Unexpected Visitor - Cover

Unexpected Visitor

by Leslies perspective

Copyright© 2022 by Leslies perspective

Erotica Sex Story: A sexy story of a woman being paid an unexpected visit that at first is terrifying but ends in all pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   .

It was a late summer night, and I was headed home from the gym, taking the same route as i always did. I noticed my gas hand was on the red and decided it would be best if I stopped to fuel up before going any further. I drove a few more miles before coming upon an exit where I could find a gas station, and I took the nearest one. I stopped at the gas station right off the exit and fueled my vehicle with the most it could hold, and as i entered the gas station to pay for it, I noticed a gentleman starring at me. Not wanting to make too much of it, I continued to grab a soda and pay for my drink, disregarding the looks that I was getting from this stranger. After approaching the counter and paying for my items, I couldn’t help but notice that the stranger that had been starring at me was no longer visible, and I felt a bit of relief. I paid for my items and made my way back to my car, ready to head home for the night. I started my car and headed back out onto the highway, and nothing felt unusual to me until I heard a low mumble that sounded like it was coming from the back seat. I checked my rear view mirror, and that’s when I noticed that I had picked up a little extra company along the way. While trying not to seem so obvious, I continued to drive and remain calm, while at the same time I needed him to realize that I knew he was there.

Before I could do anything else, he called out from the back, “Stay calm, I’m not here to hurt you!” I hoped he was telling the truth, and I briefly met his gaze in my mirror. He had remarkable blue eyes. As he made his way up to the front seat, he told me not to be afraid and reassured me repeatedly that he was not there to hurt her. As time passed, the stranger made himself more comfortable, now on the passenger side of the vehicle. He began to talk to me with naughty intentions. He was telling me things like how he wished he could taste the wetness between her legs. She was a little frightened at first, but for some reason, as time went on, I became accustomed to his presence. The stranger in the vehicle reached over and lightly touched my thigh, and I jerked a little in return. He told me to continue to drive until he gave me other instructions, and i obeyed. Not knowing where i was going or what to expect, she kept her eyes steady on the road. Every once in a while, he would touch her in a way that I was unfamiliar with. As time passed and the road ahead of me became longer, his hands started to explore me more and more. Now reaching for my breast, he fully cupped both of them and commented on how nice they were. After being in the vehicle with this stranger for some time now, I had started to get more comfortable with his actions, and it didn’t alarm me when he touched me abruptly.

As he continued to caress my tits, I found myself becoming aroused and thought of this as something odd to be feeling in my circumstances. Either way, I could not deny that the touch of his hands on my bare breast aroused me more and more; He worked his way down from my breast and followed the lining of my stomach all the way down to my pelvic area. As soon as he reached my private area between my legs, he looked at me and told me to pull over somewhere. I took the first turn off that I could find and shut the car off as soon as I could come to a stop. Still in a little fear for my life, yet somehow aroused, I continued to do as he said. He demanded that I remove all of my clothes fully, and afterwards I sat back and stared at myself for some time. I felt a little uncomfortable with this complete stranger staring at me but yet again, I was not as fearful of him as I was in the beginning. “What do you want from me?” I asked. In return, he replied, “All of you!” “What do you mean, when you say all of me?” I asked and he told me that I would know soon enough. “I don’t have any money if that’s what you’re after.” I told him as I continued to get undressed. “I don’t need your money, sweetie I just want your sweet pussy!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.