Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy - Cover

Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy

Copyright© 2022 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Writing lurid tales of femdom, and masturbating over them, was as far as Percy thought his desire to be dominated would go. Attending a BDSM writers function, he finds he's been sought out by a woman whose desire is greater than his... and that desire is to own him, and put him to good use. Hopelessly submissive, Percy is an easy conquest for her, and he is elevated to a female dominated heaven, where all those fantasies he's written about, become an erotic reality

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The flaccidity of Percy’s cock did not last long, following the surrender of his seed to Madam Maud’s leather clad calves, as the prospect of a further humiliation before a scathing audience of womanhood soon had his member displaying an uncontrollable excitement, as his shamefully submissive nature was put to the test in another direction by the stern Martha. Aided by two of her stricter maids, whom had shown him the whip on prior occasions, Sylvia was delighted to have Eva Kane and the other guests have him swiftly feminised for domestic duty to his betters.

Sylvia’s sense of achievement reached a pompous high as Percy was eagerly adorned with the elasticated panties by Martha and her maids, many of the guests standing close and laughing at his humiliation, bringing his cock high to stand erect against the stimulating band as he was shamed. Their delight as he was frocked with the frilly skirt, slipped into black stockings, forced into high heels, and blonde wigged, was tumultuous, applauding loudly, sneering and jeering as he stood awaiting the stern Martha’s command. Not only had he been feminised, their spite was rich indeed at his being reduced to a serving girl ... put to task by Martha’s short and flexible whip, a stripe added through his panties, and having him close to coming again as the female audience laughed at his teetering on tall heels.

“Get to that table girl! ... ask your guests pleasure!” Reduced to a mere girl in service to dominant women, Percy’s remaining spirit was crushed by the ardent sincerity of every women there in enjoying his humiliation, the intensity of his submissive pleasure in defeat, in knowing that this was now his path in life, dominated permanently, already had him close to spurting in that elasticated waistband as he teetered on high heels, shamed. Sylvia glowed in the adoration she received from her delighted friends, her cunt as aroused as his cock at her triumph in seeing to the complete downfall of a male they would all now enjoy dominating. Martha was in her element as she flicked her whip at him again after he’d been ordered to pick a tray from the table, the motion on the heels having him gasp on being close to coming with the spiteful derision of Sylvia’s feminine guests.

“Take that tray to the other table! ... be quick about it girl!” The women laughed as he wobbled in full exposure, the feel of the frilly skirt about the tight panties and the sheerness of the stockings on his legs, exquisitely enhanced by the mocking derision of his audience. Martha sneered with a lustily erotic delight of her own, the opportunity to demonstrate was she did best before an audience thrilling her. The breaking of a male into service in full feminisation had her cunt hot with arousal as she flicked her whip at his frilled buttocks.

“Posture girl! ... posture!” Percy, now Priscilla, felt the sting and heard the laughter as he placed the tray ... and felt his cock, nursed by the waistband, tell him he was to disgrace himself in utter humiliation very shortly. Martha saw the signs too, her cunt bulging at the prospect.

“Move girl! ... back to the other table! ... quickly!” Though he did his best to move quickly on the heels, he was awarded her whip once more, its sting and the lush massage of the waistband as he was scrutinised by the eyes of dominant femininity taking him to a submissive zenith he couldn’t avoid as he teetered. Sylvia saw the signs too, and ensured a disgrace which would seal the women’s opinion of him as a pathetic submissive.

“I’ll bet you never dreamed you’d be subjected to this in reality! ... but look! ... here you are! ... just a girl to be used by your betters!” The audience of woman roared their approval, as Percy’s face began to contort with every whip assisted step in the heels, Sylvia carefully lifting the front of his frilly dress as he progressed as the ‘she’ he was now seen as, the bulging length of his cock now shown to all, the tip of his bell protruding from the femininity of the black lacy panties ... and he letting out a gasp as a darkly divine pleasure engulfed him ... and Sylvia.

“See how he enjoys being feminised ladies! ... he comes!” Percy jerked on his heels, the feeling of the outfit and the laughter of the women, so deliciously humiliating ... as the hit milky seed spurted up from his cock nursed so lovingly by the elasticated waistband, his utter disgrace confirmed as a lushly erotic orgasm gripped him as the semen spat again and again amid the torrid laughter of womanhood at his disgrace, none more cynical and spiteful than Sylvia’s. The laughter increased as his knees threatened to buckle, so immersed in the ecstasy of a submissive orgasm so thoroughly enjoyed by his audience, resulting in Martha applying her whip even harder, whilst she rubbed at her cunt, close to orgasm herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.