Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

“Over here, Bill,” Dan called out upon seeing his friend and his son looking around the restaurant as if they were lost. Noticing his smiling friend, he returned the motion and tugged on his son’s shirt to guide him to the table.

“Glad you could make it,” Dan said standing to shake his ex-partner’s hand. “You too, Kyle, but my god how you’ve grown.”

“Yes sir,” he replied sitting in the booth across from the almost stranger. He had heard his dad mention him before but didn’t remember him. He was only five or six the last time he saw him, even though he insisted that Kyle call him ‘Uncle Dan’.

“You weren’t kidding, he is tall,” Dan remarked and signaled the waitress over. “What are you having?”

“I’ll just have a beer,” Bill said. “And Kyle will have a Coke, right?” He asked as he looked at his son.

“Sure dad.” He gave the order and turned back to Kyle.

“It’s been too long since I saw you. Did you know I was there for your birth?”

“No sir.”

“Your dad and I went to the academy together and were assigned as partners after our training. We became really close,” he told him with a smirk.

“Best friends,” Bill clarified with a smile.

“I’m glad I was able to see you again, even though you probably don’t remember me.”

“No sir, I’m sorry,”

“Don’t be, it’s understandable.” The waitress brought the drinks and briefly interrupted their conversation. “You’re really a good-looking kid,” Dan said taking a swig of his bourbon and Coke. “I bet you’ve got all the girls chasing after you.”

“Are you kidding?!? Bill proudly said. “Girls are always coming by or calling the house looking for Kyle.”

“I can believe it,” he said taking another sip. It was his third drink since sitting in the booth. “Do you ever let any of them catch you?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“I mean, you know...” he winked before licking his lips.

“No sir, I don’t know.”

“Sex, Kyle, have you had sex yet?” he growled annoyed that he didn’t understand what he was hinting at.

He looked at his father and then back to the stranger. “No sir.”

“Come on, Kyle don’t be shy around your dad, he doesn’t mind, do you Bill?”

“Perhaps that’s a conversation we should have later,” he murmured giving his friend a stern look.

“Nonsense. The boy’s almost fifteen-years-old. It’s time he learns about how things work in the world.”

“He knows about sex. I had the talk with him last year.”

“Hearing about sex and experiencing sex is two different things, Bill. You know that.”

“He’ll experience it when he’s ready.”

“Are you ready?” he asked Kyle staring right through him. Turning to see his father he shrugged his shoulders.

“Sure, you are, don’t kid yourself. Sex is one of God’s greatest gifts to man!” he said finishing off his drink and holding up the empty glass to order another. “That’s why he gave us girls!”

“I guess,” Kyle replied feeling uncomfortable talking about sex in front of someone he didn’t know and in front of his father.

“You and I are a lot alike. Did you know that Kyle?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well for starters my old man was a cop too. He taught me a lot of things about life as a cop. Things I’d never learn on my own.”

“Like what?” he asked. Dan sat back as the waitress set his drink down.

“Bring me another will ya, honey?” he asked patting her on the butt. She smiled and walked away. “Here Kyle, take a sip of this.”

“What is it?”

“Just a little drink. I think you’re old enough to have one.”

“Dan, I don’t think he should be drinking alcohol.”

“It’s just one damn sip, Bill, relax!” Dan snapped. “Besides it’s not like he’s driving home or anything.” He looked at his father who simply looked away and then back to Dan.

“You’re not driving home, are you?” he asked with a smile. Kyle shook his head. Dan was always a bully and usually got his way whenever he wanted. Kyle took a small sip and made a face before putting it down.

“It tastes bad.”

“You’re just not used to it. Take another sip.” He did what was asked before pushing it back across the table. “Not your poison, eh?”

“Poison?!?”

“Just an expression. Anyway, like I was saying about my old man. Back when I was about your age do you know what he gave me for my fourteenth birthday?” Kyle shook his head. “Take a guess.”

“I dunno, a bike?”

“Nope. Try again.”

“A gun?”

“Not even close. I’ll tell you what my old man got me for my fourteenth birthday, a whore.” Both Kyle and Bill gasped.

“DAN!” Bill screeched, raising his voice loud enough to be heard by the tables nearby.

“What? It’s true. My old man did more things for me that anyone has. Like I said he was a beat cop and knew all the whores and had his pick on which ones to fuck. Her name was Crystal and she had the clearest blue eyes you’d ever seen. And one of the loosest pussies, but hell I didn’t know any better back then.”

“Dan that’s not something I want Kyle to hear.”

“You want to hear this don’t you Kyle?” he asked staring at him. Kyle shrugged his shoulders and looked down at the table.

“See! Anyway, Crystal worked out of the sleaze-bag hotel down on Washington but it didn’t matter to me where we were. I was a virgin and my dad wanted to make me a man so he took me to her on my birthday and sat me in a chair to watch. He fucked her first to show me what to do and then had me do what he did. I don’t think I lasted more than a couple of minutes before I came. He had her blow me to get me hard again and then we both fucked her, him at one end and me at the other!”

“Dan that’s enough!” Bill’s face was devoid of blood and he was as white as paper. Dan had done some pretty embarrassing things in the time he’s known him but this was the worse. And in front of his own son!

“What? What’s wrong, Bill? Don’t you want Kyle to know about our little extracurricular activities?”

“Dan you’re drunk and this isn’t the place to discuss things like that!”

“Why not. Kyle, do you want to know why your dad was really meeting me tonight?”

“DAN!”

“I was to tell him about a pretty little college slut that loves to fuck! We were going to go over there tonight and fuck her together, double-team the little slut and lucky for us he brought you!”

“DAN!!”

“Kyle are you ready to become a man?”

“What do you mean, sir?” He asked.

“Dan don’t do this!”

“Come along with us and get your dick wet.”

“Come on Kyle, let’s go home,” Bill said sliding out of the booth. Kyle didn’t move and looked up at his father. He had to admit that he has been curious a lot more about girls lately.

“See, he wants to go, don’t you Kyle?” He didn’t respond. “Sure, he does, but Kyle your mom can NEVER find out about this, okay? This is between just us men, understand?”

“We’re not going, Dan!” Bill huffed moving aside to allow Kyle to exit. “Let’s go.”

“Hold on, let’s ask Kyle what he wants to do. This is for him you know.”

“Don’t go there, Dan. You know what this is about. Your fanatical need to control everyone and everything around you. You’re trying to use this to get to my son, which I won’t allow. I should have known better than to bring him to see you!”

“Relax Bill, you’re too tense,” he smiled finishing off the rest of his drink. “You need to get laid and ease that tension. How many sluts and whores have we fucked together, huh? Two or three dozen maybe? Possibly more?” Bill released a long-winded sigh.

“What’s your point?”

“My point is that it would be a real shame if Jan learned about those little rendezvous, huh?”

“The last time I cheated on my wife was before the accident and every time I cheated it was because of you! You are the one that always goaded me into doing it! I wouldn’t have done any of that stuff if it wasn’t for you!”

“The fact still remains that you did it and more than once. Now junior here knows about it and if you piss him off, he might tell his mother, isn’t that right Kyle?”

“Kyle is not going to say anything.”

“Can you be sure? I mean look at him. He really wants to go, don’t you son?” He shrugged his shoulders once again, avoiding eye contact with either of them.

“I’ll take that for a yes. So, let’s stop pussy-footing around and get over there and fuck some tight, Asian pussy!”

“We’re not going!” He bellowed and reached into the booth for his son.

“If you don’t want to go that’s fine but let me take Kyle. You need to man up and teach your son the right way to treat sluts and whores! It’s time he became a man and if you won’t do it, allow me!”

“He doesn’t need someone like you teaching him about women!”

“Who better? You?” he chuckled. “My old man taught me from the get-go that women are nothing but cunts, ready, willing and able to fuck whenever you want! That’s all they’re good for! They become nagging bitches if you don’t put them in their places.”

“Let’s go Kyle,” Bill urged more forcefully and reached in the booth to grab his shirt sleeve.

“Dad? What if ... I, uh, want to go?”

“WHAT?!?! You can’t be serious!”

“See Bill. I told you!”

“I’m not sure I can do it but I would like to go see her. I mean I never saw a naked girl before. Well not a real one anyway.” His father simply stared at him.

“You aren’t serious, are you?” Slowly he nodded.

“Just to look and maybe touch her boobs.”

“See I told you!” Dan gloated and finished off his whiskey. “I guess it’s time you learn about sex the right way, Kyle,” he added with a smile. Bill silently glanced back and forth between the two of them. He can’t believe that Dan did it again!

“If we do this you can’t tell your mom,” Dan reminded him.

“I won’t I promise. And I won’t tell her about the affairs either, I swear!” He said smiling up at his father with a beaming grin.

“It’s settled then, let’s go!” Dan said sliding out of the booth. “Come on, Kyle, let’s go make you a man!”


“Are you going to say anything about what just happened with Ming?” Alex asked his two companions as they left the Cook building.

“Fuck yea,” Todd boasted. “To everyone I know!”

“Me too. You heard Stacy,” Chris reminded them. “If we don’t talk about her, we can’t fuck her again and I want to fuck her again.”

“Can you believe she just laid there and let all three of us fuck her like that?” Alex asked still in disbelief. “I thought Morse was lying about her and I almost didn’t come because I didn’t believe him.”

“Glad you did?’

“Fuck yea! She was really tight, but I didn’t like having to do it after you guys because you came inside of her and that was gross.”

“You still fucked her!”

“It wasn’t that gross,” he smirked and they laughed. “Who are you going to tell?”

“I’m telling everyone I know. The more guys you tell the more you can fuck her, that’s what Stacy said.”

“But how will she know how many guys we tell?”

“She’ll know, trust me. And I don’t want to take the chance. If we talk about her, we’ll get pussy if we don’t, we won’t. Seems simple enough to me!” Todd said smiling.

“I’m starting right now!” Chris said noticing a guy from his English class. “HEY JOSH! Wait up, I gotta tell you something!” he said running from his two friends. “You’re not going to believe this!”

“I’ll catch up with you later,” Todd said stepping onto the grass. I’m going to the cafeteria, there’s gotta be a lotta guys there I can tell. See you later, man.”

Alex stood on the sidewalk watching as his two pals went off in separate ways to disclose their experience with Ming. Being a freshman, he didn’t know a lot of people but if he wanted to have sex with her again, he’d have to make a lot of new friends. Noticing the group of older boys heading toward the Downs building and ran after them. He wasn’t sure exactly how many guys he was supposed to tell, but there were five of them and they should help him get started.

“Hey guys, wait up!” he called out just before they reached the building. “I’ve got something to tell you about this girl!” The guys stopped and looked his way. “Have any of you heard about this Asian slut that stays in the dorms named Ming?”


“You must play b-ball,” Stacy said shutting the door behind the tall black guy. “You’re very tall.”

“Yea, shooting guard,” he replied stopping midway into the room.

“I didn’t catch your name,”

“Didn’t tell you.”

“Yea, I know. So, what is it?”

“I ain’t here to see you,” he snapped staring at the petite girl holding the vibrator to her pussy.

“To ‘see’ her you have to go through me!”

“What? You her keepa or sum-thang?”

“Something like that. If you don’t tell me your name, you need to leave.”

“Why you need it?” he retorted, furrowing his eyebrows.

“She wants me to keep track of all the guys that fuck her.”

“Whoa, dats fucked up!”

“She’s kinky like that,” she said looking over at Ming who looked as if she had fallen asleep. The vibrator was till humming on high but had fallen between her legs and wasn’t touching the important places. Her body was slack and her arms were flopped to the side.

“She aiight?”

“I guess she’s just tired. She had a busy day today. In fact, three guys just left right before you got here.”

“They fuck ‘er?”

“That’s what they were here for. Is that why you’re here?”

“I guess.”

“Name?”

“Derek,”

“Well alright then, Derek, it’s nice to meet you. Come say ‘hi’ to Ming,” she smiled taking his large hand and pulling her toward the beds. Her eyes were shut.

“I din’t know she so ... small. Look lika litt’l girl.”

“Compared to you everyone looks little!” She joked. “I see you have really big feet too. I hope it’s true what they say about big feet,” she said staring at his crotch.

“Ain’t had no complaints,” he replied smiling.

“Good. She’s likes big cocks, especially black ones. Go ahead and fuck her if you want to.”

“What? Juss like dat? Juss stick my dick in ‘er?”

“You want dinner and a movie first?” she taunted.

“No nuttin’ like dat. I juss wussn’t ‘xpectin’ to juss drop my draws and fuck ‘er.”

“What were you expecting?”

“I dunno really. A guy tole us ‘bout ‘er and I juss came to see if it was true, dats all.”

“Well, it’s all true,” she said reaching into the drawer for a condom. “All of it, now do you want to fuck her?”

“She so small. I don’t know if I can.”

“Like I said, she likes big cocks. She might look little but she can take a pounding. I’ve seen a lot of really big cocks go inside of her and the bigger they are the harder she cums!”

“For real?” he asked studying her slender body. He wasn’t sure how big her pussy was as it was covered by a lot of hair, but it better be really large to handle his long cock. “She sleepin’?”

“Probably. Like I said she had a really hard day. She’ll get into it once you get your cock inside of her, trust me,” she said extending her hand with the condom. He took it from her and put the corner into his mouth before pulling off his shirt. Stacy admired his dark, muscular body. Untying his Nikes, he pulled them from his feet before undoing his pants.

“You stayin’?”

“Yea. I always do when we don’t know the guy. Sorry, nothing personal. Just for safety.”

“No sweat. She do this a lot?”

“Yea. All the time.”

“Damn. Why I ain’t neva heard nuttin’ ‘bout ‘er ‘fore?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you just don’t hang around the guys she fucks.” Stacy’s eyes went to his crotch as his jeans and underwear came down together. Sprouting out from a thick nest of nappy hair was the longest, blackest cock she’d ever seen. It wasn’t yet erect and yet it was longer than Mitch’s when he’s fully hard.

“HOLY SHIT!” she muttered watching it flopping around like a hooked fish as he pulled his pants off.

“Too much fer ‘er?” he asked slowly stroking it, coaxing it harder.

“Hell no! She’s going to love it, trust me!” It was already about nine inches long and she watched as he pulled on it, making it grow even longer. It wasn’t as thick as she wanted, but it was plenty long enough. Maybe is just didn’t look thick because it was so long.

Ripping the package open he slowly rolled the condom along his length, stopping three inches away from his pubes. Ming was definitely going to be feeling this pole all the way to her gut.

“You sho’ ‘bout dis?” he asked once again putting one knee on the bed.

“Positive!” She smirked as her heart pounded inside of her chest. She was more excited than if he was there for her. “Just fuck her already!”

Cum was still trickling out of her but that didn’t seem to bother him. Positioning himself above her he reached between their bodies and directed his long black spear to her bush. After a few failed attempts to enter her, it finally lodged within her hole and he pushed, sliding several inches into her.

Her eyes flew open and she gasped as he reached the farthest deepness of her pussy and rammed into the obstruction preventing him from going deeper. Quickly rebounding, he withdrew and shoved it back inside, slamming once again into the opening of her battered uterus.

Staring into the sheet of blackness just inches from her face she wasn’t sure what was going on. All that she knew was that her privates were on fire and there was something ramming deep, fast, and hard inside of her. Whatever it was that Stacy gave her made her lightheaded and drowsy. It didn’t make her numb so whatever was happening to her body was hurting.

Like a wild beast, the large object moving back and forth on top of her was panting and groaning as if in agony. She had to wonder if it was in as much pain as she was because it sounded like it. Her body rocked back and forth under the powerful thrusting of this dark object and no matter how hard she tried; she couldn’t focus her eyes on it.

She could hear Stacy’s voice in the background but couldn’t understand what she was saying. It sounded like she was shouting, calling out orders but her words were muffled. With heavy eyes she looked up, trying to figure out what was on top of her when she thought she saw a black nipple. There was a second one on the other side of the wide body. Someone else was on top of her having sex with her!

Trying to raise her arms they felt heavy and pinned to her sides. Her hair was damp and plastered to her face making it harder to see. Opening her mouth to speak nothing came out. The guy on top of her suddenly roared a series of grunts before stabbing her one last time with his too long penis.

It scraped across her tender skin like sandpaper with every twitch and she could feel the wetness pouring into her. Dazed she remained still until the guy was finished and pulled away from her.

“Shit, man, da damn condom bust’,” he exclaimed as his cock popped free of her. Stacy smiled as she stared at the condom halfway up his cock. Cream dribbled from her abused hole like a rivulet and the last droplet hugged the tip of his cock for dear life.

“Don’t worry, she’s on the pill.”

“I ain’t worr’d ‘bout that none. I don’t wanna catsh nuttin’, dats all.”

“She’s clean. She gets checked every month so don’t worry. A lot of guys go bare back with her and there hasn’t been a problem.”

“I sure hope dats true,” he said pulling what was left of the condom off and tossing it toward the nightstand.

Ming stared at the tall black man kneeling between her legs and felt terror. Who was he and why did he just have sex with her? He looked gigantic towering over her. Her eyes roamed down his sweaty, body, stopping between his legs. She didn’t want to look but somehow couldn’t stop herself. The long ebony shaft glistened with moister and the pearl-size white drop contrasted with its darkness. It looked incredibly big and long and she knew why it was hurting so much. The other black man’s penis was much thicker but about the same length.

Stretching his long legs, he stepped out of her bed effortlessly and looked down at the moaning young Asian girl who appeared to be drunk or high.

“She gunna be iight?” He asked reaching for her robe to wipe his cock with before redressing.

“She’s fine,” Stacy said sitting next to her and pulling her head onto her lap. “Tell him ‘thank you’ for fucking you so good, Ming,” she said wiping the sweat from her face and moving the few stray hairs from her eyes. “Come on, be a good little slut and say, ‘thank you’.

Still disoriented she mumbled what sounded like ‘thank you’ before shutting her eyes.

“You know her favorite flavor of cock is chocolate,” Stacy said smiling. “There’s a lot of black guys on the basketball team, right? Maybe you could mention that to them.”

“You want me to tell da team ‘bout ‘er?”

“She’d want you to. She’s tired right now but if she was awake, she’d beg you to tell them to all come and fuck her. In fact, she’d fuck the whole damn team at the same time if they wanted to!”

“Fo’ real?”

“For real,” Stacy assured.

“We can fuck ‘er wid no condoms? I mean since she clean?”

“If that’s what you want. It doesn’t matter either way to her. Like I said, she’s on the pill.”

“Dat’s cool,” he replied smiling so wide most of his teeth were showing. “I’m gunna hook ‘er up wid sum brothas, don’t you worry ‘bout dat,” he said walking toward the door.

“Next time bring your posse with you,” Stacy grinned. He smiled back and reached for the door-knob just as someone knocked. He stopped and looked back at Stacy with a worried expression.

“Who is it?” she called walking toward the door.

“It’s Detective Jackson. Is Ming home? I need to discuss something with her.”

Derek’s eyes widened to saucers.

“What I do?” he asked glancing around the room for an escape.

“Don’t worry, just walk out the door. You didn’t do anything illegal.” He exhaled deeply and moved aside as she turned the doorknob.

“Thanks for stopping by, Derek,” she smiled shaking the tall player’s hand. He returned the smile and gave a quick glance at the two men and the boy standing in the hallway. “Don’t forget to do what we talked about, okay?”

“Aiight,” he replied rushing past the trio. “See you ‘round sometime.”

“It’s good seeing you again, Detective. Please come in.”


“Ty, what brings you here?” Marquis asked noticing that his wife’s nephew was standing in the kitchen as he entered the house.

“Hey Unc, mom wanted me to drop by to give Aunt Gina something but she’s not home. Any idea where she is?”

“Probably the grocery store. You can give it to me and I’ll make sure she gets it.”

“I left it in the living room,” he said pulling out a chair. “I saw you yesterday on campus.”

“Yea, we were there following up on a case.”

“In the girl’s dorms? Someone get their room broken into?”

“Naw, nothing like that,” Marquis said getting a beer from the fridge. “Want one?”

“You know I’m only twenty,” he smiled.

“I won’t call the cops if you don’t,” he said extending his arm holding the beer. They both laughed.

“No break-in. It was a rape. Well, actually I guess it was two rapes.”

“TWO RAPES?!?! On campus? I didn’t hear anything about that. What happened?”

“Turns out they were false claims. The girl recanted and admitted she made them up.”

“The same girl was raped twice?”

“That’s what she said. Hard to believe, huh?” he asked finishing off the beer. “Turns out she’s just a promiscuous girl with a very active imagination.”

“Who is she?” Marquis chuckled.

“Want me to give you her number too?” he joked. “If you want to get laid, you’ll have to do that on your own.”

“That’s not why I asked. I was just curious.”

“I can’t give you her last name, but if I accidentally say that her first name is Ming, then I wouldn’t really be disclosing personal information about the case.”

“Ming? I have a girl in my biology lab named Ming. Ming Wong. That wouldn’t be her, would it?”

“The one and same, but you didn’t hear that from me.”

“There must be some kind of mistake. Ming isn’t promiscuous. In face she’s the exact opposite. My lab partner asked her out last month and she told him that she had a boyfriend and doesn’t date. She dresses like a fuckin’ nun too. Long skirts and blouses and no makeup at all. Not very sexy.”

“Your partner must be wrong because from what we’ve learned, she’s easier to spread than a jar of creamy peanut butter.”

“It can’t be the same girl. That’s nothing like Ming.”

“Why don’t you find out? When’s your lab?”

“Tomorrow morning at eight.”

“Ask her out. Hell, you don’t even have to go out with her, just tell her you want to fuck and she’ll do it, I’m sure.” Ty chuckled.

“No way, Unc. I’m positive that won’t happen. Not with this girl. She’s probably never even had sex before.”

“Tell you what,” he said pulling out his billfold and peeling off a twenty-dollar bill. “I’ll bet you twenty dollars that she’ll let you fuck her without you even spending a dime on her.”

“I’m telling you she won’t.”

“If I’m wrong you keep the money, but if I’m right you come over this weekend and wash my car. Do we have a deal?” Ty laughed so hard he nearly fell out of his seat.

“This will be the easiest twenty dollars I’ve ever made.”

“Or the easiest pussy you’ll ever get!”

“I guess we’ll see, won’t we,” he replied with a smile. “But I already know it won’t happen. Ming isn’t that type of girl.”


“What’s going on? Why are you here so late?” Stacy asked shutting the door behind them. “Where’s your partner?”

“I have a couple of follow-up questions I need to ask her and he’s on another case right now.”

“Okay, no problem,” she said glancing to where Ming was resting on her bed. “Sorry,” Stacy apologized hurrying over to cover the naked girl with her robe. “She’s so shameless.”

“I’ve seen worse,” Dan smirked.

“I’m Stacy Garrison,” she said extending her hand to the older gentleman. “I’m Ming’s roommate.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Garrison. “I’m Bill and this is my son Kyle.” She smiled at the cute boy.

“Aren’t you a little young to be a detective? How old are you?”

“He’s fourteen and is just doing a ride-a-long,” Jackson said moving closer to Ming. “Is she sleeping?”

“Ride-a-long? You want to be a cop?”

“Maybe,” Bill spoke before Kyle could answer. He has said countless times that he never wanted to be a policeman and he didn’t want Kyle to say the wrong thing. “He just wanted to tag along to see what it was like, isn’t that right, son?”

“Uh, yea dad,” he said trying to sneak a better peek at the slumbering naked girl. She looked to be his age and wondered if she was a genius or something. Why else would a girl their age be going to college? He got a full view of her nakedness before the woman covered her and wanted to see her up close but didn’t want anyone to know.

“Do you need for me to leave again? So, there won’t be any distractions?”

“If you don’t mind. It’s important police business and we have to follow the privacy laws you know,” he informed her with a smile.

“I understand. No problem. Do you need an hour again?”

“Sounds about right. What do you think, Bill? An hour should be long enough for us to conduct our questioning, right?”

“I would think so.”

“I’ll give you my number just in case. Call me if you need more time,” she said getting her laptop computer and reaching under her mattress for the diary. She needed to record Ming’s most recent lovers before she forgot them all. With a smile she headed out the door, hanging the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the knob as she left.

Hearing the deadbolt click soon afterward, she smiled as she walked away humming.


Sitting at Starbucks she opened her computer and checked her email. As usual the place was very busy and she had to sit outside at a table. Reaching for the diary she turned to the current page before taking out a pen. “Let’s see number 13 was Sam,” she said writing in his name. “Then Morse at 14, number 15 was Frank, number 16 was Todd, 17 was Chris, 18 was Alex, and was19 Derrek. Putting down the pen she smirked. “I should probably fill in Bill and Kyle for numbers 20 and 21 now,” she added giggling. “Twenty guys in less than two weeks and she’s just getting started!”

Staring at the growing list of lovers she made a sour face. “Ming I am so jealous!” she huffed. “You’re getting more cock than I am!” She couldn’t help but laugh, noticing the table next to her was staring at her and whispering amongst themselves.

“You gotta problem?” she huffed and stared at them until one of them came over to her and sat at the table.

“My friend over there says you’re the roommate of that Japanese girl. The, uh, freshman.”

“If you’re referring to Ming, yes we’re roommates. Why do you want to know?” Looking back toward his friends sitting at the table he gave the thumbs up and they all began laughing and making childish noises to one another. “What’s that all about?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.