The Wolf That Soared - Cover

The Wolf That Soared

Copyright© 2023 by Druid GG

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He wanted to find the song. He finds his song and so much more. Almost encircled, his new benefactor and lover needs his help or what her family built over generations will be torn apart. He wants to fly, but many a vulture would see his wings clipped before he can truly soar as they seek to take what he has already claimed as his. Join us to see if he can keep those he comes to treasure safe, lest the night engulf the light.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Fa   ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The morning of their final approach 2 days later, Chiaia talks about some of the defenses of the Holy Land possesses to deter attackers. There is an area around it of several miles that mimics extremely high altitudes for low oxygen content. There has to be more to it than that, but the Church has forbidden such research from taking place, until such a time as the whole planet is threatened unless a solution is found. This makes anything actively powered by Ahou either not work, or outright break depending on the device in question. Mechanoids can still operate, but they would need an outside source of Ahou to constantly refresh, or if strong enough, reverse the draining effect imposed on them. Managing to do either method still shortens the operational run time for a pilot as they get exposed to a greater amount of Ahou. The cord is also a weakness that needs defending, thus why not many pilots choose to use them in the first place.

While Chiaia hides what her ceremonial garb looks like, Wuhanly has no problem giving Allanon a show, as no males except for the Church officials overseeing the knighting ceremony are allowed to be in attendance. While Allanon has seen Wuhanly in her command suit, her ceremonial gown doesn’t allow her to have any secrets by comparison. The fabric is shear enough no matter the light source, except for some pasties on the nipples and a taped pad on her mound under the few pieces of fabric, everything is visible from her areola to open knowledge of whether she shaves her pubes or not. When Allanon sees how little is covered, yet everything being held and presented like a prize, he is torn between wanting to tear it off of her and repeatedly shoot whoever decided to have this approved. The only positive is that her puckered asshole is not being shown off as she walks, as a cape is attached at the shoulders that goes to ankle level and is made of a much more solid material.

When introduced to the headmistress of the academy upon the immediate disembarking from the Swan, proof is needed of Allanon manners, such that he won’t be a disruption to the education that students come here for. “While the Academy is primarily for those with the capability to pilot mechanoids, those of sufficient social standing (IE nobles) along with the rare, sponsored person (commoner with the ability to pilot a mechanoid) are also in attendance. Many connections are made while in attendance here, some even meeting their future spouse. The next generation of those who have the highest chances of shaping the future graduate from here. You may have skills at swinging a sword as indicated by your tournament medal, but you better not lay a hand on any student here unless it is in self-defense or one of the tournaments here or I will get you banned from the Academy and the Holy Land itself. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” She shouts at the end, but Allanon is not fazed at all. His hidden status as a skilled mechanoid pilot would have the headmistress singing a different tune if or when it is revealed. Lashara had previously told him that she wasn’t really concerned with her fellow students at all the past few years, having been focused on amassing personal wealth in many forms. That changed when she found him. Now she is going to be actively looking for the best/most useful students to help handle the many different areas she herself is weak in, to do this a list of promising young woman and their familiar connections has been made. The fact that any she approves of will also be earmarked for getting them interested in joining the harem she is trying to amass for him is the cherry on top. Depending on how things go over the next couple of years, her wealth, both empire and personal, could see a vast increase as just one resultant possibility. If the greater transformation that he helped Seiryu achieve can actually be duplicated, that alone would cement her military power as the secret would never be shared unless the pilot was a member of the harem.

Chiaia, Wuhanly, and Aura, among other experienced final year female students, officially become knights tomorrow. That same day and time, Allanon is going to be tested on basic etiquette to see if he meets the headmistress’s standards by her assistant. If he fails, Lashara will have to make a choice, her education and safety or Allanon’s secret. Allanon on the other hand is not too worried, he may not know all the ins and outs, but neither is he a savage that has just been brought in from the cold.

Before that happens, moving and settling in takes place. As fitting her status as royalty, Lashara has a private residence on the school’s grounds and doesn’t have to live in the dormitory with the other students of her year. A young woman of Lashara’s age is relaxing with a book in the yard across from her house. She has black hair, is just an inch taller than Lashara but equal on all other counts for her shapely body. Upon spotting Lashara, she comes over to greet her, making candid conversation, though her main topic still stings Lashara’s heart. “Giving condolences over a communications system is far from adequate for what you have been through Lashara. The loss of a person close to you, particularly a parent, is never pleasant. I hardly knew my father, your uncle, before he himself tragically passed away when I was 6 years old. My mother was at least able to take revenge by wiping out lock, stock, and barrel of the minor now defunct nation of Dalanda who had sponsored the hit that took his life. We should at least be glad that Uncle Koyo passed without much pain as he endeavored to make your future as bright as possible.” Maria goes to say more, but then she catches sight of Allanon and she blue screens for a minute as she drinks him in. His silk shirt, not loose or super tight, still shows off his chest muscles, while his knee-length shorts show off his sculpted calve muscles. As he turns from removing a heavy box off the provided cart, she licks her lips as his arms unintentionally flex from the strain. “I know he is good looking Maria, but surely you have more control than a blushing peasant girl over her baser instincts.” Lashara lightly chides Maria for her blatant behavior, who gets her jaw to close with a clack of being startled from her staring. “Where did you find such a man, and why is he here? Not that I’m complaining of course, though I may have to come over for more than just the rare meal like in prior years cousin.” Maria makes her interest plain and Lashara knows that it will only get worse once his actual status is known. She may have recently gotten over whether she would have sex with other women when she helped to pleasure Wuhanly, but she draws the line at both incest between herself and another family member and said family member being included in the possible harem list she has made. As she has this thought, Lashara realizes that she will in likelihood have to ward off her Aunt Flora as well, though the woman is well known for getting what she wants regardless of what anyone else wants due to her plans within plans. The fact that Flora can still pilot a mechanoid with close to her peak skill level is an additional issue that needs to be addressed later if ever. “Allanon is a combination bodyguard for me and assistant for Wuhanly. He has been incredible with the peace of mind that he provides. While Chiaia fights, if need be, in a mechanoid, he is subduing any attackers not in their mechanoid with fist or blade. The fact that both Star and Moon like him is a bonus. Hell, I have many pictures of them hugging him while taking a nap.” While their conversation continues, Maria is making plans of her own, not knowing that she has a very rocky path ahead of her if she is to change Lashara’s mind.

Allanon, while not adverse to being fawned over for his less important traits of his good looks, is already getting his desires met by both Lashara and Wuhanly with plenty of promises in the future. Hell, just that morning he snuck into Lashara’s shower, slapped her butt cheeks with his hard cock as he drew eager moans from her while his hands played with her body, then lifted her up and fucked her deep when he dropped her pussy on his cock, finishing with him pulling out and spraying his load down her eager throat. Wuhanly will also be available just about whenever he wants as despite her being knighted tomorrow, her general knowledge far exceeds the average graduating noble, thus any classes she attends are very much a choice and not a requirement.

Wuhanly and Chiaia come with the next few carts of supplies, Star and Moon trailing them with peaceful demeanors apparent, likening that they are basically free to roam, more so this year than other when they were softly restricted to the Swan. Maria, while still eying Allanon, changes gears as she goes to greet some of her favorite beings. Star and Moon happily accept the pats and ear scratches that she bestows upon them. Maria is happy for the added muscle and security that the 2 bears provide in addition to being so cute and fluffy. She and Lashara are rivals in many things, but their base interests align on the same path of being safe and comfortable.

They are all interrupted by a blur of pink hair in a burgundy uniform. The person in question scoops up Chiaia and hugs her tight with a frown on her face. “Sister dear, it has been weeks since you contacted me and months before that when we last met in person. You might give your sister the impression that you don’t love her anymore at this lack of contact.” The woman childishly complains. “Mexiah, put me down.” Chiaia almost screams as her arms are pinned to her side while she is lifted into the air. The woman, Mexiah, acquiesces, allowing a much better look at her. She is tall, taller than Aura but just as slim, with big breasts pushing the integrity of her uniform to the limit as shown by how the coat and shirt underneath are practically molded to her frame. Her hair is in a curly ponytail resting over one shoulder. Mexiah gets a look at Allanon and her interest is immediately peaked. From her own combat experiences, she can tell that Allanon is warrior through and through. Her lip curls at the thought of testing him physically, and afterward, though she prefers women, riding him into the ground. Allanon was informed of some of Mexiah’s quirks, but her look of outright, dire hunger, puts Lashara’s displays to shame. He has dealt with very aggressive women before, even fucked a few that he got to know well before he eventually moved on, but he gets the feeling that Mexiah will outshine them all if she tries to claim him. Even with his already high rating for mechanoid combat, Mexiah so far outshines him as to consider him a few steps above an amateur by comparison. On the ground in hand to hand, that is an unknown story, though he does look forward to how he improves once they start sparing.

Seeing the changing look on her sister’s face, Chiaia grimaces. Yes, Mexiah is only 3 years older than Allanon at 25, but her sexual hunger is great as seen by how many of her female peers are regularly seen leaving Mexiah’s room with a ginger gait, usually sans panties that Mexiah collects as she fucks them hard with her strap-on before or after other activities take place. Chiaia knows this since Mexiah has sent her more than a few pictures of her wearing nothing but the strap-on she is seen stroking. The fact that they are sisters, though not related by blood, has done nothing to discourage Mexiah from trying to get Chiaia in her bed and betwixt her thighs over the last 4 years. Chiaia, first off, is not even sure that she likes women like that. She also currently has a crush on one of the few male mechanoid pilots attending the academy and nephew to Ulyte Mest, Dagmyer. Allanon just seems to draw her eye, as only one other male has ever caught Mexiah’s eye in such a way, and she beat him into a coma as his behavior was all bark while his skill was only a little pomp but no actual substance. Chiaia is genuinely torn on what she hopes to have happen in the possibly near future, that of Allanon being beaten black and blue as he fails to measure up to her standards, or of Mexiah getting the ‘ridden hard and put away wet’ treatment that has her trying to suppress a tingling feeling. What, she has needs of her own, and she has come across Wuhanly and Allanon going at it more than once in not so private areas, his thick cock thrusting in and out of her drenched pussy as she moans to the world. Though when she tries to superimpose Dagmyer over Allanon’s image in her mind, she hasn’t always succeeded. The fact that Lashara has told Chiaia in no uncertain terms multiple times that she would be welcome in the forming harem has her gritting her teeth in a mix of emotions that she is not comfortable expressing.

“The knighting ceremony will be done by 1 o’clock tomorrow Allanon. Come see me afterwards in the gym and we shall see how you ‘measure up’.” Mexiah says with a smirk on her face. As she walks away, she sets her equally fabulous ass to swaying side to side with each step, with more than just Allanon wanting what she is offering. With her newfound bisexual acceptance, Lashara gulps as she has images flash across her mind of her either eating Allanon’s seed from Mexiah’s pussy and ass, or of her holes being stretched to capacity and beyond as they double team her. Wuhanly, while not minding the sexual tension that Mexiah is outright generating, doesn’t want to be submissive to another woman quite yet, as she is still feeling out somewhat her place in the sexual pecking order is and whether that is subject to a big change.

After all of their things get packed away several hours later, they head out to attend the welcoming ceremony. Allanon, due to being a ‘guard’ and not faculty member or student, is given a meal in the kitchens with the rest of the support staff, including the bodyguards of several other students. Dressed in baggy clothes to lessen his ability to distract others with his physique, meaningless chitchat is had, though attention is still drawn to him when his sword is noticed and when it is found out who his charge is. “Is that sword just for show, or do you know more than just ‘pointy end goes into opponent’? Either way newbie, this is a sweetheart of job while the academy is in session. Pay, food, and accommodation with no chance of danger. Yes, many of our charges are mechanoid pilots, still no actual danger as who would in their right mind would attack this place. So, change subject, the fun sized would be Queen is your charge huh. You sure you want to stay on that road? When she gets married, there is a good chance her husband is either going to geld you or outright kill you to make sure that only he fucks her as the power of her lineage is just that great. Though if her eventual husband makes her an obedient little bitch like she should be, he might toss her to you on occasion.” The unnamed idiot continues talking particularly about what he’d love to do to her, not paying attention that his attitude is putting off Allanon and the other guards, many of which actually like and respect their charges, much more than most commoners respect the average noble anyways. Another guard leans over and whispers to Allanon. “Fisher is new, not even with his charge a year, and with his chum bucket of an attitude, I’m surprised that he has lasted this long. Just ignore him, the rest of us do. So, how long have you been attached to Lashara for and seen any action of any kind?” Liam asks as Fisher goes to wander off until the welcome dinner is done. “Barely 2 months and things have already been interesting. One tournament, 2 targeted incidents, and one side incident of ally aide in a hostile situation. I won the tournament; my charge had no cause for worry in either targeted incident; and left some trash to rot for what they tried to do when I aided an ally.” Allanon replies, having practiced cover answers to questions like this to guide any narrative or rumors that end up spreading, though the one of a hidden male pilot that rendered aid, he can claim ignorance of that, and with how things get distorted as they are retold, he shouldn’t have any worries for a while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.