Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

“So how did it go with the Chinese girl?” Morse asked as Brian dropped his books on the table.

“Why can’t you keep your mouth?!”

“What?”

“You’re freakin’ telling everyone about Ming when I specifically said not to.”

“I just mentioned it to a few friends. It’s no big deal.”

“I keep getting stopped by guys asking about her because they ‘heard’ that I went out with her and she’s some psycho fucking machine! Everyone’s asking about her and they want her number!”

“Did you give it?”

“NO! I’m not doing that to her. Like I said she seems really nice and I like her.”

“Did you go over there after class like you said you would?”

“Yes.”

“What happened? Did you fuck her?” Brian’s face dropped. Could he tell? “You did, didn’t you!?!?”

“So, what if I did. That doesn’t make her a sex freak!”

“Dude how was it!” he asked eager to know. “Did she do any weird tricks or anything freaky?”

“No. It was normal. In fact, she just kinda laid there while I did it to her both times.”

“TWICE! SERIOUSLY! You fucked her two times! Sweet!”

“Morse grow up! It was nothing special. I think she’s just lonely or something.”

“She’s lonely alright and I plan on keeping her company a few times too!”

“You’d have more fun with a blow-up doll. I’m telling you she was like a zombie.”

“Maybe she just didn’t like your puny little cock! Stacy said she likes them big.”

“My cock isn’t puny! It’s just normal-size, that’s all.”

“Remember that condom under her pillow? That’s the size she likes, I’m sure. She might not even like my eight-incher, but I’m going to give it to her anyway!”

“Do me a favor, man, just don’t tell anyone about this, okay?”

“Why? Trying to keep her all for yourself?”

“No. I just don’t want her hassled by all this bullshit!”

“Screw that, bro, I’m getting on the Ming express and I know a lotta other guys who wants a ride too!”

“You’re such an ass.”

“Yea maybe but I’ll be a happy ass!”


Sam sat at his desk finishing his lunch. Most days he brings a sandwich or something and doesn’t even bother going out. He has too much work to do anyway. Turning around he stared out the window. You’d think after 32 years on the force he’d have a better office. Looking at the stack of files just under the widow he smiled. Ming’s was still on top and all of Dan’s talk yesterday really stirred some emotions he thought were long gone. He reached for the file.

“She’s a pretty girl,” he said looking at the police photos taken after the first rape. “She seems too sweet to be that type of girl,” he mumbled flipping through the photos. The Pictures weren’t pornographic, but very revealing. “Such small breasts, hardly the size of small limes,” he noted staring at the large nipples which comprised over half of the undersized breast meat.

Reaching under his desk he squeezed his cock. It had swelled to a full-on erection and last night he actually had a wet dream about her. Is he going crazy? He has a granddaughter older than her and yet he’s having very perverted fantasies about this young teenager. This can’t be normal. Was Dan telling the truth about her and it was some perverted act of innocence she gave during the interview last week?

Reviewing Stacy’s statement after the second rape he had to wonder. Who would know better than her roommate about such things and the fact there were eight semen samples the last time tells him that she isn’t as virtuous as she appeared. Maybe the others are correct and he totally misjudged her. There was only one way to find out for sure. Reaching for his intercom he buzzed his secretary.

“Susan, I need to step out for a while. Take my messages and cancel my 2 o’clock interview.”

“Yes sir,” came the woman’s voice through the speaker.

Reaching for his jacket and fedora he stepped out of the office and hurried to the elevator to see if what the others said were true.


Stacy’s class was at 1:45 and as usual she was running late. Rushing out of the room she headed for the stairs just as the door to room 5-A opened and the stocky girl stuck her head out.

“HEY!” she yelled with a snarl showing only the top half of her body through the doorway.

“What do you want, Pam? I’m late for class.”

“What in the fuck is going on in your room?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean all the banging and shit on the walls and there’s been like a buncha old dudes going in there. What’s going on?”

“Don’t know. You’ll have to ask Ming. They’re coming to visit her, not me. I have a boyfriend.”

“Well tell her to knock that shit off or I’m reporting her!”

“Just back the fuck off, Pam. You don’t want to go there, alright?”

“Just make her stop pounding on the walls, okay?”

“I’ll see what I can do,” she hissed rushing down the stairs. “Fuckin’ dyke,” she mumbled under her breath.

Rushing to the first floor she noticed an older man with gray hair waiting just outside the glass doors. Pushing it opened she smiled.

“Can I help you?”

“I didn’t know it required a code to get in.”

“Yea, it’s supposed to help with security but everyone on campus knows the code so it doesn’t really do anything.”

“I’m looking for a student, perhaps you know her? Her name is Ming Wong.”

“Yes, I know her. She’s my roommate. Why?”

“I’m Lieutenant Walton. I’m handling a case for her and needed to ask her a few questions.” Stacy smiled.

“Yes sir, I know who you are, she spoke about you.”

“And you’re Stacy, ... uh,” he stumbled snapping his fingers.

“Garrison.”

“That’s right. I read your report as well.”

“I hope they didn’t put anything bad in there about her,” she said smirking.

“Nothing really, but I do need to talk to her to clarify her statement. Is she upstairs?”

“No. She’s in class right now but she should be here any minute,” she replied staring down the sidewalk Ming usually takes from that class. “I think I see her now!” she announced, which meant she was now late to her class. “If you want, I can let you in the room to wait for her.”

“No that won’t be necessary if she’s on her way. I’ll just wait here for her.”

“Suit yourself. I’ll let her know you’re waiting.”

“Thank you for your help, Miss Garrison,” he said tipping his fedora.

With a mad dash she hurried to meet with Ming even though it took her away from where she was going. Ming wasn’t walking fast enough which irritated the hell out of her.

“Hey girlfriend,” Stacy called from ten feet away. “Someone’s looking for you. That Detective Sam guy you talked to last week. He’s waiting for you at the dorms.”

“I don’t feel like talking to anyone.”

“You’d better talk to him, Ming. You don’t want to get into trouble.” Stacy leaned closer to inform her. She was able to get a good sniff of her and she really smelled ripe. It had been about three hours since the last guy came inside of her and the warm afternoon sun didn’t help at all. She reeked of sex and it was very noticeable even from a few feet away out in the open air. She smiled wondering how bad it was in a closed room.

“I have to go to class. Just take the detective upstairs and make sure you record it, okay? We’ll need it for evidence.”

“But I do not want anything to happen!” she protested with dismay.

“Ming doing a little now will save a lot later! Just think of this as a science project or something. It takes hard work in the beginning but in the end it’s all worth it. Just do it and stop being a baby about it!” she huffed. “I gotta go.”

Ming watched as her best friend hurried off, leaving her alone to deal with this. She was right though. If she wanted to make them stop, she needed evidence or no one would ever believe her. With a deep sigh she pulled her backpack closer to her chest and resumed walking to the dorms.

“Hello, Ming,” she heard the old lieutenant calling as she neared. “I need to ask you a few questions, if you have time.”

“Yes sir,” she mumbled and typed in the code. Sam pulled the door open for her to enter and then followed her up the five flights of stairs. Completely out of shape he was winded by the time they reached her floor.

“Give me a minute,” he panted holding onto the wall for support. “I’ve been behind a desk for too long,” he added with a chuckle. She returned the smile and waited. She noticed the door of the first dorm open and the mean girl peered out at her before quietly shutting it. She thought nothing of it. “I’m okay now,” he said standing upright.

The two of them entered the dorm room and she shut the door behind them. “Please sit down, Lieutenant,” she said expecting him to find a seat at the table but was surprised when he sat on Stacy’s bed instead.

“Stacy said you needed to ask me some questions. Is it about my rapes?”

“In a manner of speaking. Come, sit,” he urged patting next to him. Ming remembered the last time a detective did that exact same thing.

“I choose to stand if that is alright.”

“Come on, Ming, don’t be shy. I won’t bite,” he said smiling. “Make yourself comfortable.” Apprehensively she went and sat on the bed near him, leaving about a foot of space between them. He moved closer, putting his arm around her shoulder, and hugging her to his side. “See, that wasn’t so hard,” he said rubbing her arm. That is when he smelled something odd about her and leaned closer to sniff.

“What’s the name of the perfume you’re wearing?”

“I am not wearing perfume.” He sniffed again.

“Smells a little, uh musky.” Ming smelled it all afternoon but hoped no one else could.

“What is it you wanted to ask me, sir?” she asked changing the subject.

“You seem like a very sweet young lady,” he told her lifting her chin to see her face. She gave a half smile. “But things about your cases aren’t making sense and I was hoping you could shine some light on it.”

“What things?”

“Well like the number of boys you were with. The first time you said one but there were three and the second time you said there were three and there were eight. How do you account for the variance?”

“I do not know, detective. I just know what I know.”

“I know something too,” he said placing his thick, wrinkled finer on her thigh. “I know that Detective Jackson was here yesterday and I know what you did with him and Detective Brown.” Her eyes widened from fear. “Don’t worry about it, Ming, I fully understand. A young girl far from home gets homesick and do foolish things for attention. You were probably hanging around the wrong boys or something and things got out of hand and the next thing you know you’re crying rape.”

“But I was raped!” she protested.

“You can quit the charades Ming, Jackson already informed me that you admitted to him yesterday that you made it up for attention,” he said moving his hand under the hem of her skirt to touch her bare skin. She got a chill from his touch.

“I did not,” she mumbled returning her gaze to the floor.

“Ming, let’s not play these little games. I know you made Jackson an offer not to report this and since I was the one handling the case, I feel you should make good on the offer for me as well,” he informed her sliding his fingers farther along her inner thigh. Retracting his hand from around her shoulders he moved her long hair away and kissed the nape of her neck. She sucked in a breath of air.

“I can see your breasts you know,” he said moving his free hand around her body to touch her right nipple. She glanced to the TV hoping it was recording. “A truly nice girl doesn’t walk around campus without a bra in a thin white shirt showing off her breasts to everyone. A girl like that is asking for something, isn’t that right, Ming?” She shrugged her shoulders in a feeble attempt to make him stop kissing her neck. She was very ticklish.

“Please...”

“Please? What do you mean? What are you asking me to do?”

“I do not know ... I just,” her words abruptly stopped once his finger reached the crotch of her panties.

“You know what you smell like?” he whispered into her ear as he pushed his tongue inside. “You smell like a whore. Like someone who just had sex. Did you just have sex, Ming?” he asked pulling aside the leg opening of her panties to insert a finger inside of her. She flinched.

“You’re very wet,” he moaned, pushing his finger to the knuckle. “I like that. Shows that you have a hot nature.” Pushing her onto her back he leaned over to kiss each nipple through the fabric.

“Please not here. This is Stacy’s bed,” she pleaded not wanting to anger Stacy about having sex on her bed.’

“You want to have sex with me but not on your roommate’s bed? Is that what you’re saying?”

Slowly she nodded feeling that she didn’t have a choice.

Lifting her in his arms he carried her light form to the next bed and gently placed her onto her back. Quickly his fingers went to her blouse and he made short work of unfastening the buttons. Ming slid her hand under the pillow, grabbed the remote and hit the record button.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve been with a woman,” he mumbled while switching between breasts. They seemed a little smaller than in the pictures but were enough to get into him mouth. Feverously reaching for the zipper on her skirt he yanked it down, making it easier to remove. Seconds later she was wearing only her panties and shoes and socks. The panties quickly disappeared, revealing her matted bush, and releasing a potent surge of muskiness. He sat back to look at the mess.

“You did have sex recently!” he exclaimed staring at the dried mess surrounding her pussy. “You’ve got dried cum in your pubic hair and all around your cunt. Hell, your panties were stuck to you like glue from all the cum!”

She didn’t respond and he simply stared at the sloppy mess.

“You should start using condoms, Ming. It’s not healthy for you to let random boys cum inside of you like that.”

“I didn’t let them.”

“Are you saying you were raped again? Is that what you’re saying?” She knew he’d never believe her and slowly shook her head. “You had sex with these boys willingly?” She shrugged her shoulder. “I guess it doesn’t really matter, does it? You seem to pick and choose who to accuse of rape. I’m sure I won’t be one of those, right?” She shook her head. “I don’t normally like sloppy seconds but I don’t really have time to wait for you to clean up,” he said starting to undress.

Ming turned away not wanting to see him. He was really old, overweight, not very good-looking, and she didn’t want to look at him. Just as the others did, he disrobed and placed his clothes neatly on Stacy’s bed. Hearing silence for several long seconds she opened her eyes to see what he was doing and noticed he was looking inside of the drawer with all the sex stuff.

Curious to see what she was in for her glance quickly turned to below his bulging stomach to the thick slab of meat dangling from his gray pubic hair. His lopsided nut sack hung lower than the grayish, wrinkled penis and the head was fully hidden beneath rolls of loose skin. He moved closer to her.

“A man my age sometimes has difficulty in getting hard. Why don’t you suck on it for a while,” he said pushing his pimple-covered hips closer. She stared at it and crinkled her nose. It looked like a fat blanched sausage with excessive skin still covering the end. “Come on, don’t keep me waiting,” he urged shaking it at her.

Shifting closer she placed her lips on the saggy skin and sucked it into her mouth. The head shot out of the bag, depositing a gritty paste onto her tongue. She nearly gagged but kept sucking it until the urge to vomit slowly disappeared. He kept stroking it with his thumb and pointer finger as she sucked, coaxing it harder. It was thick but not too long. She wasn’t sure which ones she preferred, thinner or shorter as both proved painful but for different reasons.

“That’s enough,” he spoke after several long minutes. It was hard but the head was still deep inside the wrinkled cap. She watched as he opened one of Stacy’s condoms and began rolling it onto his newly erect penis. Thank god Stacy said she could use them.

Moving his hulky form onto the bed, he positioned himself between her legs and stared down at her. The differences in their sizes were unbelievable and he wondered how she was going to take him. Leaning closer he jabbed at her opening a few times before reaching for the lube.

“We’re going to need this,” he muttered while pouring some onto his palm. “Let’s try it again,” he said stabbing once more at her. The head lodged between her opening and he quickly began pushing, forcing more and more of his thickness into her.

She winced, gripping the sheets once more as her tight, tender hole was stretched wider than it should be. Thinner is definitely better she thought.

Sam found her to be incredibly tight, so tight it was starting to hurt his cock. Not even on their wedding night was his wife this tight. It must be from her small size. He began thrusting faster, getting his fat pud inside as far as it would go. Her pussy resisted the intrusion, pushing back at him in a futile effort to dispel the stout intruder. That only made her seem tighter as her pussy pressed him even more.

“Don’t squeeze so hard,” he said stopping to catch his breath. She didn’t know how to tell him that she wasn’t. Perhaps she was tensing up from fear, but she wasn’t trying to do it. Rested, he resumed his thrusting, pounding into her with determination. This was the first time in years that he had sex and it may be a while before he does it again. He wanted to enjoy it for as long as he could. His body had other plans.

“Oh, lord,” he huffed red-faced. “I’m ... going ... to ... cum,” he informed her as he continued to thrust. “I cum a lot and it’s been a while ... I’ll probably fill the condom!” he grunted just as his thrusts became erratic. He had been on top of her for nearly ten minutes and she was ready for it to end.

Ming felt it pumping, jerking wildly inside and was thankful for the latex barrier. She didn’t know what she’d do if they kept putting their stuff inside of her. She was losing her mind just from having sex and the semen only made it worse.

It began with bellows and roars and then went into weird jerks, shudders, and strange noises before he was finished. Moments later, once he caught his breath, he rolled over next to her like a beached whale panting and sweating.

“God that was amazing,” he grunted reaching over to tweak her nipple. “I can see why all the guys like you so much,” he added wiping his brow with the back of his hand.

Ming couldn’t understand what all the commotion about sex was. It wasn’t enjoyable, it was dirty and left her feeling bad. Who would want that? She looked at the older man gasping for air and briefly wondered if he was going to have a heart attack. What if he did? Dear god how would she deal with that if he died in her bed? How embarrassing would that be? She would endure that!

“Are you alright?” she asked sitting up, looking at his pale skin and swollen stomach which rose and fell like an inflated trampoline.

“Yes, I’m fine. Just a little out of shape. Let me rest a moment and I’ll be going.”

She felt a little better that he was going to be alright but a quick glance to his penis sickened her. The condom was ripped apart and half of his penis was sticking through the strips. There was no semen on him. Glancing down she saw the torrent of fresh whiteness streaming out of her like a white stream of hot lava. Panicked she reached for his sticky pole and pulled it off of him.

“What are you doing, Honey?” he asked reaching for her tender breast.

“I want to get rid of the condom,” she said smiling as she pulled it off of him. “She didn’t know how he’d react if he saw that it had broken. The last man got very upset at her and she didn’t want him to do the same.

“Make sure you flush that, I wouldn’t want my cum ending up someplace it shouldn’t be,” he joked.

“Do not worry, sir,” she said heading to the kitchen to wrap it in a paper towel. “I will get rid of it as soon as you leave. My roommate will be home soon so perhaps you should hurry.”

“Yes, yes, I know. I’m leaving.” Struggling to sit he held onto the edge of the bed to pull himself upright before standing. Ming felt his semen running down her inner thigh and reached for another paper towel to wipe it. She smiled at him when he looked her way.

“I’m glad we were able to come to an understanding, Ming. You’re a sweet girl and I’d hate to see anything bad happen to you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Prison. Bad things happen to good people in there. I’d hate to see you end up there.” Ming gasped.

“You will not send me there, will you?” She asked frantically.

“Of course not. We’ve got a deal and as long as you uphold your end of the bargain, I’ll uphold mine.”

“What does that mean?” she asked worried. Half-dressed he walked over to her and put his arms around her, pulling her tightly against his heavy body. Reaching across her small back he cupped her buttocks and squeezed them, giving them a giggle in the process. She cringed when she felt the mucus slide out from her tender crack and slither along her inner thigh.

“It means that a lonely old man like me could use some companionship from time to time. Not often, but a few times and I’d appreciate it if you could see me whenever I need some, uh, company.”

“You mean you want to have sex with me again?”

“Well, if you put it that way, yes, that’s what I mean,” he replied grinning. She was speechless. “Do we have an understanding?” She did not want to have sex with him again but she slowly nodded knowing deep down that once there is enough evidence to take to the police commissioner that all of this will stop. She smiled at the thought and Sam returned the smile.

She watched from the kitchen as he redressed and went over to say goodbye. She was expecting a hug but flinched when he leaned over to kiss her right on the mouth. She was so shocked that she couldn’t move and got a chill when she felt his tongue slip inside of her mouth and tasted coffee, cigarettes, and his lunch.

She watched until he left and then washed her mouth out in the sink. GROSS. Reaching for the towel she swiped it across her privates in a vain attempt to remove the endless flow of semen. As soon as she dabbed it away, another drop appeared, ready to race down her leg to the floor. She knew how bad she smelled and quickly put on her robe. She’d walk to the shower room dressed like that as there was no need to soil any more clothes.

While pulling the door open, she was startled to see a tall boy standing there with his fist raised to knock. She took two steps back.

“Hey there,” the tall stranger said. “Are you okay? Looks like you just saw a ghost.”

“I am sorry but you surprised. I was not expecting someone to be standing there.”

“Sorry I just about to knock.”

“What do you want?”

“You.” She looked at him bewilderedly. “You don’t remember me, do you?”

“No sorry, I do not.”

“I was here last night. Brian’s roommate.” She looked closer and recognized that he was who he said.

“I remember you now but I have to go,” she said taking a step toward him. He didn’t move and she ran into him.

“What’s your rush?” he asked pushing her back inside and following behind her. “I’m just looking for a little fun.”

“I do not know what you are talking about.”

“Yea you do. Brian told me he fucked you twice. I want the same.”

“No please you must go. I do not want to do that with you.”

“Why not? I’ve got a bigger dick,” he said grabbing his crotch. “That’s what you like, right? Big dicks.”

“Please go,” she insisted reaching for the knob behind him.

“Not until you fuck me. Then I’ll go.”

“I do not want to have sex with you.

“That’s not what I heard. I heard you love sex and will let anyone fuck you.”

“THAT IS NOT TRUE!” she shouted, angry that someone said those bad things about her.

“I think it is. Besides Brian already told me that he fucked you twice. Now it’s my turn,” he said reaching for the robe’s belt. She didn’t react quickly enough and he pulled on it before jerking it open. She tried to close it back but his grip was too strong. “Mmmm, nice little body,” he said eyeing her up and down. His stare became fixed on her bush as something white slowly emerged, remained suspended like a milky icicle before breaking free and falling to the floor with a splat.

“Shit! Is that cum?!?!?”

“Please leave?” she repeated grabbing the bottom of the robe to cover herself.

“It is cum! It looks fresh. Who else did you fuck besides Brian today?”

“Go away!” she cried turning from him ashamed that he saw it. He took this as an opportunity and reached down, picked her up like a sack of potatoes, threw her over his shoulder and carried her to the bed. Her feet flayed wildly until he dropped her on the bed. She looked at him and recoiled when he pulled off his shirt and tossed it next to her.

He began unbuttoning his pants and simultaneously kicked off his shoes. His pants and underwear came down at the same time and he was standing in front of her with a full-on erection. Ming looked away as she didn’t want to see his large stick of pain.

Feeling the bed moving as he got in with her, she shut her eyes and held her breath as he moved between her parted legs. She didn’t know if he had on a condom or not but at that point, she it didn’t really matter. They didn’t seem to work very well anyway.

Pushing himself inside of her she grunted as he slammed into the end of her vagina before quickly withdrawing and punching it back inside. His cock was longer than Sam’s but not as thick which seemed to make it just as bad since he was hammering the very back. Unlike Sam, he was young, eager and in excellent shape. He had the energy and endurances to really put her through hell and it was all she could do to hang on.

He slammed into her body so fast and hard that she thrashed around as if having a seizure. Her fists gripped the sheets for dear life and the way her jaw was jarring she was sure she’d have a few loose teeth before he was finished. Why was he doing this? None of the others had treated her so crudely or been so rough with her.

Fortunately, he didn’t last very long and in about five minutes he was grunting and his brutal thrusts slowed to a stop. She felt his penis twitching, jerking with irregularity before he stopped moving. Taking a few deep breaths, he pulled himself off of her and glared down at her. His look scared her.

“I knew you were a slut!” he growled frowning at her. “Clean off my dick,” he added shaking it at her. It was coated in slime and a white dribble hung from the tip. She didn’t want to and laid still. “I fucking said to clean it!” he yelled, raising his voice more. Sitting up she looked for something to clean it with. “Use your fuckin’ mouth, slut!”

Horrified she moved closer, not wanting to make him angry at her. Big people always frightened her and she didn’t want to upset him. With her eyes shut she pushed his oily penis into her mouth and sucked. She continued sucking it until he pushed her away.

“Damn you’re a nasty slut!” he barked pulling up his pants. Just then the door opened and Stacy walked in.

“What in the hell are you doing here?” she asked him.

“Just getting a nut,” he said pulling on his shirt. She looked at Ming.

“Are you okay?” She nodded not looking up. Morse slipped on his shoes and glowered at Ming. She was just a piece of fuck-meat as far as he was concerned.

“Thanks for the fuck, slut,” he mumbled on his way out.

Stacy joined Ming on the bed and hugged her tightly.

“Where’s the detective?” she asked looking around.

“He left,” she replied hard more than a whisper.

“Did he fuck you?”

Ming didn’t answer but slowly nodded.

“That’s good, right? That means we have more evidence against them. Very soon we’ll take it to the commissioner and he’ll bust every one of those fuckers!”

“When? I do not know how much more of this I can take.”

“You’re doing great, Ming. Just hang in there a little longer, okay?”

“I don’t want to do this anymore. Do we not have enough evidence?”

“We don’t have the main detectives that started all this shit. We’ve got to get them on tape or it won’t hold up. You’ve come too far to quiet now, Ming. These guys need to pay for this and the only way is to have the proof. Just a little longer, okay?”

“What about the others? The ones not the police? Like Morse. He told me people are saying bad things about me already.”

“I haven’t heard anything. You know how boys can be. I wouldn’t worry about it. Once we bust the cops, everyone else will leave you alone, I promise.”

“Do I really have to keep doing ... this? I mean I’m really sore down there.”

“I know what you need, a little relaxer. Here, let me get it,”

Ming watched as Stacy opened her drawer and pulled out the bag of marijuana and a glass pipe. She watched her friend stuff a wad of it into the opening of her green glass pipe and lit it. Ming watched though wide eyes as she sucked in the smoke and blew it in her direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.