Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

Ming was exhausted and struggled to lift her head. She heard Stacy talking to someone and half recognized Jason’s voice but her mind was still in a fog. Blinking her eyes, she strained to bring him into focus.

Jason wasn’t happy and it sounded like he was yelling at Stacy about something. She couldn’t tell what it was about but she was happy that he was coming to her defense. Jason was such a sweet guy and she was thrilled to have him fighting for her. Too bad he couldn’t make her stop right now but very soon he will, she was sure of that.

“I mean look at her fuckin’ pussy!” she heard he shout as he approached the bed. “It looks like she had a very bad reaction to a Botox shot! You can’t keep doing shit like this to her, Stacy, you’re going to hurt her, or worse!!”

“Just shut the fuck up and fuck her already!” She retorted with an audible huff. “That’s what you’re here for, right?”

“She needs to be cleaned up first,” he said pushing his arms under her thin body and lifting her from the bed. “I’m taking you to the shower room,” he said smiling at her. She felt better. Jason was her knight in shinny armor and came to rescue her. If only he could slay the evil dragon bitch that was ruining her life!

“Hurry the fuck up!” Stacy growled as she held the door open so he could carry her into the hallway.

“Thank you, Jason,” she croaked after the door closed and put her head on his right shoulder.

“Are you alright? I mean are you in pain?”

“Yes. Very much,” she replied pushing at the shower room door to open it. Jason gently lowered her to the ground, steadying her as her knees buckled.

“Careful!” he prompted and held her tightly. “I’m really sorry about this. Hopefully tonight I can find those damn videos and put an end to all this crazy shit!”

“I know you will try your best,” she told him feeling decent for the first time all day.

“Here, take this,” he offered extending his hand with the pain pill. She didn’t hesitate, knowing that it would remove all the hurt she was experiencing.

“I’ll leave another pill under your pillow for you to take before leaving for the party. There’s going to be a lot of guys there and you need to stay numb or the pain will be unbearable!”

“I understand.”

“I really hate that you even have to take them. That bitch Stacy needs to pay for all the shit she’s doing to you, that’s all I’ve got to say about it!”

“I will be happy just to make it stop. I do not care if Stacy is punished or not, just make her stop this!”

“I will very soon, trust me, babe, and I will find a way to get back at that bitch!”

“I only want this to stop. Please do not make it take longer to trap her. I just want it to end as quickly as possible.”

“I will, doll face. But don’t forget we’ve got a date when it does,” he reminded her with a smile. She forced a return smile.

“I did not forget, but do not forget that we will not have sex on our date. I do not want to have sex ever again.”

“I won’t. But remember, I’ll have to have sex with you tonight, especially since you told Stacy that you wanted me to fuck you. That was wild, girl, but I’m proud of you! You really came through when you needed to! Just keep pretending like that and you’ll really piss her off. You’ll have the last laugh at that stupid fat cow!”

“I cannot wait,” she smiled in earnest. “I only hope that she does not get suspicious or angry.”

“She won’t. Hey, do you want to give me a blowjob?” Her smile dropped.

“Not right now, silly, in the room. Stacy is expecting us to fuck, but I know how sore you are down there. If you want to you can just suck me off to give the pill time to work its magic.”

“What will Stacy do?”

“Who cares? She’s a bitch whose time is coming to an end!” Her smile returned and she felt better than she has all day.

“I want you to take this too, okay?” He added.

“What is it?”

“Ecstasy. It’s okay don’t worry about it everyone’s doing it. It will help to relax you and give you energy. It’s not any worse than extra strength Red Bull.” She stared at the small, off-white pill with a smiley face on it. “It won’t hurt you so just relax, okay?”

“I do not know, Jason. I do not want to take drugs.”

“It’s not really a drug, Ming, it’s like an extra strength caffeine pill. It’s just to help you deal with what’s going on. Take one now and I’ll give you another one after we get to the frat house. Believe me, you’ll need it.” With much trepidation she brought the pill close to her mouth before looking at her grinning companion.

“You are sure this will not hurt me.”

“I promise, Ming. Look, if you don’t want to take it it’s no big deal. I’m just doing everything I can to help you get through this. You know me, right? I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you. Hell, I’m still holding onto the hope that you’ll change your mind and become my girlfriend and I’d never do anything to hurt my girlfriend, right?”

“No, I think not. If you say it is safe, I will trust you,” she replied before dropping it into her mouth and allowing the soft spray of shower water to half fill her mouth before swallowing it.

“See, that wasn’t so hard,” he smiled to her. “Now take a shower and really clean yourself good. You’re starting to smell like a Tijuana whorehouse.”

“JASON! That is not kind of you to say that!”

“I know, I’m sorry but it’s true.”

“It may be true but you do not need to tell me so rudely. None of this is my fault you know. I do not want to do any of this. Stacy is forcing me to do these terrible things!”

“I’m sorry. I’m being insensitive. I’ll leave you alone for a while to do whatever you need to do. If you need help getting back to the room, just call me.”

“That will not be necessary. I can walk back. Just promise me that you will stop this as soon as possible.”

“You have my word, babe,” he said kissing her forehead.

“Hopefully tonight will be the last night you’ll have to do this stupid shit and you can tell that stupid bitch to fuck off!” She smiled a forced grin until he left, and she stared at the shut door behind him. She was very thankful to have him on her side or she wasn’t sure what would happen to her.


“Okay, what the fuck’s going on, Jason?” Stacy snarled as he reentered the room. “Why did you want me to let you yell at me like that? Do you know what it took for me not to punch you in the fuckin’ throat?!?”

“Sorry, but I needed to put on a good show for Ming.”

“You’re gunna have to explain what you’re doing. And what’s up with how she’s been acting lately? One minute she acts like she hates the sight of a naked man and then she’s begging to be fucked harder. Is she bipolar or something?”

“It all part of my big plan and things are going great! You see Ming needs an ally in her fight against you and that someone is me.”

“What the fuck are you talking about, moron?” Jason gritted his teeth. She can be such a bitch.

“I needed to gain her trust and make her believe everything I tell her. So far, she’s doing just that. I’ve got her practically eating out of my hand! I’m the reason she’s been acting weird and not fighting you on the crazy shit you’ve got her doing. I have her talking dirty, acting slutty and not giving you any problems.”

“How did you manage to do that?”

“By becoming her friend and ally against you. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?” he asked smirking. “I also told her about you setting her up to be raped both times.”

“WHAT?!?! Why in the fuck did you do that?!? What if she goes to the cops? I outta fuckin’ kill you, asshole!” She screamed and moved aggressively toward him. He took three steps back.

“Relax Stacy. Even if she went to them, they probably wouldn’t believe her and if they did, I’d deny ever saying it. It will be her word against ours and trust me she’d lose.”

“I don’t understand what you’re doing, Jason. Why are you doing this?”

“I told you that I wanted her once you’re finished with her. I have plans.”

“Plans? Like what?”

“Let’s just say that this will be my last semester if things don’t go my way.”

“What do you mean by that? I thought you still had three more semesters before you graduated.”

“I do, but I can’t afford it right now. Not the way things are going. My mom found out my dad was having an affair and kicked him out. She filed for a divorce last week and went back to work part-time to help with the bills. Dad has to pay for his bills, our bills and pay for my education. If everything wasn’t already paid for this semester, I would have left two weeks ago.”

“What does that have to do with Ming?”

“Income. I shopped her video around to a few distributors and one offered me three grand for it! That will pay for my apartment, my car note, insurance, and food for a whole month!”

“What video?”

“The one of her fucking several different guys. They’re starting a new line of videos called ‘Coed Sluts’ and they’re hoping Ming will be their main star. I promised them many more videos to come, including tonight’s gang bang.”

“You can’t sell that! What about all the guys in it? Won’t they sue you?”

“I blurred their faces so you don’t know who they are.”

“I don’t know about this, Jason. I just want to fuck her up and throw her out like yesterday’s trash. This movie shit is going to fuck everything up!”

“No, it won’t. Don’t worry about anything. I’ve got it all under control. You’ll still get to do what you want to do to her and I’ll make a few bucks in the process!”

“You mean WE’LL make a few bucks, right?”

“What are you talking about?”

“She’s my cunt and if anyone’s gunna make money off of her, it’s going to be me!”

“Stacy it’s my hard work that made it possible. Besides it’s my equipment we’re using, it’s me doing the editing, I’m the one who contacted the distributors and it’s because of me that she’s playing right into our hands.”

“Yea? And it’s MY property that you’re using, right?”

“Alright, I’ll cut you in for ten percent.”

“Ten percent? Are you fuckin’ serious? I want fifty percent of everything you make and not a penny less!”

“Come on, Stacy that’s not fair. I’m doing all the work here!”

“Don’t forget who owns the pussy you’re peddling...” she smirked.

“Look, Stacy, if I don’t make enough from the videos, I’m out of here by semester’s end and you don’t need the money, you’ve got a rich uncle paying all of your bills.”

“Rich uncle? Don’t fuckin’ make me laugh, asshole. Do you even know what I had to do for him to pay my bills? When I was younger, my mother shot my fuckin’ stepfather after she caught the bastard in my bed fucking the shit outta me!”

“Seriously? Holy shit! I didn’t know that!”

“Yea and she ended up getting twenty years for murdering the asshole!”

“That’s fucked up. Why did she go to prison for protecting you?”

“Fucked up judicial system. Goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.”

“Okay, but what does that have to do with your uncle?”

“Since I was still a minor, I was hauled off to live with my dear old uncle after my mom was sentenced and I don’t even think my suitcase was unpacked before that mother-fucker started molesting me. He knew my stepfather was fucking me and stepped right in to take his place! That shit went on until I was able to protect myself and make him stop.”

“Sorry, Stacy, I didn’t know.”

“Yea well now you do so don’t give me that shit about having a ‘rich’ uncle. I made that bastard take out a second mortgage to buy me a fuckin’ car when I turned 16 and he has to pay all my bills until I get a job, that’s our arrangement or his ass will rot in jail! Him and the other assholes.”

“What other assholes?”

“My loving uncle liked watching his horny friends treat me like a piece of fuck-meat and often had them over to fuck me in front of him. Every weekend from the time I went to live with him, they came over. Three, four, five men at a time, sometimes more. After I made them stop, I made them open a saving account in my name and every week they each have to deposit $100 into it. I get $3600 every fuckin’ month!”

“That means you don’t need the money, right?”

“That money is for the suffering I had to go through. Right now, I have over a hundred and eighty thousand dollars in the bank and once I graduate, I’ll be set for life!”

“Let me have this money then, at least for now, and I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

“I get half of everything or there’s no deal, got it?” With a heavy sigh he nodded.

“Okay, but I need for her to sign this release and I need proof of her age. She looks really young and they want to make sure she’s over 18 before finalizing the deal.”

“She keeps her passport and visa in a box in her closet and her student ID is in her purse. Get what you need. Make copies and go get her, she’s taking too fuckin’ long. I’ll have her sign the release when she gets back.”

“That sounds great, Stacy, thanks.”

“Just don’t forget about our agreement, fifty percent of everything.”

“If that’s the case I’ll have to make a lot more videos of her or I’ll come up short.”

“I don’t care what you have to do, just get me my money, understand?”

Their conversation was interrupted as the doorknob clicked and the door was slowly pushed open. Tentatively Ming entered the room, her hair still went and her body shivered from the coolness in the room.

“‘Bout fuckin’ time, slut!” Stacy barked and met her at the door to redirect her to the table before pushing on her shoulders to sit.

“I am not hungry,” Ming protested the forced maneuver.

“You’re not here to eat, you’ll be slurping on plenty of cock tonight, I need you to sign this,” she said pushing the paper in front of her and slamming a pen down on top.

“What is it?”

“Don’t worry about it, just sign here,” she demanded and pointed to the line at the bottom of the last page of the contract. Ming stared at the long document; words filled all five pages with a print hardly in size 9 font. Flipping the agreement to the first page she began to read the first line when Stacy snatched it from her hands.

“What the fuck are you doing?!? Just fuckin’ sign it, slut!”

“I only sign things that I have read and understand what they are.”

“It’s part of our agreement and if you don’t fuckin’ sign it right now I’ll fuckin’ send the video of you fuckin’ a ton of guys to your dumb-ass parents! Do you fuckin’ understand that Slut?!?” The shocked girl stared at the large, intimidating woman looming over her like the grim reaper. Stacy slammed the paper onto the table, turned it to the last page, and handed her the pen.

Swallowing hard Ming placed the point of the pen on the line and scribbled her signature on the paper, unaware of what she was signing. Whatever it was couldn’t possibly be as bad as her parents getting a CD of her having sex with different men. That would surely kill her father.

“Now stand up, it’s time for you to start getting dressed for your big party tonight.” Her timid eyes slowly turned toward Jason and she felt better when he smiled at her. This was something that she must do in order to rid herself of Stacy’s domination. Surely the copies of the videos are at the frat house and Jason would do his best to find them while she was distracting the guys.

With apprehension she stood and approached the set of clothes that Stacy had set out of her. They were the ones they bought earlier at the mall and she held out the shorts to see how little it was. She could feel the pill that Jason had given her start to work and nearly fell over as she suddenly got lightheaded. That didn’t happen before with the pain pill so it must be the other pill causing it.

“I almost forgot,” Stacy said approaching her from behind. “You wanted Jason to fuck you before the party, right?” Ming swallowed hard and looked toward her savior with hope in her eyes. The pain pill only just started to work and she was still feeling the burn between her legs. Another penis down there would surely cause more suffering.

“I’m okay with a blowjob,” Jason suggested as he headed toward her. “Are you okay with giving me a blowjob instead?” With a half-smile she slowly nodded. He was doing this to protect her from further pain and she appreciated his attempts even though that meant putting his penis inside of her mouth.

Unfastening his pants, he pulled them down to his ankles and sat on her bed as his erection waved back and forth with anticipation. Ming stared at it and swallowed hard as it seemed to twitch on its own. How did she get into this situation? Never in a million years would she ever image that she would be staring at a half-naked man about to perform a very disgusting and forbidden thing on him. Sliding onto her knees she moved closer and reached for it.

“Put on a good show, okay?” Jason whispered and winked at her.

In spite of how she felt in her heart she knew this was something that she must do to continue with the charade to fool Stacy. She had asked for Jason to have sex with her so she needed to pretend that this was something she really wanted. It jerked as she squeezed it and moved her mouth closer, shutting her eyes to block out what she knew was about to happen.

No matter how many times she’s done this, it doesn’t get any easier. The spongy head, the loose skin over the firm tube, the bulging veins and the strange taste always made her gag. Her lips clamped around the end and she drew in a deep breath, sucking on the meaty flesh as it slipped deeper into her mouth. Jason’s grunt indicated that she had done something right for once.

His penis was very hard, much like Chao’s, even though she never did this to him. It was disgusting and he’d never ask her to use her mouth on his privates like this. American boys don’t seem to have the same standards and values as her culture and were very crude and perverted. Her mouth and hands began moving up and down as she felt the tip occasionally stab at the entrance of her throat.

It seemed like a very long time that she slurped, sucked, and stroked his penis and soon she felt his butt lift from her bed and moved back and forth in front of her. When she tasted the sweetness of the clear fluid and felt his hand on the back of her head, she knew that he was getting close.

“Move your hand,” she heard Stacy growl and felt Jason’s hand suddenly leave. As she turned her head toward Stacy, she saw that she was holding her cell phone about a foot away and recording what she was doing to him. Great, another video of her performing a depraved act. His other hand quickly found its way to the back of her head as he pushed and pulled her face into his lap as his hips bounced up and down off of her bed.

“I’m gunna cum,” he panted and increased the movements of his hips.

“I want to record you shooting your cum into her mouth,” Stacy bellowed and shifted the camera slightly for a better angle. Seconds later he pulled it out of her mouth and aggressively stroked it with his left hand.

“Open your mouth wide, slut” Stacy ordered just as the first wave of semen shot out of the end like a bullet, sending a ribbon of whiteness along her tongue. That was followed quickly by a second and third volley, each aimed at the back of her mouth and nearly reaching the target. The fourth spasm hit her upper lip and reached nearly to her left eye, leaving a long trail of whiteness across her cheek.

Jason’s right hand pulled her face closer and it was once again inside of her mouth as the final few twitches deposited the semen directly onto her tormented tongue. He was grunting and moaning as his body was shuddering and jerking uncontrollably. It wasn’t that she had given him an amazing blowjob as it left a lot to be desired, but the fact she wasn’t a willing participant but still did it was the real turn on for him.

With a final gasp he fell backward onto her bed and his cock shot from her mouth and slapped across his lower stomach, sending the last residual of semen past his navel. Ming remained on her knees between his legs waiting for further orders from Stacy. If it hadn’t been for the threats, she would have never done that and felt sick to her stomach that she had to.

“Another satisfied customer,” she heard Stacy exclaim before turning off the camera on her phone. “Now finish getting dressed, slut, you have a fuck-party to go to.” Ming looked at Jason across his dwindling penis and was hoping for a sign of support but he instead focused his attention on the ceiling and seemed indifferent to her silent plea. She knew that he needed to put on a good show for Stacy as well or he’d never gain her trust.

“MOVE IT, SLUT!” Stacy barked as she remained kneeling beside the bed.

“That felt really good, Ming, thank you,” she heard Jason’s soft words. She knew it was for Stacy’s benefit but it somehow made her feel better. They needed a united front in order to rid her of Stacy’s control.

“As much dick as you’ve sucked lately you should be better at it!” Stacy’s hateful words stung like an angry bee.

“Why don’t you take it easy on her?” Jason said standing to pull his pants up. “She is doing everything you ask of her so just chill out, okay?”

“When I want your opinion on how to treat my slut, I’ll beat it outta you so until then just shut the fuck up, stud-muffin!”

“I’m just saying that she knows you’re serious about ruining her life with those videos and she’s not going to go against you so you don’t have to be so mean to her.” Ming’s attention was divided between the two of them as she anxiously awaited Stacy’s bitter response.

“You understand that slut? You’re going to do everything I say or I will ruin you and your entire god-damned fuckin’ Chinese family!”

“You don’t need to keep threatening her, Stacy, she’s going to do it so just be nice to her for once!” He retorted and went to hug the trembling girl. With everything that’s been going on it felt as if she was slowly losing her mind and couldn’t even think straight.

“Just hang in there this will be over with sooner than you think,” he whispered into her ear.

“Please let it be true,” she gasped, choking on her words.

“Just put on a good show tonight and it will give me plenty of time to find those videos.” Slowly she nodded as he pulled away from her.

“Awww, look at the lovey-dovey couple, how cute!” Stacy sneered with a snarl. Jason felt Ming’s body tense at her scornful words.

“Just stick to our plan and you’ll be fine,” he said smiling and she nodded. “I’ll find the videos, I promise.”

“Okay, Jason, time for you to get the fuck out, we’ve got shit to do!”

“I’ll see you later tonight,” he said gently stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

For the first time since she was first raped, she felt good. He was going to help her end this insanity and allow her to get back to her normal life, even though she may need to change schools after this is over. How could she remain where people knew what she has done?

“Move your ass, slut!” Stacy barked as Jason left and shut the door behind him.

“And I want you to take two more of those pills, so you don’t get pregnant.”

“I took two this morning.”

“Well, I guess you’re taking two more then,” she huffed as she walked over to get them.


“Where the fuck are they?” Tony grumbled after looking at his watch for the tenth time in twenty minutes. “You said six o’clock and it’s already six-thirty!”

“She’s just running a little late, relax, she’ll be here, my girl will make sure of that!” Mitch replied while adjusting his erection. He had been rock-hard all afternoon just thinking about getting his cock back inside of the tight little Asian pussy.

“Can you call her again?” Martin asked feeling just as anxious as the others.

“Look, guys, I already left a voice message with her and she hasn’t called me back yet. If we keep bugging her, she might get pissed off and not bring her over. Give her a little more time will ya?”

“How are we going to do this?” Mark asked glancing around at the room full of guys. He didn’t know a lot of them and there were still others outside in the backyard and some were in the kitchen.

“Who invited all these fuckers anyway?” Jerome asked getting pissed off that random guys kept showing up to crash the party.

“Word got out about Ming doing a gangbang here tonight and everyone seems to want to fuck her. I don’t know who invited them and I don’t really care as long as I get to fuck her as many times as I want!”

“It’s going to be a long wait between fucks, that’s for sure,” Martin said with a noticeable sigh as the front door opened as three more guys entered.

“Where do they keep coming from!?! Looks like half the guys on campus are here!”

“I agree,” Mitch said finishing his glass of beer. “I need to start weeding out some of these assholes or there won’t be enough pussy for all of us!”

“SHIT!” Mark shouted as the sound of the doorbell ringing overshadowed the noisy crowd. “That better not be more guys!” He felt relieved to see Stacy enter the room with Ming in close tow.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?” Stacy shouted at the top of her voice as she entered the congested room. It was standing room only and everyone was literally shoulder-to-shoulder unable to move very far one way or another. She had never seen so many guys packed into one space before and was furious. Immediately hands appeared from nowhere to touch and fondle the timorous young girl trembling behind her.

“GET THE FUCK OFFA HER, ASSHOLE!” She screamed and punched the closest guy to grope her tit.

Mitch struggled to wade through the crowd in a feeble effort to reach his girlfriend trapped just inside of the front door. Even with his immense size he wasn’t able to get very far as there was too many bodies standing in the way. He raised his hand to get her attention and she glared at him with anger.

“Come on, slut!” she yelled as she pulled Ming by the wrist toward Mitch. She had even less luck getting through the crowd as the bodies kept trying to get closer to them. Mark, Tony, and Jerome tried breaking through the blockade hoping to reach Stacy and Ming before they were swallowed by the mob. After several minutes she met with Mitch a few feet from the entrance.

“Who invited all these fuckin’ assholes?!?” She shouted toward him over the noise.

“Word got out and they just kept showing up!” He yelled back. Ming could feel hands roaming all over her body and gasped as someone grabbed between her legs.

“Get rid of them!”

“How do you suggest I do that?” Furiously she punched him in the middle of his chest.

“WIMP!” She screamed over the commotion as she dragged Ming deeper into the horde. Slowly she made her way to the coffee table and kicked off the cups of beer filling the top and stood on top of it.

“HEY!” She shouted at the top of her voice.

“LISTEN TO ME!” She added to the nonresponsive crowd. Someone whistled loudly and everyone quickly quieted down.

“YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GET A CHANCE TO FUCK HER!” She started to speak only to be interrupted by a round of cheers, shouts, and whistles.

“LET ME FINISH TALKING, ASSHOLES!” The group slowly quieted down.

“YOU ARE ALL GOIN TO GET A CHANCE TO FUCK HER,” she repeated, “JUST NOT TONIGHT!” A collective groan was heard from the multitude.

“EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT, NOW!” No one moved.

“IF YOU DO LEAVE NOW NONE OF YOU ASSHOLES WILL GET TO FUCK HER, EVER!”

Through murmurs and complaints, the group slowly began to disburse, taking several minutes to clear the room. Stacy kept goading them demanding that they hurry or suffer the consequences of not having a chance to fuck her in the near future. Once the crowd had thinned to around sixty Stacy stepped down from the table.

“Who are these other assholes?” She asked Mitch while scanning the room. She was expecting about half that number at the most.

“Pledges and a few alums. All associated with the fraternity. It’s okay, they’re cool.”

“Get rid of them. The only ones I want here tonight are Kappas, CURRENT Kappas!”

“I already promised them they could stay. She has to do whatever you say so just tell her to fuck everyone.” Stacy leered at her large, hulking boyfriend.

“You don’t get it, do you? I said I’M in charge of who fucks her and right now I want only your fraternity to fuck her and no one else. Besides, I don’t want to be here all-night waiting for everyone to get off!”

“Just leave her here with us; I’ll make sure she gets back to the dorms safe and sound,” he smirked.

“Do you really think I’m going to leave my little fuck toy here for you boys to play with all by yourselves? Fuck that, Mitch; you’ll screw up all my plans! Besides, if there are too many bodies, we won’t get any good camera shots.”

“What do you mean?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.