Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy - Cover

Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy

Copyright© 2022 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Writing lurid tales of femdom, and masturbating over them, was as far as Percy thought his desire to be dominated would go. Attending a BDSM writers function, he finds he's been sought out by a woman whose desire is greater than his... and that desire is to own him, and put him to good use. Hopelessly submissive, Percy is an easy conquest for her, and he is elevated to a female dominated heaven, where all those fantasies he's written about, become an erotic reality

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Madam Sylvia Birching’s cunt was moist with the sexual excitement of her arousal, the level of her triumph over Percy Harris so blissfully erotic as she watched him put to task as Priscilla the maid, pressed to laundry duties by the stern Martha and eager maids, while she, his dominant captor, pursed her lips with pure contentment as she held the phone to her ear in contacting those select friends who’d witness that triumph over him ... and thoroughly enjoy his total humiliation under her ownership of him.

“ ... yes, yes Maud ... the whole weekend ... bring your most favoured erotic attire ... I’ve a very, very, special treat for you that you’ll not believe ... Petra, Alice, Honor, and Hillary have all confirmed they’ll come too...” She laughed as the matronly Maud responded in the elegant and curtly majestic way that she was familiar with when in the company of the sixty year old dominatrix.

“ ... oh yes Maud... ‘come’ will be very much the operative word!” Her grin of satisfaction matched the warmth of her cunt as she watched Martha have Percy kneel before a laundry basket which the eager maids dragged across the floor to him, he having been made to follow from room to room. Martha’s cunt was wet with arousal too; there was nothing she enjoyed more than seeing to the humiliation of males feminised in maids garb, and training them in the strictest fashion, as their submissiveness had deservedly earned them. She tapped the elasticated and girdle-like front of ‘Priscilla’s’ panties below the frilly dress with her cane, knowing the captive cock encased within would be standing erect and rock hard, the little blue pills having worked their magic ... in assisting Percy’s own erotic state of mind, in the turbulence of his lust to know humiliation at women’s hands ... which she’d ensure he now knew. A maid grinned spitefully as she lifted the lid on the wicker basket, bringing a broader grin to Martha’s face.

“You’ll take each item out, and when it comes to panties ... you’ll sniff the gusset hard!...” The maids giggled as Martha fished out a nicely soiled pair of black lacy panties with her cane, and held them teasingly close to the new maid’s nose, the giggling of the maids evoking edged with contempt as he sniffed the air longingly, Martha’s cunt tingling with her own lust, already thinking of having him parade as a maid before Sylvia’s friends ... after some severe training over the next few days whenever the opportunity was there.

“ ... you’re to determine which panties will require a more thorough wash, and which are just simply ... nicely scented with feminine odour...” She grinned with haughty satisfaction as he craned his neck in an attempt to sniff at the displayed panties ... so pathetically eager to take on the sordid task.

“ ... you you’ll make two piles ... but you’ll keep one pair back on their own, as you go - the pair with the fragrance that excites you most...” The maids giggled with extra cynicism, knowing what was coming.

“ ... your mind will be changed by the scents as you go through, and you’ll swap many times no doubt, but when the basket is empty you have your two piles and the selected pair ... we’ll watch you masturbate while to have a good sniff...” She cut the air with her cane, and smiled wickedly.

“ ... and the lucky woman who owns the panties, will then have the pleasure of caning you for your mischief, at an appropriate time!” She flicked the first pair at him from her cane, as one of the gleeful maids kicked the basket over, grinning with satisfaction as its soiled contents spilled out. Those maids, and both Martha and Sylvia watched with smug contentment as Percy duly took the first pair and sniffed hard at the gusset; they knew he’d be more than ready to earn that cane by the time the basket was sorted. His cock boned in the elasticated panties, throbbing and oozing pre’cum once more, as his nose sampled the heavenly female odours, the ripeness of the feminine perfumes exquisite, and he unable to mask his pathetic enthusiasm at the task ... just the first gusset already having him longing to masturbate in shame before his dominant owner. Sylvia sneered with contempt, as after having a damn good sniff of the panties and putting them down, he eagerly picked a white pair, the gusset nicely stained yellowish, and lifted the elegant gusset to his nose.

“There’ll be some nicely seasoned pairs in there, from our group discussions about securing you whilst a paid for submissive enjoyed whip and cane ... and there’s also some left by our guests from a previous session...” She laughed curtly as the new maid Priscilla, bucked on his knees, longing to spurt at the delicious tangs which assailed his senses.

“ ... just think of the thrill it would give a guest ... to thrash a favoured author of submissive tales, Percy Harris, owned, defeated ... and perhaps dressed as a maid!” Further curt laughter resonated about the room, Percy now bucking on his knees in the frilly maid’s uniform, gaining as much stimulation as possible from the elasticated panties, as those he sniffed were placed in piles, each pair offering a delightful new array of ball tingling whiffs, his erection pulsing wildly, and having him want to come in humiliation ... even before being made to masturbate for the cane, such was the delicious resignation to a life of submission he now knew was his lot.

With the women having thoroughly enjoyed some entertainment at his expense, Percy now knelt before two piles of panties ... and the heavily soiled pair whose delicious whiffs would demand the surrender of his seed in shame. Sylvia was more than ready to witness his belittlement, she and Martha cutting the air with their canes and laughing almost deliriously as the beaten Percy stared down at the panties which would bring him shame and pain, his cock throbbing in the need to know both. Sylvia’s delirium in triumph over masculinity was interrupted just briefly, as her sneering laughter was broken by her command to the equally enthralled maids.

“Help him down with those panties girls ... we’re ready for the show!” Percy gasped with excitement as the delicate hands of the maids eased the tightly elasticated panties down to his stocking clad knees ... and his cock was seen by all, to stand high in a stiff erection, in an erotic salute to his humiliation at the hands of womanhood, the bell glistening with pre-cum, confirming the weakness that Sylvia would exploit with wicked contentment.

“Sniff those panties! ... masturbate! ... and by God you’ll know the cane when you’ve come!” Percy swallowed hard, then without hesitation, picked the heavily soiled panties his nose had chosen, lifted the delightfully stained gusset to his nose, and amid the cynical laughter of his feminine audience, took his stiff cock in his hand and gasped with lusty pleasure into the gusset as he sniffed and snorted at the delectable scents and odours of feminine arousal ... dominant feminine arousal. With the scent as overpowering as the woman who’d blessed it with her odours undoubtedly was, Percy jerked and thrust, clad in the tight maid’s uniform, enveloped with imagining the spiteful and vindictive thoughts which had created the pleasure generated, which he now indulged in ... and how she, whoever she was, would thoroughly enjoy caning him for masturbation in submission over her panties. Sylvia was just as excited with the prospect as her wicked laughter echoed a out the room with the others.

“The panties will be displayed prominently at our next gatherings of select friends and guests...” She grinned with smug satisfaction as Percy stropped swiftly toward an humiliating but superbly rewarding orgasm.

“ ... you you’ll greet our guests on your knee with the panties hanging from your teeth ... it’ll be such a lush thrill for the owner, getting to own you with the cane on her very first encounter of your submission!” Percy could hold back no longer, and snorting at the ripeness of the gusset with its glorious vaginal and anal perfumes, grunted in ecstasy as he thought of the double caning his shameful humiliation would bring him, the sound of those canes cutting the air in heralding what was to come, mixed with scathing feminine laughter as he shot a loop of seed toward the piles of already soiled female apparel ... enveloped in erotic pleasure at being dominated and longing to feel those canes as he shot his seed liberally.

The cunts of both Sylvia and Martha produced poking clitorises with hot arousal as they watched the snorting male shoot his seed in feminised humiliation, not for their usage of the cane on his already nicely striped backside ... and knowing those clitorises would soon be worshipped in thanks by their tearful maid, having been deservedly thrashed by them. After Percy had finished his jerking orgasm, he shuddered as a maid took the panties from him, and tied them about his head, masking him with the gusset, Sylvia then prodding him with the cane and pointing him to the two piles.

“Lay over the first pile Priscilla! ... your face in the more soiled pile!” Percy did just as he was told, and still indulged in the lusty scents of feminine dominance, Percy was swiftly reduced to tears with sadistic satisfaction by Sylvia and Martha, the smiling maids sitting on a nearby bed, playing with their cunts at the show of utter dominance over feminised manhood, Percy’s emasculation bringing them untold erotic pleasure. The delicious song of the cane and its impact on his red, black, and blue buttocks, had Percy long all the more for that anonymous caning he’d receive in fresh humiliation, as each stroke had his tears flow, and when his masochistically charged ordeal was over, he tasted the shaven cunts of four women in genuinely felt thanks, for his disgrace at their hands.

Cunts and anuses licked clean and with thorough and submissively loving attention, four women were licked to orgasm by his grateful tongue, Sylvia’s burst of erotic ecstasy at her triumph, followed quickly by that of Martha’s, the two then grinning with satisfaction and perking toward further pleasures as they watched the feminised male oblige the younger women with equal adoration and servitude, the freshness of their cunts contrasting beautifully with the seasoned tastes of the mature women, their smugness as he saw to the maids smooth and lubricated slots and their delightful puckers, ensuring Percy would spend the night erect ... and in bondage, unable to date the yearning of his longing to spend in grateful submission once more.


When morning broke, Sylvia was nowhere to be seen, as the maids who’d had their cunts licked to orgasm the night before, grinned and goaded his stiff erection as they unbound him, their mischief boiling over as they saw his startled eyes look for his Mistress while they removed his maid’s outfit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.