Karma is a Bitch! - Cover

Karma is a Bitch!

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rick has caught his wife Carol cheating on him - again! This time it's with James, his best friend from work. But Rick and James's wife, Diane, hatch a plan to get even with the cheating pair once and for all!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   BTB   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Revenge  

When Diana’s convulsions and shudders had dissipated, I stood up with her still clinging to me and turned around to lay her back on the bed, moaning and delirious. I sat with her until she regained her senses and was able to think more clearly.

“Rick ... oh baby ... your hands are ... magic!” She was panting as she talked, still trying to catch her breath.

“If you think my hands are magic, darlin’, you should see what I can do with my tongue!”

“Actually hon, I’ve heard about your reputation at pussy eating. I was hoping to find out someday if the rumors are true!”

“Oh? And where did you hear of such tales of my skill, perchance?”

Diana giggled. “You know, girls talk and usually about guys. You wife has been lauding your skills in the arts for a long time.”

“I see. And you would like to find out for yourself if it’s just bragging or if there’s something to these rumors, is that it?”

“Well, gossip is just gossip until it’s proven or disproven, Rick.”

“That is true. Well then let’s just dispel these nasty rumors right now!” I took the edge of her saturated panties and pulled them down her legs and off her I also took off her sneakers. “Normally if you were wearing heels I’d leave them on – it makes you look sluttier. But since you have sneakers on we can get rid of them for now.”

“I’ll be sure to wear my heels next time for you then.”

“Good, nothing says slut like CFM heels!”

“CFM?”

“Come Fuck Me heels, honey. Like whores and strippers wear.”

Diana smiled. She had a beautiful, warm smile. “Oh. Well if I’m going to be your whore next door, I’d better dress the part!”

With her panties off now I spread her legs wide. This was the first time I had seen Diana’s pussy and I was delighted to see a neatly trimmed, manicured bush, her fur only about a quarter-inch long and shaped into a neat upside-down triangle with the apex just above her clit and the whole thing small enough to be hidden under a bikini bottom.

Her lips were neatly tucked inside and only her little clit peeked out. Her slit glistened with the juices of her recent orgasm making a lovely glaze over her sweet ripe peach. It was one of the prettiest sights I’d ever seen.

“You have a beautiful little pussy, Diana. And it smells delicious. I can’t wait to taste it!”

“Please hurry Rick I’ve been waiting for you to do this for so long baby! Every time Carol would talk about what you did and how it made her feel, I would have to go home and masturbate, dreaming of this day!”

“Doesn’t James eat you out?”

“He tries, but he isn’t really very good at it. He doesn’t put the time in and he doesn’t know what I need to get me to cum. He’s more anxious to get his cock in there than his tongue!”

“Well I love eating pussy and I will put the time in. I want to make sure my partner gets the full experience with me. For me pussy eating isn’t an appetizer, it’s the first course in a long sumptuous meal!”

“Oh God, that sounds so good! Please, Rick, please show me what you do to Carol. Make me feel the way she says she feels. Please eat me the way pussy should be eaten!”

Part of me felt sorry for Diana. I knew exactly what she was feeling ... the frustration ... the envy she had for Carol. I, too, had been in an unfulfilling relationship before I met Carol. One where I gave all I had, only to have my feelings dashed on the rocks of indifference.

For a woman as attractive and sexy as Diana to want for any kind of sexual need is an unpardonable crime. It was just dumb luck that our spouses decided to cheat on the two of us that Diana and I had this opportunity and I wasn’t going to let it slip through my fingers.

My amorous companion was feeling unsatisfied and discarded – her sexual needs unsatisfied before the affair and now she has been discarded by her husband.

The other part of me saw this as the chance of a lifetime. Like I said Diana had caught my eye long before this and while she may have had her fantasies about being with me, I also wondered what she would be like in bed.

Now was my chance to find out. A woman in need of validation like Diana was is an eager and passionate lover. Showing Diana that she is still a vibrant, sexy, and beautiful woman would make the sex incredible! And the best thing is it wouldn’t be just a line to separate her from her panties – Diana really was a beautiful woman and a good friend.

I knelt down to get into position for my feast. I pushed her legs up over her head until her elbows locked in front of her knees to hold them up out of the way. “Now I want you to hold that pretty little pussy open for me. I want to be able to see inside that pretty pink box of yours.”

Diana pulled her slit open to show me the sweet succulent interior and I licked my lips. As I lowered my face, I heard her take a deep breath as if she knew as soon as I touched her she would need to scream...

“OH FUUCK!”

Yep, she needed to scream. As my mouth closed over her pussy and my tongue plunged deep into that pink wetness she let me know in no uncertain terms how much she wanted this.

I had purposely put her in this position, holding her own legs up while spreading her pussy lips, because I knew I would need both hands to hang onto her. Diana almost immediately began squirming around on the bed as much as she could with her legs in the air, and it made it somewhat difficult to keep my mouth on her pussy.

But I was firmly locked onto her and I wasn’t about to let go. Or stop what I was doing. Her pussy tasted sweeter than I could have imagined and those tender lips nearly begged me to chew on them. I was devouring this woman from the crotch up and she was loving every delicious mouthful.

“Oh, God Rick! Oh fuck, baby, yes! Eat my pussy! Eat my pussy like you do Carol’s! Oh yes, right there! Keep doing that! Oh my God, your tongue! Ohhh!”

I licked and lapped up every drop of Diana’s sweet honey and my tongue went searching for more. I was fully prepared to drink her well dry if she’d allow me, she tasted that good. I have eaten my share of pussy in my day, maybe even more than my share, but I had never tasted anything as sweet as Diana’s.

Even Carol, who’s pussy I loved to eat, wasn’t as sweet and tempting. Maybe it had something to do with the illicitness of what we were doing, I don’t know. But if I could have bottled that incredible flavor, I’d never have to work another day in my life!

And Diana seemed to be all too happy to give me her juice too, as she moaned and writhed and thrashed about on the bed. She had all but given up any kind of focus on holding her legs up or holding her pussy open.

Her legs were still spread, but with her feet on the mattress and her knees up. Her arms were stretched out fully from her shoulders and she was scratching and clawing at the sheets looking for something to hang on to.

I used one arm wrapped around her to hold her in place and two fingers from my other hand to shove into her drooling hole.

With my palm up, I curled my fingers around her pubic bone and began finger fucking her, sometimes going straight in and out, sometimes twisting my hand, and sometimes crossing my fingers inside her. Always varying my technique was key to driving her wild, along with concentrating my mouth and tongue on that little button above her hole.

Diana must have been right when she told me that James couldn’t eat her pussy the way she liked because it didn’t take long before she was at the precipice and ready to plunge into the blissful depths of a crashing orgasm.

“Oh, Rick! Oh, baby, you’re gonna make me cum! You’re gonna make me cum so hard! Oh please, please make me cum! Please make me... OHHH, SSHHIIITTT!”

I was rewarded for my efforts by a tsunami of sweet pussy juice as she let go. I drank of her fountain as fast as I could but I was drowning in long unsatisfied pussy compensation. Had my face and mouth not been in the way, I swear she would have squirted halfway across the room – and our bedroom was a good-sized room too!

It took Diana a good five minutes to come down from the ceiling after that. I stayed with her watching her as she at first moaned and squirmed delirious in her rapture but slowly began to come back. She was panting and glistening with sweat from her orgasm but she looked beautiful. Finally, she looked up and smiled at me and I knew she was home again.

She held her arms out to me inviting me in to cuddle and I moved down lying beside her and over her so I could see Diana’s beautiful face.

“Rick, darling, that was the most amazing, incredible, wonderful thing I have ever experienced. Thank you, baby, for showing me how it should feel.” Then she pulled me down to kiss me.

“Now Rick, fuck me. Fuck me and make me pregnant. I want to have your baby. I want to show that no good cheating husband of mine that he can’t treat me like some back-up plan. I am his wife – at least for now – and I am supposed to be the only woman for him!”

She had a valid point – I couldn’t argue with her. I felt the same way, and this had been the second time Carol had done this to me. The first time I thought maybe we could work things out. I would do whatever it was I wasn’t doing. Or change whatever it was I was doing wrong. I blamed myself more than her. But now it’s been proved that this affair is on her. She owns the fact that she is both a liar and unfaithful.

I didn’t say a word. I just stood up and began taking off my pants. Diana’s attention was instantly focused on seeing what was under my khakis. Since I was home and never expected company, I wasn’t wearing any shoes. Which made taking off my pants even easier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.