Mouth for Rent - Cover

Mouth for Rent

Copyright© 2022 by MaryS

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman rents her mouth for cock sucking using the new sex app.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex  

Hi. My name is Maggie and I rent my mouth for cock sucking. That’s about as honest and blunt as I can be. Really, I hope that doesn’t turn you off, because I’ve been wanting to tell my story for a long time now, and since I’m finally sitting here typing on my smart phone, I want you to like me and enjoy my story.

I could go on and on telling you how I was born and all that biological crap, but it would just bore you. But I will say that I’m forty years-old and was a vice-president of a fortune one thousand company. I quit my job obviously as I can make more money renting my mouth for cock sucking. As for the rest, I’ll get to it later. Right now, I want to tell you what’s on my mind, and about my most recent cock sucking adventure!

You see, I live in this townhome complex, one of the “family”places where all the townhomes surround a big swimming pool and everyone knows everyone’s business. Lots of kids and their families live here. I moved here because it is a target rich community, a steady supply of cock.

Anyway, I happened to be sitting out by the pool this afternoon, waiting for a hit on the mouth dating app. You see females can rent any part of their body for sex. There’s different apps for different things, like cock sucking, anal fucking, cunts of course, arm pit sex, foot fetishes, leg humping, and many others. It’s a way for females to make additional money. The female can set the price for her body part but the prospective renter can also negotiate a price for that body part, then they set a time and date to transact the purchase.

To use the app though, a female has to register with the city and county, indicating what body part she is renting. A QR code is sent to her smart phone and she can register with the local government. The renter of the body part uses the app to transfer money to the female and the app automatically deducts applicable city and state taxes.

I was relaxing on the lounge chair when my phone buzzed. The special buzz letting me know that somebody wants to rent my mouth for sex. I look at the app and realized that it was somebody here at the complex. My going rate is $100 no matter the length of time it takes for the renter to cum. The person though wanted to pay $50. It was past noon and I hadn’t made any money for the day yet. I responded $75 for the blow job for twenty minutes. Five minutes went by and I thought I had scared the renter off. But he texted back “okay”.

I looked around and saw a boy looking over my way. He waved his smart phone at me. I had never seen him before. He was sitting on the opposite side of the pool, smiling. I know boys always look at me, because I’m damned attractive for forty. The boy looked to be fourteen or fifteen?

I brushed my hair from my face and let my hand slowly descend my neck till it reached my breasts. I stopped my fingers there, in the crevice between them, above the white material of my string bikini top.

I looked at the app again. He had texted that he wanted the rental now. I thought about it and texted “okay”.

I felt the usual feeling coming over me: I wanted him to stand up. I wanted to pull his swimming trunks down and take his cock in my mouth and suck him off right there next to the pool. It’s a compulsion. It’s what I do best in life. It’s my thing, as they say and the app lets me live it.

I took a good look at the boy as his eyes focused on mine. He was handsome for a teen, and tan, with huge eyes and a childlike smile. He certainly had a good body for a boy of 14 and when he stood up I saw the huge bulge in the front of his trunks.

I’m pretty good at sizing boys up right away, not that it makes any difference, really. I like cocks, any size and shape, just so they’re in my mouth where I can do nice things to them. The men and boys tell me that my mouth is the cutest thing I have on me. Some say the female anus is the way to a woman’s soul, others her cunt is the way to make her a woman, yet I believe her mouth is the way to her heart.

He stood up and stared directly at my legs. I spread them open a bit and set my smart phone directly over my pubic area, teasingly. The kid didn’t move, didn’t blink. He brought his eyes back to my face and I licked my tongue around my lips. I could see his bulge getting even larger.

My cunt was getting warm as my blood rushed through my body. I was aware of nothing but desire then. He walked toward me, slowly, still looking directly into my eyes. I just stared at the tight trunks he was wearing, as if they had mesmerized me into some state of sexual hypnosis. He stopped only inches from my chair and I couldn’t pull my eyes from the place where his thighs came together.

“Hi,” he said, almost in a whisper.

I turned my head up and smiled. “Hi yourself.”

“Are you Maggie?” he asked, still standing above me. His crotch was just inches from my face.

‘Of course I’m fucking Maggie’ I said to myself, ‘you just fucking texted me.’

I smiled warmly at him. “Yes. Are you,” I looked at my phone, “David?”

“Yes.”

I kept staring at his crotch.

“So, do you suck me here, or...?”

“I wish,” I replied standing up. I smiled, one of my really sensual smiles, and I don’t mean to say it was forced. I wanted him in my mouth more than anything in the world at that moment because he was my first customer of the day. And my nipples were hard inside my bikini top, hard as rocks. They always get hard when I’m excited.

He stopped talking. I reached out my hand and led him across the patio to my apartment door. We were inside in a flash and I locked the door.

The poor kid hardly knew what hit him! I mean, here’s this kid who just rented my mouth and now he’s being dragged into a strange apartment by a woman with a leer on her face! I do get carried away, but I understand myself. I wonder what that boy was thinking at the time? He just stood there, not knowing what to do next.

I touched my smart phone to his phone and the payment was made to my account and taxes subtracted. Now I could get down to business.

Only the light near the couch was on, and I didn’t bother turning it off, you have to understand. I wasn’t thinking about romance or wanting to do a whole scene where it’s great to see everything. I just wanted to make love to his cock, and he wanted my mouth.

I stood in front of him and gently ran my fingers over his lips. A cocksucker never kisses her date, its an unwritten rule, but it is acceptable to kiss another woman or a girl, but not a male who has rented her. He brought his hands up and touched my back gently, as if he were a bit afraid. I whispered for him to undo my top and he did and it dropped to the floor. He looked at my tits. I held my shoulders back, which made the nipples stand out straight, and pressed against his hairless chest. He groaned and I felt the bulge in his trunks pushing at my thighs.

“You’ve got beautiful, um, tits,” he almost whispered holding me to him.

“You’ve got a hard cock,” I returned, pressing my lower half as tightly to him as I could. He ran his fingers over my nipples as I pulled my bikini bottom off, letting it drop to the floor.

I stepped back and the little roll of material fell to my feet as I stepped out of them. I stood naked and proud before him and he stepped back to observe me closely. I could tell the boy liked what he saw.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“Does it matter?”

“Not really, just curious.”

“14.”

I smiled and licked my lips. In one fast swoop, I pulled his trunks down his legs to his feet. His cock sprang out and stood up in front of him, bobbing up and down. I was right, it was long and thick, I guessed at least nine, maybe ten inches, and very fat. The head was rounded, thick and purple, it reminded me of a fresh mushroom I saw at the Ranch Market just the other day-and his balls hung low between his legs, swinging there as his cock bounced. For a teen, this boy rocked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.