Star - Cover

Star

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My best friend was the musician Star. When he passed away he left me his fortune and legal problems. Not that I did not have legal problems of my own. A Rags to Riches story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

Clair’s was expensive all right. But I have since learned they were a bargain compared to Rodeo Drive. But that story is for later. I had to admit the service was first-rate, however. Just the type of thing we got when I got the monkey suit with Eddy. There were two attendants for each woman, and I got a private fashion show. It was a good thing that we stopped at the post office first. The fashion show took some time.

It started with Dresses. Which really didn’t have anything to do with the boat. When I asked them, it was Lilly that pointed out we would have to stay at the Grand and have that other bottle of wine that was reserved for us. When I asked if she was sure given how they treated her, she smiled. “Payback is hell.”

“You two talking about the Grand Hotel up on Mackinaw Island?”

“Yes,” We answered in unison.

“Well, you do own 10 percent of that, well Mr. Star did so now you do.”

“I own 10 percent of it?”

“He had been trying to buy the place outright for years even before I started to work at the firm.”

I looked at Lilly, “You’re right payback is hell. Which reminds me, we need to swing by my work before we get on the boat.”

“Why is that Honey” Lilly asked.

“I need to fire my boss.”

Lilly snickered. Alice smiled. The next time they came out from the back they had on the skimpiest bikinis.

Alice said, “I might as well be wearing nothing for what little this covers up.”

“We will take them,” is all I said.

I don’t think she’d figured it out yet. Lilly seemed to have. She whispered, “like a fine violin you can’t have too many,” in my ear. I whispered back “You approve?” She giggled and ran off to change into something else. You know, I used to hate shopping with my mom. Hell, I just went to Wally world and bought jeans when I need new pants but getting a fashion show had made the experience so much more enjoyable. Especially the sleepwear and the unmentionables. I decided that Alice didn’t really have a clue what I had on my mind when she blushed, standing there in the bra, garters, and panties. Didn’t matter at this point. I was just wanting to get to know her a little better.

We bought many things. The problem was that it was too much for the Lamborghini. The owner offered to drop them off wherever we wanted after she closed at 5. Darn, it was getting late; too late to set out and we still needed to go to the store. I went to check the time on my phone and realized I didn’t have it anymore. That was the other thing I needed to take care of.

So, we went and bought phones for Lilly and me since Alice already had hers. We got the food and went back to the boat. The owner of Claire’s was waiting for us.

“Sorry, we are late,” I apologized.

“Don’t worry, I had this really big sale today and decided to close early. I have just been sitting here enjoying the view.” At first, I thought she was nuts or something. Who would enjoy looking at downtown Bay City? Then I followed her eyes over to a sailboat tied up across from us. Three guys were preparing to get underway. They were all wearing speedos. Ok, I guess if you are a middle-aged woman you might find that attractive. That’s when I noticed Alice looking that way as well. Okay, Lilly elbowed me and pointed that part out, and then she said go kiss her.”

What the heck? So, I did just that. Holy shit! the ground shook. No, wait that was the wake from the freighter passing by in the river. Still, it was a nice kiss. It sure got Alice’s attention. I mean her eyes popped out and she covered her mouth like a school girl after we broke the kiss.

“Ladies, let’s get this stuff stored below. Then we can have something for dinner.”

It took a bit for Alice to get moving. Still, she stopped looking at the guys across the way.

Dinner turned into a trip over to hooters. We feasted on crab legs and shrimp and drank champagne. Well, Alice and I did. I know Lilly settled for lemonade because she was under 21. Not that that would stop her on my boat, it didn’t the other night. When we got back to the boat Lilly asked if we could have some more of the wow wow. This had Alice confused so we had to explain what it was. Her response was we needed to go out in the bay away from here to do that. Must have been the legal eagle part of her. She was after all a financial attorney. In other words, she specialized in investing other people’s money and its legalities. Well, she doubled my holdings in less than a year. She must have had some brains to match that killer body of hers. Personally, it was the long red hair that got my attention.

I offered to take us out in the bay. The girls agreed that it was a good idea. So, we eased off and puttered out into the bay. I had a nagging feeling I forgot something. Oh well, whatever it was I would figure it out later. We broke out the Mary-wow-wow and smoked up a bit more of it. We were buzzed rather well by the time I lowered the anchor. Well, that and the wine coolers. We got blitzed and partied hard till one in the morning. That’s when we were all inebriated to the point we were passing out. Okay, the girls passed out and I carried them down to the bed in the cabin. There was only one bed but it was king-sized. I had never understood why since Eddy and I always got a hotel somewhere for the night when we were out on it. Lilly was first and when I laid her down, I said get ready for bed sleepy head. She stared as I went back for Alice. Alice was out cold and a bit heavier. Well, she was 5’10 as compared to Lilly’s 5-foot frame. I guess it made sense that she would weigh more. I tried to set her down gently but when I saw Lilly lying there naked, I dropped her enough that she stirred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.