Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

The rough pounding on the door awakened Ming from her slumber. Her body ached all over and that awful taste in her mouth filled her nostrils with the stench. The knocking continued. She refused to get out of bed. Refused to answer and allow them to rape her again. She has had enough!

“MING! OPEN THE DOOR!” Stacy’s screechy voice reverberated into the room. “I forgot my key!”

With a heavy sigh she rolled out of bed onto shaky legs. She had to sit back down to gather her strength before pushing herself up.

“Are you alone?” Ming called out. She didn’t want any more surprises.

“Yes! Open the fuckin’ door!”

“Give me a minute,” she called back wrapping the hospital gown around her. The room was a mess and never before in her life had she been so disorganized. She hated clutter and this past week she hadn’t had the energy or desire to clean. Reaching for the thumb lock she twisted it to allow her roommate to open the door.

“‘Bout fuckin’ time!” she huffed pushing open the door.

“Sorry but I had trouble getting out of bed,” she replied holding onto the wall for support. Stacy smiled. “Besides, where is your key?”

“So, how did it go? Did you cum again?” She asked ignoring her question.

“Please do not say such things.”

“You don’t have to be embarrassed, Ming, you can tell me. It’s okay to enjoy fucking.”

“I did not enjoy it. They raped me and were very rough. Who can enjoy that?”

“I like it a little rough sometimes. It really gets me off,” she smirked.

“Because you are a slut but I am not.” Stacy gritted her teeth and fought the impulse to flay into the little bitch.

“So, how was it then?”

“Horrible.”

“Did you record it?”

“I think so.”

“You think so? What do you mean?”

“There is no way for me to know if it is recording. I hit the record button but I do not know if it worked.”

“Let’s find out,” she said looking for the remote under her pillow. She aimed it at the TV and hit the rewind button. Grabbing the TV remote, she turned it on and a smile crossed her face as she saw the fast-moving action of the two men on Ming’s bed. She pressed play and smiled as the scene unfolded.

The stocky officer was butt-ass naked thrusting hard on top of her while the other officer was lying on his side and fucking her mouth.

“Sweet! Both at the same time. See, Ming, I told you that you could do it!”

Ming felt nauseous and couldn’t watch the sickening display of her rape. She was tiny under the big man and it was difficult to even make out where she was. The man thrusting into her was pounding fast and hard, making Stacy cringe at times from his brutality.

“Please ... turn it off.” Ming begged sitting back onto her bed.

“WHAT?!?! It’s just getting to the good part. Was he wearing a condom?”

“No,” she mumbled.

“He came inside of you?”

“Not this one but the first one did. Please turn it off. You only wanted to make sure that it recorded and you can clearly see that it did.”

“It’s just now getting to the good part!”

“Please turn it off. I do not want to see this.”

“Have you taken those pills I gave you today?”

“No, not yet. I just got up, but I will.” The loud bellowing interrupted their conversation.

“Sounds like he’s cumming inside of you!

“Stacy please turn...” her sentence was cut short by the knock at the door. Both girls looked at each other. Neither moved for the longest time until the knocks returned.

“Who is it?” Stacy finally spoke pausing the recording.

“Brian. I just stopped by to see how Ming was feeling.”

“Tell him I am fine and to go away!” Ming whispered with urgently.

“Hold on, Ming, don’t be so rude. He’s genuinely concerned about you. Let’s let him in.”

“NO!” she nearly shouted. “I will not allow him to see me like this!”

Stacy ogled the young girl from head to toe. Her hair was matted and unkempt, dried cum stains were on her face, the wrinkled gown was indiscriminately on, hardly covering any of her body. Something was dripping out from under the hem and pooling on the floor between her feet and she reeked of sweat and raw sex. By far the funniest part was the black pubic hair noticeably displayed on the front of her neck, pasted there by some bodily fluid.

“It’s not that bad, Ming.”

“No, please.”

“I’ll let him in to see for himself that you’re okay and then he’ll leave.”

“I do not want him to see me right now!” Disregarding her pleas Stacy continued to the door and unbolted the lock before pulling it open. Ming nearly fainted as the blond boy entered.

“Look Ming, it’s Brian,” she callously announced shutting the door behind him. It took a few steps before he was able to clearly see Ming and stopped walking.

“Is everything okay?” he asked unable to tear his eyes away from the petite and disheveled girl. He didn’t blink for the longest time. Ming turned away from embarrassment only to expose her uncovered backside to him.

“She had another spell,” Stacy whispered. He stared in astonishment at the way she looked. Never before had he seen her, or any girl like that. The brightness of the TV caught his eye and he turned to see the frozen screen of two men in bed with a girl.

“You’re watching porn?” he asked directing the question to Stacy.

“It wasn’t me,” she contested signaling with her head toward the horrified young girl. “Ming, turn your porn off!” she scolded. “We have company.”

She quickly reached for the remote once she realized the most recent rape had been recorded and was prominently displayed on the screen for all the world to see. In her haste she neglected to keep her hands on the gown and it once again fell away, revealing her slender body to Brian.

“Please leave,” She mumbled trying to get the gown closed again.

“Don’t be rude!” Stacy scolded, rushing to her side, and taking the remote from her. “You’d better be nice to him or I’ll turn this back on and he can see exactly who the star of this fuck-fest is.” Her eyes expanded as she shook her head rapidly.

“She’s just a little embarrassed because she didn’t know you were coming and didn’t clean up first.”

“Uh, that’s okay, I just wanted to see how she was and maybe ask her out for tonight if she’s not busy. And if she’s feeling up to going.”

“Aww, look at that, Ming. Brian likes you and wants to take you on a date,” she teased. “How romantic,” she added getting her arm around Ming’s slim waist. “Brian, could you do us a favor and take Ming to the shower room so that she can clean up? She’s a messy little piggy and I’m not sure how much longer I can stand the smell of sex on her!”

“Sure, not a problem.”

“No, that’s okay, really. I can walk this time!” Stacy leaned in closer to whisper into her ear.

“Let him take you or I’ll restart the video,” she threatened. Ming’s face went slack.

“You would not do that!”

“Test me and you’ll be sorry. If you don’t want him to know who the porn star is, you’ll do what I tell you.”

“Stacy I am embarrassed. Please do not make me do this.”

“You need to go clean up anyway, so what’s the big deal.” Ming glanced toward Brian and then back to Stacy. The look on her face told her that she was serious.

“He doesn’t have to carry me this time.”

“Brian, Ming wants you to walk with her to the shower room,” Stacy said winking at her little friend. “And you’d better stay there with her just in case she falls or something.”

“That will not be necessary.”

“I think it is. I’d hate for you to slip and fall; you might hurt yourself.” Ming shot her a look of disapproval but remained silent. “She might need for you to wash her back too!” Stacy called out as they were leaving, further humiliating her dorm mate.

While they were gone Stacy rewind the video to the very beginning and watched as Jason fucked her. Then just recently, the two policemen. She fast-forwarded through the boring parts but took extreme delight in the way they treated her. She especially loved the conversation about Stacy’s condoms and how Ming insisted that he not use one. Looking at the drawer she got an idea.

Using a safety pin, she took out each condom and poked a hole in the center of each one, making sure it went through and through. She wanted to give Ming a feeling of security and then crush it like a bug. With a wide grin she returned all the condoms to the drawer and shut it just as the door opened and the both of them walked in.

“You’re back,” she said thinking how close it was to them catching her. “How was the shower? Did you wash her back?”

“No, I stayed outside until she finished. I wanted to give her some privacy,” Brian replied.

“Too bad. I know she could use a good rub.”

“Maybe some other time. So, what do you say about tonight, Ming? Want to go out with me?”

“Why wait until tonight?” Stacy interjected. “You don’t even have to take her out, right Ming?”

“Stacy what are you talking about? You know I do not date!”

“Let’s have a little ‘girl’s talk’ over here,” she said guiding Ming toward the kitchenette.

“I am very tired and want to sleep right now,” Ming protested as the bigger girl pulled her arm.

“It’s only 10 in the morning, Ming. You can rest later,” she joked loud enough for Brian to hear. “Listen, Ming, you need to let Brian fuck you,” she whispered once they got out of earshot.

“WHAT!?!? NO! I will not do that!”

“Do you want me to show him the videos?” Ming expression suddenly changed to concern. “I watched them while you were gone and they’re pretty good. I think he’ll really enjoy them.”

“Stacy please do not do that! It is only for the police commissioner to see so that he will make them stop raping me. No one else can see them!”

“Well, if you don’t want me to show him, then let him fuck you.”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“He’s done a lot to help you, Ming, and I know that you like him so what’s the big deal?”

“The big deal is that making love is between two people who love each other!”

“This ain’t making love, Ming, it’s fucking! Pure cardinal lust, nothing more!”

“I will not do that! I am a good girl and good girls do not have sex with strange boys!”

“He’s not a stranger, you know him. It’s not a big deal, just do it and get it over with.”

“I do not perform casual sex. I want to only make love to my husband.”

“Well too bad. Either you fuck him or I’ll turn on the video and let him see for himself how big of a slut you really are!”

“Please ... do not do that.”

“You’ve got five seconds to say yes or I’m turning it back on,” she threatened waving the remote in front of her. “Four ... three ... two...”

“Okay,” she gasped, her voice shaking with uncertainty.

“Okay what?”

“I will allow him to do it to me.”

“You mean you’ll allow him to fuck you, right?” Ming slowly nodded. “Say it.”

“Do I have to?”

“Yep. I want to hear you say it.”

“I, uh, want him to f ... fu ... fu ... I cannot.”

“Say it!” She growled aiming the remote at the TV.

“I want him to fu ... fuck me,” she gasped feeling sick to her stomach. Never in her life had she used such a vulgar word.

“See that wasn’t so hard, was it?” She asked smirking when Ming shot her a dirty look. She knew how hard it must have been for her to say it and loved to torment her like that. “Now don’t just tell me, tell him.”

“What do you mean?”

“Go over there and tell him that you want him to fuck you.” Ming’s mouth dropped open and she shook her head repeatedly. “Do it!” Taking a deep breath, she looked toward Brian. He wasn’t ugly by any means but he wasn’t her type. None of the men were her type.

“I cannot.”

“Really? Hey Brian, how would you like to watch a really hot porno? I think you’ll really enjoy it!” Stacy yelled leaving the kitchenette.

“WAIT!” Ming called out to her. “I will do it,” she mumbled. Arching her eyebrow Stacy stared at Ming waiting for her to act. Slowly she walked past on her way to Brian. Giving a glance back to her tormentor she swallowed hard and stood silently in front of the much taller boy but stared at the floor.

“Are you okay?” he asked lifting her chin to see her face. She nodded.

“I, um ... want you to ... uh, fuck me,” she said feeling herself blushing. Inside her stomach was stirring, her heart was racing and she had a knot in her throat making it difficult to speak.

“WHAT?!?!? What did you say?”

It was hard enough saying it once without having to repeat it.

“She said she wants you to fuck her!” Stacy shouted saving Ming the awkwardness of having to mumble it again. She was afraid that if she pushed her too hard too soon, she would back out. Brian stared at Ming for a while before turning his attention to Stacy and then back to Ming.

“Is that true? Is that what you want?” Slowly Ming nodded knowing the alternative would be worse. “Are you sure?” he asked again trying to make sense of the situation.

“Of course, she’s sure, Brian, why else would she ask you? What do you want her to do, get on her knees and beg you to fuck her?!?” She hissed.

“No, of course not but I want to make sure she’d doing it because she wants to.”

“Why else would she do it?”

“I don’t know, pressured into it or something.” Brian was smarter than she gave him credit for.

“Ming, you want this right?” Stacy asked approaching her from behind and poked her index finger into her back. Swallowing hard Ming slowly nodded.

“See, told you!” Stacy snapped becoming annoyed by his Boy Scout attitude. “Now why don’t you love birds head over to the bed and fuck,” she added locking her arms into theirs and ushering them toward the bed.

“Are you going to be here?” he asked Stacy.

“Yea, why? Got a problem with that?”

“I usually don’t have an audience.”

“Well today you do. I want to make sure nothing happens to Ming, she’s my best friend after all.” She wanted to ensure that they would go through with it.

“What do you mean? Do you think I’m going to hurt her?”

“Just making sure. Ming, show him what you’ve got.”

Ming had taken a set of pajamas to change into and slowly began to unbutton the shirt. Behind her back Stacy aimed the remote at the TV and pressed ‘record’ before stuffing it under her pillow. She didn’t want Ming to ‘accidently’ stop the recording. Brian stood next to her watching as she slowly undressed.

“There’s some condoms in the drawer next to the bed,” Stacy offered. “Feel free to use one.”

“But you said that I cannot use those.”

“Well, I changed my mind. I wouldn’t want you to risk getting pregnant.” In a way Ming felt relived about having protection but felt trapped by the position she was in. Dropping her shirt to the bed she reached around to unclasp the bra and grew frustrated when she couldn’t. Her hands were shaking too much and she couldn’t unfasten it.

“Here, let me help you,” Brian offered. Turning away from him she allowed him to unhook it as it fell away from her back.

“Okay Brian,” Stacy called out. It’s your turn to show some skin.”

With a half-smile he pulled his tee-shirt over his head and dropped it onto the bed with Ming’s and then kicked off his shoes. His socks quickly followed. Ming turned away. She could not bear to watch him undressing and felt ashamed to be standing in front of a boy she hardly knew with her top off.

“Okay Ming, finish what you started,” she prodded.

Exhaling heavily, she slipped her thumbs into the waistband and pushed them down, sitting on the bed when she lost her balance to pulled them over her feet. Mortified she sat on her bed naked in front of a boy she only recently met and wanted nothing more than to run out of the room to hide.

She couldn’t look at him and focused her stare on the floor between Stacy’s feet.

“You’re very pretty, Ming,” he told her. She couldn’t respond as she didn’t know what to say.

“Get on with it!” Stacy grumbled with growing impatience.

Unbuttoning his pants and lowering the zipper Brian wiggled his hips as she wiggled out of the tight jeans. His underwear was pulled down along with them and he stood upright holding his cock. It was fully erect and slightly larger than average, but not by much. Somehow Stacy was disappointed by his size as she wanted Ming to get fuck by only big dicks.

“Suck him,” Stacy pressed.

Ming looked at her angrily before reaching for it. This was the part she hated the most. With her eyes shut and her mouth open she leaned forward, missing the mark as it crashed into the tip of her nose. Making an adjustment she encircled the head with her mouth and closed her lips around it. She heard his gasp. Knowing what was expected from her she began to suck, drawing it farther into her mouth. He gasped again.

“That feels nice,” he moaned.

He was the first one to say that to her. It helped that he wasn’t excessively large and his thing wasn’t sticky and smelly like the others had been. Obviously, he keeps his clean. Slowly he rocked his hips back and forth, careful not to push it too far inside of her mouth. He wasn’t being forceful, didn’t have his hand behind her head trying to get it deeper, and wasn’t trying to thrust it in. He moved only slightly and allowed her to control the action. She appreciated it.

“She loves having her pussy eaten, don’t you Ming?” she unsympathetically announced.

“Would you like for me to lick you?” he asked as casually as checking to see if she wanted more coffee.

“Of course, she does! What girl doesn’t?” Pulling his cock from her mouth he dropped down to his knees before her.

“I can do it better if you lay down,” he informed her staring at her small breasts. They were eye-level and he couldn’t help but gawk. Slowly she reclined, falling backward with only her legs hanging over of the sides. Placing his hands on her knees he spread them and gazed at the thick patch of black hair covering her pussy. It was so bushy that he couldn’t even see her opening. Parting the hair with his fingers he leaned closer and began lapping away blindly. He wasn’t sure if he was hitting the right spot as it was difficult to see and there wasn’t a pronounced clit the other girls had that he’d eaten out.

“Ming thought it was awkward and uncomfortable but didn’t say or do anything to discourage him. If he was licking her that meant that he wasn’t trying to have sex with her so that was a benefit. Stacy watched his clumsy method and quickly grew tired of it.

“Here’s a condom,” she said extending her hand with the small package. She made sure it had a good-size hole in it before handing it off.

“Is that enough?” he asked like a wimp. She thought he’d be a good candidate to help ‘get the word out’ about her but he’s turning out to be a wuss. He must have some misguided feeling for her to be acting like this. She’ll have to dump him quickly and move on to someone else.

Standing he opened the package and rolled the condom onto his cock. Stacy watched from the side as the condom completely covered his cock but wasn’t fully rolled out yet. She always bought the larger sizes as that’s the type of guy she liked, but clearly Brian didn’t fill the bill.

Lifting Ming from under her knees and neck, he shifted her to lay correctly onto her bed and then got in with her. Stacy gave a quick glace to where the two cameras were hidden and smiled. Looks like another one bites the dust. Seconds later Brian was getting on top of her and poking around with his cock for her opening.

His strokes were steady and predictable, not varying much and he wasn’t being too hard or demanding. Neither of them made any sounds and the bed hardly moved from his pathetic thrusts. It was very vanilla and it was making Stacy sick to watch. Brian definitely needed to go!

“I’m going out for a bit,” she said standing and grabbing her purse. “Just keep doing what you’re doing and don’t mind me.” Neither responded as she left and shut the door.

She was raw and even the slow, stable motion was uncomfortable but tolerable. He didn’t try to thrust too deeply and seemed concerned for her wellbeing, unlike the other men. Every once in a while, he would stop and ask if she was okay. This reminded her of Chao and she felt slightly better about having sex with him.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated on Chao. On his handsome face, his smell, his slim, toned body. Working on the fishing boat made him strong, but not too muscular. The American boys all seem too large and too aggressive for her. She preferred someone not much larger than herself and gentle just like Chao. Regardless of what her father believed he would make a good husband.

“We can stop if you want,” he said once Stacy left the room. Even though she really wanted to, his tender ways reminded her so much of her lover back home that she wanted him to continue. In a way he was like a surrogate, someone to stand in for Chao. She missed him so much.

“It is okay. You may finish,” she replied trying to smile at him without looking at his face. Even though Brian was longer and thicker than Chao she didn’t want to ruin the lovely feeling by seeing who was actually making love to her. In her mind it was Chao. It was better that way.

He was a quiet lover, not making strange animal noises, not panting into her face, not rambling off nasty words about her or her performance. The bed hardly made a sound and not once did it hit the wall giving her some relief that the neighbor wouldn’t complain.

Wrapping her arms around his sweaty back she held onto him wanting beyond all possibilities that it was Chao she was holding and they were together back in Taiwan. She wasn’t in this living nightmare being raped by multiple men and treated like a piece of meat. His pace increased after a few minutes and then it quickly slowed. For the first time since it started, he made a noise, which sounded more like he was straining with constipation than having an orgasm.

Squeezing his back harder she sighed as she felt his penis jerking inside of her. Thankfully he was wearing a condom as she preferred him not polluting her body with his foul slime. She wished to be pure on her wedding day but gave into Chao as they planned on getting married once she returned from the United States, even without her father’s approval.

Brian stopped moving and lightly panted on top of her for a few minutes. They remained tethered together by his penis and she began to wonder if he was going to ever get off of her. Slowly her memories of Chao disappeared as the sights and sounds of her dorm room became her reality.

“You are so beautiful, Ming,” he whispered lifting his head and shoulders to see her face. “Thank you so much for allowing me to make love to you, it was incredible.”

Ming smiled back and wiggled her hips in a vain attempt to dislodge him from her. He smiled at her and bent his neck to kiss her. It caught her by surprise as she wasn’t expecting this. In a brief moment of confusion, she kissed him back, still dreaming of her lover back in Taiwan. He moved his hips slightly, in opposition to hers. Realizing that his penis was once again growing firm she stopped moving, not wanting to encourage him. It was too late as he began his slow back and forth strokes.

“You must have really enjoyed it too, huh?” he asked smiling at her. That was the farthest from the truth but how could she tell him that? Quietly she scolded herself for moving her hips like she had. Because of that he is now doing it to her once again and without even giving her a rest.

She felt very slick inside, much wetter than earlier while they had sex. She must have orgasmed or something he thought. Why else would she be this wet? The extra slickness allowed him to probe a little deeper and go a little faster. When he first entered her, she was wet but quickly dried making it uncomfortable for him to properly make love to her. Now he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.