Karma is a Bitch! - Cover

Karma is a Bitch!

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rick has caught his wife Carol cheating on him - again! This time it's with James, his best friend from work. But Rick and James's wife, Diane, hatch a plan to get even with the cheating pair once and for all!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   BTB   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Revenge  

My wife Carol and I had been married for a little over fifteen years I guess when I learned about her and James. James, by the way, was my best friend at work and lived a few blocks away from us. Jame’s wife, Diana, was Carol’s best friend and the four of us were pretty tight. I say were because things changed for us one terrible/wonderful day...

I found out that my Carol has been cheating on me with James – yeah, my best friend. I know it’s an old cliche’ and more than one of these stories has been written about either the husband or wife cheating with the spouse’s best friend. I just wish this was one of those stories, but it really happened.

The thing is that neither James nor Carol know that I am aware of their dalliance. At least not yet. And up to now, I didn’t know how I was going to handle it. This wasn’t my wife’s first indiscretion – I caught her once before about six years ago when she suddenly developed a passion for the gym and working out. Only working out wasn’t the reason she went to the gym. Oh, she got plenty of exercise, but the gym “equipment” she worked out on was a fitness instructor named Shawn. Needless to say, when I learned of that little fling, I revoked her gym membership post haste!

But now it would seem Carol is back to playing in someone else’s sandbox. What I didn’t understand why she was felt it necessary to fuck around. Now don’t misunderstand me here ... my wife is definitely a looker. She is in her mid-thirties, 5’ 4” tall, with shoulder-length chestnut brown hair and brown eyes.

Carol has a very tight little 36-24-38 body that looks hot as fuck in a bikini. Yeah, she was quite a catch and even now I still swell up with pride whenever we go out and she’s on my arm. She gets hoots and whistles and I see the other men looking at me with envy. She does my ego good.

And I treat her right too – it’s not a one-sided marriage at all. I know what I have and I do my best to make sure to show her I appreciate how lucky I am. Even when I caught her the first time cheating on me, I thought I might be to blame. Maybe I wasn’t enough for her or I wasn’t doing enough for her. We got past the affair although it was hard for a while. And I thought that shit was over. But I guess I was wrong.

James is younger than me – younger than Carol too, at twenty-eight years old. And I will admit he is good looking, I guess. But Diana is a knockout in her own right. She’s twenty-eight, only a few months younger than James, taller than Carol at five foot seven, has dark brown hair that hangs down to the small of her back.

Diane has brown eyes that seem to be able to look deep into your soul. I found out that she comes in a very attractive 34D-25-35 package and I would be lying if I said I didn’t give her more than a once over.

I had suspected something was going on with Carol for a couple of weeks because she acted vague about certain things and evaded questions. Then one day she got an unexpected “phone call” and as I overheard her shocked reaction it caught my attention.

“What’s wrong, hon?”

“It’s one of my girlfriends from work. Her husband has been in an accident. I have to go see if she needs anything. I’ll be back later. Bye!” She gathered her purse, cell phone, and car keys.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Betty, you don’t know her. I have to hurry, see you in a bit!” And she was gone. I went into the living room to wait for her to come back. I didn’t know how long she’d be gone, but she did say in a bit. We hadn’t started thinking about dinner yet, so I wasn’t too concerned at the moment.

About ten minutes after Carol rushed off to check on her girlfriend, there was a knock on the door. It was Diana. Diana was wearing a floral off the shoulder crop top and a pair of mint green denim shorts and sneakers. She was looking really hot and I couldn’t help but notice her nipples seemed to be trying to poke their way through the thin fabric of her top. My cock stirred to life.

“Hi Diana, Carol isn’t here right now, she went to check on a girlfriend of hers from work ... someone named Betty who’s husband got in an accident, I guess.”

“Betty huh? And you bought that story?”

“What do you mean, Diana?”

“Rick, you know that Carol is having an affair with James, don’t you?”

“Well, I sort of suspected she was sneaking off with someone but I didn’t know it was James.”

“Yeah, they are at the Hammond Hotel right now.”

“Fuck, not this again!” I bellowed at the top of my lungs. I stormed off upstairs to the bedroom. I didn’t know what I was going to do about this yet, but I didn’t want to be around anyone who might inadvertently get hurt!

A couple of minutes later as I was sitting on my bed fuming about Carol’s cheating, I heard a soft knock on the bedroom door. I didn’t answer it right away so a moment later, I heard to door creak as it slowly opened.

“Rick?”

I was sitting on the foot of the bed with my head in my hands as Diana came and sat down next to me. “Rick, I know this is hard for you. Especially since this is the second time it’s happened. But you aren’t alone in this. Remember my husband is part of this mess.”

Her words sparked something in me. She was right, this wasn’t just about me. Diana was involved as an injured party in this as well. She was younger and had only been married a short time, she wasn’t as equipped as I was to deal with something like this. Yet she was handling it surprisingly well – better than me to be honest.

I sat up straight and looked at her. “How come you aren’t more upset? You seem to almost be expecting this!”

“Rick, I knew James was a player when I married him. Truth be told, I consider myself lucky he even gave me the time of day with the girls who used to flock around him. And he is always flirting and coming on to women even when I’m around. So to have him fooling around is no surprise to me. I am a bit shocked he’d have the nerve to do it with our friends, but hey, that’s James – the consummate playboy.”

“Well, your husband picked the wrong guy to play this time, Diana.” I stood up and reached for my jacket.

“What are you going to do, Rick?”

“Well, first I’m going to that hotel and find the two of them. Then I’m going to break your husband in half. And if that doesn’t make me feel better, I will break the halves in half. After that, I’m going to divorce my wife and leave her penniless and on the street. She wants to whore around, then I’ll make her a whore for real!”

“Rick, honey, I know you are pissed and you have every right to be. But Rick is still my husband and I can’t let you hurt him.”

“I can’t believe you, Diana! You are standing up for him? He’s fucking around on you too in case you missed that point!”

“I know and I am just as hurt about it as you are. But there are other ways of handling this. Ways that won’t get you twenty-five to life for murder.”

“Like what Diana? What do you suggest we do about this?”

Diana patted the bed next to her. “Sit down Rick, please.” I sat down and she scooted closer to me. Very close.

“Rick honey, I’ve seen the way you look at me whenever the four of us are together. Carol may not have noticed, but I certainly have. And I like it. I like that I can still draw men’s attention. It’s nice to know I can still catch a man’s eye. And I also know that if you and I weren’t married, you would have hit on me like a drum. That too, is fine with me. Because to be completely honest, I am attracted to you too.”

“You are?”

“Of course. You are a handsome man and you have a great body. A woman would have to be a fool or blind not to notice you. And I’m neither. Now I know we are both married and all that, but since our spouses are cheating on us, I don’t think we owe them any more faithfulness than they have shown us, do you?”

She ran her hand up my arm and across my chest. I could almost hear her purring as she ran her hands over my shirt and then down my chest and across my stomach.

I should stop here for a minute and tell you that James and I work for a moving and storage company and while I am the senior of us, I am also a lot bigger and better built than James. He has only been doing this for a couple of years, where I have been in the business for almost ten. And doing my job requires I be in good shape, so I work out at the gym (not the same one that Carol “worked out” in!) twice a week. That, plus work, keeps me in good shape.

When Diana’s roaming hand got to the bottom of my shirt she looked at me, biting her bottom lip coyly and slipped her hand under my shirt. She ran her hand across my stomach

“Oh my, Rick!” Having this young beauty rubbing on me and purring her admiration boosted my ego way up. And at that point, it needed a healthy shot of fawning over me. I pulled my shirt off over my head so she could get a better look.

“Oh, Rick! Oh, I haven’t seen so many muscles! She pushed me back wanting me to lie down which I did. She rubbed her hands all over my chest and shoulders, feeling the results of all that lifting and weight-training.

Then Diana moved things up a notch by leaning over and kissing my chest. She kissed my shoulders kissed my chest and licked my nipple. When I moaned, she turned to look at me with a smile, then went back to work. She kissed her way down my stomach until she got to my belt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.