Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

“So, Donny, I hear you’re getting married soon,” Tom said sitting on the bench next to him to put on his shoes before the start of his shift.

“Yea. In two weeks and two days,” he replied adjusting his duty belt.

“When do we get to meet the little misses?” Richard asked reaching into his locker for his cap.

“I like to keep my personal life separate from my professional life. It’s better that way.”

“Come on, at least you can bring her by to introduce her to us.”

“I haven’t been here long but I see what you guys do to women around here. They’re nothing but fuck meat as far as most of you are concerned.”

“That’s not true,” Richard spoke up. “I’ve been married sixteen years already and there’s a lot more meat and a hell of a lot less fucking than when we were newlyweds!” The trio chuckled.

“You know what we need to do is throw you a bachelor party next week. Maybe have a few strippers or something. Have you give up your balls in a big way, if you know what I mean?” Tom suggested with a wink.

“Sure, maybe,” he replied checking himself in the mirror one last time.

“I bet that little Chinese chick from the university would be up to doing it, what do you think?” Tom proposed.

“Yea, she’s a real cutie,” Richard added. “And sexy as hell! The entire department would love to fuck the shit out of that tight Asian pussy of hers!”

“That sounds good,” Tom replied. “And I’ll bet she’ll do it for free just to get our dicks!”

“And of course, we should invite Cream pie Petie,” Richard snickered and Tom chuckled along.

“Cream pie Petie?” Donny asked polishing his shoes.

“Pete Sanders, he works in the evidence room. Last summer another officer, Eddy Gonzalez got married and Pete was there. After a few drinks he was acting really stupid and started walking around the party butt-ass naked. Wore only his black socks and a necktie!”

“Yea, and we had these four slutty strippers there and everyone was doing them bareback and shit. Good ole Petie decided to go down on one of them after four or five guys already nutted inside of her. The dumb prick sucked out all the cum and then went to the other ones for more!”

“The party went on for hours as most of the department was there so the sluts got fucked a lot but Cream pie Petie kept them clean for us the whole time. He was like a freakin’ hummingbird gathering nectar, going from one pussy to the other after every two or three fucks, sucking out all of our cum from them. We started calling him Cream pie Petie after that and the name just kinda stuck.”

The three of them laughed for a moment.

“He still works for the department?”

“Yea. Down in evidence. You’ll meet him if you ever need to log something in or out.”

“He sounds like someone we should invite to my party, huh?” Donny asked with a smile.

“Absolutely.” They all chuckled as they left the locker room together.


“Mitch, wait up!” someone called from behind him. Turning he noticed Cameron sprinting his way.

“I’ve got to meet with my advisor before class,” he shouted, turning to resume his walk. Cameron continued running after him until he caught up.

“So, tonight’s the night, huh?” he huffed, gasping to catch his breath.

“Yep. I can’t wait to fuck the little slut again. I still can’t believe she was able to handle my big cock like that.”

“You fucked her pretty hard!”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet, man. I’m gunna really tear up that tight pussy tonight! And I’m definitely fucking her in the ass too! Stacy better not say shit about it either,” he huffed still angry about what happened.

“What are you going to do if she says no? She’s got you by the balls, man and you’d better not fuck with her or you’ll be sorry. She’s got a reputation of being a real bitch you know.”

“I ain’t worried ‘bout her. I got it under control.”

“Yea, sure ... we’ll see.”

“Look, here’s my building so I gotta go, okay?”

“Hold on, is it cool if I invite a friend to the party tonight? I know it’s only supposed to be the brothers but I figured a few of us wouldn’t be there so we might have room, if you know what I mean. Besides Stacy told us to spread the word about her, right?”

“I don’t give a fuck. I’ve invited three guys myself and I know a few of the guys invited some of their friends too, so I guess it’s cool.”

“So, if I invited a couple of friends no one will be pissed off?”

“Naw, there’s enough of her pussy to go around to everyone. Stacy will see to that,” he said pulling open the door. “And besides, after what happened last night, I’m sure Stacy will appreciate the extra cocks to ensure everyone has time to recharge,” he added with a smirk. Cameron watched as he entered the building and with a smile, he took out his cell phone.


“I know you only have lab today so you’d better come straight back to the room,” Stacy demanded making the final adjustments to Ming’s attire and checking her work in the mirror. “We’re going shopping for new clothes today and we don’t have a lot of time. Are you listening to me?” she yapped when it appeared that Ming wasn’t paying attention.

Ming was in a state of shock staring at her reflection. It sort of looked like her but then it didn’t. Last night Stacy threw away all of her bras and panties and spent several hours adjusting the lengths of her skirts and removing the buttons on her blouses. She felt exposed in the mini skirt and constantly tugged at the hem in a futile attempt at modesty. The shirt was held together only by the knot a few inches above her navel.

Staring back at her was an alien. Her long black hair had been trimmed, curled and had bright purple streaks throughout. Thick black eyeliner gave her a ghostly appearance and the bright blue eye shadow seemed somewhat clownish to her. Her thin lips glistened with bright red paint and the powdered foundation was applied in layers. She looked ridicules and was extremely ashamed to go out into public dressed like that.

“Did you hear what I said, cum-dump?” Stacy barked as she shook her shoulders.

“I am sorry, what did you say?” she asked tearing her gaze from stranger in the mirror.

“I said we’re going to the mall today to buy you some real clothes. I can’t stand the hideous things you wear. From now on I’ll decide what you wear. How much money do you have in the bank?”

“About a hundred dollars. My father sends me three hundred dollars every Monday. Why?”

“That won’t buy much, but we’ll make do.”

“Stacy, I do not understand why I must dress like this. What is the point?”

“The point is, Ming, that for the next two and a half years I own your ass and you have to do whatever I tell you to do or I’ll crush you under my heel like the little Asian cockroach you are. Is that a good enough reason for you?”

“Have I not been humiliated enough?” Stacy laughed, patting Ming on the back.

“Honey, you ain’t seen nothing yet. I’m just beginning and it will only get worse if you give me the slightest bit of trouble. Am I making myself clear, slut?” Ming sighed. “Well?”

“Yes,” she mumbled.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“That’s not what I want to hear, slut!” Stacy spat. “From now on you will refer to me only as ‘Mistress’, got it?”

“Misses?”

“Not misses, you dumb slut! MISTRESS!”

“Mistress?”

“Yes. If you fail to call me by my true name, you will be punished.”

“How will I be punished?”

“Trust me, you don’t want to find out! Now let me hear you say it.”

“Mistress.”

“That’s better. Now don’t forget it.”

“I will try not to.”

“You have a new name too, Ming. Want to know what it is?” The timid girl stared at the larger bully and shook her head. She wanted no part in whatever Stacy was scheming.

“Too bad, I’m telling you anyway. From now on you will be known as ‘Ming the fucking machine’.”

“WHAT!?!? That is not my name. I am Ming Wong only! Not that terrible name you just said.”

“Don’t forget about our agreement. You have to do whatever I say or I’ll ruin you, got it?” Stacy growled leaning closer. “Remember what you are, Ming, a cum-lovin’-slut-fucking-machine and nothing more.”

“I am a nice girl, not that what you say I am!” she retorted, her chest rising and falling from anger. She had just about enough of Stacy’s disrespect.

“A nice girl? Really? Would a nice girl fuck four guys at the same time? Would a nice girl fuck two dozen men in less than two weeks? Would she?”

“You made me do those things!”

“Maybe. Maybe not. But unless you want your parents AND your boyfriend to find out about them, I’d suggest you start obeying my orders and stop giving me attitude or I might pass around pictures from the video we made last night. How would you like that, huh? All the guys around campus seeing how big of a cum-slut you are? Begging for cock and cum like a common crack whore!”

Ming put her head down. It was no use arguing with Stacy. She had her trapped and until Jason recovered the videos, she would have to follow her orders.

“That’s what I thought,” she huffed feeling good about herself. “Now get to class, you don’t want to be late.”

Shaking, Ming grabbed her backpack and headed for the door.

“WAIT!” Stacy called to her as she headed toward the kitchenette. Ming stood concerned for what might be in store.

“Don’t forget to take your pills, you don’t want to get pregnant, right?” She asked and handed her a glass of water and the two pills she had been taking all week. With a sigh, she swallowed them both at the same time and reached for the doorknob.

“Don’t forget, cum-dump, you fuck any guy who asks for it or you’ll be sorry, understand?” Pulling open the door Ming rushed out without answering. This insanity has to stop!


“I can’t stop thinking about that tight pussy. Damn she’s tight!” Marquis said moving his coffee cup as Dan made a sharp turn to keep it from spilling.

“Tightest pussy I’ve had in years, that’s for damn sure,” Dan agreed passing on the right side of the car turning left.

“Too bad we can’t stop by the dorms for a quickie,” he said smiling. Dan nodded blowing his horn at the pedestrian about to enter the cross walk.

“Why not? We got a new case this morning but who says we have to start investigating it at 8 o’clock? We can visit the Asian slut and be out of there by 9. What do you say?” he asked turning on his blinker.

“We can’t right now, she’s got class.”

“How do you know that?”

“Ty told me he’s got a class with her this morning at 8.”

“Ty?”

“My wife’s nephew.”

“You were talking about her to your nephew?”

“She came up.” Dan chuckled and glanced to his partner.

“What do you mean ‘she came up’? How did that happen?”

“He saw us on campus and asked why we were there.”

“And you told him!?!?”

“Relax, Dan, he’s cool. Besides I didn’t exactly tell him we fucked her, just that she’s easy to fuck. He didn’t believe me so we made a bet.”

“What sort of bet?”

“I bet him $20 that he could fuck her without even trying. If he doesn’t fuck her, he wins the bet and keeps the money but if he does fuck her, I win the bet and he’ll wash my car this weekend.”

“Shit I wish I knew about this bet. My car needs a good washing too!” They snickered.

“Listen, I got a friend in the admissions department and I can ask him to look up her schedule. That way we’ll know where she is and when she’s free.”

“She’s always free. That’s just the way I like my pussy, free and easy,” he snorted to a round of laughter.

“Where’s the file?”

“Briefcase in back,” Dan motioned with his right hand.

“Let’s go investigate that new case and head over to the college when we’re done. I’m sure Ming will be, uh, ‘free’ to see us then.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” he said honking his car horn and accelerated through the intersection as the light changed red.


Ming angrily marched down the stairs, silently mumbling to herself. How dare Stacy treat her like that! Why did she hate her so much? She wasn’t paying attention to where she was going and sprang through the glass doors only to crash into someone standing there.

“Morning beautiful,” Jason said grabbing her arms to keep from colliding. Her backpack dropped to the concrete. “What’s your rush?”

“I have lab.”

“Yea I know,” he said looking at his watch. You have fifteen minutes and it’s only two buildings away. You have plenty of time.”

“I had to get out of there. Stacy is very crazy!”

“Yea, I already knew that too.”

“Look at how she made me dress this morning! I look foolish!”

“It’s not that bad, Ming. In fact, I think it’s kinda cute,” he said smiling. “The skirt is a little short but as long as the wind doesn’t blow and you don’t bend over you should be find. I do like the shirt though,” he said turning his head slightly to see inside the opened shirt. Ming grabbed the collar to close it.

“You see!”

“Ming you’re just being paranoid. A lot of girls wear clothes like that now-a-days and I’m sure very few people will even notice.”

“How can they not notice, Jason? Especially when the bottom of my behind is showing and I’m not wearing any panties!”

“You’re not?!” he asked enthusiastically craning his neck to look lower.

“Jason stop it! You are making it worse.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by it. You’re just so beautiful that I can’t help but want to see more of you.”

“With a small wind you and everyone else will see a lot more of me!” She snapped and Jason laughed.

“Come on, I’ll walk you to class.”

“Did you erase the movie from last night?”

“Yep. All taken care of. Just like it never happened. How are you feeling?”

“I am really sore down there and when I used the bathroom this morning it burned like it was on fire.”

“The pain pill is wearing off. Here,” he said pulling out the bag. “Take another one, you’ll need it.”

“I do not want to keep taking drugs, Jason.”

“Ming it’s not drugs. It’s a pain pill and millions of people take them every day for pain. If you don’t take another one right now the other pill will wear off very soon and you’ll be sorry.”

“It did stop the pain last night.”

“And it will keep it away until we can make Stacy stop this stupidity. Once I find those videos and get her to confess about setting up the rapes, we’ll have her and we can make her stop.”

“I do not care about the confession. Just find the videos and destroy them so that she cannot force me to do these vile things.”

“Don’t you want to make her pay for having you raped?”

“Yes, but right now I only want to stop having sex with strangers. I wish only to be with my future husband and no one else.”

“I’ve been racking my brain all night trying to figure out where she hid the videos. Have you searched your room thoroughly?”

“Everywhere I could. Stacy has been in the room a lot but when she is gone, I try to find them.”

“I really don’t think she’d hide them there anyway. She’d put them somewhere that you wouldn’t be able to find them.”

“I do not know where they could be.”

“Well let’s just agree that until we find them, you’ll have to do whatever she tells you. I know her and she’ll follow through with her threat just out of spite. She’s a vicious, vindictive bitch that needs to be put in an institution! I really want to make her pay for doing this shit to you, Ming, but most of all I want to see her suffer because she’s a mean and cruel bitch!”

“I want only to get the videos back, Jason. After we have them, you can do whatever you want to get even with her. I will be satisfied with ending this foolishness and saving whatever respect I still have for myself.”

“If that’s what you want, that’s what you’ll get. I promise I’ll leave no stone unturned in my exertions to locate them. As soon as I have them, I’ll call you so that you’ll know it’s okay to tell Stacy to ‘fuck off’!”

“I would like that very much.” Ming smiled for the first time in days. “I will even use those bad words too!”

“Do you think it’s possible that after all this is over with that you and I could go out on a real date? No sex or anything, unless you want to, but maybe dinner and a movie.”

“You would want to go out with me after all I have done?”

“That’s exactly why I want to go out with you! You’re a fighter, Ming. You do whatever it takes to survive, even if it means degrading and humiliating yourself. You understand the bigger picture and that this is only temporary and it’s not your fault! I know you’re doing it against your will and I know how much it hurts you to be put through this shit. That’s why I’m trying so hard to help you. I hate that such a sweet, beautiful young lady like you is being put through hell by that crazy, psycho bitch!”

“That is very sweet, Jason. Yes, when this is over, I will go out with you but there will be no sex. That will only be for my husband. I am old fashion and will only have sex with my husband and that will not change.”

“It’s a date then,” he said taking her hand and kissing the back of it with a huge smile. His expression dropped and he looked at her with concern. “I do have to warn you about something though and you’re not going to like it.”

“What is it?” She asked as her smile dropped.

“Stacy has spies out all over campus. They’re watching everything you do. Look over there,” he said motioning with his chin to the two students staring in their direction. Ming turned to see what he was pointing at.

“DON’T STARE!” he shouted in a soft whisper.

“Who are they?”

“Stacy’s spies. She even asked a few guys around campus to ask you for sex.”

“WHAT?!?!”

“Yep. Random guys will come up to you and ask you to have sex with them. Stacy sent them and if you don’t do it, they’ll tell her and she’ll send the videos to your parents.”

“How do you know this?”

“She told me.”

“What should I do? I cannot avoid every guy on campus!”

“You’re right, you can’t, but you don’t have a choice right now, Ming. You’ll have to do it or word will get back to her. We both know what will happen then, right?” With her face downward she slowly nodded.

“And they will tell her if you don’t use dirty words,” he added with a concerned expression.

“I cannot do that. Please do not make me. It is disgusting to say them.”

“They will tell her if you don’t. Please, Ming, just hold on a little longer. We’re so close to ending this bullshit but I can’t do it without you. I want to help you but I need your cooperation. Just play along with her for now and she’ll think she’s won. When she least expects it, we’ll drop the fuckin’ hammer on her and snap her neck like a Thanksgiving turkey!”

“How will I know which ones are sent by Stacy?”

“You won’t. It could be anyone, but I’m pretty sure most of the guys that ask you for sex will be sent by her though. To be sure you’ll have to have sex with everyone that asks you, okay.”

“EVERYONE!?!?”

“I’m sorry, but that’s the only way to be sure. If you say no to someone that she sent, you’ll be screwed and not in a good way. It’s not worth the risk, Ming. Just do it for now and give me time to find those videos.”

“Is that the only way?”

“I’m afraid so. Hopefully tonight I’ll find the videos in Mitch’s room and this will all end today!”

“As soon as you find them come and rescue me, okay?”

“You have my word. I will be right there for you, I promise. I’ll always be there for you,” he said kissing the back of her hand once again. She smiled at his kindness.

“Why are you helping me?”

“Because I really like you. You’re my ideal girlfriend but if we can’t be together like that, I’d like us to be good friends.” She felt warm inside and smiled at his kind words. He is so nice.

“I’m sorry but I’ll have to have sex with you again tonight. It will be hard for me because I know how much you don’t want to do it but if I don’t, Stacy will get suspicious.”

“I know,” she said hugging her backpack tighter to her chest. “It is okay if you do. I will understand.”

“Glad to hear that,” he said stooping to kiss her forehead. “We’re at your building so have a good day,” he said turning to leave. Stopping a few feet away he turned back to her.

“Don’t forget about the spies,” he reminded her before walking away. Ming watched until he vanished around the side of the building. He was very pleasant. Thankfully she had him on her side to fight Stacy. She didn’t think she could do it alone.

Checking her watch, she gasped. Three minutes to class. Rushing forward she darted down the halls, ignoring the obscene comments hurled her way and the occasional body grabs from random hands. Someone did manage to pinch her butt and she felt a hand briefly slip inside of her shirt and touch her nipple. She was disgusted but didn’t slow down. She had to get out of the hallway as quickly as possible.

Hastily finding her table, she collapsed into her seat panting from exertion just as the professor got up to shut the door. She could feel eyes boring into her from every direction and squirmed as her bare bottom stuck to the vinyl stool. It felt cold and dirty, just like her.


“Dad, who’s Steven?” Kyle asked as he shut the car door.

“Someone you don’t need to know about,” Bill replied as he backed out of the driveway.

“Why not?”

“It’s something that happened a long time ago. It doesn’t concern you.”

“Why can’t you tell me?”

“I just can’t.”

“Does Mom know who he is?”

“NO! And she can’t find out either.”

“So, it’s a secret? Like Ming?” Bill didn’t respond. “I promise I won’t tell her if you tell me.”

“He’s a no body, Kyle so just leave it at that.”

“Would Mom be upset to find out about Steven?”

“Yes. Very.”

“Would she be more upset to find out about Steven or Ming?”

“What are you talking about?”

“If you tell me about Steven, I won’t tell her about Ming.”

“Are you blackmailing me?!?”

“I just want you to be honest with me. Uncle Dan mentioned him and I want to know who he is.”

“Dan is not your uncle.”

“You used to want me to call him ‘uncle’ and now you don’t? Make up your mind!”

“I don’t.”

“Okay, I’ll make a deal with you. I won’t call him uncle and you’ll tell me about Steven.”

“Why is it so important that you know about him?”

“Why is it so important that I don’t?”

“You’re too smart for your own good, you know that?”

“I get that from you,” he said smirking. “Please Dad?” Bill turned to look at his son briefly.

“Okay, you win,” he said sighing deeply as he merged into traffic.

“Before your mom and I got married I was a young patrolman with Dan. We used to pull over young, single women in the pretense of giving them a ticket and allow them the opportunity to get out of it by having sex with us. We had a great track record. That’s how I met your mother.”

“You met her by pulling her over for sex?”

“Something like that.”

“She had sex with you to get out of a ticket?”

“Yea.”

“And Dan too?” Pausing for a breath, he slowly nodded his head.

“So where does Steven come in? Is that how you met him too?”

“No, nothing like that. We also used to shake down the prostitutes to get free sex to keep us from arresting them. Those who put out were given a free pass to ply their trade. Those who didn’t found themselves spending the night in jail.”

“So, you were having a lot of sex back then?”

“I guess you can say that,” he said sighing. “Ginger was a prostitute trying to get out of the business. I was helping her and, in a way, I thought I cared for her. I was seeing her on the side and helping to pay for her apartment in exchange for sex. Then she told me that she was pregnant with my child and I freaked out.”

“Why? Didn’t you care for her?”

“Yes, but I was also engaged to your mother at the time.”

“Oh.”

“I loved your mother and cared for Ginger so the choice was easy for me. I offered to pay for an abortion but she refused. She had the child, a boy, and named him Steven, after my father.”

“Does grandpa know about him?”

“No. Dan, Ginger, you and me are the only people who know.”

“Does he know who his father is?”

“No. Ginger told him I was a soldier and was killed overseas.”

“Have you ever seen him?”

“Yes. But only once since you were born.”

“How old is he?”

“Fifteen. Almost sixteen by now.”

“I have a half-brother?”

“Yes.”

“I’d like to meet him.”

“I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

“Why not?”

“How would I explain things to him? He thinks I’m dead.”

“Tell him the truth. Do you still see Ginger?”

“The last time I saw her was after the accident and she came to the hospital to see me. I haven’t seen her since then.”

“Can I at least talk to him on the phone?”

“Question time is over, Kyle,” he said putting the car into park. “You’re going to be late for school if you don’t hurry.”

“We’re not done with this, Dad.”

“I was afraid you’d say that. Have a good day at school, son,” he said as Kyle grabbed his backpack and slipped out of the car. He watched until he disappeared into a mob of students rushing into the building.

“I hope I don’t regret this,” he sighed pulling out into traffic.


“Hello?” Stacy questioned answering the phone. Normally she didn’t answer calls with a blocked ID but she felt she had to, for Ming’s sake.

“Is this Stacy?” the voice asked.

“Yea. Who is this?”

“Paul. We met the other...”

“Yes Paul, I know who you are. What do you want?”

“You said I needed to find more guys to fuck Ming before we could. I have ten more. Is that enough?”

“That’s better, but I’m still not sure you guys can do the job.”

“What do you mean? That’s twenty-three guys! That should be more than enough.”

“Ming has an insatiable appetite when it comes to sex and I’m afraid none of you can make her cum. When she’s all worked up and doesn’t cum, she becomes a royal bitch. You guys will get your rocks off and then take off leaving me to deal with her in a sex-induced wild frenzy. Trust me I’ve seen it many times.”

“How many will be enough then?”

“Look, Paul, let’s do this. She’s busy this afternoon and tonight. Let’s plan to meet tomorrow morning like at 10 or so. Find a place big enough for all your friends and I’ll have her there. You’ve got 24 hours to find more guys. If we show up and you don’t have at least 25 guys there, we’re leaving, got it?’

“You want 25 guys?”

“I said at least 25 guys. You might want to invite more just in case some of your buddies don’t show up or can’t perform because I don’t want to see any limp dicks, understand? If you have a lot of guys with big cocks then twenty-five will be the minimum and there’s no maximum. Just bring the cock and I’ll bring the pussy, okay?”

“Uh, yea, sure. My uncle owns a warehouse near the airport we can use. I’ll text you the address.”

“Tell your friends not to use condoms, she’s allergic to latex and they’ll need to fuck her bareback.”

“Allergic to condoms? Really?”

“Yea, she breaks out in a really bad rash and if that happens the fucking stops immediately.”

“What if she gets pregnant?”

“She’s on the pill and she’s disease free, we just had her check last week so it’s okay to cum inside of her as often as they want to.”

“Okay, I’ll let them know. Thanks Stacy, you’re the best!”

Ending the call Stacy smiled to herself. Her joy was short-lived by the knock at the door.


The clock seemed to take forever as Ming watched the second hand slowly making its way around the dial. For the past forty-five minutes she has tried to ignore the whispers, rude comments, and awkward stares from everyone around her. Earlier someone had thrown a note on her table addressed to her with the request to ‘show us your tits’.

She even caught the professor staring under her table a few times before realizing that her legs weren’t fully closed and she was exposing herself to him. That’s one disadvantage of sitting at the front of the class. When the professor finally dismissed the class, she felt both relieved and anxious. She could get away from everyone but now she must walk back to the dorms through the jeers. Swallowing hard she decided to wait until everyone left first.

“Stay away from my boyfriend, slut!” some unknown girl hissed as she passed. Someone else walked behind her and pinched her on the butt. Another hand groped her breast from behind her by reaching under her arm pit. A bolder student reached across her table and into her shirt to grasp her nipple while a male voice murmur into her ear something about fucking her later tonight. As the last two girls left one growled ‘slut’, as they passed. Ming was so upset she started shaking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.