Time Well Spent - Cover

Time Well Spent

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: On the clock with Emma... Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

I went to the hardware store to look at lawnmowers. Ours was getting more than a little old. I’d asked Emma if she wanted to come along, and she said she had a few things at home she needed to get done.

The lawnmowers were nice, but expensive. I decided my trusty old lawnmower might last another season. Just as I was getting in the car to head home, I got a text from Emma asking me when she could expect me. “Five or ten minutes,” I texted back. “Can you pin it down more?” she said. “Seven minutes and thirty-seven seconds,” I said. “Good,” she said. I checked the time on my cellphone. I set the timer for seven minutes. In the driveway the elapsed time was six minutes and twelve seconds. At seven minutes the timer went off and I got out of the car. Twelve hippopotamuses later I opened the front door.

Emma was on the floor on her back. She was naked. She lifted her legs. Then her hips.

Please Wait while image loads

Then her legs were up over her head, some kind of yoga pose, I guess.

Please Wait while image loads

“Hi,” I said. “Why are you in the doorway like that?”

“I wanted to be ready for you,” she said.

“Are you ready for me?”

“I am,” Emma said. “I missed you so much. I’m very very ready.”

“Good,” I said. “Did I pin it down okay?”

“You pinned it down perfectly,” she said. “Now I need you to pin me down. With your tongue and then with your cock.”

I took my time pinning Emma down, first with my tongue, then with my cock. It was time extraordinarily well spent.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.