Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

Stacy had been sitting in Starbucks for almost twenty minutes fuming over how long it was taking. They had been in there over an hour and still nothing. When her phone finally rang she was both angry and relieved. That was very inconsiderate of them to put her out of her own dorm just to talk to Ming. They should have taken her to the police department or something!

“Thank you, detective,” she said pressing ‘end’ to terminate the call with a huff. She began heading back to the dorms but first she wanted to bring Ming a coffee. Her favorite is a caramel Frappuccino and she’d appreciate it if she brought her one. Besides, she really needed Ming to like and fully trust her if her plan was going to work.

Walking across campus she waved to Brian and his roommate as they passed in the parking lot. Stacy had first gone to the bookstore and ran into the guys coming out. She decided to get his phone number just in case she needed him to assist her with Ming again. He was all too eager to help.

It wasn’t easy opening the door holding two coffees but when she did, she got more than an eye-full.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?” she exclaimed upon seeing the slender girl curled up naked on her bed in the fetal position with her back to the doorway. She could see that something was sticking out of her butt and from the doorway it looked like it also went into her pussy. She couldn’t close her mouth as she gently shut the door and put the drinks on the table to move closer.

“I’ll be damned!” she huffed after realizing what it was. Ming moaned but didn’t move. That’s when Stacy noticed her “special” drawer was open and all of the contents were spread out on Ming’s bed including her glass pipe.

“What in the hell did you do?” she asked gripping Ming by the shoulder and gradually rolling her onto her back. The petite girl groaned once again. Stacy couldn’t pull her eyes away from her puffy, red and swollen pussy stuffed full with her own pink dildo. It was glistening with an unknown moisture and looked raw. She noticed the two huge spent condoms and quickly shoved them under Ming’s pillow for safe keeping.

“Are you alright?” she asked when she noticed her eyes were opened slightly.

“Not really,” she whimpered reaching down to hold her privates.

“What happened? Who did this to you?”

“The ... detectives.”

“You’re fuckin’ with me, right? I mean cops don’t do this kinda shit.” She laid still, trying to suppress the throbbing pain deep inside of her privates. “Are you telling me they fucked you with my dildos?”

“Not ... just ... the ... dildos.”

“You fucked them? Both of them? At the same time?!?”

“They raped me!”

“Oh, come on, Ming, no body’s gunna believe that shit! They already don’t believe you about the other rapes so I know they won’t believe you if you say cops raped you.”

“I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to take a hot shower and forget it ever happened.”

“Do you want me to take it out?” she asked staring at the U-shaped object jutting from both of her swollen holes. Four or five inches was inside of her pussy, about six inches was inside of her asshole and the rest connected the two around her perineum. Ming didn’t respond as Stacy reached for it, giving it a slight tug.

“WAIT!” she whimpered. “It hurts.”

“I’ll be gentle,” she whispered with a smile. Deep down she loved this. Loved how she was humiliated and left in pain with an 18-inch dildo sticking out of ass and pussy. God she would have given anything to be a fly on the wall! Like pulling a boot from the mud it made a wet suction sound as it slid out. True to her word she removed it slowly, slower than necessary but she was enjoying it too much to rush it. Ming gasped when it fully flopped free from her pussy and released a surge of liquids.

“One down, one to go,” Stacy said gripping it by the middle. With a gentle tug it began slipping out and she paused just before it was freed, to keep the head in a little longer. Very slowly she pulled on it, watching as her anus stretched along with it, resembling the wrinkled peak of an active volcano. She wanted so badly to shove it back inside and literally fuck the shit out of her but now was not the time as vengeance is best served cold.

Ming was moaning softly, panting, and her body was drenched in sweat. Most was hers but it was obvious that not all of it was. Stacy stared at her enflamed pussy with a smile as it seemed to purse open and closed like a dying fish gasping for its final breath. She went for her robe and covered her naked friend caringly.

“Can you sit up?”

“I do not know. I hurt all over, especially down there. They were both very large down there, especially the black one.”

“Yea I figured he’d be huge. He guy’s a tank. How big was he if you don’t mind me asking?”

“STACY! That is something that I do not want to ever discuss!”

“Sorry, don’t get your panties in a knot! Now do you want my help or not?”

“I think maybe I need your help,” she meekly replied. “Can you help me to the restroom so that I can take a shower?”

“Do you want me to take you to the hospital?”

“NO! I never want to go back there again!”

“I’m not sure I can carry you. Hey, I’ve got an idea, I could call Brian to come help...”

“NO! I do not want anyone to see me like this! Please, Stacy. Just help me out of bed. I think that I can go on my own.” With great effort the larger girl pulled and tugged, exaggerating the level of force needed to get her skinny friend out of bed. Each movement seemed to intensify the pain she was experiencing and soon Stacy gave up, leaving her reclining on the bed.

“I’m not strong enough to get you up. Let me call Brian.”

“Call? How? He did not give us his number.”

“He gave it to me earlier. After I got kicked out of the dorm I walked around campus for a while and ran into Brian and a couple of his friends in the quad. We talked for a while and we ended up exchanging phone numbers. I just saw him downstairs a while ago.”

“I do not want anyone to see me like this, not even you. This is very humiliating.”

“I understand, but I could really use his help. If you can sit up I’ll help you with the robe and he won’t know anything about what happened.”

“I do not know, Stacy.”

“It’s either that or you stay in bed until you’re able to get up on your own. If you want to get cleaned up, I’ll need help.”

“Just Brian, no one else, okay?”

“Sure, no problem,” she said pulling her phone out of her pocket. “I think he really likes you too,” she said winking.

“STACY!!!”


“Hold the elevator!” Marquis shouted as the doors began closing. An arm suddenly appeared from inside and the doors suddenly reopened. “Thanks,” he said as he and Dan got in. They were still discussing the encounter at the dorm and making plans for another follow-up visit.

“Look who’s here, it’s dumb and dumber,” Dan said smirking at the two officers.

“If I’d known it was you two assholes, I wouldn’t have held the door!” Tom Miller joked giving the taller man a push.

“Hey, you’ll never guess where we just came from.”

“Your momma’s?” Richard James added with a chuckle.

“No, yours,” Dan quipped. The four of them laughed. “Seriously, remember that little Chinese girl you got a statement about a rape from at the hospital last Friday?”

“I didn’t actually get a statement from her,” he replied recalling what a waste of time that was.

“Anyway, we just paid her a visit to follow-up on the case.”

“I thought Walton had the case.”

“He did but he’s backlogged so I offered to take it.”

“Not for selfish reasons I’m sure,” Miller said smiling. “We know about your reputation, Dan.”

“No, seriously. I just wanted to lend a hand.”

“Or a cock,” James added as they all broke out in a round of laughter.

“Look, do you guys want to hear this shit or not?”

Just then the elevator chimed and the doors opened.

“We’re on our way up to the locker room. Our shift is over.”

“I’ll ride with you; you’ll want to hear this.”

The two officers listened with captivation as the older detective told the story of how they confronted her on the false rape reports and found marijuana in her drawer. Marquis eagerly added the story the drawer full of sex toys and soon the talk of Ming had the elevator erupting with laughter.

“After we informed her that making a false police report and possession of a controlled substance, she offered to make a deal.”

“What kind of deal?” Miller asked wondering just how far the detectives took it.

“Let’s just say she’s now willing to drain our balls anytime we want to stay outta jail.”

“She’s a real darling too,” Brown interrupted. “Hands down the tightest pussy I’ve ever fucked.”

“She let you fuck her?!?!” Miller exclaimed. “I’ve seen you in the showers, no normal woman could handle something your size!”

“Not only did she let me fuck her she offered to let me fuck her in the ass next time!”

“Seriously? She takes it in the ass?!?! Damn what a freaky little slut!”

“You got that right,” Dan said just as the doors opened on the sixth floor. “She’s a real freak!”

“This is our stop,” James said stepping forward to exit.

“You guys outta give her a try,” Jackson stated watching as the three of the departed. “Just remind her about going to jail and she’s let you do anything you want, trust me,” he winked.

“We might just do that,” Miller responded with a smile.

Pushing the button for the second floor he was startled when an arm shot into the elevator just before the doors shut. He took a step back as the doors opened and Bill Crumley stepped in. They went to the academy together but an injury sidelined him and he’s now a pencil-pusher for the higher ups. They see each other from time to time but over the years their friendship drifted.

“Damn, Bill, look at you!” Dan said giving him a manly hug. “How’s the wife and family?”

“Doing great!” he said smiling at his old friend. “How’s things going for you?”

“Couldn’t be better. Being a detective is great work, when you can get it,” he said smirking.

“Yea, so I’ve heard. It’s a little difficult getting around with a limp,” he replied patting his right leg. It’s been nearly eight years since the accident that took half of his leg, but he’s kept in good spirits.

“We need to get together for drinks sometime, you know catch up on what’s going on.”

“Yea that sounds good. How about tomorrow night? My wife plays bridge on Thursdays and her mother watches the kids until I get home.”

“Sounds good to me. I’ve got something to tell you that you might be interested in.”

“Yea? Like what?”

“Let’s just say it involves a hot little college coed and a certain arrangement she’s got going with us.”

“Really? Is she cute?”

“Sexy little Asian slut with a pint-size pussy that’s primed for fucking. I think you’ll enjoy her.”

“Nice,” he said as the door chimed for the second floor. “I don’t get much action any more sitting behind a desk.”

“I’ll fill you in on all the details tomorrow.”

“I can’t wait!”

“You’ll going to love this girl, she’s a real cutie and loves to fuck, even takes it in the ass!”

“That’s a perfect combination,” Bill replied holding the door open so his friend could exit.

“See you tomorrow!” Dan called out just as the doors shut.

Making his way to his desk in the detective division he noticed Walton was on the phone. He read his messages and made notes to return calls in the morning. As soon as Sam was free, he went into his office and closed the door.

“Hey Sam,” he started as he sat in the chair across the desk.

“What’s going on, Dan?” he asked looking over his reading glasses at him. “What are you up to now?” He’s known Dan since he first started and quite frankly, he was amazed that he’s still on the force. Jackson is not known to follow the rules and has bent the law so many times he’s surprised he hasn’t been busted yet. Or dead.

“As my lieutenant I feel it’s my duty to make a full report to you.”

“A report about what?”

“That rape case you’re working on. You know the little Chinese girl, Ming.”

“Like I told you earlier I’m not going to work the case until she cooperates.”

“Oh, she’s cooperating now, trust me,” he said grinning.

“What does that mean?”

“Let’s just say that Brown and I followed up on the case and she all but admitted that she made up being raped.”

“She said that?”

“Not in so many words, but once we called her on it, her story tumbled like a house of cards. The little slut nearly shit herself when we told her she could go to jail for making a false report and when we threatened to arrest her, she made us an offer we couldn’t refuse.”

Sam leaned back into his chair, laced his fingers together behind his head and stared at Dan. He knew where this was going. This wasn’t the first time he used his position to extract sex out of some poor, unsuspecting woman.

“What offer was that?”

“You know, free pussy anytime we wanted in exchange we forget about her crimes.”

“Making a false report is a misdemeanor, the worse she’ll get is a fine and maybe community service.”

“Yea but she doesn’t know that! Besides Brown found her stash of pot in her nightstand. That’s good leverage you know.”

“Did you threaten to arrest her to get sex?”

“No, no, no, nothing like that! We simply mentioned that making a false report and possession of drugs could get her arrested. It was her idea to have sex. She said she’d do it with both of us in return we’d forget about her breaking the law.”

“Somehow I don’t believe you. You know if you’re caught this could really soil the name of the department, not to mention could get you kicked off the force, or worse.”

“We’re not going to get caught. Besides she’s already made two false charges of rape and look where that got her. Even if she said something about us, it’s her word against ours and with her track record, who would believe her? You don’t and you’re investigating the other two claims!”

“I’m just saying to be careful.”

“Don’t worry, it’s in the bag. You should give her a try too. Trust me you won’t regret it.”

“I don’t play those games anymore, Dan. You know that.”

“Look I know you haven’t dated since Marge died and you probably haven’t had sex in a really, really long time, right?”

“It’s been a while but that’s beside the point.”

“What a year? Maybe a year and a half?”

“It’s been two, but who’s counting?”

“TWO YEARS!?!? Are you fucking kidding me? I can hardly go two days without pussy and you’ve gone two years!?!? No fuckin’ wonder you’re such a grouch! It’s not normal for a guy not to have sex and it should be a crime to go that long!”

“It’s really not that bad. You should give it a try.”

“No thank you. I like pussy too much to not have it when I want. What you should do try is Ming.”

“She seems to be too nice of a girl to do that to.”

“Nice? Seriously? She might act like a lady on the streets but she’s a freak in the sheets! You should have seen how she went after Marquis’s huge cock. You’d think her pussy was starving for sausage or something!”

“Not sure she’d even want an old fart like me.”

“She’ll fuck you, trust me. Just knock on her door and I’ll bet you a week’s pay she’ll be fucking you within five minutes. Just mention the pot or even the false reports and she’ll be spreading her legs faster than you can say jackrabbit!”

“I’ve got work to do,” Sam said reaching for the stack of files.

“Fine, I get it, you want me to leave,” he said standing. “Just do yourself a favor and get laid. Do us all a favor and get laid!”

“Bye Dan,” he said opening the top folder.

“You’ll be sorry if you pass this up, I’m tell you. Her pussy gets this fucking gorilla-grip hold on your cock and doesn’t let go until you cum. She’s incredible!”

“Close the door on your way out,” Sam replied and waited until he was gone before reaching for his crotch. He had an erection. All this sex talk awakened desires he had long forgotten about. Was what he said true? Was she putting on an act and pretending to be sweet and innocent but inside she’s some kind of nympho-she-devil slut? He squeezed his cock and shuddered. It’s been months since he’s masturbated and hasn’t given much thought to having sex lately. He’ll be sixty-one-years-old next month and the desire just wasn’t there after his wife died.

Turning he reached for the stack of files behind him. Ming’s was on top. Opening the folder, he glanced at her photos. The police photographer had taken several pictures of Ming fully nude and from all sides. They would be needed for evidence. The first picture was of her from the front, standing with her arms to the side. She looks so young, like a girl barely into her teens. Her breasts seem to be just starting to grow but the thick patch of black hair covering her privates told of a much older girl. A woman.

“It has been such a long time,” he mumbled squeezing his erection one final time before closing the folder...


“You’re the new guy, right?” Dan called out across the room at the man standing near the water cooler. Everyone else was gone, either on the way home or out in the field.

“Yes,” he called back turning to smile at Dan. The two walked toward each other and met in the center of the room.

“I’m Dan Jackson,” he said extending his hand.

“Donny, Donny Taylor.”

“Nice to meet you, Donny. So, this is your first week, huh?”

“Yea. It will take some getting used to.”

“You’re right about that. I remember how difficult it was for me my first week.”

“My biggest problem is finding things.”

“Yea I know. I’ve been here three years and still have a problem finding shit!” Both men laughed. “So, Donny, are you married?’

“Engaged.”

“Congrats.”

“Thank you.”

“This job can be a marriage killer, let me tell you.”

“Yea I know but we love each other so we’ll get through it.”

“You know what helps?”

“What?”

“Stress relief.”

“I don’t drink,” Donny responded with furrowed brows. Dan chuckled.

“That helps too, but you need an outlet to empty your frustrations into and get it all out.”

“Like the department shrink?”

“No, like the department skank.”

“What do you mean?”

“Listen, you’re the new guy so I’ll spell it out for you,” he said putting his arm around the rookie’s shoulders. “Walk with me to the elevators and I’ll fill you in on all the details.”

“What details?”

“Sex is a great way to relieve stress and we all do it. We have to or the job will send you to an early grave. It’s that simple, Donny. You need to have a sexual outlet and I’ve got the perfect little outlet for you. You see there’s this Asian college slut named Ming Wong...”


Stacy barely had the robe tied when there was a knock at the door. Smiling she rushed to answer it, pretending to be surprised to see that Brian wasn’t alone. She knew he had been with his friend earlier and neglected to inform him to come alone. She saw the horror on Ming’s face when the two guys entered the room.

“Hello again,” Brian smiled toward Ming. “It’s nice to see you again.” She continued looking down, both afraid and ashamed to have them in her room. Back in Taiwan it wasn’t proper to have boys in your room unless there was a male family member there to chaperone. It took months for her to be comfortable being alone with Chao and over a year of dating before she gave her virginity to him.

“Don’t be rude, Ming, tell him hello!” Stacy barked.

“Hi,” she squeaked, keeping her long silky hair partially blocking her face. She felt safer that way.

“I hear you need a strong man again,” he joked walking closer. Ming cringed as he approached. Stacy closed the door and joined Brian in front of her bed.

“Ming’s having a little trouble getting out of bed,” Stacy informed them.

“Are you still hurting from the gang rape?” He asked sympathetically.

“Naw, it something different this time. If you could just carry her to the shower room that would be a great help.”

“Sure, not problem. She’s as light as feather,” he said stooping over to get his arm under her legs.

“Just help me up. I think I can walk.”

“Nonsense, Ming, you’re really sore right now and you don’t want to aggravate it any, right?” Stacy asked but she didn’t respond.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” Brian questioned to be sure that he didn’t overstep his bounds.

“The bathroom is just down the hall to the right. We have to share it with five other rooms so hopefully it’s not taken,” Stacy informed him without answering his question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.