Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

“WAKE UP, SLUT!” She heard the shrilling sound of Stacy’s voice echoing inside of her head.

Every part of her body ached and her tongue was plastered to the roof of her mouth. She strained to open her eyes but couldn’t get the lids parted enough to see. Her arms felt as if they were tied to her sides and the burning sensation between her legs gave testament to what had happened. Every part of her body ached and her head was pounding as if a jackhammer was breaking her skull.

“If you don’t fuckin’ get up right now...” She threatened without finishing her sentence. Her mouth was so dry that she couldn’t reply nor could she sit up on her own, no matter how much she fought. She couldn’t even see as her eyes seemed to be glued shut.

“Where ... am ... I?” she finally managed to ask and turned her face toward the sound of Stacy’s voice.

“Where the fuck do you think you are?” The question confused her but the room was silent except for the familiar rattling sound of the air conditioner. A door slamming nearby and the sounds of two girls talking at a distance lead her to believe she was in her dorm room.

“My bed?” she squeaked still unsure of what was going on. She heard Stacy laugh.

“You need to get cleaned up; you have a date in less than two hours.”

“Wha ... what time is it?”

“It’s a little after eight, so hurry.” She wasn’t sure if it was morning or night or even what day it was. The past few days have all been a blur.

Using all the strength she could gather she lifted her right hand and brought it to her face, desperate to find out why she couldn’t open her eyes. There was a crusty substance covering her face and her eyes had something on them that sealed them shut.

“What is this?” She asked bringing her left hand to her eyes to help explore. Again, Stacy laughed.

“It’s cum, slut. Your little gang bang last night ended with what’s called a bukkake, that’s where all the guys jerk off onto your face. Their shit coated your face like icing,” she heard her chuckle.

“Thirty-four loads of cum all over your face and pathetic little tits. It was amazing!” Ming was confused as she had remembered there only being thirty-one guys at the party.

“I thought there were only thirty-one.” She suddenly realized how bad it sounded to say ‘only’.

“There were but a couple of the guys came twice and of course Jason nutted once on your face. He also fucked your cum-filled-sloppy-ass pussy once too!” She gasped at her declaration but knew he only did it to keep up the façade. Obviously, he didn’t want her to suspect that he was helping her to escape this torment.

“Can I get some water?” She asked feeling how parched her throat was.

“Get up and get it yourself, what do I look like, your maid?” Normally she would have corrected Stacy’s statement as to what the actual job of a maid was and it didn’t include getting water, but for now she remained quiet. No sense in getting her angry.

It took a while but she managed to sit up and felt the surge of liquids pour out of her lower body. She wasn’t sure where exactly if was coming from and it was probably best that she didn’t know. Her vision was completely obscured but she was able to see the light coming from the window and the dimmer light from the kitchenette.

It took more than a minute for her to stand as her legs were shaking and weak, causing her knees to buckle as she put weight on them. Her arms felt weak and she hardly had the strength to push herself from the bed. Her head throbbed as much as her privates and the room was still spinning. What happened last night?!?

“Move your ass, slut!” Stacy barked.

“Can you help me? I do not believe I can stand on my own.”

“You’re covered with cum, Ming, I ain’t touching you like that!” She tried again to push herself out of the bed only to come crashing back down.

“Please.” She heard Stacy sigh deeply and sensed her moving around to the other side of the bed.

“I’ll push you up with my foot, but I ain’t touching your nasty-ass, understand?”

Seconds later she felt the sudden jolt against her back which sent her flying from sitting on the bed to crashing onto the floor with a thump. That only aggravated her condition and sent pulses of throbbing pain throughout her body. She moaned and leaned against the bed for support waiting for the agony to subside.

“What the fuck are you doing?!?” Stacy shouted. “I helped you out of bed, why are you just sitting there?!?”

“Can you call Jason?” She knew that he would not only help her but he had the special pill to make all the misery go away. She didn’t know what else Stacy had in mind for her but knew it would involve more sex and more torment.

“You want him to come and fuck you again, slut?” Slowly she nodded, unable to form the words. Sex was the last thing on her mind but for now she wanted Stacy to believe whatever she wanted to. She heard her snicker and after a few seconds of silence she heard her talking on the phone to someone telling them to come over and help the ‘cum bucket’.

“Okay, he’s coming over so you probably should clean up a little, I’m sure you don’t want your boyfriend to see you looking like that!” She chuckled as she hovered over the disheveled girl.

“I ... I can’t get up,” she whined as her feeble arms buckled with each upward push. That only caused Stacy to laugh as she went into the kitchenette to make something to eat.

“You know,” she called from the other room, “it’s too bad you passed out so early during the party, you missed a lot of crazy shit.”

She was happy that she couldn’t remember anything beyond what Mitch had done to her. It was bad enough remembering the little she did up until that point and it was best that she does not know the rest. Although she knew that it had been recorded, she felt confident that Jason would erase the video the first chance that he got. She wasn’t sure what would happen to her without him by her side.

“I made you scrambled eggs, come eat,” her tormentor growled as she dropped the plate onto the table.

“I’m not hungry.” She was hurting too much to think about food and only wanted to return to bed and sleep.

“You’ve got a busy fuckin’ day today, slut, and you need to keep up your strength so come eat, I’m not sayin’ it again!” Once again, she tried to lift her butt off the floor, but sighed when her arms gave out. With a deep sigh, she leaned to the side and fell over next to the bed.

“Get the fuck up, slut!” Stacy shouted and stood in front of her like a towering giant with her hands on her hips.

“Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you to make you hate me so much?” Her questions were hardly more than a whisper and she groaned when she heard her laugh.

“I don’t hate you, slut, I fuckin’ LOVE you and I’m gunna love all the fuckin’ money you’re gunna earn me with those fuck holes of yours!” Ming turned her face upward to look at her.

“Wh ... what do you mean?” Stacy chuckled again.

“You’ll see soon enough, slut, just know that this is only the beginning!” Ming shut her eyes and placed her left cheek on the dirty carpet beneath her face. Why is this happening?

Her eyes slowly opened when she heard the knock on the door and prayed that it was Jason and not another guy coming over to rape her. She couldn’t handle another one, not right now and not with as much pain she was in. The last pill had worn off hours ago and the full effect of last night was hitting her like a ton of bricks and her entire body was racked in pain from the top of her head to her toes. Her vagina and backside took the brunt of the poundings and both were burning and raw.

“Hey, babe,” she heard the soothing voice of Jason from just above her. Her eyes slowly opened to see the blurry face of her smiling friend. She tried to return the smile but her face hurt too much.

“Thank you for coming,” she croaked and tried to sit up, but didn’t have the strength.

“Let me help you,” he said and she felt her body suddenly lifted and she was once again sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Wow, they really did a number on you last night,” he said scanning her body but focused mainly between her legs.

“The slut needs to get cleaned up and eat, she’s got another gang bang to do this morning. There will be more guys there than last night and I want you to record it,” Stacy informed him.

“Stacy, look, you need to give her a break. She’s needs to rest and recover from what those asshole jocks did to her last night! They weren’t gentle with her and there were way too many of them!” He went to the kitchenette to get a rag with warm water to help open her eyes.

“I don’t need to hear that shit from you, Jason, just do what I said, or get the fuck out!”

He released a heavy sigh and returned his attention to the distressed girl that he was holding upright. There was no way she could do another gang bang so soon, but he knew that Stacy would still make her. Her entire life she’s been neglected and abused and she was picked on and tormented by her peers and she was determined to get even with everyone who ever wronged her with Ming. She was cruel and heartless and nothing was going to stop her from completely destroying her, he was sure of that. He could only hope that she didn’t ruin her too much before he made enough money to graduate.

“I’ll carry you to the bathroom so you can get cleaned up. A nice hot shower will make you feel a lot better, okay?” He said and lifted her into his arms without waiting for a reply.

Having him carry her like that already made her feel better. She felt loved and care for, almost as if it was Chao carrying her to safety after a storm. She nuzzled her face into his chest as they made their way down the hallway toward the restroom. Her arms were too weak to wrap around his neck so they just dangled at her side as he walked. Once inside, he set her down and locked the door.

“Are you okay?” She turned her face away from him and slowly shook her head.

“No, I am not. I hurt all over.”

“You did really good last night,” he said clearing the hair away from her eyes.

“Did you find the videos?” He sighed deeply and sat on the tile floor next to her.

“No, sorry I didn’t. While everyone was busy fucking you, I checked out all the rooms, but I couldn’t find them. I tore Mitch’s room apart, but they weren’t there.”

“I ... I don’t want to do that again. I can’t.”

“I know, Ming, but we don’t really have a choice, do we? As long as Stacy has that video, we’ll have to do whatever she says.”

“Did you erase the video from last night?” He smiled and took her hand into his.

“Yea, that much I did. I ran out of tape halfway through it anyway, but I didn’t tell Stacy.” She gave a half smile.

“I, uh, do you, um, have a pill for the pain? I can’t stand to hurt like this, especially between my legs.”

“Sorry, I gave you my last one last night.” She softly groaned and released a heavy sigh.

“But I’ve got something better,” he said and unzipped the fanny pack that was around his waist.

With curiosity she watched as he took out a syringe and placed it sideways inside of his mouth. She tried to focus on it, but her eyes didn’t seem to work and all she saw was the bright orange cap on the end. She felt her arm levitate upward as he examined the bend of her elbow.

“What are you doing?” She asked as he began to slap the area he was staring at.

“Looking for a vein. Yours are really tiny,” he mumbled around the syringe in his mouth.

“I don’t understand.”

“You’re in a lot of pain and you need something a little stronger than Oxy,” he replied and sighed when he couldn’t find a large enough vein. She watched as he took out a two-foot-long rubber hose and wrapped it around her bicep.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to give you a shot, but I need to find a good vein first.”

“A shot? What shot?”

“It’s for the pain. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt you and you’ll feel a lot better afterward.” She stared at what he was doing as he used his thumb to massage the bend of her arm.

“I got one,” he grumbled. Trying hard to focus, she watched as he took the syringe out of his mouth, used his teeth to remove the cap before he brought the tip of the needle to her skin.

“Jason ... what is this shot?” she gasped when she felt it prick her arm.

“Relax, you’ll feel a lot better after this.”

“I want you to tell me what it is first,” she whimpered and pulled her arm away, much to his dismay. He released a deep breath.

“It’s heroin.”

“HEROIN?!? That a bad drug, isn’t it?!?” She had heard of it and knew to stay away from it.

“Naw, babe, it’s got a bad rap because some people don’t know how to use it. It’s just an extra strength pain medicine, that’s all.”

“I ... I do not want it.”

“You’re in a lot of pain and it’s all I have. Look, Ming, you know I’m not going to do anything to hurt you, so why are you acting like this?”

“I do not like shots.”

“Then close your eyes. I’ve given many of these before, and never had a problem.”

“I thought it was very addictive.”

“Yea, a few people have that problem, but that’s only because they use too much. I’ll be the one to give it to you and I’ll give it only when you need it to make sure you don’t get addicted, okay?” She stared into his caring eyes for a moment.

“Promise this won’t hurt me?” He smiled the widest grin he could.

“Babe, you know how I feel about you and I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, I promise. Now, give me your arm so I can make the pain go away.” His smile never wavered and slowly she extended her left arm with the rubber hose still tightly tied around it.

The vein he had found earlier was still prominently showing through the thin skin at the bend of her arm. He was afraid that he might have lost it with the delay she caused, but with the hose tightly around her arm, it was just as pronounced as before, maybe even more. With the tip of the needle at her skin, he pressed gently and watched it pierce her flesh. She released a soft squeal and jerked slightly as the tip disappeared into the vein.

“Everything is going to be fine, babe,” he assured and used his thumb to press on the plunger.


“Are you sure you’re not making this shit up, Paul?” His friend Mike asked for the third time that morning.

“I swear to god, man, she’s the biggest slut at Fremont and EVERYONE’S talking about her. She fucks like seven guys at the same time all the time!”

“Why haven’t we heard about her before?” Taylor asked signaling a right turn with his blinker.

“She keeps in on the DL, that’s why. She doesn’t want her dad to know how big of a slut she is!”

“You don’t think 34 guys are too many? That’s a lotta dick and only one chick!”

“I already told you, she’s like a fucking machine and if we don’t have enough guys, her friend is going to make her leave. She’s got some sort of mental problem when it comes to sex.”

“Which building is it?” Taylor asked after he drove into the industrial complex.

“Make a left at the next turn and it’s the last building on the left.

“Your uncle is cool with us doing this at his place?”

“Yea, it’s closed on the weekend and as long as we don’t ruin anything, he’s cool with it.”

“Is that the one there? The one with the ‘Indulgin’ sign in the front?”

“Yea, that’s it. Just park in front.”

“Looks like we’re not the first to arrive,” Mike noted when he noticed the six cars, two trucks, and a van parked in the front. Taylor parked on the other side of the van just as another car drove past them and parked next to them.

“I told them after ten!” Paul huffed when he realized there was still fifteen minutes to go.

The side of the van slid open and two guys stepped outside to meet with them. Taylor lowered the window when the larger of the two tapped on his window and Paul leaned over from the passenger seat to see what they wanted.

“Is she here yet?” The 30-something man asked as he took out a cigarette and lit it.

“No, not yet, Stacy said she’ll be here at 10, so there’s still time.”

“Cool. Can we go inside?” He asked and blew smoke into the widow as he talked. Two more cars past and parked beyond the car that arrived after them.

“Yea, I need to get shit ready for when she gets here. I still can’t believe the slut is going to let us all fuck her!”

“She loves dick, I guess. Her roommate said she does gang bangs all the time and can fuck seven guys at once!”

“Damn, I’d pay to see that!”

“You won’t have to, you’ll get to experience it firsthand,” he replied and pushed open the passenger door to get out. Mike opened the back passenger door and Taylor tried to do the same but the two guys were standing too close to his car.

As soon as Paul headed toward the building, the sounds of car doors opening and shutting echoed throughout the area as the guys all began to make their way to where he was heading. The sound of other vehicles approaching caught his attention and he watched the additional four cars park nearby. Mike and Taylor were beside him as he opened the side door and rolled up the large metal rolling door to let everyone else in. Now all they needed was Ming.


“Are you okay?” Jason asked as the rubber hose slipped away from her arm, leaving a red ring in its wake. Her eyes widened but were still almond shaped as the sheer look of terror changed her expression. It was as if she was at the crest of a high roller coaster and she was sitting in the first car.

“Jason...” she mumbled as her head fell backwards against the wall and her eyes quickly slammed shut. He could see her chest rapidly rising and falling as she took quick, short breaths.

“It’s okay, babe, just ride the wave, don’t fight it.”

“I ... don’t ... feel ... so ... good,” she murmured and turned her head to the side. Although the only thing she had to eat for the past 14 hours was semen, her stomach suddenly twisted and whatever was inside, flew out like a water cannon. Jason turned her to the side and began to pat her back as she repeatedly heaved.

“It’s okay, babe, that usually happens, just let it out, you’ll feel better,” he consoled while gently patting her back. The vomiting went on for a few minutes before there was nothing left to come out.

“I feel ... hot...” she gasped and wiped the beads of sweat from her brow. “All over...”

“That’s normal, don’t worry.” He watched as she gasped a few times and then wiped the bile from her lips.

“I guess it’s a good thing you were in the shower when you threw up, huh?” He asked with a smile.

“I don’t feel right. What is happening to me?”

“Is the pain going away?” He asked and helped her to her feet. She nodded.

“It is gone but I feel really hot. And itchy,” she added as he helped her to the shower head and turned it on.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” he said and directed the spray toward her once it was warm.

He left her standing under the spray as he went to hose off the vomit and dispose of the syringe. He needed to cover his tracks if this was going to work. Stacy had total control over her and he needed something to make her depended on him or he could easily lose his only source of income for the next 18 months. Heroin was the best thing as addiction was quick and almost assured. It may take a few days, but he was sure that before long, she would come to him on her own and agree to do anything he asked just to get her next high. Eventually not getting Heroin may be more important than Stacy’s threat of exposure. Either way, it was his guarantee that he’ll have a say in what she does.

“You good?” He asked standing off to the side to avoid the spray. She smiled at him.

“I feel ... incredible!” He smiled.

“See, I told you that you’d like it. There’s plenty where that comes from, just let me know anytime you want more okay?” She began to giggle and slowly nodded her response.

“Come take a shower with me,” she smirked and reached for him.

“Uh, naw, I’m good babe. Besides, we need to get back to the room, Stacy’s waiting for you.”

“Fuck her!” She growled with a mischievous smile. Her answer literally shocked him as she would have never used that language before. Ever! He reached under the shower head and shut off the water.

“You’re feeling pretty good, huh?” Although her eyes were mere slits, she seemed to be staring through his soul into the wall behind him. She nodded and held onto the wall to keep from slipping.

“Then we need to go before we piss Stacy off,” he said and moved beside her to support her while they walked.

“I never felt like this before,” she said with a slight slur.

“I’ll make sure you feel like this all the time, okay babe?”

She giggled at his response and for the first time in her life, she wasn’t embarrassed to walk into the hallway completely naked. A few girls turned to stare at her walking beside the unknown boy and Ming smiled and waved at the closest one. Her eyes followed the gawking student and Ming stopped walking when they got closer.

“You have pretty hair,” Ming said and reached her hand out to touch it. The Hispanic girl slapped her hand away and scurried past them in her haste.

“Let’s go, babe, it’s time for you to get some more dick. Stacy wants me to record it again, but don’t worry, I’ll delete it as soon as I get back to my apartment.” She turned to look at the side of his neck as they continued to walk.

“I love you,” she giggled. “You are my best friend ever, Jason.” He opened their dorm room and guided her inside.

“It’s about fuckin’ time!” Stacy’s gruff voice resonated throughout the room as the door slowly shut.


“Is Stacy bringing the slut over again tonight?” Martin asked as he dropped onto the sofa next to Mitch and causing him to spill his beer.

“Damn it, Martin!” He growled and reached for a discarded towel to wipe off his shirt.

“Sorry, man, I just can’t stop thinking about last night!”

“Yea, it was something. In a way I was glad when Stacy said we were taking too long fucking her and wanted us to start fucking her two at a time,” he said chugging the last of his beer.

“Yea, and it wasn’t long before she was fucking three guys at once! That was the bomb!”

“It did make thing go faster and we didn’t have to wait as long to get a piece of her.”

“You really tore her up, too!” Mitch chuckled.

“I wasn’t the only one, and I would have fucked her harder, but I got a Charley horse in my calf toward the end.”

“That sucks.”

“Yea.”

“So, is she?”

“Huh?”

“Your girl. Is she bringing the slut over tonight? I want to fuck her again.”

“I’m not sure. She’s taking her to a gang bang near the airport and then there’s some guys that wanted to fuck her yesterday but couldn’t so she’s lettin’ them fuck her this afternoon.”

“What about after that?”

“I’m not sure. Stacy mentioned that she wanted her slut to ‘make the rounds’ around the frat houses and I think she’s takin’ her to the Delta house tonight.”

“Oh, man, that’s fucked up! It was US that made it possible, so we should have first dibs on her pussy, not some lame-ass fraternity!” Mitch chuckled.

“Do you want to be the one to tell Stacy that?” He asked with an arched eyebrow. Martin’s smirk quickly faded.

“Hell naw, man, I like my ball right where they are!” The pair laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Tony asked entering the room.

“We were just talking about the party last night.”

“Shit, man, that was amazing! I still can’t believe that little Asian chick took all our dicks like that!”

“She didn’t have a choice; Stacy owns her pussy for the next two years.”

“Does that mean we can fuck her anytime we want?”

“As long as it’s cool with Stacy, but I’d check with her first, you know how she can be.” Tony nodded his reply.

“What about tonight? Think we can get her to bring her back over? The guys I invited were pretty pissed about having to leave without fucking her. Maybe we can invite just the guys who missed out.”

“Stacy has plans for her all day and all night, so you’ll just have to wait.”

“Wait for what?” Mark asked as he suddenly appeared from the kitchen.


“Is she sleeping?” Stacy bellowed from the front seat as she looked into the rear-view mirror at the couple sitting together behind her.

“She’s just nodding off.”

“Wake the slut up! I don’t want her sleeping through this gang bang like she did last night!”

“No worries, I’ve got a little something to wake her up,” he said holding a small baggie with a white powder.

“What the fuck is that?”

“Coke. It will give her a jolt and keep her fucking for hours, so don’t worry about anything. I need this video to be better than last night. It looked like she was sleeping through most of it and my guy at the studio wasn’t happy about that.”

“You’re not going to make her OD, are you?”

“Naw, I’m not going to give it all to her, just enough to jump start the party and I’ll save the rest for later when she needs it.”

“You got all your camera shit, right? We don’t have time to go back for anything.”

“Stop worrying, Stacy, I’ve got this under control! This isn’t my first rodeo you know, and I’ve got a lot riding on this too. If I don’t pull this off, I’m out of school after this semester so I have more to lose than you do.”

“Well, I hope you brought enough tapes, because right after she fucks these guys, there’s a few guys from campus that want to fuck her too, so I’m taking her directly there from here. She’s also doing another gang bang tonight at the Delta frat house, so I need you to shoot that one also. We’re not going there until around 6, so you’ll have time to get more tapes if you need to.”

“You’re making her do three gang bangs back-to-back?!?” Stacy chuckled.

“Do you think she has a tight pussy?” Jason was confused by her question and stared at her reflection in the mirror for a moment.

“Yea, of course she’s got a tight pussy. Why?” Stacy released a heavy sigh.

“Every guy that fucks her says how tight her pussy is and I’m sick of hearing it! I’m going to keep throwing dick at her until that’s the last thing anyone will ever say about her again!”

“Shit, Stacy, your mom must not have given you enough hugs when you were little or something.” Stacy sneeringly groaned.

“My mom was a fuckin’ drunk and the town slut and doesn’t even know who my fuckin’ father is! She should have never had kids, but that’s beside the point, Jason. Ming is my property and I can do whatever the fuck I want with her, understand?”

“Yea, yea, yea, I got it, just chill, okay? I’m with you a hundred percent, I just don’t want to wear her out too soon. She’ll be more valuable to us in better condition. I mean, guys won’t pay as much for worn out pussy.”

“You just let me worry about her condition and you worry about recording all the dick she’s going to be getting,” she grumbled and quickly turned into the industrial park on the GPS.

Driving to the back, she noticed the large number of cars parked in front of the last building. With a smile, she parked as close to the large, opened door and shut the car off. There were a lot of vehicles parked there, which meant there were a lot of guys waiting to fuck Ming. She couldn’t stop smiling as she turned around to face Jason.

“Wake the slut up, it’s showtime,” she smirked and pushed open the driver’s door to get out.

“Hey, babe, it’s time to get up,” he said tenderly and began to shake her. She moaned softly and her brown eyes slowly fluttered open as she slowly awakened. She was so tired and only wanted to sleep more.

“Can I sleep just a little more?” She asked and felt her heavy eyes shut again.

“Here, I have something for you,” he said and reached for the textbook on the floorboard.

Placing it on his lap, he opened the small plastic bag and tapped out half of the white powder inside. Using his ID, he divided the pile into two lines before he reached into his fanny pack to retrieve the rolled-up dollar bill. He prepared everything last night to make it go smoother. Her head was slumped on his right shoulder, which made it difficult to get everything done, but he managed.

“Hey, babe, try this,” he said shifting his right arm to wake her.

“Huh? What did you say?” She asked as she sluggishly stirred awake.

“Put this in your nose and suck a line into each nostril,” he said with a smile as her eyes struggled to focus on the two white shapes on the book.

“What is it?”

“Nose candy.”

“Nose candy? What’s that?”

“It’s something to make you feel better and wake you up.”

“Is it drugs?”

“Naw, it’s nothing like that, babe. It’s like caffeine, only in a powder, and it won’t hurt you, trust me.” She stared at the two, thin lines, each about an inch long.

“Come on, hurry your ass!” Stacy barked from the opened door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.