Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

“Ming, what happened?” Stacy asked seeing the noticeably shaken girl cowering behind the two large detectives as they dropped her off at the dorm. She looked like she had been through hell and back.

“She had a run-in with an associate of ours. Nothing to worry about, it’s been handled,” Dan said helping her to the bed.

“I was getting worried. I didn’t realize it would take so long to, uh, ask her questions.”

“The interview was a little more intense than we anticipated,” Marquis added smiling.

“Is she okay?”

“Her nerves are a little rattled, but she’ll be fine after a while. Just give her something to help her sleep and she’ll be as good as new in the morning.”

“Well thanks for bring her home. I was afraid I’d have to go down to the police station to get her.”

“Not a problem. We had business to conduct near here anyway.”

“Thanks again,” Stacy repeated smiling as the two men headed toward the door.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” Dan said stopping and turning around. “The main reason we needed to come by was to discuss next weekend. Do you girls have any plans for Saturday?”

“Why? What’s going on?”

“One of our detectives is getting married next Sunday and we’re throwing him a bachelor party on Saturday. We were hoping that you and Ming could come and be the, uh entertainment,” he said smirking.

“You know I’d love to but I have plans. Ming can do it though, right Ming?” she asked the dazed girl still staring into blank space.

“I guess she can’t answer right now but I’ll make sure she gets there. Where and when?”

“It usually starts around 4 and goes until the last man passes out. I don’t know which hotel yet, but I’ll let you know in plenty of time. We normally have at least four girls for the event as the entire precinct will be there. Do you know a couple of other girls who would like to help out the men in blue?”

“Don’t worry about it, Ming can handle everyone by herself. She does this shit all the time. In fact, she’s going to a party tonight at one of the frat houses and she plans on staying there all night, if you know what I mean,” she said winking.

“I’m talking 100 or more guys, Stacy, so there may be too many men for just one girl. Besides, the guys won’t want to wait very long to, uh, party.”

“I’ll ask around, but you can definitely count on Ming to be there.”

“Before you commit her to it, make sure you can find a couple of girls to help her, oh and let them know we’ll pay them for their time. Usually, the party lasts into the wee hours and we have an entertainment budget of $5000.”

“So, if Ming does it by herself, you’ll pay her $5000?!?”

“That’s not what I said and we’ve never had one girl attempt to do this alone. Just find at least three other girls, four, if possible, otherwise I’ll have to get a few whores to fill in.”

“Don’t worry, there are a lot of girls needing the money around here. Call me next week with the place and I’ll confirm how many sluts I found.”

“Sounds good, and don’t worry about how many girls you get. The more the merrier!” he said joining Marquis at the door.

“Keep an eye on her for me, we wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to her before next weekend.”

‘Don’t worry, I’ll watch her very closely.”

“And Ming, I want to apologize again about what happened with Caesar. And Jerry. You never should have been put in that situation.” Ming slowly nodded.

“See you later,” he added giving her a half-smile. Stacy walked over to sit on the bed with Ming and put her arm around her shoulder.

“You’re gunna have to tell me what he meant about Caesar and Jerry. Did they fuck you too?”

“I do not want this anymore,” she muttered, fumbling with her fingers. “Please...”

“Don’t want what?”

“All the nasty ... sex stuff.”

“Too bad. You’re already booked for tonight and you have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning and another one in the afternoon. Now it looks like you’re booked for next Saturday too!”

“I do not care. I will not do it.”

“Are you saying that you want me to send the video to your father? Is that what I’m hearing?” She remained silent.

“Don’t forget your fuckin’ place, slut. I fuckin’ own your ass for the next two and a half years! You do what I say or I promise you’ll regret the day you were born!” Her shoulders slumped forward.

“Do you understand what the fuck I’m saying, slut?!?” She shouted into her face and Ming turned to avoid the droplets of spittle flying out of her mouth.

“Can you call Jason to come over?”

“Jason? What for? Why do you want to see Jason?”

“He has something that I need.”

“Oh really? And what’s that?” Ming didn’t realize what she was saying. If Stacy found out that she was taking pain killers, she might make her stop, just to cause her more problems.

“Well?”

“His cock,” she mumbled, looking down at her interlaced fingers.

“His cock? Seriously?”

“Yes. It feels really nice inside of my pussy. It reminds me of Chao and I want him to come and have sex, ur fuck me,” she added remembering what he had told her. She just needed to hold out until Jason found those videos and free her from this hellish nightmare.

“So, you want his dick?” She nodded.

“You like dick now?” She questioned with suspicion.

“Yes. I cannot get enough,” she mumbled forcing a smile. “Especially Jason’s.” Stacy chuckled.

“Trust me, slut, tonight you’ll get more than enough dick!” she giggled reaching to her purse for her cell phone. Dialing Jason’s number, she waited for him to answer and sighed when it went to voicemail.


“How much farther?” Nick whined stomping up another flight of stairs. “It’s so far!”

“It’s just ahead. She’s worth it, believe me,” Kyle exclaimed leading the way. He had been focused so much on not tripping on the stairs that he didn’t see the two big men descending.

“Kyle?” he heard his name from above. Stopping he glanced upward. “Bill?”

“Uncle Dan?”

Dan looked at the four young boys with his ex-partner and smiled.

“What are you boys doing here? Some kinda after school field trip or something?” Kyle chuckled at his question.

“Something like that. We’re here to see Ming. My friends want to meet her.”

“Well, you boys behave,” he said patting Kyle on the shoulder as he passed. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” he added smiling at them.

“We won’t, sir,” Kyle replied winking.

“I knew you couldn’t stay away,” he said stopping in front of Bill. He dropped his head but didn’t reply. He was embarrassed about being there and angry that Dan had put him in this predicament. Not only could he lose his job and his wife for bringing the boys here, but he could go to prison! He’ll have to drill that into the boys on the way home.

“She’s in her room, we just dropped her off,” Dan said jerking his head toward the top of the stairs.

“That’s tight,” Nick said with appreciation.

“Yes, she is, actually,” Dan replied with a smirk. “Very tight.”

The boys resumed their ascension while Dan and Marquis descended.

“What’s that all about?” Marquis whispered once they were out of earshot.

“Bill and I brought Kyle to fuck Ming yesterday and it looks like he brought a few friends.”

“They look too young. You know that’s illegal.”

“Only if they get caught, only if they get caught...”


Stacy heard the knocking and hurried to answer the door. Pam must have been watching for her to return and rushed over, excited about using her new giant dong on Ming. She had to admit that she was curious to see how big it was and if her newly born slut could handle it. Pulling open the door, her smile dropped when there were four young boys and the man from last night standing in her doorway.

“Can I help you?” She asked recognizing one of the boys from the day before.

“We’re here to see Ming,” Kyle replied barging in, brushing past Stacy in his haste. The other three boys quickly followed leaving Bill alone in the hallway.

“Here to fuck her again?” she asked smirking. She had watched the video of them earlier.

“Huh? How did you ... uh...”

“Don’t worry, she told me all about it,” she told him leaning closer. She said she really liked your cock.” He beamed with pride before realizing what that meant. Someone else knew.

“You might as well come in too,” she told Bill stepping aside. Grudgingly he entered, feeling the hair on his neck standing as the door closed behind him.

“See, didn’t I tell you she was beautiful?” Kyle exclaimed standing next to her bed. Stacy thought she looked as if she had been ridden hard and put up wet, but to post-pubescent boys, the sight on any girl would get their hormones flowing.

“WHOA!” Nick exclaimed excitedly. “I can see her tits through her shirt!”

“They’re nice,” Brandon added. Jordan grunted in agreement.

“See I told you she was a slut. Only sluts dress like that,” Kyle informed them with authority. The four boys stared at her as if she was an alien with three heads.

“She’s not wearing any panties either,” Stacy joyfully pointed out. “That’s a sure sign of a slut.”

Ming had been sitting on her bed with her legs together, trying to retain her ever fading dignity she had left as the boys gawked at her. With Stacy’s revelations of her being pantiless, all hopes of modesty were abandoned.

“I want to see!” they sang out in chorus.

“Go ahead, slut, show them your pussy,” she said smirking with pride. Still shaken from the Caesar trauma, but not wanting to defy Stacy she parted her legs, looking away as the boys moved closer.

“Whoa!” one of them cried out upon seeing her bare skin.

“Can I touch her?” one asked.

“Sure, touch her all you want,” Stacy informed them. “She’s a slut and sluts like to be touched, isn’t that right, slut?” Slowly Ming nodded then suddenly felt four sets of hands on her skin, mostly directed at the painful area between her legs and her tender breasts.

“Why is she so wet?” Nick asked pushing a finger inside of her pussy.

“She’s a slut,” Stacy replied. “Sluts always have wet pussies. Makes them easier to fuck.”

“SWEET!”

“Can I touch her tits too?” Brandon asked staring at the small knobs clearly visible through the thin material.

“You guys can touch her anywhere you want to. She likes it.”

Reaching into her shirt he began squeezing her painful orbs. While keeping on finger inside of her, Nick reached in and pinched her other nipple with his free hand.

“This is awesome!”

“She has a party to go to soon and we don’t have a lot of time. If you want to fuck her, you’d better get busy or you’ll miss out,” Stacy said looking over Kyle’s shoulder at what they were doing. Both he and Nick had a finger inside of her and Jordan’s was a few inches away on standby.

“I’m fucking her first!” Kyle announced, pulling his shirt over his head.

“You’ve already fucked her. Let me go first!” Nick protested.

“Fuck no! I found her so I’m going first!”

“Then I’m going next!”

“She’s got three holes so you both can go first,” Stacy suggested and moved away as they undressed and was careful not to block the cameras. Bill had taken a seat at the table but was turned to the side as not to watch the boys.

With her skirt still on, Kyle moved between her legs and pushed his cock into her without hesitation. Nick began untying her shirt and moved closer to her face, waving his cock at her. She shut her eyes and opened her mouth, taking his cock in to the opening of her throat. The other two boys sat on her bed fully dressed to watch.

“What’s going on with you two?” she asked the curious spectators as she sat on the other side of her bed. “Get naked and join in.”

“We have to wait until one of them is finished,” Brandon said not taking his eyes off of the action.

“No, you don’t. She has two hands. Let her jerk you off until one of them finishes and then you can take their place.”

“Really?”

“Sure. Two cocks aren’t anything for the slut. She’s a human fucking machine after all,” she said with a smile. He stood to undress but Jordan remained seated. “You too, you don’t have to wait.”

“That’s okay. I’ll wait.”

“No need to. Besides, if you don’t get started you might not get to fuck her at all. She doesn’t want to be late for her big party.”

He watched as Brandon knelt on the bed and guided her hand to his erection. He removed his shirt and jeans but left his underwear on. Stacy could see the small bulge in front and waited for him to continue. Instead, he sat back down.

“You don’t want to fuck her?”

“I’ll wait.”

“What’s your name?”

“Jordan.”

“Look, Jordan, she really wants to fuck all four of you at the same time, so get your cock out and let her play with it, okay?” He remained seated, staring at his friends sharing the pretty young Asian girl.

“Don’t be shy, she does this all the time.”

“I don’t.”

“What do you mean you don’t? Are you a virgin?” Slowly he nodded. “That’s really cool. Kyle was a virgin yesterday but she popped his cherry but good. She’ll pop yours too,” she offered. With a smile she turned her attention to the action on the bed and noticed Kyle had backed away from her and was staring between her legs.

“What’s up, Kyle?”

“Something’s wrong.”

“What do you mean?”

“She doesn’t feel the same as yesterday and I keep slipping out.”

“She’s just a little loose right now. She’s been a very naughty girl today. Just keep fucking her, its fine.” Aiming his cock to her pussy, he fell forward, slipping back inside.

“Hurry up will ya,” Nick moaned shuttering as she sucked him deep into her mouth.

Stacy moved closer to Jordan and reached around his waist to touch his cock. He jumped and moved away. “What’s wrong?”

“I dunno, it feels funny.”

“It feels nice though, right?” He didn’t answer and she moved closer.

“It will feel really nice once you get your cock into her pussy,” she whispered into his ear.

“Come on, Jordan, take off your underwear and get in there.” He shook his head.

“Come on, don’t be afraid.” His body tensed as she put her hand on his thigh.

“Want her to suck you first?” He gasped.

“I’m cumming!” Kyle cried out, slowing his thrusts.

“That’s it! Fill her slutty pussy with your cum!” Stacy shouted as she reached for Jordan’s cock once again.

“I’m going next!” Nick repeated. Stacy smiled as the next boy moved between her legs and pushed his cock inside of her without hesitation. Brandon moved to her face and shoved his cock into her mouth while Kyle sat on the edge of the bed to watch.

“Take off your underwear!” Stacy ordered, tugging at the waistband.

“Don’t make me rip the fuckers off!” Her voice was stern and loud.

“I don’t want to!” he responded standing to get away from the domineering older woman. She seized the opportunity and yanked his underwear down to his knees. Grabbing them he tried to pull them back up, only to meet resistance from her as the sound of tearing fabric filled the room. The more he pulled upward, the more she pulled downward, causing the elastic band to separate from the material. He was left holding nothing but the stretchy part as she pulled the rest to his feet.

“What did you do that for?!?” he cried out covering his privates with his hands.

“If you want to fuck her, you’ll have to be naked.”

“I don’t want to!”

“Why not? Are you gay?”

“NO! I’m not gay! I just don’t want to do it!”

The loud grunting from Nick interrupted their conversation as Stacy turned to watch his body jerking and his ass flexing as he emptied his balls into Ming. The muffled sounds slowly died out as he stopped moving.

“Next!” Stacy called out looking at Brandon.

Pulling his saliva-coated cock from her mouth he went to the side of the bed and waited for Nick to move aside. Stacy looked at his hard cock. Of the three of them he was the smallest. Kyle’s adult-sized cock was the largest and Nick’s was slightly shorter and not as thick. Brandon’s was hardly four inches long and not much thicker than her thumb. Sparse hair dotted his pubic region. It was obvious he recently started puberty and she wondered if he was able to cum yet. Nick rolled over and Brandon quickly replaced him, gasping as his cock entered her used, cum-soaked pussy.

“She’s really hot inside,” he announced. “And very wet.” Stacy smiled.

She was pleased that he didn’t say she was tight as she was sick of hearing it. Perhaps it’s because he’s too small to notice or maybe she’s been fucked so much lately she’s starting to get stretched out. She knew after tonight; her pussy would never be the same either way. She turned her attention to Jordan.

“Show me your cock.” He rapidly shook his head.

“Move your hands or I’ll do it for you!” Again, he shook his head.

“Nick, hold him down!”

Jordan squealed as the bigger boy moved toward him. Nick was the largest of the four and Jordan was by far the smallest. He was a late bloomer and still lacked body hair and muscle tone. Pushing him onto Stacy’s bed, Nick pulled his hands away from his crotch and pinned them above his head. She stared at his pathetic little cocklet and smirked. No wonder he was embarrassed.

Totally devoid of hair, his small nuts looked like a small albino walnut just below a pasty sprout of tiny meat. It was hardly the size of her pinky and flopped to the side like a dead anchovy. He was the only one uncircumcised and the foreskin was a third of his penis size. She wanted to laugh but thought he was humiliated enough already. He began crying as Kyle said something about his ‘baby’ cock.

“LET ME GO!” he cried out thrashing from side to side. Nick looked at Stacy for direction.

“Let him up.”

Still sobbing he turned over and covered his face, his shoulders shuddering from time to time.

“Don’t worry, Jordan, no one will say anything about this, right guys?” she asked staring at each of them.

The boys mumbled something of agreement. Brandon had stopped moving his hips while Nick wrestled with Jordan and resumed thrusting into her after he rolled over. Stacy’s attention turned to Bill and she slipped out of bed to go sit with him.

“You can fuck her next,” she informed him sitting in the chair beside him.

“I’ll pass. I just brought the boys here, that’s it.”

“You fucked her last night. She told me you did.”

“That was a mistake. I’m happily married and don’t want to do it again.” Smiling she reach onto his lap and touched his cock through his pants. He flinched but didn’t move her hand.

“Come on I know you want to fuck ‘er.” He didn’t respond. She squeezed harder.

“You just need a little encouragement,” she said standing.

Bill watched as she stood in front of him and pulled off her shirt, exposing a lacy bra, her large breasts spilling out from the top and sides. Facing him she straddled his lap to grid her crotch into his growing erection. Holding the back of his head she pulled his face into her cleavage and shook her chest back and forth.

“Please ... don’t,” he mumbled through broken speech.

“You know you like it. Why don’t you show the boys how a real man fucks a slut?”

“Like I said before, I don’t want to.” Smiling she turned to face the boys.

“What do you say, guys? Want to see Ole Bill fuck the slut?”

“YEA!” they cried out in unison.

“Come on, Dad, fuck her again.”

“Yea Mr. C, we want to see you fucking her,” Nick added.

“If you boys are finished it’s time to leave,” he said pushing Stacy from his lap.

“Come on, Dad, just do it,” Kyle begged smirking.

“I said no. Now everyone, get dressed, it’s time to go.”

“You don’t want me to tell mom about last night, do you?”

“Kyle you can stop with the threats! I’m not going to live my life afraid of you telling your mother that I had sex with another woman. If you want to tell her, go ahead!”

“I won’t have to if you just do it.”

“I won’t.”

“Okay, how about we make a deal? I won’t threaten to tell mom about you fucking her ever again if you fuck her this one last time.” The two locked eyes for several uncomfortable moments as Bill tried to gauge his son’s behavior. He had never known him to lie before, but he’s been acting differently ever since he hit puberty.

“You won’t tell your mother AND you won’t threaten to tell her, right?”

“Right. Just fuck her right now.”

“Kyle I really wish that you wouldn’t use that kind of language.”

“Do we have a deal?”

“This is the last time, got it?” he announced standing.

“The last time. I promise, Dad, I won’t tell mom about this!” He replied rejoicing.

Slowly making his way to the bed he looked at the petite young girl sprawled out like a toy doll cast to the side like trash. Her head was turned to the side, there were scratches and red splotches covering most of her torso and inner thighs. Cloudy slime leaked from her inflamed, hairless hole and accumulated along the crack of her ass.

“Come on, Dad, what are you waiting for?” he asked moving closer. With a lengthy, deep sigh Bill began removing his shirt. Jordan sniveled on Stacy’s bed and the other two boys joined Kyle to watch the older man undressing. It seemed more like a science experiment than having sex with a pretty young coed. Removing his pants, he tossed them behind him onto Stacy’s bed.

“WHOA!” Nick exclaimed staring at his left leg below the knee. “I didn’t know you had a fake leg!”

“I knew,” Brandon bragged. “I ain’t never seen it but I knew he had a fake one.”

“What happened to your leg?” Nick asked not taking his eyes from the shiny tan prosthetic.

“I lost it in an accident a long time ago,” he replied sliding his boxers down and stepping out of them. His cock wasn’t hard and drooped slightly below his sagging testicles.

“Make room for him boys,” Stacy said as he knelt on the bed next to her.

“Make her suck your cock, Dad,” Kyle suggested joining Jordan on the other bed. Brandon sat on the other side of the small cowering boy and all three stared at Nick, waiting for him to move out of the way. Instead, he pushed himself back against the wall and waited.

Shaking his head Bill moved closer, positioning himself between her parted legs. He was semi-erect but figured he try to enter her anyway. She was sloppy enough to side in without much effort and his cock rapidly swelled, stiffening within her as he slowly moved.

Glancing toward the three boys sitting on her bed Stacy smiled at the sight of Kyle pointing his cell phone toward his father fucking the little slut. She figured he was gathering information to later use to blackmail his father. He was only fourteen years old and already knew how to work the system. He noticed her staring and panicked. After she winked at him, he felt better and panned the camera along the two prone bodies. Once he showed this video to his father, he would never refuse him anything ever again.

The bed cried from the rhythmic lunges of the bulky man as he crashed repeatedly into her. His body covered hers and Stacy could hardly see the diminutive girl under his much larger size. The headboard began tapping against the wall as his thrusts intensified and she wondered if Pam would have something to say later. She smiled at the realization that as soon as these guys left, she would come over to use her enormous fake prick on her and she was probably more excited than Pam over the prospect.

Smiling at the thought, she wasn’t paying attention to the man fucking Ming until he began grunting like an aged, wounded bison. She giggled as an assortment of animalistic sounds were produced by the shuddering old man as he pumped his load into gasping girl. He had been fucking her steadily for about fifteen minutes and was wheezing and sweating like a triathlon athlete.

“Oh my god,” he panted rolling over and landing against Nick.

“I’m fucking her again,” Nick called moving over the winded man to get to Ming.

“Hold on, boys, no more tonight. She’s got to get ready for a party and it’s already getting late.”

“Just once more, please?” Nick begged kneeling between her parted legs. He lunged his cock into her before Stacy could reach him.

“I said no!” she growled pushing on his hip to dislodge him from her. He tried to get his cock back inside of her but his efforts were thwarted by the bigger girl as she rolled him over next to Bill.

“I said NO! She growled folding her arms over her hefty chest.

“Come on, I won’t be long! I didn’t really get a good chance to fuck her the first time!”

“That’s your fault, not mine. All I know is she’s got plans for tonight and they don’t include you guys. Get dressed and get the hell out or you can forget about ever fucking her again, understand?”

“If we leave now, can we fuck her again later?” Brandon asked hopefully.

“Yes. But you have to go right now. We don’t have a lot of time.”

“Come on, guys, let’s go,” Kyle suggested reaching for his clothes.

“I want to come fuck her again tomorrow.”

“Can I fuck her again tomorrow too?” Brandon asked pulling his shirt over his head.

“Sure, you can. We all can but we have to leave now,” he spoke with certainty. Grumbling under his breath, Nick climbed out of bed and leisurely picked up his clothes.

“That means you too, Bill,” Stacy said throwing his clothes between him and Ming. Like the boys, he sat up and quietly began to dress. Stacy felt good with herself in getting Bill to fuck her again. He seemed pretty adamant about not doing it but with the right strategy he was putty in her hands. She smiled the entire time they dressed and hurriedly guided them to the door.

“Thanks again for letting us fuck Ming again,” Kyle said as he led his friends to the door.

“Yea, thanks,” Nick added walking past the big-tittied woman. He couldn’t help but get an eyeful of her buxomness as he did.

Jordan was silent and didn’t make eye contact with her as he left and Brandon tried giving her a kiss as he approached the door. She turned her head and pushed him away.

“We can fuck her again tomorrow, right?” He asked standing in front of her.

“I’ll have to see about that. Have Kyle’s dad call me to see if she’s busy. He’s got my number.”

“Can we Mr. C?” he asked turning to face the older man just behind him.

“Please?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” he said scowling at Stacy. “This is a one-time deal.”

The three boys grumbled at his comment. Jordan was nowhere to be seen as he was already halfway down to the fourth floor, hastily trying to get away from everyone. He had never been so humiliated in his life!

Bill brushed past Stacy as he left, meaning to have a long, serious talk with the boys about what had happened. No one could ever find out what they did or he’d really be sorry. He was already regretting his decision to bring them there in the first place and if anyone said anything to anyone, he’d see the inside of a prison cell very quickly.

As they left Stacy shut the door and leaned against it and laughed uncontrollably at the sight of Ming sprawled out on the bed like a dying beached mermaid.

“That was the shits!” she exclaimed excitedly and stared at Ming lying motionless on the bed.

“Did you enjoy all that young cock? You know they’re all only fourteen-years-old and that’s jail bait, bitch! I’ve got you recorded having sex with three underage boys! You give me any lip and I’ll send a copy of it to the cops. Let’s see how you get out of that shit, cum-dump! You’re really fucked this time Ming, fucked big time!”

The knock at the door startled her. With a sour face she turned to open the door thinking that either Bill or one of the boys forgot something. As she pulled it open her grinning neighbor’s toothy smile beamed at her. In her left hand was a black bag and a bottle of red wine was in her right.

“Let’s get this party started!” she said smirking. Stacy stepped aside and opened the door wider.

“Come on in, she’s been looking forward to this all afternoon.”


“What’s goin’ on, boss?” Jerry asked nervous as the three men entered his office.

“What do you know about the whore that was here earlier?” Caesar asked sitting on the worn sofa. His two bodyguards stoically stood nearby.

“Which whore are you talkin’ ‘bout, boss? There’s been a lot of whores here today.”

“Don’t play dumb, Jerry. You know which whore I’m talking about. The little Asian whore that was with the two cops.”

“I’m sorry, boss. I didn’t mean nothin’ by it. Her name is Ming and she’s a freshman at Fremont.”

“Fremont? The community college?”

“That’s what she said.”

“She doesn’t even look old enough to be a freshman in high school, let alone a college student.”

“That’s all I know, boss.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.