Karma is a Bitch! - Cover

Karma is a Bitch!

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rick has caught his wife Carol cheating on him - again! This time it's with James, his best friend from work. But Rick and James's wife, Diane, hatch a plan to get even with the cheating pair once and for all!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   BTB   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Revenge  

“I’m going to cum Diana, I’m going to cum here in a minute and I want you to cum with me. Cum with me sweetheart!” I said as I crested.

“Oh yes! Yes, I want us to cum together! I’m almost there too! Oh, fuck Rick! Oh, give me your cum! Cum in my pussy and make me pregnant! Oh please, Rick!”

It only took a couple of final strokes before I was at the breaking point. I pulled Diana up into my arms and held her as the first blast of my cum shot up into her waiting womb. I must have pumped a gallon of sticky white cum up into her ... I know it had been a very long time, if ever since I had cum that hard.

I stayed deep inside her for as long as I could but with my load delivered, my cock began to shrink until it fell out of her with a wet plop. Both of us were panting for breath like a couple of winded dogs and covered in sweat. I rolled off her and we lay side by side as we tried to catch our breath and calm our racing hearts.

After a few minutes of recovery, Diana rolled over and put her head on my arm, and rested her arm on my chest.

“I don’t get it. I just don’t get it. Diana can have your amazing cock anytime she wants it and she wants my husband? I know if you were my husband, I’d be on the front porch with a shotgun guarding my man from any thieving tramps wanting to steal you away from me instead of going out bar-hopping and looking for a substitute for you.”

“It doesn’t matter Diana. I am your man for the time being ... those other two people don’t even exist.”

“Mmm ... that sounds really good to me, baby!” Her hand reached for my wet cock and as she started to fondle it, my cock twitched.

“Ooh, showing signs of life ... that’s a good thing ‘cause we ain’t even close to being done yet, lover. I want to get another dose of that baby batter of yours. And if we have time, I’ve got two more holes available and ready for you to claim by cumming in them. I mean, if you want them, that is.

“Rick sweetheart, I’m not a one night stand kinda girl. I know it may not seem like it, the way I’ve come over here and after what we just did, but I’m not. I never have been the love ‘em and leave ‘em type. I have to feel something for the person I’m with, I can’t just jump in bed with the first swinging dick I see.

“And to be totally honest, I do feel something for you, Rick. I mean we are good friends and have been for a long time now. And even though Carol may not appreciate what she has in bed next to her, I certainly do. And I want more. So if you are looking for that whore next door, consider this my application!

“Well Miss Harris, I normally do conduct a second and sometimes even a third interview before I fill a position. So if you have a few minutes, perhaps we can do a second interview,” I said, playing along with her application pun.

“Certainly, Sir. What would you like to know?” she said smiling.

“Well, this job requires a lot of skill in dick-tation. How are your oral skills?” I asked playfully.

“Allow me to show you, Sir.” She crawled around and positioned herself between my legs with her face close to my crotch. She lifted my semi-hard cock with her small hand and looked at it like she was examining it.

She softly stroked it then rubbed it against her face, enjoying the silky feeling of the skin against her own. She brushed it across her lips and touched the tip with her tongue, She was thoroughly enjoying play with my cock and my cock responded in kind, growing harder and throbbing with anticipation. She must have felt it grow as well.

“Mmm, someone has certainly come to play!” she commented.

“Well he likes it when a pretty girl pays attention to him,” I said.

“Oh, he does, does he. Well, how about kisses, does he like those too?”

“Yes, he loves kisses ... especially the deep, long kisses!” I said.

“Well then...” and lowered her lips to the tip of my cock, giving it a sweet soft kiss right on the tip. She raised her head to look up at me then with her eyes locked on mine, she lowered her mouth again, this time pushing her mouth slowly down to engulf the tip, then the head of my cock.

“Ohhh fuuuck...” I groaned as I felt her warm wet mouth surround my aching cock. Her eyes flashed me the smile her mouth couldn’t and she pushed further down my cock. I could feel her soft tongue begin working on the underside of my shaft, licking and caressing the sensitive areas there. Her hand moved under my ballsack and she began gently massaging my balls, coaxing them to begin brewing up another batch of hot cum for her.

I laid there with my legs spread wide and my eyes closed, just reveling in the exquisite sensations she was giving me. I was caught in this enchantress’s spell, unable to escape even if I wanted to – which I did not.

Diana moved slowly but steadily down my shaft, teasing and loving on my cock with her mouth and tongue. I felt my cock bump against the back of my throat and she stopped for a moment. I fully expected her to start bobbing up and down on my cock in a regular blowjob way. That’s what Carol would do and that’s what all my previous partners did.

But Diana was not one of my previous partners nor was she giving me a “regular blowjob”. She had something to prove to me, she wanted to show me she was here because she really wanted to be. She sunk down a few inches lower and swallowed a couple of times.

Then to my utter amazement, she took a deep breath through her nose, swallowed once more, and pushed deeper down on my cock! I felt my cockhead go past her gag reflex and enter her tight throat. I nearly lost my mind right then – this woman was actually deepthroating me!

Once I was past her gag point, it was an easy matter for her to slide all the way down until her nose pushed against my abdomen. The feeling was beyond incredible! She held me down her throat while her tongue lovingly licked and caressed my nutsack. It was like I had two women paying homage to my cock but there was just one woman here with me!

“Ohh fuck Diana!” I groaned as she began moving up and down my shaft. The feeling of my cock sliding up and down that hot tight throat was really beginning to take its toll.

“That feels amazing, honey, but if you don’t stop I’m gonna drown you!” I said.

She pulled back until my cock fell out of her mouth. “We can’t have that ... I have another use for that cum of yours!” she said, smiling.

Diana moved from between my legs and got up on her knees with her head and chest on the mattress and her ass high in the air pointed right at me. “Now big boy, I want you to shove that big fat wonderful cock deep in my tight wet pussy and fuck me senseless! C’mon pump me full of that hot cum of yours! Give me another dose of that baby seed!” she said wiggling her ass at me.

It was an invitation too good to pass up and I scrambled to my hands and knees to crawl over to her and got ready to mount her like a prized stallion.

Diana had pretty much shown me that there was a naughty girl inside her prim and proper exterior and we had already covered the name-calling and dirty talk as well as her oral skills and some hard fucking. So I wanted to see what else got this little minx wound up as well. Without any warning, smacked her good and proper on the ass.

“OH!” she squealed.

I gave her another smack equally hard on the other asscheek.

“Oh God, Rick, yes! Spank my cheating whore ass! Oh please, I’ve been such a bad girl! I need a good spanking, baby!”

I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and hauled her head back bringing her up on her knees. With one hand around her throat, I hissed in her ear “Yes, you have been a naughty little slut, and I am going to spank you. But first I’m going to fuck a baby into that cheating pussy. That way every time you look at your baby, you will remember whose cock put it there!”

“Oh please, Rick! Please make me pregnant! I want a baby – your baby. Please fuck me pregnant!” she pleaded.

I pushed her back down on the mattress and began slamming into her hard and deep. I was angry fucking her ... taking out my fury at my Carol’s cheating by fucking the daylights out of this stand-in woman. I knew it wasn’t right – it wasn’t Diana’s fault. In fact, she was just as humiliated and insulted by her spouse as I was by mine.

But I wasn’t thinking clearly. I had a woman here in front of me that was offering herself to me for whatever I wanted to do to her. She was more accommodating than my own wife, who was even now giving herself freely to another man instead of me.

With me, Carol was pretty conservative and proper – even prudish in her sexual tastes. But apparently, she was more playful and adventurous with other men. I had tried countless times to get her to try new things and “spice-up” our sex life. But it took another man’s cock to make her see the fun in sex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.