Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

Ming had been drifting in and out of sleep while her friend was gone. When she heard the knock on the door she panicked. What if the detectives came back? She refused to answer the door just in case. The knock came again.

“Ming open the fuckin’ door! I forgot my key again,” she heard the familiar sound of her friend’s voice and felt relieved. Slowly she climbed out of bed and made her way to the door. Her privates were still sore but they didn’t hurt nearly as bad as they did earlier. The Percocet must be working.

“Stacy you are very irresponsible!” she yelled out twisting the dead bolt and pulling open the door. “You must remember to take your...” her words suddenly stopped when she saw the tall stranger standing next to her.

“Thanks, Ming,” Stacy said pushing her way into the room with the new boy in tow. Ming stepped backwards as they entered and felt horror at having a stranger in the room. That was very insensitive for her to bring a boy back to their room knowing what she had just been through.

“Jason this is Ming, the girl I told you about,” Stacy said flopping onto her bed with a slight bounce.

“Ming, Jason,” she added with a smile.

“It is very nice to meet you,” Ming said closing the door and keeping her eyes focused to the floor. She could tell that he was tall and white with brown hair but nothing else about him.

“It’s very nice to meet you too. I’ve heard a lot about you,” he said extending his hand. Timidly she stretched her willowy hand out to touch his and jumped when he grabbed it.

“Stacy, may I speak to you ... privately?” she asked walking to the kitchenette.

“What is it, Ming? We have a lot of things to work on.”

“Please...”

With a huff the bigger girl stormed off of the bed and stomped her way to meet her.

“What is it?” She barked growing endlessly annoyed by Ming. It took everything she had not to punch the little bitch right into her smug, round face.

“I think it was very irresponsible for you to bring a boy back to our room to have sex. You know that I am having difficulties with what happened and you bring someone here to have sex? Can you not be such a slut in front of me right now?”

“I didn’t bring him here to have sex with him. He owns the camera and is going to set it up for us.” Ming felt much better.

“I guess it is okay for him to be here then.”

“Besides, I’m not the one he’s going to be having sex with, you are.”

“WHAT!?!? I am NOT going to have sex with him!” she spoke a little too loudly causing Jason to look their way.

“Ming, you have to or else he won’t loan us his equipment. That’s the deal.”

“NO, Stacy. I will not!”

“Look Ming, I already promised him that you’d do it to borrow his camera and shit, so you’ve got to do it, okay? It’s no big deal, just do it and get it over with.”

“It is a big deal and I will not do it!”

“Do you want to stop the detectives from raping you? You know that they will fuck you in the ass the next time they come. Do you want them to?”

“Of course, I do not but I also do not want to have sex with this strange boy.”

“Trust me, Ming, he’s no ‘boy’ if you know what I mean.”

“That is gross!”

“What’s the big deal, huh? It’s not like you’re a virgin or anything. You’ve already had sex with like 10 guys already so what’s one more?”

“It has not been 10! I only made love to one boy my entire life and he lives in Taiwan!”

“If you don’t fuck him, he won’t let us use his shit. Do you want him to leave without hooking it up?”

“I do not care. He can leave right now.”

“Jason, stop what you’re doing,” Stacy shouted turning slightly his way. “Ming decided she’d rather be an ass-fucked-cum-dump for those other guys than have sex with you once.”

“STACY!” Ming gasped at how vulgar her friend’s language was.

“What? It’s true, right? You’d rather do it with them in your ass than Jason in your pussy.”

“Please stop saying those nasty things!” she begged covering her face from shame. She could just die. Stacy was always so crude.

Jason began unplugging everything and wrapping the cords. Ming was so distressed that she was shaking uncontrollably. What is she going to do? She did not want the detectives to do those horrible things to her but she also didn’t want to allow this stranger to have sex with her either.

“What’s it going to be?” Stacy asked noticed her hesitation. “Door number one,” she stated touching Ming between the legs causing her to jump backward. “Or door number two?” she added squeezing Ming’s butt. “Make your choice.”

Ming felt dizzy and held onto the counter for support. Her legs were weak and were shaking violently. She felt as if she was going to be sick.

“I guess she’s chosen to get fucked in the ass, Jason. Sorry to make you come all the way out here for nothing.”

She heard the boy exhale deeply and slam something down on the table. Why was he so upset?

“If she changes her mind, can I call you later to hook it up?” Stacy asked.

“No. I don’t like being played, it’s now or never!”

“Hear that, Ming? This is your one and only chance. Do it now or be trapped by those two really big guys with those really big cocks. Think of how much it will hurt going into your ass. Damn I don’t envy you on that! You won’t be able to sit for a week!”

Ming’s mouth was dry and she struggled for words. It wouldn’t be that bad, would it? She watched as Jason gathered his things and headed for the door.

“Wait,” she whimpered, her voice cracking.

“What’s that, Ming? You’ve changed your mind?” Stacy asked. Gently she nodded, refusing to look at either of them. “So, you’ll do it, right?” She nodded a little stronger. “Jason hook your shit up and let’s get going!”

Ming sat at the table with her face in her hands sobbing. How did she get into this mess? She could hear him making noises as he set everything up and tuned out their conversation. Her stomach was queasy and she was still shaking. Was it too late to back out? Would they be mad if she did? A thousand thoughts ran through her head as he connected everything. Then she remembered the detectives. Stopping them was the most important thing and if recording them raping her was the only way to do it then she had to do this. With a deep sigh she looked up to see the boy smirking at her.

“I’m done,” he said pulling his tee-shirt over his head. Ming swallowed the pool of saliva inside of her mouth. “All that you have to do is press this red button,” he said putting the remote on the table in front of her. “The camera will do the rest.”

Ming stared at the small device not much bigger than a thick credit card and felt a chill. Could she really go through with it? He touched her hand and she jerked it away.

“Hey, don’t be like that!” he snapped. “I’m trying to help you here. Do you know how much this equipment cost me? You can’t even rent this shit and I’m trusting you with it so you owe me!”

“Tell him you’re sorry, Ming!” Stacy barked at her and she stared at her with shock.

“I’m ... sorry,” she mumbled.

“Damn you’re so fuckin’ rude!” Stacy retorted.

“Come on, let’s get started. I can’t wait!” Ming began shaking once again as he stood behind her and lifted her from the seat. Her legs couldn’t support her and she would have fallen if he hadn’t been holding her. Lifting her into his arms he carried her to her bed and laid her down.

“Don’t worry, Ming. I’m not going to hurt you,” he whispered leaning over to kiss her. She did not want anyone to kiss her but Chao and turned away from him. “What’s wrong?”

“I do not want to kiss,” she sniveled still facing the wall.

“So, it’s okay for me to fuck you but not to kiss you? That’s really fucked up!”

“Please get it over with and leave.”

“So that’s all I am to you? A quick fuck?” Ming didn’t respond. “I want to make sure you know how to work the control,” he said going to the table. “Here, turn it on,” he added handing her the device. Aiming it toward the television she pressed ‘record’. Nothing happened.

“I do not think it is working.”

“It’s working. It’s just super quiet and besides, you don’t want those guys to know you’re recording them, right?”

“I guess not.”

“Stacy, turn on the TV and press the input button until ‘video one’ shows up.” Ming watched as her friend did what was asked and within seconds the screen was filled with her lying on the bed and the guy standing next to it.

“I installed another camera over there,” he said pointing to the cabinets along the wall of the kitchen. On top of the cabinet and behind a flowerpot Ming could hardly make out the round lens of the camera. “There’s a five-terabyte external hard drive to make sure we have enough space and everything runs through my laptop, which has a wireless connection to the hard drive. I also have a high-volume DVD burner back in my room that can make DVD quality copies in about seven minutes.”

“Sounds great,” Stacy said rolling her eyes. She couldn’t care less about the technical aspects of it just as long as it does what she needed it to do. “Is it recording right now?”

“Yes. As soon as she hits ‘record’ it will start and not stop until she stops it. It also has a motion sensor if you want.”

“Then get started,” Stacy said sitting on her bed facing them.

“Stop recording first,” Ming asked looking at Stacy.

“We need to make sure it works. Just don’t worry about it, Ming, I’ll have Jason erase it once we’re sure it records.”

Ming glanced to the TV and cringed. You could see everything and she was too embarrassed to continue. “Please turn it off.”

“You have nothing to worry about. We’ll make sure it works and then erase it. If you don’t test it and it not work when they will come back. Think of this as a trial run. Now get undressed.”

“Can he do it like this? I can take off my panties but I don’t want to be naked in front of him or the camera.”

“It’s going to be erased, Ming, so stop acting like that!” Ming stared at the ceiling contemplating what to do.

“Do you want him to leave?” She didn’t respond but instead sat up and slowly unbuttoned her night shirt before pulling it over her head. Even though she didn’t really need one, Ming always wore a bra, even to sleep in. Reaching behind her back she unfastened the clasps and let it fall away from her chest before pulling her arms through.

Jason stared at her until she was wearing only her panties before he finished undressing. It took him less than a minute to strip down and was standing next to her bed with a ragging erection. Ming didn’t want to look but couldn’t stop herself. She needed to know what she was in for. To her it looked long, but not huge and it bent upward like a banana.

“Come on, panties too!” Jason urged. Looking away from his penis she stared at herself on TV. She felt so ashamed.

“Hurry up will ya?” Stacy pressed. Leaning back, she hooked her thumbs inside of the waist band and pulled them down, exposing herself to the strange boy. Her eyes were tightly shut as she felt his fingers on her breasts.

“Kinda small but I guess they’ll do,” she heard his voice. “I want you to suck me first.” Her eyes flew open. He couldn’t be serious! Nice girls do not do that sort of thing. “Come on, do it!”

“You’d better do it!” Stacy snarled. With much trepidation she sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. Leaning slightly forward she shut her eyes and opened her mouth. Jason didn’t hesitate to push his cock inside and she cringed when it came into contact with her tongue.

“Turn a little,” he said adjusting her angle to show better on the screen. Holding the back of her head he began moving her face back and forth, getting it deeper and deeper into her mouth. “Don’t just put it in your mouth, suck on it!” he growled. “Suck harder!” He hissed seconds later.

Fortunately he wasn’t as big as the detectives but it was still much bigger than Chao’s. Her fingers tips were able to touch and it was just long enough to have about a fist full sticking out of her mouth when the tip touched the back of her throat. She wasn’t experienced enough to judge sizes so she didn’t know if it was considered big or not.

He kept touching her breasts, jerking her head up and down, barking orders at her to suck harder, and to use her tongue more. Why is he treating her like that? She felt no better than a piece of meat. For several agonizing minutes he abused her mouth, trying to get it farther and farther into her throat. She resisted the best she could be he was very persistent. When it finally breached the opening of her throat she pulled away, fighting to suppress the urge to vomit. He had triggered her gag reflex and she went into a cough fit as a result.

“Okay that’s enough foreplay, it’s time to fuck,” he said pushing her onto her back. Her heart raced and she began shaking all over. He was actually going to do it to her!”

“WAIT!” she cried out struggling to sit up. “I’m not ready.”

“Ready or not here I ‘cum’,” he laughed, giving her torso a stern push. Placing himself between her knees he pushed her legs apart and moved closer, stroking his cock to fully harden it.

“Wait!” she shouted once again. “Please. You must use a condom.”

“Sorry but I don’t have any,” he replied rubbing the tip of his cock along her crack.

“In the drawer. There are some. Please use one of those!”

“Hold it, Ming, those are mine!” Stacy shouted trying to sound angry even though she was fighting to keep from laughing.

“There are so many. Please may he use one?”

“Nope. You need to supply your own condoms, I ain’t no fuckin’ drug store.”

Ming felt him pushing, splitting her opening and she tensed as the head entered her.

“Please. I will buy one from you.”

“They ain’t for sale,” she said smirking at her distress. “You’ll have to fuck him raw I guess.” Jason pushed harder, sending the head deeper inside, inciting a squeal from Ming. Holding her breath, she screwed her eyes tightly closed and fisted the sheets.

“She’s too tight and dry,” Jason announced stopping after only getting half of his cock into her. “Got any lube?”

“Yea, check the drawer next to the bed,” Stacy answered. She wanted her fucked, not in pain so it was in her best interest to let him use the lube. Ming remained still while he liberally applied the cool liquid to her privates and braced herself once he repositioned himself between her legs. She grunted when he forced himself back inside.

“Much better,” he groaned before increasing his pace.

Ming couldn’t bear to look at him and willed herself someplace else. She was back in Taiwan and back in the arms of her lover. It had been over a year since she saw him and god how she missed him. Chao was the perfect boyfriend for her, never pressuring her, never asking for anything, and always giving. She only wished her father could see beyond his status and accept him for who he was.

Jason’s thrusts became harder, deeper, and more painful.

Chao was a kind lover and made sure to stop every so often to make sure she was okay before continuing. They had made love four times before she felt the tingling deep inside of her. He made her feel really good and the feeling resonated from below her tummy throughout her entire body. She didn’t understand what it was or what it was called, but she felt great comfort just before her stress all but vanished. It was an incredible sensation and felt nothing like this.

Ming smiled remembering that feeling. It only happened that one time but it will remain forever engraved in her memory.

Her pulse increased and she felt preparation around her face. She felt strange inside as his movements brushed against something. She thought of Chao. It was Chao making love to her, making her feel good inside. The tickling inside of her privates grew more intense, causing her to squirm. She heard a woman’s voice moaning but it seemed so far away. Was it Stacy?

“I love you, Chao,” she groaned placing her hands on her lover’s sides. “Make love to me.”

Jason wondered who Chao was but if she wanted him to fuck her then that’s exactly what he’s going to do. Doubling his efforts, he began pounding into her, driving his cock in as hard and fast as he could. She grunted from the impact and shifted her hips to make it more comfortable.

The tingling sensation increased and soon she felt lightheaded. The movements inside of her was like nothing she felt before and she felt her body tensing. Her fists returned to the sheets in a desperate attempt to control the mixed emotions rushing through her. She wasn’t sure what was happening and it frightened her. She enjoyed it but didn’t want to experience that special feeling with some stranger as that was reserved only for Chao.

Seconds later she lost the battle for control as her body tensed, sending her butt off of the bed as her back arched. With a reddened face she gasped as her lower body began twitching. Her heels dug into the mattress as her body shook uncontrollably. For the longest time her body seemed to levitate off of the bed as rapid spasms shot throughout her vagina like an angered machine gun.

Her wild thrashing, animal sounds and the way her tight pussy began squeezing his cock was too much and he could no longer hold off. He exploded, sending wave after wave of burning hot semen deep into her tight confines, filling it beyond capacity. He couldn’t stop shooting as his balls drained what felt like a week’s worth of goo inside of her. Even fully spent, a random shudder drew the last droplets from him.

“HOLY FUCK!” Stacy shouted. “Did she just cum!?!?”

No one answered as both were relishing the delight. Jason had never had a girl cum on his cock like that and Ming was still unsure what just happened. Both bodies were sweaty and panted as if they had just finished a marathon. It took nearly five minutes before either moved.

“Please get off of me,” Ming requested upon catching her breath. She was humiliated by having to do it and then to have her body betray her on top of it was just too much shame.

“You little slut!” Stacy called out standing behind Jason. “You got off on his cock!”

Feeling good about himself he slowly raised his butt, sensing his cock being hugged by her tightness. It was almost as if she didn’t want to let him go and he commented about it, making her even more upset.

“Thank you, Ming. I really enjoyed fucking you,” he said stooping down to kiss her. Her eyes flew open as their lips touched and she pushed at his chest.

“GET OFF!” she nearly screamed from irritation.

“I just did and so did you!” He quipped before pushing himself away from her. “You’re a really good fuck,” he said reaching for his pants. Ming wanted to vanish. She has never been so humiliated before in her life. “I can’t wait to fuck you again,” he added pulling his shirt over his head. Ming cringed at the thought but remained silent.

“I still can’t believe you came like that!” Stacy rejoiced, not shutting up about it. “What a little slut! You really liked his cock, huh?” Ming was already at the edge of despair and wanted nothing more than for them to leave her alone. She stared at the wall willing herself someplace else.

“Damn, look at all that cum dripping out of you,” she said leaning so close that Ming could feel her breath on her thighs. “Looks like a fuckin’ white waterfall!” She tried closing her legs but Stacy stopped her and forced them wider. “It’s best to let it drip out.”

“I gotta go, thanks again, Ming. I’ll be seeing you around sometime,” she heard Jason calling out from near the door.

“You must erase that tape,’ she called out lifting her head to see him.

“Don’t worry, I know what to do with it,” he replied winking at Stacy. She watched his back until it disappeared through the doorway.

“I hope you’re on the pill ‘cause that’s a lotta cum,” Stacy informed her with a chuckle.

Ming’s eyes flew open with shock. She was not on any form of birth control. Why would she be as she was not sexually active? She felt her stomach churn at the thought of becoming pregnant by one of her rapists.

“I am not.”

“We need to get you on the pill, girl. If you’re gunna be fuckin’ around you need to be protected.”

“I am not going to be having sex.”

“You might be knocked up right now.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Two weeks ago, you were raped and the guy didn’t wear a condom. Last week you were raped by three guys and they didn’t use condoms and now Jason just nutted inside of you. That’s a lotta cum.” Stacy told her watching to see her reaction. It was inspiring to see all the blood draining from her face.

“What should I do?”

“My class tomorrow isn’t until 2:00 so we’ll go to the clinic in the morning and get you some birth control pills.”

“NO! I cannot go there! No one must find out that I had sex!”

“Don’t worry, they don’t ask for your real name. No one will know.”

“What about those pills you gave me? I am still taking two of those every day. That is to keep me from getting pregnant, correct?” Stacy was surprised by her response as she had forgotten she had given those to her.

“Yea, that’s right, but you should still get on the pill, just to be sure.”

“No. I will use condoms.”

“Then you’d better buy some ‘cause like I said, you’re not using mine.”

“I do not need any birth control because I will not be having sex after we take the video to the police commissioner.”

“Whatever,” Stacy huffed. She knew what was in store for Ming and it was in her best interest to get on the pill but if she didn’t want to that’s her problem.

Struggling to sit up she stared at herself on the TV. Why did she allow that to happen? She felt miserable and ashamed. What would her father say if he found out she had sex with Jason?

“I’m going to bed,” Stacy announced turning off the TV.

“I need to use the restroom,” Ming said pulling herself out of bed to stand on shaky legs.

“So go, I’m not stopping you.”

“Can you help me? I’m still a little tender down there.”

“I’m too tired,” she said turning away from her. “Go if you want to or don’t, I really don’t care.”

Ming stood next to her bed staring at the slumbering form under the blankets. Why is she being so mean to her all of a sudden? She felt something racing down her inner thigh and looked to see a slug-size glob of cloudy whiteness racing toward her right knee. She groaned knowing that it was the semen from Jason.

Struggling to put on her panties she gave up after a few minutes. The pain pill had worn off and her crotch felt like it was burning. Worse still was the white stuff that seeped out of her every time she tried to stand and once, she slipped on it. After a while she gave up and went to bed. She could use the restroom in the morning.


The knocking on the door awakened Stacy with a start. At first, she thought she was dreaming or someone in the next dorm was hanging a picture or something. She rolled over only to hear it once again. She glanced at the clock, 7:51 AM.

“DAMNIT!” She grumbled. “Who in the fuck is knocking on the door at 8 fuckin’ o’clock in the morning!” she said loud enough for whoever it was could hear. Reaching for her robe she struggled to get her arms in as she walked to the door. “This better be important!” She huffed turning the latch on the dead bolt and pulling open the door, ready to lay into whoever awakened her.

Her mouth opened but no words escaped as the two uniformed officers filled her doorway.

“Good morning, Miss Garrison,” Tom said smiling at her. “It’s good to see you again.” Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she sighed.

“What do you want?” she asked still annoyed about them being there so early.

“This is Officer James and I’m Officer Miller. We took your statement at the hospital last Friday night...”

“Yea, I know who you are. What do you want?”

“We have some follow-up questions we need to ask Miss Wong, is she here?” Richard asked grinning. Stacy wasn’t sure as Ming had an 8 o’clock lab today and she’s usually gone by 7:40. Turning around she noticed the slumbering form curled up in bed hugging her pillow.

“Yea, she’s here but there were a couple of detectives here yesterday to take her statement.”

“Yes, ma’am we know. We just have a few more questions for her if that’s alright.”

“Yea I guess, come on in,” she said stepping aside. “She’s still asleep,” Stacy informed them. “She had a rough night,” she winked.

“Yes ma’am, I’m sure she did,” Tom responded with a smile.

“Let me wake her.”

The two men watched as the sexy blonde glided over to her slumbering friend and sat on her bed. Miller nudged his partner and they stared at each other with a knowing smile.

“Ming,” she said gently shaking her friend. “Ming, wake up.” She moaned.

“Um, what is it?” she asked batting her eyes to get Stacy into focus. “What is wrong?”

“Someone is here to see you,”

“Who?”

“The two officers that were at the hospital last Friday. They need to ask you some questions. I’ll go get us some breakfast and come back later.” Ming craned her neck to see past Stacy.

“NO!” Ming’s voice carried. “Do not leave me alone with them!”

“Look, we’ve talked about this already. This is something you have to do if you want them to stop,” she whispered.

“It is only with the detectives, not them!”

“It’s obvious they’re all in this together so you’ll have to catch them all in the act or it will continue even after the detectives stop.”

“Stacy ... please do not make me do this.”

“I’m not making you do anything, Ming. You’re choosing to do this on your own to keep them from raping you later. Don’t you remember what we talked about?”

“Yes, but that was only for the two detectives.”

“The more of those bastards that come here to rape you the more evidence we’ll have against them. Think about it, Ming. Wouldn’t it be better to record more than just those detectives?”

“Not right now. Please.”

“If I send them away, they’ll only come back. It’s best to just do it and get it over with. The sooner we trap them, sooner this will end.”

“I’m naked,” she whispered and looked away. “Tell them to wait outside so I can dress.”

“You’re goin’ have to take your clothes off for them anyway.”

“But, uh, I um, I didn’t clean up from last night and I’m all sticky down there.”

“Ming stop worrying. The cum that didn’t drip out got absorbed by your pussy so they won’t even suspect a thing.”

“I’m scared.”

“There’s nothing to be afraid of, Ming. You’ve done this already, just relax and maybe you’ll cum again like you did with Jason.”

“STACY!” Ming exclaimed in a hushed voice. “Do not say such things! I did not do what you said, I had a leg cramp that is all.”

“Yea, sure, Ming. I get ‘cramps’ like that all the time too, but usually while I’ve got a big hard cock inside my pussy!” She loved trying to shock her with her vulgar words. It must have worked as she quickly turned away. “Don’t forget to record this okay?” she asked standing.

“I haven’t brushed my teeth and I need to use the restroom.” Her resistance was waning. Stacy always had a way of badgering her into doing something.

“Stop stalling and just do it already. Make it really good for them.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, get into it, and make them want you so they won’t suspect anything. You’ve seen me fucking lots of times so just do what I do.”

Ming’s eyes widened with surprise. “I could never do that!”

“Just try, okay? If you pretend to be enjoying it they will finish quicker and leave. That’s what you want, right?” She didn’t respond. “Right?” she asked with sternness.

“Yes. I guess.”

“Good, now show them a good time and like I said, maybe you’ll cum again.”

“Do not be so vulgar!”

“Do you need for me to leave?” Stacy asked walking toward the pair.

“That might be for the best. That way there’s no distractions.”

“Sure, no problem. I’ll go get some breakfast and pick up a few groceries from the store. I should be back in about an hour. Will that be long enough?”

“That should be fine,” James replied grinning.

Brazenly Stacy pulled off her pajama top, exposing herself to the two officers. She wore only a pair of thong panties to sleep in and nothing else. Her large breasts swayed to and fro as she shamelessly searched for her bra. Unlike Ming she hardly wore one, especially when she slept. Stacy watched the men from the corner of her eye and smiled when she saw them whispering to one another. Wanting to put on a good show, she leisurely dressed, making sure they got good views of her tits and ass. She wanted them to really be worked up when they fucked Ming.

“I’ll be back around 9, okay?” she said to no one in particular. Ming swallowed hard knowing what the men must be thinking after watching Stacy’s lewd display.

Just inside the hallway she waited until she heard the deadbolt click and smiled. They were definitely going to fuck her good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.