The Wolf That Soared - Cover

The Wolf That Soared

Copyright© 2023 by Druid GG

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He wanted to find the song. He finds his song and so much more. Almost encircled, his new benefactor and lover needs his help or what her family built over generations will be torn apart. He wants to fly, but many a vulture would see his wings clipped before he can truly soar as they seek to take what he has already claimed as his. Join us to see if he can keep those he comes to treasure safe, lest the night engulf the light.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Fa   ft   Mult   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

As I’m still thinking and planning for the future a half hour later, Lashara stumbles out of the bathroom, her legs barely able to keep her upright, forget standing still and steady. She has put on a robe, but she shakes as she leans against the doorway trying to close it. I walk over and help to close it, but also steady her to get over to the couch, where she flops down. She looks at me the whole while with a sex drunk look on her face. “I thought I was ready, but I wasn’t. My expectations from my books and fantasies while I waited for the monster to return to his lair should have been enough, but the monster showed me so much more as he claimed me.” Here she tries to glare at me as she lets out some groans of pain, but I lightly chuckle as I gave her what she was asking for, not my fault that her eyes were bigger than her stomach so to speak. She stops glaring and moves to snuggle against my side, then she is quickly out as she falls asleep. The smell of the room has faded to the background at this point, only if you were to lift the blanket on the bed would you get an idea of what happened over an hour ago.

I doze off too and this is where Chiaia finds us both 2 hours later. “Come on, get up you two. There are still plenty of things to get done before the day is over. Lashara, you need to make the decision on what is to happen to the 2 pilots, the mechanoids, and the crew of their ship since you neglected to do so earlier. Allanon, you need to learn to follow orders, not just go off on your own, even though you had won the battle in short order for us. The captured ship doesn’t have anywhere near our speed, so we have to slow down to keep pace, but at least the ship is clean and not barely held together like many bandit ships seem to. I already did rating tests and history on the pilots. They are 6 and 7 years older than I am, but their rating is crap, with neither being more than 700. Their mechanoids are newer mass-produced variants, with the cannon user probably going to fetch more than their ship. The one whose arm you slagged Allanon on the other hand, Wuhanly says that it is going to be 2 weeks plus to get it back to useable shape as energy restoration is so much easier compared to the core repair that she has to do. On that thought, you need to be more precise in your hits, and only go for the decimation of the mechanoid if they are close to your equal.” Chiaia lectures.

She guides Lashara up and to the door. I think that things are going to be fine, but then Lashara’s robe slips open, and Chiaia sees that not only does she have nothing underneath it, but a couple of the love bites are visible too. The glare she then renders to both of us should have turned us to ash on the spot as she looks back forth between me and Lashara. “What the FUCK? Is this why you are still so tired Lashara? You found a stud that met your requirements and just couldn’t wait. You shouldn’t be so eager to get your pleasure, especially from someone you barely know. You are the princess and heir for crying out loud, have some tact, go out on a date after he has proven himself, not right into his bed.” Here she pauses and walks back into the room to pull the blanket off the bed. She sees the huge stain and her glare just explodes with the intensity of her anger. “Did you at least use protection Lashara?” She rhetorically asks Lashara before turning to me. “And YOU!! You are what, 7, almost 8 years older than her, but you went to town on her just the same. Exactly how far you went I’ll find out later. Either way once we get back to the palace, I’ll ensure that you can only eat, sleep, or get worked to the FUCKING bone for what you did. You are supposed to be a responsible adult, yet you pull this shit. Let’s go Lashara, I’m not letting you out of my site for the next couple of weeks. If that means that I have to be in the room while you take a shit, then so be it. I’m your knight. I’m your protector. But I can’t do my job when you pull shit like this.” She rants with anger, then goes to take Lashara out of the room with one last look of loathing to me.

I don’t back down from her glare however, though I also don’t stir the pot as it has already fallen off of the stove at this point.

The lecture continues when Lashara is put in the medical scanner and Chiaia has the doctor look over the results but swears them to secrecy beforehand. “Once again Lashara, I can’t believe you did this. Yes, he is a rare male for his ability, but you already had him in your service, you didn’t need to do this.”

Lashara interrupts her, “Oh but I wanted to, and despite how sore I am, I am so glad that I did. I have chatted with other women who talked of their first time or the better times they had sex. I’ve also read a lot, with both things fueling my fantasies of when the time would come. He blew everything out of the water. He gave me such pleasure despite having his own multiple times and treating me like I belonged to him, which I do with every fiber of my being. He stretched me so much that I think if I was inclined to get more toys, they would have to be a whole lot bigger. I gave him my everything and enjoyed it so much. He proved his consideration too, as he cleaned me up after we were done. I’ll have him as my King, Chiaia, and the money, the power of much of the world will be ours given enough time. I’ll help him build a harem of the best women, and he will beat down with either mechanoid or cock anyone who would stand against us.” Lashara’s face is bright despite her exhaustion, but Chiaia’s hand meets her face in exasperation as Lashara’s words sink in.

The doctor chooses this silence to interrupt with their findings, with each sentence causing Chiaia’s eye to twitch more and more, with viens popping out from her head by the end. “Bruising and redness on her breasts, ass, waist, and neck indicative of both excessive gripping and being struck. The throat has been strained recently mainly from the inside as the redness can be attest to; the love bites are obvious as to their cause. Recent tear in the hymen due to vigorous activity, still swollen glands indicate that penetration was bigger than fingers. Further inspection shows bruising of the womb’s entrance as the penetration reached past that often. Micro tears in the anus indicative of deep penetration there as well. The patient’s gait seen upon entering the room indicates that activity was very recent, less than 12 hours ago. By the please look on the patient’s face and posture, my conclusion is that she had a very pleasurable experience with a considerate and experienced lover. She will still be very sore for the next week or two as she heals, with the recommendation of no repeat activity until the end of that period.” The last part is directed at Lashara who humphs and kicks her feet at having to wait so long even though Chiaia has already stated her intentions to not let such a repeat happen if ever again.

Several hours later, they finally get back to the palace. Lashara has covered her bruises and love bites with makeup and sits in a chair when her father comes to greet her in the hanger of the Swan, with Chiaia close by. He sees the new mechanoid, and figures that must have been her reason for rushing out the night before last. He then sees another docking port being prepped as another ship with damage visible hovers into view. He raises an eyebrow to Lashara. “We got attacked on the way back by some bandits after getting my prize. Chiaia took care of them, no problem. I then took their ship and mechanoids as compensation for the affront that they could get away with it. The pilots and crew will either be put under contract or serve jail time for attacking me and mine, while the ship and mechanoids will be sold to inflate my coffers.” Lashara casually explains.

“Just like your mother at times before she took off and never came back over 10 years ago. She could go out on a simple errand or sightseeing trip and give me fits with what she came back with in her efforts to raise her wealth even higher. The most memorable was when she came back with Tarly when you were 2, who shortly after gave birth to Star and Moon. Tarly quickly thought of you as one of her own and because of being raised in captivity herself, never harmed a hair on your head, though we still think she ate that one interloper from when you were 5. Even now, almost 10 years later there is no sign of them. Oh well. I was also told you got a worker to go with that fantastic looking mechanoid, where are they at anyway?” Koyo, her father and emperor asks as he changes from one topic to another, but still links them together.

Before Lashara can answer, though she is hesitant to, she will answer her father, Allanon comes around the bend in the hallway into the hanger area with Wuhanly. Wuhanly is talking rapid-fire about everything that goes into the maintenance, repair, and general upkeep of a Seikijin. From different energy ratios to minerals that help to purify the Ahou, shortening the runtime but allowing more power to be generated, to how loadouts change the balance and movement ability. “Ahem.” Koyo interjects into their conversation, making himself known. Allanon recognizes the bearing and poise of a military man, and snaps to attention with a general salute taught to him by former soldiers. Seeing this, Koyo turns to Lashara. “I hope you did a thorough background check on him, as even if the salute was wrong, the bearing, poise, and strength of his frame marks him as either former military, or at least military trained.” Turning to Allanon he says, “Regardless of whom you priorly held allegiance to, my daughter has taken you into her employ, and thus has some trust in you. Betray her and they won’t find even a hair of you on the whole planet once I am done. Are we clear young man?” Koyo’s glare is intense, but more so since that threat may come to pass if he finds out how close Allanon has gotten to his daughter. “Yes Sir. My life will be given before she is ever harmed.” Allanon says in response, serious in that he is going to take responsibility to help protect Lashara.

Koyo walks out of sight and all 4 of them breathe sighs of relief. Allanon, since he doesn’t want to currently explain that Koyo’s daughter has been made a woman by him. Chiaia, since she would be severely reprimanded for allowing such a thing to happen. Wuhanly, since despite not being a co-conspirator, would still catch backlash and Allanon would be removed from her reach. Lashara, since she would be in huge trouble all around, possibly be made to wear a chastity belt, and most likely having Allanon be made a bargaining chip by her father with her unable to shield him.

The next few weeks allow them to develop a routine, though many things have them being overly careful. Wuhanly gets plenty of data from Seiryu, both when Allanon is piloting her and not, that she then locks in her private server. Chiaia finds herself being pushed to the limits as she strives to stay ahead of Allanon’s skills as a fighter when not in a mechanoid as he picks things up quickly, usually by the third try. She doesn’t have any chance when in a mechanoid as the simulator has proven time and again with the gap in skills along with Seiryu’s natural ability widening the gap just a little bit more every time to the point that Allanon willingly takes a handicap just to push himself higher. He is actually cheating regarding this, as his growing bond with Seiryu allows a slow 2-way street to occur, meaning that they can both increase the other’s parameters to a limited extent. Lashara, while happy with all the money she has made and more from the sale of the intact mechanoid and the bandit’s former ship, pilots and crew included as she got most of the contract fee she negotiated for them, has been unable to get any alone time with Allanon due to Chiaia acting more like a mother hen than a knight. Even when both Chiaia and Allanon are exhausted from training, she can’t even sneak to his room as Chiaia has locked her out of the system with Wuhanly’s help. She has acquiesced to this for now and has not reprimanded either of them as she is still recovering from her first time. As for Allanon, well, he is gaining power in spades as Chiaia is a very good teacher though it seems like she enjoys trying to kill him. She finally starts to relax around him, laughing at the occasional joke he cracks only for the walls to go back up when Lashara is anywhere nearby. He has been introduced to Tarly, who is huge compared to her daughters Star and Moon. Thankfully like her daughters, Tarly is very calm around him even from the first introduction and on the occasion that he takes a nap outside of his room, usually in the arboretum, will find at least one of them nearby or with arm over him when he awakes. Seiryu has explained that his gift of speaking with animals is an extension of how well he can pilot any mechanoid, but also doesn’t want him bonding with any other machine. Allanon has to keep up the appearances of a maintenance worker to lessen the suspicion of him being anything more, though that is not as foolproof as the secret training area is only available to him when Chiaia is with him, as access is limited, thus leading him to training a fair bit out in the open. Many a female worker has had to be chastised for doing more than a little bit of admiring, partly by Lashara as she doesn’t want those that she doesn’t approve of getting close to Allanon, and both Wuhanly and Chiaia doing their own parts to lesson what attention they can on him until the time is right. Despite Lashara being denied access to Allanon for sex, he hasn’t gone without. Wuhanly has been getting plenty of a different kind of data as she rewards both herself and Allanon every few days. The first time, Wuhanly pulled him into her personal shower near the palace’s hanger. This was after they got deep into the guts of the Swan to fix the engines after the prolonged push. Both her pussy and mouth got fed multiple times. Allanon also made sure that she came often as she became addicted to him, sometimes pulling a Lashara and surprising him in his room. Lashara had a plan to get around Chiaia when the unthinkable happens.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.