly was adjusted to college life within a few months. I was bored with school by that time, however, and I think I just stayed with it because Greg was going to be in Dallas soon.

And join me he did. At the end of January. I had seen him at Christmas, back home, and it was as beautiful a time as the year before. Billy didn’t spend much time at home with us because he was dating a girl who lived on the other side of town and he was with her often. But Greg and I had a great time together, and we went from the point of kissing to some foreplay, but never anything with our clothing off. By the time he arrived in Dallas I was climbing the walls out of frustration. Oh yes, I was sucking off every guy on campus for 30 dollars a blowjob, but Greg was the only person I really desired, the only person who could fulfill the need in me to be loved and protected.

It wasn’t lost on me that Greg would want to fuck me. Of course he’d want to fuck me! Greg arrived in Dallas and it confused me terribly. At first he was aggressive, we began petting where we had left off at Christmas, but then gradually, in a few weeks time, it began to wear off. We dated, we told each other we loved each other, we spent a great deal of time together on weekends, and yet there seemed to be no sexual interest on his part. I didn’t want to be his sister, I had been much more satisfied by being Billy’s sister, but rather his lover and, hopefully, his wife someday.

About three months passed and I was a nervous wreck. My grades began slipping as my frustration grew to such a point it needed to find a release somewhere. I took to sucking cocks, 50 dollars a blowjob, and I did everything I could to conceal it from Greg.

We saw each other on Friday nights and Saturday’s, remained close, very much in love, but we didn’t touch each other. At that time I thought perhaps he could live without sex, but I couldn’t. I stood around the student union one Saturday night waiting for Greg to pick me up when I met a good-looking guy who asked me for a date. I told him I would suck his cock for 50 dollars if he wanted when I got home from my date. He blinked and was speechless, but said to text him when I was ready. After my date with Greg, I met the guy and gave him a blow job in the men’s bathroom in the student union. Something clicked that night as that was the beginning of my total obsession with sucking cock. Hell, I went wild! Night and day, that’s all I thought about.

Greg had no idea what was going on. He was in pastor’s school and we had very little contact during the week. We dated and spent just about every weekend together. However, kissing was our only form of sexual expression. And with each kiss I wanted more. I had to get it from others.

I met an older man on the street in downtown Grapevine who asked me to his hotel room, for 50 dollars I said. He had a small cock, but loved what I did to it. He came three times in my mouth, and then once again as he watched me spread my pussy lips open in front of him.

I left him only to meet the guy in the student union and gave him a 50 dollar blowjob on the back stairwell of the building. He stood up a few stairs from me and opened his zipper and pulled his cock out. It became hard almost immediately and I sucked expertly as his hands stroked my hair. He came without a sound, dropped the 50 on the ground and said he’d see me again.

The next day a stranger came up to me just before history class and told me he was a friend of the guy I had done on the stairs and he asked if I would do the same to him for 50 dollars. So I skipped history, I figured fuck the Romans and spent the hour with my head nestled between his legs, doing everything I knew to his cock and balls.

I was obsessed then, I realize that now, I had an obsession to put the male organ in my mouth and to keep it there, to make love to it with my lips and tongue. I didn’t care any longer if the guy didn’t touch me or play with my tits or my cunt. I needed to suck cock and that was all. My language grew coarse and my very neat appearance gave way to that of a cheap slut. Greg said he was worried because I didn’t look well. I thought that was kind of him.

Damn! I loved him so much! I needed him, I wanted him, I dreamed of being with him. But he stopped every time we came close to touching each other. I could feel him shudder and freeze up. I wish that I could have been honest at that time, wish that I could have openly talked with him. But I was afraid of losing him and he was afraid of something also, I thought maybe as a pastor in training his first love would be Jesus, but I wasn’t sure.

It finally got to a point where I couldn’t take it any longer. One night in April, I remember it was raining, Greg and I sat in his car after we had gone to dinner at a nice restaurant. He told me he had received a text from Billy and was looking forward to us all getting together sometime soon. In other words, he was killing time and making conversation that meant nothing. I think also he was trying to say we were all mainly good friends to try to ease the bond between us.

I blew up. I screamed at him that he never touched me, that he never cared about me, that he was more interested in his divinity school and in Billy and all of us getting together than he was in me. I told him he didn’t love me and he had been lying. Then, before he could say anything, I jumped out of the car and ran down the street in the rain. He told me later he sat there crying for a long time, but how could I have known that then? I really did believe he hated me. And I loved him so desperately.

I ran to the student union and the guy I had done on the steps was there. He looked at me strangely when I came in dripping wet. But he didn’t ask questions, for he knew what I wanted.

Just as we were walking toward the dark stairwell, his friend appeared, the other guy I had done in place of history class. So the three of us went to the stairs. I sucked on them, taking turns, and brought the guy’s friend to orgasm first. Then I worked on the other one till finally he too filled my mouth. They hitched up their pants, each dropped a 50 on the ground next to me and left me sitting there in that cold, damp stairwell.

I walked outside. The rain had stopped and now the campus was crowded with people crossing from one building to another. I saw a young boy, he couldn’t have been more than 14 or 15, coming up the walk to where I was standing.

Looking back now, I can hardly imagine myself doing such a thing, this kid was hardly old enough to be out after ten, much less to be sucked off behind some wet bushes but I did do it. I said hello to him, he asked how much for a blowjob, I told him and he nodded. I took him by the hand placed it on my breast, looked into, his eyes and walked him behind the bushes near the side of the building.

The soil was muddy and we slipped a few times as I pulled his pants down, but he leaned against the wall of the building and kept his balance. I don’t know if he fully realized what had hit him. I think he was so stunned he just stood there and obeyed, without saying a word.

I pulled his pants to his knees and took the tip of his cock in my lips. It was soft and rather small, so unlike Billy’s and the others I had seen and tasted, but there was a certain fascination in that itself. And the boy had very little pubic hair and his testicles were tight between his young legs. Here I was, almost raping a young boy with my mouth, and loving every moment of it.

I felt mad, wild, uncontrolled. My only desire was to give him pleasure, to make his cock rise and come in my mouth. I sucked gently as he relaxed, and slowly his cock burst into life, growing longer and wider within my lips. It was still rather small when it was hard which I loved because I could float it around in my mouth, kissing his pubic hair at the same time, even running my tongue down the top of his balls as it was in my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.