Small Town Population Day - Cover

Small Town Population Day

by Fish Taco

Copyright© 2022 by Fish Taco

Erotica Sex Story: The rules are a little different on Population Day in a small town. Population Day is the one day a year where every female of age in the country must be sexually available to any and all males. (a concurrent story to my story Population Day)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   .

The Madison family sat around the dinner table. The discussion, as expected, was about one thing. Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the annual Population Day. A law enacted 12 years ago designed to counteract the declining population and it had proven successful. The population stayed steady.

The Madison family consisted of Mike, 54, the dad. Hannah, the mom was 34. Mike and Hannah moved into together when she was 18 and he was 38. They never married. Hannah immediately became pregnant with their son, Liam, a 16-year old high school junior. Two years later, she gave birth to Luna, now 14, and a high school freshman. The fifth person at the table was Grandpa George, age 77, and the founder of Madison Family Farm. Mike took over responsibility when his dad could no longer handle running the farm.

“-and when I find you,” Liam said, “I’m going to fuck you so hard in your ass.”

“Nooooooo!” responded Luna to her brother’s proclamation. “You’re not allowed! The law says-”

“I don’t care.”

“Nooooooo!”

Mike intervened. “Stop teasing your sister!”

“Can you be my first, Daddy?”

“I’ve already told you that I can’t.”

“I won’t tell anyone.”

“They would know. They always know.”

Liam said, “The law says relatives can’t fuck until after twelve.”

Luna scowled at her brother. He thought he was so smart! She knew that but she hoped Daddy could somehow be allowed.

Population Day was the one day a year that all females from age 14 to age 50 were required to be sexually available to any male that desired to have sex with them during the hours of 8 am to 4 pm. Sex could only be the placement of the penis inside the vagina until ejaculation. The whole purpose of Population Day was to create pregnancies so the population wouldn’t decline. Couples with children were becoming rarer until the law was enacted. Anal, oral, or other permutations that did not result in the ejaculation of sperm into a pussy was prohibited for obvious reasons. Violations were punished.

In the big city, there was plenty of men to fuck plenty of women but in the small farming town were the Madisons lived, there were not as many people so a special rule was permitted. For the first half of Population Day, from 8 to noon, a female could only be fucked by a non-relative so that non-family sperm had the best opportunity to possibly impregnate her. The second half of Population Day, members of the same family were allowed to fuck each other.

Mike said to his young daughter, who was about to experience her first Population Day. “As soon as I’m allowed, I’ll find you and give you a nice fuck.”

“And then I’ll fuck you in the ass!” declared Liam.

“Nooooooo!”

“Knock it off!” shouted Mike.

“I’m just having fun,” Liam justified.

Hannah tried to stay out of it but couldn’t help saying, “Can’t you see you’re making your sister scared?”

“What’s to be scared about? “ replied Liam. “It’s just fucking.”

“Luna is a virgin.”

“That’s her fault. She could have taken care of that long before tomorrow.”

“Lots of girls haven’t done it yet!” said Luna indignantly.

“I know!” said Liam grinning. “I can’t wait to be their first!”

Luna threw a broccoli floret at her brother.

“Hey!” he protested.

“Don’t throw food!” Mike said, feeling increasingly annoyed. Some days he wished they were like most couples – no kids.

Grandpa George spoke up. “I’ll give you a good fucking tomorrow, Luna, if I find you.”

“Are you sure you want to go tomorrow?” Mike said.

“Damn right, I do!” George said with some fire. “I got sick last year and couldn’t go so I’m damn sure I’m going this year. My cock still works. Do you want to see?”

“No!” Mike, Hannah, and Liam immediately reacted. Luna, who had never seen a real live erect cock, was curious. She’d see a whole lot of live cocks in person tomorrow and she couldn’t wait. She was so eager to know more. It would’ve been interesting to see Grandpa’s cock right now.

“Help your mom put away the dishes,” Mike said.


Luna’s alarm went off on her phone. She felt tired but she bolted upright in her bed with energy beginning to flow through her body. Today was the day! Today she would experience for the first time having a cock in her little pussy. What would it feel like? It must be better than when she put her finger inside herself otherwise why would girls want to do it.

She grabbed her robe and headed toward the bathroom. Liam pushed by her and entered.

“Hey!” she protested.

“You take too long! I need to shower too!”

“I was here-”

Liam closed the door and locked it. Luna wondered why he bothered to lock the door. She was going to see his cock today even if he didn’t end up fucking her. Her ass clenched from the thought of Liam trying to stick his cock in her tiny butthole.

Liam took longer than normal in the bathroom. He washed his cock and balls three times and even spent time to shave the peach fuzz on his face. He was ready for the girls!

Luna spent longer in the bathroom than normal. She took extra time washing her body even though her friend Sophia said that her sister Sarah, who was one year older, said that she would want to spend much more time cleaning their bodies after Population Day was over. Luna washed her pussy. She didn’t have a hymen. Some of her girlfriends thought she wasn’t a virgin but she never fucked a boy yet. Sophia said that Sarah had a hymen at last year’s Population Day and it hurt like hell when a cock first went inside her but that being fucked felt good after that. Poor Sophia was scared because she had a hymen.

Liam was too excited to eat breakfast. Luna was too anxious to eat breakfast.

At 7:30 am, all five piled into the F350. Each person was dressed in a robe. Luna was in the back seat in the middle of Grandpa George and Liam.

The Madisons arrived at the local high school where everyone in the town and surrounding area met on Population Day. All activity would happen in the rooms and hallways and anywhere within the confines of the two-story building. It was the only way for a small community to ensure that rural pussies were well saturated with sperm-ladened cum.

The family members each left their robes in the truck and walked naked into the school gymnasium where everyone gathered. The floor was politely covered in gym mats to make the fucking more comfortable. Luna noticed that Daddy’s and Grandpa’s cocks were soft and hung down but Liam’s cock was hard and stood upright and it was intimidatingly big. Was that the normal size of an erect cock? Luna thought some cocks looked big when she did research by watching porn but no matter the size of the girl, a cock slid easily into her pussy so Luna had thought cocks must not be very big and it was all camera tricks. Could something the size of her own brother’s cock fit easily inside her? She sure hoped so or it was going to hurt bad!

Luna saw her best friends over by one of the exit doors. She headed over to them. The friends had decided they would flee into the school and not have their first fucks in the gym. Most of the fucking would happen in the gym and they didn’t want to be stuck in there. Sophia’s sister Sarah said her pussy was sore for a week because she was stuck in the gym most of last year’s Population Day and received cock after cock without a break until she managed to get out of the gym into the other parts of the school.

Women went to one side of the room and men to the other. When the school bell went off, it would be eight o’clock and the day would begin. Mike and George both had big raging hard-ons now as they stared at all the pussy possibilities for their cocks. Hannah felt her pussy become wet as she stared at all the eager cocks and how she would soon feel the pleasure of them moving inside her. Liam, and almost all the high school boys, had developed a list of the 14-year old freshmen girls that they were fairly certain were virgins. Nothing was more exciting than to start Population Day by having your cock be the one inside a girl’s cunt for the first time. Liam looked over at his naked sister. She was a brunette like the entire family except for Grandpa George who was all gray. Luna had a nice little body. Small but firm tits. His eyes went to her naked friends, Sophia, Addison, and Alyssa. All four stood at the door. Liam got his sister to tell him they were going to escape the gym as soon as the school bell rang but he couldn’t get her to say where they were going to go. He had an idea. It might be Mr. Shagger’s room, the 35-year old English teacher. His classroom always smelled like sex since all the girls made their panties wet fantasizing over him. Liam fucked Mr. Shagger’s hot wife last year and wouldn’t mind fucking the 32-year old again this year. Emily Shagger was very popular. Liam got into a runner’s stance, eager to go after one of his sister’s virgin friends.

“Ready?” whispered Alyssa. She was the only non-virgin of the four. She started fucking her boyfriend a couple of months ago.

“Yea,” the others said softly.

The school bell rang. It was 8 o’clock! Sophia pushed the exit bar and out the door the girls ran. They raced up the stairs and out of sight. Liam ran toward the exit to follow the girls but the gym quickly filled as males headed toward females and females walked toward males. Liam worked his way out of the gym. Many other guys and gals were already out. Liam paused when he saw Olivia, a sophomore. He didn’t realize her tits were that big. She must hide them well. It would be awesome to hold them. No! He had a better prize. Virgin pussy! He could try to seek out Olivia later. He ran up the stairs two steps at a time.

The four girls ran into a classroom. The desks had all been pushed to the walls in anticipation that the room would be used for fucking on Population Day.

“Who do you think is going to be first?” asked Sophia.

“I don’t care,” said Alyssa. “I just hope he’s cute.”

Sophia meant which girl would be chosen first but didn’t ask again.

Addison said, “I think I’m going to throw up.”

“It will be okay,” assured Alyssa, for what felt like the 87th time in the last ten minutes.

Thomas, a senior, burst into the room followed by his friend Nathan. They were more on the nerd-side of guys.

“What do we have here?” said Thomas lasciviously. “Four virgins?”

“Three,” corrected Alyssa. “I’m not. Addison here is aching for cock.”

“Oh, yeah?”

Alyssa pushed Addison forward. Addison trembled.

“Come on. Let’s fuck!” said Thomas excitedly.

Liam burst into the room. As expected, the four girls had chosen Mr. Shagger’s classroom. He was disappointed to see Thomas guiding Addison to the floor. She was his first choice. He wanted virgin pussy and he had to act fast. He had only one option, his sister’s best friend.

“Get over here, Sophia!” he commanded.

Sophia walked over to Luna’s brother. He was going to be the one to take her virginity.

Nathan was surprised to hear Liam’s voice and to have a virgin removed as an option. He pointed at the virgin brunette girl. “I want you.”

Luna nodded. Nathan, a senior, was about to be her first.


When Nathan chose her, Luna looked down at the cock that was about to be inside her. It wasn’t as big as her brother’s erection who had entered the room and chosen to be her best friend’s first fuck. Liam couldn’t fuck her yet and Thomas had already selected Addison. Still Nathan’s hard cock looked plenty big for the little hole between her legs.

Nathan guided her away from where Thomas was climbing on top of Addison and where her brother was about to put his cock in her BFF.

“Go on your back,” Nathan instructed.

“Okay,” she said. Luna dropped to the floor and opened her legs like she knew she needed to do so that a guy could put his cock in her.

Luna felt for the first time a naked guy on top of her naked body. She didn’t feel crushed. Oddly it felt comfortable. She felt his cock rub over her clit and it made her exhale. The cock head slipped between her pussy lips and she felt him push forward. She felt her pussy open up and his cock simply and easily entered her. She gasped from the feeling of fullness and from how the warmth of his cock inside her pussy felt good. It had happened to her on Population Day like it did with so many girls. She no longer was a virgin.

She looked up into the face of the guy fucking her. His cock was a steady, strong motion inside her young body. Nathan looked happy. He seemed to be enjoying fucking her inexperienced pussy. The sensations felt nice. Sophia had said that her sister Sarah had said that from Sarah’s first-time getting fucked experiences last year that it took some time for Sarah to enjoy it after the initial shock of having cocks in her pussy. Nathan’s cock gave her a nice little tingly feeling but nothing to make her say that fucking was fucking great.

After a couple of minutes, Nathan was grunting and moving faster and her little pussy tingly sensation became a little better. He let out this weird groan and Luna wondered if he was hurt but then she felt his cock jerk inside her and she felt a hot liquid shoot up inside her. His cock spasmed several more times and she felt more cum. It had happened. Cum was put inside her pussy for the first time. If she was lucky, a sperm would find an egg and she would become pregnant and that would benefit the family. She knew it was unlikely. She finished her period only a couple of days ago. She and her three friends all had their cycles within days of each other.

Nathan got off of her and stood. Luna sat up and inspected her pussy. His white goo was at her opening. She thought her pussy looked more mature but she couldn’t explain why. Maybe it was. Her brother was on top of Sophia fucking her. Johnny, a cute junior fucked Alyssa from behind so she had got her cute guy. Thomas was done with Addison. Luna saw her crying. She crawled over to her friend.

“Are you ok?” Luna asked.

“It hurt! It hurt so bad when he broke my hymen!”

“It’s gone now,” tried to comfort Luna. “You don’t have to worry.”

“It still hurts so much.”

“My turn to fuck you,” Thomas said. Luna started to move to her back but he said, “No, stay like that.”

Luna felt Thomas’s cock touch her pussy from behind her as she saw Nathan climb on top of Addison. They were both about to be fucked a second time.


While Liam initially wanted Addison, seeing how the blonde girl acted so frightened about being fucked made him glad that he had Sophia. He had thought maybe it would be awkward that Luna would always know it was he who took her very best friend’s virginity but today was Population Day. A lot of girls claimed Population Day didn’t count. They were still virgins until they chose to have sex with their boyfriends. Liam thought that was complete bullshit. Certainly no guy walked around thinking that. Liam had slept with three girlfriends but because of his two previous Population Days, he looked at girls and women at school and in town and thought, “I fucked her” and “I fucked that pussy” and “I came in her cunt.” So it shouldn’t be awkward at all to fuck Sophia. This was what it was all about.

“Lie down and open your legs.”

Sophia did. He noticed her looking up at his hard-on. He grinned. No doubt admiring it. Liam went between her legs and opened her pussy. There it was. Her cherry. His cock throbbed in anticipation of popping it. He looked over at Addison crying while being fucked by Thomas. This made him happier that he was about to fuck Sophia. He didn’t want a timid girl crying while he fucked her. Sophia was more confident. She wouldn’t cry through the whole fuck. Only when he busted through her hymen.

Liam moved over Sophia, taken a moment to fondle her tits. She had decent ones for a freshman girl, bigger than his sister who didn’t get the big tits that Mom had. Addison had the smallest tits of the foursome. Alyssa had the biggest which was probably why she wasn’t a virgin on Population Day. What boy wouldn’t want to play with Alyssa’s firm boobies?

He put his body on top of Sophia’s. His hard cock rubbed its head over her pussy until he knew he was in position. He pushed his cock inward, felt some resistance, kept pushing and broke through. Sophia cried out from the sudden sharp pain. Liam pressed forward until his entire cock was inside this previously virgin pussy. His cock had claimed her cunt. He had planted his pole into her soil. He looked into her face. She had her eyes closed and her breath was quickened. He could feel her cunt contracting around his cock. She had only cried out when he busted her cherry. She didn’t keep crying like Addison was annoyingly doing while Thomas fucked her.

Liam fucked Sophia. His cock moved inside her to boil up some cum so he could shoot it in her and move on to the next girl he wanted to fuck. Population Day was the best day ever. So much fucking! So much cumming! He fucked harder and harder, ramming his cock into Sophia. He was getting closer. He kept fucking her newly tamed pussy until he felt that familiar wonderful rush of pleasure as his cock was the first to leave a big dose of his white gooey cum in her pussy. He was the first to soak her pussy. Ever!

His cock slid out and he sat up on his knees. He looked down and smiled at some of his cum dripping out of Sophia’s cunt. What a beautiful sight!

He stood and looked around. His sister was about to get fucked from behind by Thomas and crying Addison was about to receive Nathan’s cock. Alyssa was currently being fucked on the teacher’s desk. He’d loved to tap that girl’s cunt while holding her great tits but he had hoped that he could claim another virgin. Population Day just started but if he didn’t hurry, there for sure wouldn’t be any more virgins at the school.

Liam headed out of the room.


Hannah loved Population Day. She knew she still had a hot body despite giving birth twice and that it was a body that the young studs would love to fuck. When the bell rang signaling the start of Population Day, she calmly walked toward the center of the gym and admired all the beautiful cocks, each one firm and ready to provide pleasure to her pussy. She saw boys that she had secretly fucked. She loved the eagerness of teen boys and their willingness to learn techniques that make everything more pleasurable.

She didn’t tell her husband Mike. She didn’t feel anything was wrong letting the young guys fuck her. After all Mike was 36 and she was only 16 when they started fucking and she moved in with him right after high school graduation. She was 34 now so what was the big deal for a woman to want some younger cock?

Hannah’s big tits bounced and swayed as she stepped. She noticed they drew eyes toward her and she became excited because the owner of one of the pair of eyes was probably going to fuck her now.

A scrawny boy with a nice hard cock said to Hannah, “I want to fuck you.”

‘Sure, big boy,” she said sweetly. The boy looked to be an average-sized five inches but it was very hard and stood upward from his body. It would be more than fine. “How do you want me? I recommend from behind.”

“Sure, yea.”

“Good choice.” Hannah knew a male could fuck her pussy in just about any safe sexual position that he wanted but she also knew she could get away with giving gentle suggestions. “Are you a virgin?”

“No.”

“That’s good because now you get to experience my pussy.”

Hannah dropped to the mats that covered the gymnasium floors and turned around on all fours.

“Whoa!” the boy said.

Hannah grinned. She knew the boy was staring at her butt plug.

“You can play with it but don’t take it out. You’ll enjoy it more if you leave it in.” She would enjoy it more but that wasn’t important to say.

Hannah felt him rub his cock up and down her pussy slit then he put it between her cunt lips and pressed forward.

“You’re – so – tight.” He gasped one word out at a time.

Hannah was very pleased. She was pleased that her butt plug made her cunt tighter than any 14-year old’s virgin pussy but she was mostly pleased to have the feel of a young stud’s cock inside her.

He fucked her and groaned loudly and constantly. It wasn’t long until she felt his cock spasming and shooting his warm, friendly cum into her.

He pulled out and said, “She’s so fucking tight!”

It was only moments before another hard cock probed at her pussy and pushed its way inside her.

“Oh, fuuuuuck! So tight!”

Hannah knew she’d keep the cocks coming to her pussy and cumming in her pussy.


Mike surveyed the other side of the room to see which bitches he would want to fuck. He wanted a high school girl. He started fucking Hannah when she was a 16-year old bitch and he was twenty years older and he’d been fucking her cunt ever since but once the government started Population Day, it once more gave him access to teen girl pussy.

Most of the high school bitches fled the gym, leaving only adult women and the teen boys that wanted to fuck them. He noticed Hannah drop to the floor as a teen boy was going to fuck her.

Mike passed up some hot looking adult women who tried to catch his eye. Maybe later. Naw! Not likely. He wanted his cock in tight teen cunt during the whole event. He exited out of the gym through the door closest to him. He entered a small hallway. To his left, a door said Girls Locker Room. To his right, Boys Locker Room. He could hear moaning emanate from the girls’ side. Probably new girls thinking boys wouldn’t go in there. Not on Population Day. Anywhere was a place to fuck. He passed through the door at the end and entered the school’s main hallway. A nearby stairs led up. A door said Computer Science. He imagined the nerd boys fucking the nerd girls in there with their hard drives.

Mike saw a flash of pale ass dart into a room. Above that cute little ass was a mane of curly red hair down to the shoulders. He ran after her. It was three minutes already and he didn’t have his cock in a cunt yet.

He entered the room. From the wall decor, it looked like the Spanish class. The room already had three fucking couples, one of them on top of the teacher’s desk. It was smart for teachers to leave their desks empty in preparation for today.

“Hey, little girl,” Mike cooed.

The girl turned. The redhead wore glasses that gave her a nerdish appearance. She had a well-freckled face and smallish tits but what stood out to Mike was her red pubic hair. Mike wasn’t a pubic hair guy but this girl’s red pubes were mesmerizing.

“I’m going to fuck you,” he said.

“Uh – ok,” she replied.

“Are you a freshman?”

She nodded.

“A virgin?”

She nodded again and he could see her eyes water.

“Were you trying to hide. Are you scared?”

Another nod.

“Don’t be. It’s going to be fun. What’s your name?”

“Riley.”

“Let’s go somewhere where it can just be you and me.” One of the girls in the room kept saying “Ow!” as a cock rammed her pussy. Mike thought that might be distracting for Riley to relax not that it really mattered to him.

Mike led Riley to the storage room under the far stairs. Mike had discovered on previous Population Days that it was a location that people didn’t think about as a place to fuck. He turned on the light. There were tables and chairs stacked up against the walls but plenty of room in the middle. He pulled a tarp off a shelf and spread it out on the floor.

“Lie down.”

Mike dropped between her legs and opened them wider. He ran his fingers through her wonderful pubic hair. It looked very cool but he was quick to assess that her pussy would look better shaved like every pussy does. He opened her cunt lips and his heart leapt for joy. Riley’s hymen almost completely covered her opening. There was a small hole in the middle and it looked red. She might be on her period.

“Ready to be fucked by my cock?” he said gleefully.

Riley couldn’t truthfully answer yes so she shrugged. She lived with her grandma who had never participated in Population Day so she didn’t know anything about sex. Grandma had dropped her off at school and said she’d be back at four to pick her up.

Mike pushed her legs back and told her to hold onto them. Mike had to see this. He had to watch his cock bust her hymen and take her virginity. On his knees, he put his long cock between her cunt lips. He pushed into her slowly. He couldn’t see as much as he hoped as his cock filled her small opening. He felt the resistance of her cherry against the soft sponginess of his cock head. He pressed more and her hymen easily tore away.

“Ah!” Riley reacted but that was it.

“It won’t ever hurt again,” he declared. “Are you okay?”

“Are – are you trying to put that thing inside me?” she asked.

“That’s what Population Day is about.”

“Oh.”

“You didn’t know? Didn’t you look it up on your phone?”

“I just have a phone that calls and texts. Grandma doesn’t like the internet.”

“Well I’m going to start your first Population Day off right.”

He pulled his cock head out and it was streaked red. No chance this girl would get pregnant.

Mike slowly pushed his cock into her cunt and he watched all of his excellent length eliminate her virginity.

“Now that doesn’t hurt, does it?”

“No.”

“You really haven’t had any sex education?”

Riley teared up.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you feel embarrassed.”

Mike knew this was uncharacteristic of his nature. He typically fucked a pussy hard and moved on. He felt genuine compassion for Riley. If only she was eighteen. He’d toss Hannah aside and bring in Riley and teach her all the ways it means to be a woman. Perhaps he could find a way to go over to her place and “tutor” her. Her grandma would never know.

With a slow rhythm he pulled his cock back and pushed back in. His cock became coated with a light red coloring. He heard Riley’s breathing get louder.

“You’re liking getting fucked, aren’t you?” he said grinning.

“I – I think so.”

“You like my big cock filling your pussy.”

Riley didn’t understand. How did that big thing fit inside her? Why did his motion feel so good?

Mike moved so he was more over her, using his arms to hold his body up. He could drive deeper into this girl he just deflowered. He fucked her with long and hard strokes now. He enjoyed this pussy and maybe, somehow, possibly in some way, he could find a way to revisit Riley’s cunt in her bedroom at her Grandma’s house but today was Population Day. This was the opportunity to fuck as many cunts as he could in eight hours with no consequences of girls being underage or giving consent. He had an uninhibited cock.

The young nerd girl moaned underneath him but he wasn’t going to wait for her to cum. He’d find “Riley who lived with her grandma” and his cock would introduce her to the female orgasm then. Right now he was about to introduce her to the male orgasm. He was imminent. His cock rammed her pussy and her inexperienced pussy took it easily. He drove down into Riley and kept pushing then grunted loudly and released his cum load into her cunt. He pulled his cock out, now streaked red and white from her blood and his cum.

“Congratulations! You’ve just been fucked.”

“It felt good,” she said out of breath.

“Of course, it did. Now get out so I can fuck another girl in here! Go on!”

Riley hurried out. Cum dripping from her pussy onto her leg.

Mike felt pleased. That was a good first fuck. There were so many more cunts to fuck.


Grandpa George went into the boys locker room and found a studly looking guy fucking a hot sexy girl on the floor with a towel beneath the girl. George could see it was a star athlete fucking the head cheerleader. They could already be boyfriend and girlfriend as far as he knew.

“Hurry up, boy,” he said. “I’m an old man. I want to fuck her futz before I die.”

The guy looked back. “Wait your turn, geezer!”

“I am but don’t take all day.”

“Just cum in me already, John,” Sydney said. “You can only fuck me once during Population Day. We can fuck again tonight.”

John fucked her faster and after just over a minute he was done. He pulled his wet cock out of her.

“Treat her right,” John cautioned.

“There’s only one way to treat a futz. You fuck it! Now go away. I promise not to break her in half.”

John left.

“Get on the bench. I’m too old to get down on the floor. No, on all fours. That;s still too low.”

Sydney got on the bench lengthwise.

“Now that’s a cute futz,” he said approaching her.

He lined up his cock and guided it into her. Beautiful sensations filled his brain. It was too long since he felt the pleasure of a pussy gripping his cock and since she was probably only 17 or 18, she still had a nice tight futz.

He slowly fucked her. It was the only speed he had. After a few minutes, the girl began to moan every time he pushed into her. It greatly pleased him that he could still pleasure a girl. He kept fucking her over the next several minutes with the same slow steady rhythm. The girl moaned continually and loudly. She kept repeating “Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!” George was glad he was showing her a vision of heaven. She was enjoying his cock fucking her. All that other boy did was cum in her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.