Making Mom My Slut - Cover

Making Mom My Slut

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Incest Sex Story: Chris was home from college - much to the delight of his mother! One day she walked in on him masturbating to a porn flick on his laptop. Being divorced after her husband ran off on them, she hadn't had sex in some time. The temptation proved too great for her and Chris saw a golden opportunity staring him in the face!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

Naked woman face down with her torso on a bed, being fucked from behind

My story begins during Spring Break in my first year of college. I had left home for the first time the previous fall and hadn’t been able to come home for Christmas due to money reasons. I was looking forward to coming home and seeing Mom again and I know she was anxious to see me as well.

Let me describe my Mom. She had me at a very young age – only 16 years old – and even now, at 34 years old, she was a beautiful looking, sexy woman. She was about five foot six inches tall, with blonde shoulder length hair and hazel eyes. She had a lovely face, and a hot 34C-24-35 body that still turned heads wherever she went.

When I left for college, Mom had a real tough time letting me go. Dad had run out on us back when I was only 10 years old so ever since then it has just been her and I. She didn’t have an easy time raising a teen-age son – even though I did my best to be a help to her, there were just some things that needed a man around to deal with.

I had done pretty good in school and the school counselor had been able to get me into college on a partial grant which helped a lot, but it still put a burden on my poor mother. Had I had my way, I would have told her to forget college and I would have went straight to working, but she would have none of that. She wanted her boy to get a college degree if it killed her!

So I went away, feeling guilty for being such a hardship on her. As soon as I got to the campus and got settled in, I started looking for a job so I wouldn’t need so much money from home. I found a job working at a Quik-Stop as a cashier.

It didn’t pay a lot, but it was flexible enough that it didn’t interfere with my studies and it paid well enough to keep me in books and food. With the grant to pay for the classes and housing, I was almost breaking even. I still needed some help from Mom which I hated, but I couldn’t quite make it on my own and Mr. Simmons, the store manager, couldn’t give me a raise or any more hours at that time.

But now I was on a Greyhound bus on my way home and I got more excited with every mile that passed. I arrived right on time and I had no more set foot on solid ground again when I saw my dear mother coming at me full speed! I braced myself for impact and the next thing I knew I was being smothered in motherly love and kisses! I got my bag and threw it in the trunk of Mom’s old Chrysler and we headed for home.

Along the way we talked about how things had been with both of us. I asked Mom how she had been getting along here at home. She asked me how school was going. Both of us lied when we said it was fine. We got to the house and I went to my old room to put my things away. I lay down on my old bed and the memories came flooding back.

Dinner that evening was my favorite – pot roast, baby red potatoes, carrots, and Mom’s home-made apple pie! I ate like I hadn’t eaten the whole time I was gone! I finally pushed myself away from the table and after Mom and I did the dishes together (one of our old traditions) we went into the living room to watch TV together. It was good to be home again.

I had brought my laptop computer home with me to do a little work while I was home. Mom had to go to work the next day and so I was home alone for the day. I tried to concentrate on my schoolwork, but hey it was Spring Break! So I shut down that program and began surfing.

I found one of my favorite porn sites and set about watching a movie, hoping that the diversion would relax me. The movie was very good and I soon found myself sporting a very hard cock. I was busily stroking my cock and just about to finish myself off, when suddenly Mom came through the door, home early from work.

“Holy fuck, Mom!” I screamed, scrambling to shield my cock. The laptop was still running, the sounds of pornographic love making in the background as I hysterically tried to explain myself.

“Mom, I thought you were at work! I mean what are you doing home? It isn’t what you think. I was...” I stammered rattling off excuse after excuse until I finally stopped, taking a moment to look at Mom, and realizing that Mom was looking at me differently than she ever had before.

She stared at me, undressing me with her eyes, the panic that had taken her over was draining away. She stood there quietly, breathing heavily, staring at my body. I didn’t know what to do, I was still frozen in place and probably turning every shade of red there was.

Mom walked over to the couch, and sat down next to me. “Don’t worry, son.” she said, putting her arm around me. She sat there for a moment until the shock of the situation had passed.

“So tell me ... what were you watching?” she asked me softly.

“I-I don’t know just a movie,” I said, still shaken.

She thought for a moment, then she turned to me, taking a deep breath. “Well, you’re already hard, you might as well finish.”

My eyes snapped up, looking at her astonished. “What?” I gasped.

She put her hand on my leg just inches away from my still hard cock. “Don’t worry, baby. I’m not upset. In fact ... I kind of liked it. I want to see you do it for me.”

I was dumbfounded. My mother wants to watch me jack off!

“Stand up, son. Let me see you.”

I slowly stood up, my hard cock passing right in front of her eyes as I got to my feet. “So ... what now?” I said, nervous and confused, but clearly aroused.

“Do what you were doing before.” Mom said softly.

I looked at her for a second, then spoke “So ... you just want me to jerk off in front of your face? Are you sure?” Mom smiled, and nodded her head. I began to stroke my cock again, watching Mom watch me. Her eyes glued to my cock, I watched as her breathing got faster and she unconsciously licked her red lips. Her reaction to what I was doing encouraged me and I took a chance.

“Mom ... I want you to take your panties off, and show me your tits...” I said.

To my surprise, she lifted herself off the couch, pulling her panties down to her feet. She unbuttoned her blouse and removed it followed by her bra. Her beautiful tits were free and she played with her hard stiff nipples as I continued tugging at my cock.

She sat down on the floor in front of me with her legs spread. Her naked pussy was dripping, and I watched her spellbound. Mom looked up at me as she reached between her legs and began fingering her pussy as I fistfucked myself.

“That’s it, baby. Stroke it faster. I want to see you cum.” Mom’s fingers were soaked as they worked her pussy faster.

“Mom ... I’m ... I’m gonna cum,” I said breathlessly

“On my tits, baby. Cum on my tits.” she said urgently. I looked into her lustfilled eyes, and saw her hunger, her need.

I pointed my cock at her naked chest. I gave a couple more tugs and then the first hot jets of cum shot out of my cock, splashing onto Mom’s waiting tits and running down between them.

When she felt my hot cum hit her, Mom also exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm, her pussy juices spilling out of her and soaking the carpet under her. Mom fell backwards onto the floor, convulsing and shuddering as her orgasm ripped through her.

I continued to cum, shooting more of my white spunk onto my Mom’s body covering her tits and belly and pussy. Finally, with my balls drained and Mom laying covered in my cock-cream and oozing her own juices, I sat down on the couch before my legs gave out.

As the realization of what I had done came over me I looked down, afraid to look at my mother. She got to her knees coming over and knelt in front of me. She raised my face to hers. “Hey you. Look at me,” she smiled as I slowly brought my eyes to her. “I love you, you know that right?”

I looked at her in return. “I know Mom. I love you too.”

Then she stood up, and I saw my cum dripping down her body. “I’m going to go take a shower. You should go get some sleep,” she said quietly. I nodded and turned to walk off. “Don’t forget your laptop.” I looked back at her and turned the machine off, bringing it to my room as I went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and looked around. At first I thought it was all just a strange dream and I got dressed and went into the kitchen as if nothing happened. I noticed that Mom wasn’t in the kitchen fixing breakfast which was odd – usually she beats me up and I wake to the wonderful smell of her cooking.

Curious, I started walking through the house looking for her. I went through the living room, dining room and both bathrooms, but still no mother. Finally I came to her bedroom and the door was just cracked a bit. What I heard from inside told me yesterday was no dream!

“Oh yes Chris ... that’s it, fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby! Oh God, your cock feels so good in my tight pussy! Oh fuck! Make me cum baby, please make me cum!” she was moaning. I pushed the door open slowly, hoping it wouldn’t make any noise.

I saw my mother laying on her bed, shoving a dildo into her pussy like she was committing hara-kiri. She had a t-shirt over her face which I was to find out later she had wiped the cum off of her tits with last night. My mom was talking to “me” and telling me to fuck her!

I watched her for a couple moments as she plunged the dildo into her pussy and brought herself closer and closer. I watched amazed as she brought herself to an explosive orgasm, screaming and biting her hand to keep from making too much noise, thinking I was still asleep. She convulsed and writhed on the bed as her orgasm rolled through her, finally laying out panting and trembling as her orgasm faded.

I quietly shut the door and went back to my room, shutting my own door. My mind was reeling ... this was just too bizarre! I stayed in my room even when I heard Mom in the kitchen preparing breakfast as if nothing ever happened. Finally she came into to wake me up.

“Oh there you are sleepyhead!” she said with her usual cheerful smile. “Are you about ready for breakfast?”

“Yeah, I’ll be right there, Mom,” I said. She was acting as if it was just another day! I got up and got dressed and went into the dining room. Mom served up breakfast and we sat down to eat it. We ate breakfast and then Mom gathered up the dishes to wash them.

She was standing at the sink washing the dishes when I came up next to her. “You don’t have to work today?” I asked.

“No, son, not today. I have the day off,” she said.

I helped her with the last few dishes and then she took the dish sponge and began wiping the table down. I watched as my mother bent over the table, her thin housedress stretched tight across her round, plump ass and the light from the dining room window illuminating her legs under the dress. I felt the stirring of my cock in my jeans and then an idea came to me. It was time I took control of the situation.

I came up behind my mother as she stretched to reach the far side of the table. She was laying on it up on her tip-toes as she wiped with her tits squashed flat on the tabletop. Just as she finished and was about to raise up, I put my hand on her back, holding her down while my other hand pulled her housedress up.

“What the hell?” she said startled, “what are you doing Chris?”

“Just lay there and keep quiet!” I said gruffly. I reached down and pulled her dress up over her back exposing a pair of nice white panties. I grabbed a handful of panty in my hand and ripped them off her, exposing her tight ass cheeks. With her well-rounded cheeks so deliciously exposed, I didn’t hesitate for a second. I started spanking my mother in earnest. Each hard slap landing on one cheek, then the other, back and forth, over and over, until her cheeks were bright red.

Mom’s cried and screamed as I rained down swat after swat until the tattoo of spanks on her ass quieted her and replaced her muffled cries with moans.

“Now that I have your attention” I said. “Let me tell you how it’s going to be from now on.”

“You are going to be my slut!” I said, punctuating my words with a resounding slap to her inflamed ass. “You will do whatever I tell you to do, and if you don’t I will spank your ass till you can’t sit down.”

Mom’s ass twisted and turned with each spank. Her moans were growing louder and more frequent as she kicked up her legs in protest.

“Do you understand?” I barked, slapping her once more very hard.

“Yes” she replied in a small voice.

“Good, now get into that bedroom, strip, and wait for me,” I ordered. Mom looked at me with a little smile and went into her room as I said.

I sat on the sofa for a couple minutes thinking about what I was doing. By the time I went to her room I was trembling so hard I could barely turn the doorknob and open the door, but when I stepped into the room, the sight before me almost made me blow my load right then and there.

Mom was sitting on her bed waiting. I walked up to her. “Stand up and turn around and lean over the bed slut!” She did as I commanded, leaning over the bed with her fabulous tits hanging down and her gorgeous ass staring me right in the face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.