Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

Bill was redressed, sitting on Stacy’s bed putting on his shoes. Kyle was on his back panting next to Ming, struggling to catch his breath and Dan was leisurely stroking back and forth on top of her for the third time that evening. Gone was his frantic thrusting as he had already came twice and wasn’t yet fully recharged. Kyle had just come for the third time and was sweating more than he ever had running track.

“I think it’s time to go, Kyle,” Bill stoically said, not looking at the copulating couple.

Dan stopped moving and turned to his friend. “Not so fast, Bill, wait until Kyle has his fill.”

“I think three times is enough!”

“He’s a young stud, full of piss and vinegar, don’t restrict him, okay?”

“He’s a fourteen-year-old BOY Dan and it’s time he starts acting like one!”

“Kyle, did you enjoy yourself?” he asked turning his head.

“Yes sir,” he replied smiling. “A lot.”

“Want to fuck her again? Maybe in the ass this time?”

“IN THE ASS!?!?! Ewwww gross. There’s poop in there!”

“Kyle you’re a man now, you don’t say ‘poop’ you say ‘shit’. Sluts have three holes for men to fuck, her pussy, her mouth, and her ass. Each one has its own feel and all are just as enjoyable.”

“What about the poop, er, I mean shit?”

“The shit is so far inside of her ass that your cock won’t touch it. It’s just another tight hole to fuck and dump your cum into. Here, give it a try,” he said pulling away from her.

Ming had been listening to the conversation and was pleading with her eyes for him not to do it. The last time Dan was here he used Stacy’s dildo on her bottom causing her much pain and discomfort. She didn’t want to go through that again. Her view of Kyle was blocked as Dan repositioned himself above her head and dropped his large, saggy balls on the bridge of her nose.

“Suck,” he barked and pushed the tip of his cock against her lips. She did what he demanded, drawing the head and about an inch into her mouth. Suddenly she felt the bottom half of her body rise from the bed as her legs went up and she was doubled over. With her knees against her chest, she felt exposed and disgraced, especially with the stream of wetness slithering down her spine, but she didn’t resist.

She felt fingers probing her wrinkled opening and gasped as one found its way into her unclean place. Squirming to get free, she cringed as the penetrating digit went deeper, using the copious amount of semen as lubrication.

“Come on, Kyle, give her ass a try. I think you’ll really enjoy it.” He looked toward his dad for approval but got none. In fact, he received no reaction at all. Getting onto his knees he moved around to be behind her, facing Dan. His cock was now hard and he stared down at Dan’s finger buried completely inside of her dirty little hole.

Removing his finger Dan used both hands to pull her ass apart, causing the puckered hole to purse open slightly. “Stick it in, stud,” he panted with excitement.

“What about all the cum?”

“Cum is lube, remember? Come on, do it, I promise you’ll enjoy it.” Moving closer the tip touched her brown hole and it slammed shut.

Dan forced both thumbs into her pussy and pulled it open. She cried out in pain as the sensitive organ was stretched beyond its capacity.

“Relax your asshole, cunt! He demanded releasing the pressure inside of her pussy. Gripped with fear she reduced the tightness, trying not to anger Dan. Kyle moved close and touched her again with his cock. The opening shut but quickly reopened as she made a conscious effort to relax her sphincter. He pushed harder, sinking into her just past the crown and stopped. Both gasped.

“Tight, huh?” Dan asked with a smile.

“Yea, really tight.”

“Then fuck her, son, bust a nut in her asshole!” Slowly he increased his movements, rocking back and forth as her tight sphincter gripped him like an angry fist. His cock stretched over an inch with each withdraw and turned a pale green with every forward thrust from the lack of blood.

Ming twisted and turned, trying to free herself from the larger man’s grip while attempting to get the hard shaft out of her bottom. Aside from the dildo yesterday, nothing had ever been inside of her butt hole and it felt really uncomfortable. His hairy balls covered her nose, making it difficult to breathe and his nasty tasting penis was swelling uncontrollably inside of her mouth.

Steadily Kyle increased his speed and power, finding her tightness intoxicating. From that angle he could see her pussy better and marveled at how red and swollen it was. Even covered with a sea of slime he could clearly see it gap open and close with every thrust.

“You want her to feel even tighter?” Dan asked staring at their union.

“How?”

“Take it out of her ass and I’ll show you,” he said holding her legs higher. Kyle did what he was told and sat back on his heels to watch. Like a small rag doll Dan flipped her over and tossed her toward the wall. Getting on his back he reached over and draped her over him like a silk scarf. With one hand guiding his cock, he lifted her enough to push himself inside of her abused pussy and provoked a short grunt. With a hand on each ass check he spread them as far apart as he could.

“Stick it in again,” he ordered, watching Kyle from over her head. Shuffling on his knees between the older man’s legs, he got close to her and directed his erection toward her newly gaped hole. With moderate force he watched as the head was suddenly enveloped by her sphincter and it kept siding in. He was amazed that it went inside until his sparse pubic hair rested against her soft skin brown.

“This is called a sandwich and sluts love it!” Dan informed him. “Hey Bill, he called to his friend sitting on the other bed trying not to watch. “Why don’t you let her suck your cock? Let’s make the little whore airtight!”

“No thanks. I’m good.”

“Come on, don’t be a punk. Let’s show Kyle the right way to fuck a slut!”

“We really need to be going, Kyle. Your mom will be home very soon and will wonder where we are. Just finish what you’re doing so we can go.”

“If you want to go, dad, Uncle Dan can take me home, right Uncle Dan?”

“Sure. No problem, kid. But first we need to fuck her good, okay? You’re the man on top so it’s your job to pound the shit out of her tight ass!” Kyle started laughing and it took a second for Dan to realize why. Quickly Kyle began moving back and forth, his thrust growing in intensity with every motion.

“I can feel your cock moving,” Dan stated and began bouncing his ass up and down.

“I can feel yours too!”

The pair sawed back and forth, entering and exiting her body at will. Their pace and force varying every so often. Ming felt as if she was being torn apart and tried focusing on pleasant thoughts. Thoughts of her family, of Chao, and of home, anything but this.

She wasn’t trapped in a dorm room being raped by a boy and a man, she was on the beach with her lover soaking up the sun and sipping on bubble tea. As hard as she tried, she couldn’t displace the feeling of two foreign objects being repeatedly shoved in and out of her sensitive holes. Why is this happening to her? What did she do to deserve such cruel treatment?

Kyle was the first to begin his spastic dance as he grunted and jerked about as if having a seizure. His orgasm set into motion Dan’s and his cock quickly followed suit, twitching deep inside of her pussy, pouring even more semen into her overflowing hole. Both panted and gasped as their desires subsided. The boy collapsed, crushing her between them.

“Let’s go,” Bill barked going to the bed and lifting Kyle from her sweaty body. “I mean it!”

Lethargically he climbed out of the bed, not taking his eyes from the inactive girl. Even in her state of disarray she looked beautiful and he wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend. No girl had ever made him feel so good and he wanted to marry her someday.

“MOVE IT!” his father shouted breaking his trance.

Dan rolled her over next to him and sat up, smiling at Kyle. “How do you feel?”

“I feel great!” he beamed back. “Can we do this again?”

“Sure. Anytime you want but we don’t have to be with you. Just come by yourself, she’ll let you fuck her, right slut?” He asked patting her exposed thigh.

“Uh, Dan, I don’t want him coming alone.

“I can ride my bike!” he offered.

“Kyle it’s a five-mile ride through traffic and this isn’t a place for a boy your age.”

“I’m a man now dad, remember?” Bill sighed.

“Get your shoes on, it’s time to go.”

Reluctantly he did what was asked and stood next to his father staring at the young and pretty Asian girl. He wanted to thank her or at least say something nice but he wasn’t sure what to say.

“Bye Uncle Dan,” he said not taking his eyes off of her until his father pushed him into the hallway. Dan slowly dressed and sat on the bed, pulling Ming closer.

Pinching her face in his hand he squeezed her cheeks, causing her lips to pucker. “Make sure if Kyle comes back here to fuck you, let him, understand?” She nodded and he released his grip. She remained silent as he dressed and then watched his back as he left the room without saying a word to her. Exhausted she sealed her eyes shut and quickly fell to sleep.


“Wake up sleepy head,” she heard Stacy’s voice from what seemed like a mile away. Her body was rocking back and forth and her head was in a fog. Fluttering her eyes open she struggled to bring Stacy’s smiling face into focus. “Rise and shine, porcupine!” She added.

“What ... what happened?” she asked not sure if the day’s events were real or just a really bad dream. The throbbing pain between her legs, the wetness under her bottom and the stickiness of her skin told her it wasn’t a dream.

“How are you feeling?”

“Horrible. What time is it?” she asked struggling to lift her head to see the clock.

“It’s about nine o’clock and it’s time you get up. We have some business to discuss.”

“Business?” she asked confused. “What business?”

“You’ll see.”

Hearing a sound, she looked beyond her roommate and realized they weren’t alone and she was naked on her bed. Pulling the sheet over her she turned toward the wall.

“Let me sleep,” she demanded.

“Nope, we’ve got something very important to discuss. Get up, NOW!”

“Can it wait?”

“Nope. Sit up,” Stacy said yanking the sheets away. Ming flushed with humiliation.

“Please Stacy, make them leave so that I can take a shower and get dressed.”

“They’ve already seen you naked, Ming so don’t worry about it. Come on, get up. Mitch, get her some water,” she called over her shoulder. Reaching into her purse she pulled out a bottle of aspirin. “Here, take this, it will help you with your headache.”

Pulling herself upright she covered her chest with her right arm while taking the pills. Mitch was standing behind Stacy leering at her and she could see Jason sitting at the table smiling.

“Here’s the water,” she huffed, the smile gone from her face.

“I do not feel so good,” Ming groaned gulping at the water. She was so thirsty.

“You’re about to feel a lot worse,” Stacy quipped, reaching to her pillow for the remote. Pressing the play button, the TV screen lit up with a full shot of Ming naked on her bed. Her mouth dropped open.

“Please turn that off!” she begged.

“Why? It’s just getting started.”

Ming could not watch as Jason came into view just as naked as she was and got into bed with her.

“I do not want to watch this!”

“Too bad. You’re going to watch this entire video from start to finish!” she snorted trying to suppress her laughter.

“Let’s count how many different guys fuck you, Ming,” she added calling out ‘ONE’ as Jason got on top of her.

“But you know that he wasn’t your first, Ming. He was actually the eighth cock you had inside of you. But for now, we’ll just count the ones we have on tape.”

Once Jason had finished the video briefly cut away and Tom was shown getting into bed with her. She tried to turn away but Stacy held her steadfastly, poking her anytime she shut her eyes.

“TWO!” Stacy called out as he mounted her. He finished and Richard took his place.

“THREE!”

“FOUR!” she cried as Brian got on top of her quickly followed by Donny.

“FIVE!”

“That is enough!” Ming sobbed covering her face with her hands. “I do not want to see any more!”

“But Ming we’re not even halfway through the video yet. Surely you want to see all the guys who fucked you, right? I mean do you even know how many?”

“I agreed to make the video to make the detectives stop raping me, why do you have the others on there?”

“Because there’s been a little change of plans. I won’t be giving the video to the police commissioner or anyone else on the force.”

“I do not understand. That is why I agreed to make the tape.”

“Right now, this is the only copy of this video and if you agree to all my terms and conditions, I will give you the copy to do with what you want. If you don’t agree, Jason will upload the video to every porn site on the net, I will give a copy to all the fraternities and sororities on campus, I will give a copy to all your professors, give one to the head of your department and make sure the Dean gets one too!” She threatened with a smile.

“You’ll be expelled for conduct not becoming a Fremont student. I will also give one to detective that was here last night with that kid and tell him that you were planning on using the video to blackmail him. Oh, and that kid you fucked was only 14 years old so that makes it statutory rape. Or maybe they’ll charge you with child molestation. Who knows, but either way once you get out of jail you’ll have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life?”

Ming couldn’t control her crying and her shoulders heaved from the heavy sobbing.

“What about Chao? Do you think he’d want anything to do with you after watching you fuck all those big American cocks? After you’ve sucked so many cocks will he ever want to kiss you again? I think not.” She resumed the heavy bawling. Stacy sat next to her and put her arm around her shoulder.

“And let’s not forget about dear old mom and dad. Just think of the shame you will bring your entire family back in Taiwan when they get a copy of this!”

“NO!” Ming finally spoke, raising her voice so high she startled herself. “You cannot send it to them! PLEASE! My father is not well.”

“Oh yea, that’s right. You told me before that he has a bad heart. Wouldn’t it be a shame if he found out how big of a slut he has for a daughter and died on the spot of a heart attack?”

“Stacy ... please,” she begged with tears running down her cheeks.

“How would you feel knowing that you were responsible for killing your own father?”

“It would not be me; it would be you!” she growled out of anger. Stacy was shocked at Ming’s sudden growth of a spine. Smiling she patted her on the leg.

“Don’t worry, Ming, no one will ever know about the video as long as you sign this,” she said reaching for the contract on the nightstand.

“Wh ... what is it?”

“It’s just a legal contract between you and me stating that you will agree to do whatever I tell you. Read it,” she said dropping it onto her lap. Wiping away the tears Ming picked it up and tried to focus on the words through teary eyes.

“Out loud, stupid!” She snapped.

“I, Ming Wong, being of sound body and mind, agree to be the slave of Stacy Garrison until such time as one of them graduates from Fremont University. I agree to do whatever Stacy asks of me without hesitation or question. I will do whatever, whenever, however, and wherever she asks of me. If I break this agreement, I give Stacy the right to send my sex video to anyone she chooses and upload it to the internet.” She began crying once again.

“Stop being such a fuckin’ baby!” Stacy yelled at her reaching for a pen. “I’ll graduate in two and a half years so it won’t be so bad. The time will fly by and soon you’ll be free of me and I’ll give you the only copy of your video to do with what you want.”

Extending her hand with the pen she nudged Ming on the arm.

“Sign it.”

“What if I do not?”

“Then I’ll send it to everyone that I just told you, including your parents!” A single tear rolled down her cheek and fell onto the paper.

“You’d probably have to return to Taiwan to attend the funeral, right?” She snickered. “That is if you’re not in prison for statutory rape!” Swallowing hard Ming stared at Stacy for a long moment before she scribbled her name on the line across from Stacy’s and handed it back to her.

“The two witnesses must sign,” Stacy said holding out the paper for Mitch. After he signed it, he gave it to Jason to sign. “Now it’s legal!” She said patting Ming on the leg. “It you break this contract I can sue you and you’ll go to jail, understand?” The timid girl slowly nodded.

“What is it you want me to do?” She asked not making eye contact with anyone. “Clean your side of the room? Wash your clothes? Cook for you? Do your homework?”

“Those all sound good, but for right now I want you to remove the word ‘no’ from your vocabulary.”

“I do not understand,” she said turning to see her roommate.

“From now on, anytime a guy asks to fuck you, you let him.”

“WHAT!?!?! NO!”

“Yes, Ming, that’s part of our agreement. You either do it or you’ll be breaking our contract and I know you don’t want to do that, right?”

“Please Stacy, do not make me do that! I cannot do that!”

“You can and you will. I don’t care who they are, what they look like, where you are, how sore you are, how much cum you already have inside of you, if a guy wants to fuck you, you have to let him. If I find out that you didn’t, you’ll be very sorry, understand?” Ming once again began sobbing harder.

“Quit with the waterworks, I’m not affected by them,” she said getting off of Ming’s bed and moving over to hers. “Now the first order of business is to lose the hair!”

“WHAT?” Ming cried out stroking her long, silky hair.

“Not that hair, stupid! You’re pussy hair! Go into the bathroom and get a towel, razor and shaving cream.”

“I cannot shave that, Stacy. Only prostitutes shave down there!”

“That’s something we’ll discuss later but for right now you’re giving away your pussy for free to anyone who asks for it or you can fuckin’ kiss your father goodbye!”

In shock, she remained sitting on her bed, dazed and unable to comprehend what had just transpired. She couldn’t be serious, could she? There is no way she could make her do those terrible things. But if she refused, her father would surely suffer another heart attack and probably won’t survive. She can’t allow that to happen!

“MOVE YOUR SLUTTY ASS!” Stacy shouted feeling good about turning the tables on her for a change. How many times in the past has Ming referred to her as a slut, whore or promiscuous? Too many to count. Slowly Ming crawled out of bed, slipped on her robe, and walked out into the hallway as if in a trance as the door shut behind her.

“You know that contract isn’t legal, right?” Jason said after Ming left the room.

“Yea, so? She don’t know that and as long as she thinks she’ll go to jail unless she does what I say I won’t have any problems and that shit about her father is just icing on the cake! I want you guys to shave her completely bald, not a single cunt hair left on her pussy. Shave her ass crack, I noticed she had hair back there too.”

Ming reentered the room, head bent low and moving unusually slow.

“Spread the towel out on the floor over there,” Stacy ordered pointing toward the table. “Now stand on it with your legs spread wide.” Ming had never felt so humiliated in her life.

“Mitch, get the scissors from the kitchen and trim that fucking ugly-ass bush!” Stacy smiled and watched as he slowly clipped away the long, thick hairs.

Shaking the can of shaving gel Jason began applying a thin layer of cream over the recently trimmed hair and reached for the razor on the table.

“Please do not cut me,” she nervously whispered down to him.

“Don’t worry I don’t want to damage that perfect little pussy of yours,” he joked smiling up at her. He leaned forward just as a globule of cup oozed from her reddened hole and dropped to the towel.

“She’s still full of cum you know,” he said twisting his head to look toward Stacy.

“I don’t give a fuck, just fuckin’ shave the slut already!”

“You want me to do it?” Mitch offered.

“No way! You got to cut the hair; I get to shave it!”

“Then hurry up already!”

“Spread wider,” he ordered, and she moved her knees farther apart, giving him full access to her abused pussy. Deliberately he began massaging the foam into the softest flesh of her tender body.

“She doesn’t have any lips and the area is engorged and swollen; this won’t be easy to shave the area.” Stacy sighed heavily at his reluctance.

Feeling scared and shaky she reached for his shoulder, partially to steady herself, partially to feel connected to the man that will hold the razor which will be soon touching her most private area. Never in her life would she ever consider doing this, and she silently prayed that he didn’t cut her.

“Be a good girl, Ming,” he told her with a smile. “Don’t worry; I’ve done this before and it will be fast and easy.”

He brought the razor to her privates, and gently swiped upward, removing the hair neatly as the blade is new and sharp. He swiped the other side, holding her flesh between my fingers to give a straight area to shave. She was holding her breath, too afraid to watch and cringed each time the blade came into contact with her skin. Excess shaving cream and sperm dripped from her like loose plaster, falling onto the towel below. He shaved the delicate little hairs between her pussy and asshole and then had her turn around and hold her ass cheeks open.

“Should I leave a landing strip?” he asked staring at the half-inch wide path of hair above her clitoris.

“EVERYTHING!” Stacy barked. Seconds later the hair was gone and Ming was as hairless as a prepubescent child. She sobbed during the entire process but didn’t attempt to stop them. Once done he stepped back to admire his work. Mitch and Stacy moved closer.

“Not bad for an amateur,” Stacy joked smiling as he wiped away the last of the shaving cream and dangling semen.

“Now it’s time for an anatomy lesson,” she growled standing in front of the still shaking girl. Taking her wrist Stacy brought her hands toward Ming’s face. “What are these for?” she asked. Puzzled she stared at the larger girl.

“I do not understand.”

“What is the purpose of your hands?”

“To write and to eat.”

“WRONG!” she yelled. “They are for giving hand jobs, understand? Everything else if secondary. I’ll make sure you get lots of practice doing that,” she added letting go of her. “What are these?” she asked grabbing her breasts and giving them a light squeeze.

“My breasts.”

“WRONG! They’re your tits, Ming. T-I-T-S. Tits. Say it!”

“That is an immoral word.”

“FUCKING SAY IT!” she screamed squeezing her flesh harder.

“OWWW~CH!” she cried.

“Say ‘these are my tits’!” With her eyes welling up she looked down, turning her stare to the talons gripping her sensitive breasts.

“These ... are ... my ... ta ... ta ... tits,” she mumbled.

“Louder.”

“These are my tits!” she nearly screamed out of frustration.

“Much better. From now on you only refer to them as tits, nothing else!” Her chest was heaving from exertion. “Too bad they’re so small or they’d be fun to fuck, isn’t that right guys?” She joked looking at the two gawking at them. She got serious and moved closer to the trembling girl.

“What is your mouth used for?” Furrowing her brows, she briefly looked at Stacy’s scowling face.

“I do not understand your question.”

“Purpose of your mouth?!?”

“Talking and eating?”

“WRONG! You are such a dumb fuck! It’s for sucking cock and swallowing cum, got it? And you will always swallow, no spitting! If I find out you didn’t swallow, your ass will be in a sling!” she huffed sputtering the last sentence through clenched teeth.

“And speaking of your ass,” she said moving behind the timid girl. “What is your ass for?”

Ming did not want to answer but knew better than not to. “Removing solid waste?” she quietly gasped.

“WRONG! It’s for taking cock and taking cum, understand?”

“I cannot allow them to have sex with me back there! It is dirty and it hurts!”

“I don’t give a fuck if it hurts, you’ll get used to it!” Giving her a hard slap on the ass, Ming took two steps forward to keep from falling. “I told you never to say ‘no’, remember?” she huffed spinning the dazed girl around to face her.

“What is this?” she asked pushing her hand between Ming’s legs and shoving her middle finger inside of her pussy, releasing a glob of milky sperm. Ming paused.

“My, uh, vagina.”

“You don’t get it, do you, slut? This is NOT your vagina! It’s your PUSSY. Your p-u-s-s-y. You can call it your cunt, twat, cock pocket or sperm bank, but never call it a vagina ever again!” Ming stared at her with her mouth agape. “Say it.”

“I cannot.” Like an attacking snake Stacy’s hand darted out to latch onto Ming’s nipples, squeezing and twisting it. She cried out in pain and tried to back away.

“SAY IT! Say pussy!” A single tear streamed down her cheek. “YOU BETTER FUCKIN’ SAY IT!” She hissed like an angry cobra.

“Pa ... pa ... pus ... pussy.”

“That’s better,” she said releasing her grip. “It’s your pussy and you refer to it only as your pussy from now on,” she exulted before returning to her bed.

“Now go take a shower, you smell like a fucking whore!”

Ming reached for her robe but Stacy stopped her. “Go naked.” Her mouth dropped but she did what she was told and rushed into the hallway as quickly as she could. The three of them chuckled at her plight.

“Do you think she’ll really go through with it?” Jason asked hopefully.

“She’d better or she’ll regret it.”

“You’d really send that video to her parents?” Mitch asked. “Knowing it would give her father a heart attack?”

“In a New York second. If she gives me any trouble, I want you guys to help punish her too, understand.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll do whatever it takes.” Stacy giggled and flopped onto her bed.

“She such a stupid, gullible little bitch and I’m surprised she managed to live for eighteen years without forgetting to breathe!” She laughed and the others joined in.

“What about Cameron and Martin?” Mitch asked. “Can I invite them?”

“Sure, why not? I’m in a good mood. Everyone else will have to wait until tomorrow though.”

“Great! I’ll call them.”

As Mitch began calling his friends Stacy’s cell phone began ringing. She looked at her boyfriend wondering if he misdialed her number by mistake. He shrugged his shoulder as she reached for her phone.

“Hello?” she asked not recognizing the number.

“Is this Tracy?” the voice asked. She sighed heavily.

“This is Stacy, who is this?”

“Oh yea, sorry, Stacy. This is Paul. We met earlier today at Starbucks...”

“I remember who you are, what do you want?” she asked sounding annoyed that he’d call her so late.

“You said to call you when I found enough guys for Ming. I’ve got thirteen. Is that enough?”

“Thirteen? Are you serious? That’s hardly an appetizer for Ming! Did you forget that she can fuck seven guys at once? Thirteen guys for her is like only two guys for a normal slut.”

“How many more do I need to get?”

“I already told you, Paul, I’ll leave that up to you but don’t bother calling me until you’re sure you’ve got enough guys.”

“How will I know when I have enough?”

“Use common sense. They don’t call her ‘Ming the fucking machine’ for nothing you know!”

“So maybe like twenty or so?”

“Look Paul, I’m not going to hold your hand on this. Find enough guys to fuck her or don’t bother calling me back, got it?”

“Yea, I got it.”

“Good. Oh, and she loves big cocks so make sure you get a lot of well-hung guys, okay?”

“Uh, sure. Okay.”

“And black guys, she LOVES big black cock so invite some black guys.”

“Um, okay...”

“Bye,” she said hanging up giggling.

“Ming the fucking machine?” Mitch asked with a crooked smirk. Jason started to snicker.

“Hey, that’s what everyone is going to be calling her once I’m done with her.”

“When you’re done with her can I have her?” Jason asked hopefully.

“Why would you want her after so many guys have fucked her?”

“Let’s just say it’s a personal interest.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.