Getting His Text and More - Cover

Getting His Text and More

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A woman is sent a text with a location from her online lover, sent there to fulfill her rape kink fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Public Sex   .

The phone vibrated, barely a phantom of a buzz felt through her purse. She pulled it out and saw that she had a text from him. No. THE text from him. He had been promising/threatening to send it for months now. It was terrifying how a few simple words could ramp her anxiety and make her wet, scared, and excited all at once. How anyone she had never met could hold such power over her was beyond her.

ALLEY OF 3RD AND ANDERSON SUMMER DRESS - NOTHING UNDER. SHORT. STRUGGLE FOR THEM.

She trembled as she went into her bedroom and slowly stripped away her clothing. Her eyes teared up, lips moist, as she thumbed through her dresses. She dropped the blue sundress she was holding, tight up top, loose and short on the bottom. She gripped the wall and had to practice her breathing, focusing before the anxiety could overcome her and prevent her from doing what he had told her to do.

She had never met him. She should stop. It was just a game. Fun. This ... she had no idea what this could be. Her heart hammered as she breathed slowly, in and out. The drum inside her chest slowed. She knelt and picked back up the dress and grabbed some heels. 7-inch platforms, they made her ass look bigger than it really was. She was slim but with an ample chest. Long dirty blonde hair flowing down her back, she pulled it on. Short. Just long enough to be decent unless she spread her legs or bent at the knee. But as he said, nothing under.

The bus ride took forever which only ramped her anxiety more. She chewed her lip as she rode along, tasting her lip gloss. She got some stares, mostly appreciative, and those secretly excited her. It took her back to a bad period of her life, but somehow, despite all the therapy and progress, a man’s gaze could validate her more than any accomplishment. She usually felt guilty about that, but not today.

As she left the bus, someone grazed her ass. She froze for a second as they got a good feel as she was clumped with multiple people getting off the bus. Then the hand disappeared and she stepped off. She felt flush. Cheap. She hated herself. She felt alive.

A brisk walk took her to the corner and she saw the alley. She wasn’t in the best part of town but it wasn’t the worst either. The directions led her towards the freeway, roaring above her, as she saw the underpass butting against the alley. A rundown ivy fence, a few sad trees, bushes, and the stink of urine from the homeless, who were gone for now. Tonight they would return to the safety the overpass provided. She saw no one around, just a closed gas station. She passed it up, listening to the cars above her whizzing past. Why was she here? This was stupid. And then, she was grabbed as strong gloved hands covered her mouth, squeezing her small frame tightly. Sunlight glinted off metal before she saw it clearly, a knife, pressed against her throat.

“If you scream, you’ll fucking die. If you try to run, you’ll die. Those bushes, now!” She nodded, letting him push her along. When they reached them he pushed her through to a small open area inside them. Needles and trash littered the space, though it was currently abandoned save for them. She felt the knife pressed against her neck and she started crying as a sudden warmth ran down her leg. He mashed her left breast and laughed when he realized what had happened.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.