Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

“Hey dad,” Kyle said opening the passenger door. Bill stared as his two friends piled into the backseat. He normally picked up Kyle after school but usually he was alone.

“Hi Kyle, what’s going on?”

“Is it okay if Brandon and Jordan spend the night?”

“Did they check with their parents?”

“They’re okay with it, right guys?” The boy chimed in together from the backseat.

“I guess it’s okay but we’ll have to ask your mother first.”

“She’ll be okay with it if you say it’s okay.”

“I guess it’s okay then,” he said putting the car into drive and pulling into traffic.

“Dad. Can we go visit Ming now?” Bill froze, glancing into the rear-view mirror for a reaction from the boys.

“Kyle, I thought we weren’t going to talk about that.”

“We’re not going to talk to MOM about that. I already told them what happened yesterday and they want to do it too.”

“Son, you know that’s not possible and you really shouldn’t have told anyone about it. We can get into a lot of trouble if they tell someone.”

“I only told Nick,” Brandon said grinning. “But he didn’t believe me.”

“You can’t tell ANYONE.”

“They’re my best friends and they won’t say anything, right guys?” He asked turning around to look at them. They spoke in agreement through mutual grunts.

“So, you’ll take us?”

“It’s not a good idea and you know why.”

“It will be our secret. Just like Steven is,” he said smirking.

“No. End of discussion.”

“Come on, please Dad. Jordan has never had sex and Brandon only had a blow job one time. But it doesn’t really count ‘cause it was from his cousin last summer.”

“KYLE!” Brandon yelled out at his friend’s secret disclosure.

“Don’t worry, my dad’s cool, aren’t you dad?”

“Yea, I’m cool,” he mumbled trying to change the subject.

“Guess what?” he asked smiling at his son. “I called Ginger today and asked about Steven. He’s turning fifteen this weekend and she’s having a birthday party for him. We’re welcome to stop by if you want to meet him.”

“Really?!? That’s cool dad, thanks,” he replied turning around to face the boys in the back. “Steven is my half-brother I told you about!”

“KYLE! You’re not supposed to talk about him, remember?”

“Relax dad, they’re not gunna say anything, right guys?”

“No sir,” Jordan replied as Brandon shook his head.

“You’re going the wrong way,” Kyle noted as they turned toward their home.

“No, I’m not. We’re going home.”

“I thought you were taking us to fuck Ming.”

“Kyle please watch your language, and I already said no.” With a loud sigh he watched as his son reached into his backpack for his cell phone.

“What are you doing?”

“Calling mom.”

“What for?”

“I want to ask her what she thinks is worse, you having an illegitimate son with a prostitute or you taking me to have sex with a college slut last night.”

“That’s not funny, hang up the phone.”

“Hi mom,” he spoke into the cell phone looking at his father.

“KYLE!”

“Oh, nothing much, dad just picked me and my friends up from school,” he added covering the mouthpiece with his hand.

“Well?” he asked raising his eyebrow. Bill exhaled deeply feeling sick to his stomach as beads of sweat formed on his forehead. His hands were shaking. He knew something like this would happen and silently cursed Dan for putting him in this situation.

“Okay, hang up,” he muttered making a left turn into a parking lot.

“Mom I actually call to tell you that dad is taking me and my friends to the arcades to play games for a while so we’ll be late getting home,” he smiled at his father.

“No, we won’t be home too late, I’ll make sure of that.” Ending the call he gloated at his victory over his father and turned to smile at his two friends.

“Don’t ever do that again,” he said making a U turn into traffic on his way toward the university.

“Then don’t make me,” he bantered pushing his phone back into his backpack. They drove just past his school before he spoke again.

“Turn right at the next street.”

“What for? Fremont is across town.”

“I want to pick up Nick. He’ll only believe us if he gets to fuck her too.”

“Kyle that’s really not a good idea.”

“Do I have to call mom back?” He asked reaching for his cell phone.

Swallowing hard Bill slowed the car down and signaled right. He knew he’d regret agreeing to this but didn’t have any other choice. The repercussions of his wife finding out about Steven were bad enough but allowing their underage son to have sex with Ming could land him in prison.


“There they are,” Stacy said noticing the black Crown Victoria heading their way. “You know what to do so don’t disappoint.” Struggling to sit up, she held onto the back of the front seat and looked in the same direction as Stacy.

They were the last guys in the world she wanted to have sex with. Not only were they too big for her, but they were too rough and insisted on both penetrating her at the same time. It would not be easy for her as the pain pill was already wearing off. Pulling on the handle, she pushed the door open and stepped out, walking slowly to the detective’s car. Marquis got out and smiled, holding open the back door for her to get in.

“Damn Ming,” Dan said grinning at her through the rear-view mirror. “It’s a good thing you’re with us or I’d have to arrest for indecent exposure! You really don’t want to leave anything to the imagination, do you?”

“That’s a sic shirt you have on,” Marquis added twisting in his seat to see her. “You look a little ‘perky’ today,” he added reaching over the seat to tweak her pert nipple. She sat silent as he squeezed her breasts one at a time. “Where do you want to fuck her?”

“I was thinking about the Motor Lodge.”

“That dive? Surely you can splurge for a little nicer place. How about the Motel 6? It’s cheap enough.”

“The Lodge is close by and besides I’m not paying for it, we’re using Cinnamon’s room. I know the owner won’t say anything about us bringing Ming there.”

“I’m just afraid of catching something. Lord knows when the last time he changed the sheets.”

“Hey, you don’t have to fuck her, just wait in the car.”

“Fuck that shit, man. My dick has been hard all day, especially after Ty said he fucked her.”

Ming listened to their conversation but didn’t pay them any attention. All she knew was that they were going to take her to a sleazy motel and fuck her until they were satisfied. It didn’t matter what she wanted or how she felt.

“There she is,” Dan said pulling to the curb and lowering the passenger window. Ming stared at the haggard older prostitute. She was a light-skin black woman with teased red hair sticking several inches out in every direction. She was perhaps in her late 30’s, had on a tight, leopard-pattern skirt and a black button-down half shirt, exposing her midriff. Her ample breasts spilled out from the top of the blouse and Ming noticed her pudgy stomach crisscrossed with stretch marks. She wore cheap gaudy jewelry around her neck, arms, wrist and fingers. Several second-rate tattoos were visible.

“Hey boys, lookin’ fo’ a little action?” she asked leaning into Marquis’s window.

“Sorry Cinnamon, we brought our own pussy this time,” Dan said jerking his head to the side. She glanced into the backseat and chuckled.

“Who dis kid is?”

“She’s not a kid, she’s eighteen.” Cinnamon laughed harder, shaking her head back and forth.

“Yea, and I’m eighteen too!” she replied staring at the nervous young girl cowering in the backseat. You boys don’t need no pup, you need a grown-ass woman to satisfy you.”

“She’s plenty woman enough,” Marquis said winking at her.

“I done fucked boat of you, honey, and I know she ain’t gunna be able to handle what you packin’. Hell, Marquis, you gunna split ‘er in half with dat big-ass cock of yours!”

“I’ve already fucked her and she handled me just fine.” She leaned farther into the car and scrutinized her. Ming felt uncomfortable and turned her gaze to the mat under her feet.

“Ain’t no way dat little rug rat could handle yo’ monster cock, honey, you bullshittin’ me!”

“I’m serious,” Marquis defended turning to look at Ming. “Tell her,” he said. Ming slowly nodded; her downward stare unwavering. The prostitute didn’t break her glower.

“Who your daddy is?” she asked staring at her. Ming didn’t know why she was asking about her father and remained silent.

“You heard me, gurl?” she asked raising her voice. “You bess be answerin’ me, gurl, ‘fore I reach back there and snap yo’ neck lik’a chicken!”

“Chung. Chung Wong,” she whispered still unsure why she asked about her father.

“Chung? I ain’t never heard of him. He new ‘round here?” Ming shook her head.

“It doesn’t really matter,” Dan chimed in. “Do you still use the Motor Lodge to do your dates?”

“Show do, honey, why you axin’?”

“We need to use the room for a while.”

“I don’t know ‘bout dat. What if I get a date?”

“Just do him in the car. We need a little discretion if you know what I mean.”

“You mean you don’t want nobody calling da cops ‘cuz you fucking an underage little girl in they motel?”

“She’s not underage, believe me.”

“She sho look like it. You know Caesar would love to get his hands on this sweet lit’l thang. He’d make a ton of money off dis litt’l honey in a heartbeat!”

“Well unfortunately that’s not going to happen. She’s just a little fuck toy we found for our own amusement.”

“When you done amusin’ yo’selves wid ‘er, let me know, we can work some ‘tin out.”

“Yea, maybe. Where’s your room key?” Reaching into her cleavage she pulled out a soiled, maroon plastic diamond-shaped key ring with a single key attached.

“I need dis back,” she demanded dropping it onto Marquis’s lap. She smiled and reached inside. “Damn, someone sho’ be excited!” she added squeezing his obvious erection. “If you change yo mind and want a real woman, you know where I be.”

“We’ll do that,” Dan said putting the car into drive and before raising the window.

Marquis turned around and smiled at her hoping to ease her discomfort. He could tell that she was visibly shaken by the encounter with the much larger and veteran prostitute and he wanted to assure her that there was nothing to worry about.

“Sorry about that,” Dan said looking at her through the rear-view mirror. He too noticed her odd expression as they drove toward the motel.

“Just stay away from Caesar,” Marquis said turning in his seat to fully see her.

“He’s a mean-ass-mother-fuckin’ pimp that will work your ass until you can’t even see straight. He’s got whore houses spread throughout the country and even has a few down in Mexico. He uses his Tijuana brothels as a training ground to break in the new girls before sending them to the U.S. to work. He keeps his girls high on drugs so that they can work longer and he’s really bad news, understand?”

“You don’t have to worry about him, Ming,” Dan said looking at her through the mirror. “He won’t bother you while you’re with us.” A block away he turned on the blinker as they pulled into a driveway of the worst motel she’d ever seen.

She has seen a lot of dilapidated business back in Taiwan, but this one made them look beautiful. How are they able to stay in business looking like that? Pulling in front of room 47 he put the car in park and opened the door.

“It’s show time,” he winked.

The room was worse than she imagined and the dank, musky smell was nauseating. It was dark as the heavy curtains blocked any sunlight from entering and the single-bulb lamp next to the bed put out minimal light. Dan flipped the bathroom light on, making the room regrettably easier to see. Several roaches scurried into the dark and she swore she saw a rat run behind the dresser. She was better off not knowing what it was.

The unmade bed was covered with various spots, some fresh, most old and several shades of brown. Used condoms were haphazardly strewn about along with multiple empty condom packages. The filthy carpet was worn and pockmarked with numerous cigarette burns, as was the sink and table. The faded walls were bare in most places as flakes of paint curled toward the ceiling, seeming to be frozen in time. She got a chill just from standing in the small, damp room.

Suddenly she was lifted from her feet as Marquis carried her to the double-size bed and placed her standing on the edge. She was nearly eye-level with him as he moved closer, placing his large dark lips over hers. She shut her eyes, not wanting to think about what was about to happen. His hands fumbled between them as he unknotted her shirt and pulled it away from her body. Her skirt was pulled down her legs and she stood naked, except for her shoes.

Without breaking his kiss, she heard his zipper seconds before feeling his overstuffed manhood pressing against her inner thighs. She sighed into his mouth as the swollen head pressed against her tender opening, forcing its way ever so slightly inside.

He applied more pressure and split her wider than possible, her soft elastic flesh gave way, allowing more of the engorged spear to slide inside. Her aching passageway expanded to the maximum as his manhood continued to slip deeper inside. That thing should not be able to fit inside of her, but somehow it was. She groaned softly and he broke their embrace.

“You like it?” he asked misinterpreting her reaction. Impaled and in pain she forced a smile as he moved in a little deeper. Movement from beside him drew her attention to Dan who was now fully naked, his horizontal erection swaying side to side as he walked. Getting into bed, he moved behind her and began kissing the small of her back, massaging her buttock.

“You’ve got such a nice, round ass, Ming,” he moaned kissing the area of her tail bone.

Marquis resumed his kissing, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Dan moved, getting on his knees behind her and rubbed his cock along her butt crack. Widening his legs, he lowered himself to better the angle and pressed firmly against her anus.

“Spread her cheeks for me,” he groaned to his partner with a raspy voice. Reaching behind her, Marquis placed a hand on each of her buttocks and pulled them apart. She gasped as Dan continued pushing his cock against the tight opening. Relaxing her anus as much as she could she squealed as the tip gradually forced its way inside.

The last time they raped her they did one in each hole at the same time and she felt as if they would rip her apart. Marquis had half of his cock inside of her pussy and wasn’t moving as Dan struggled to push more of his cock into her ass. She squeezed Marquis’s biceps as the pain became unbearable and released a garbled groan as Dan’s dick went in a few more inches.

A knocking at the door caused them both to freeze and Ming’s eyes flew open in surprise. The two men looked at each other and Dan quickly removed himself from her backside and she gasped from the sudden withdraw. Marquis was still inside of her, but prepared to move if this went sideways.

“Who is it?” he called stepping out of the bed.

“Jerry,” came a man’s voice from the other side.

“Jerry, we’re a little busy right now, come back later.”

“We need to talk and this can’t wait.” He glanced over to Marquis and Ming, still joined at the crotch.

“Give me a minute,” Dan screeched pulling his boxers over his legs. “Ming, get under the sheets.” Marquis moved away, tucked his deflating cock into his pants and zipped them.

“Who is Jerry?” Ming asked as Marquis pulled the soiled sheet over her to conceal her nakedness.

“Manages the motel.” The words were hardly out of his mouth when the door opened and the stranger barged in.

“What’s going on, Dan?” he asked staring at her from the doorway.

“What do you mean?”

“I know all of Caesar’s whores and she ain’t one of them. He don’t like whores hustling in his territory, especially not in his motel!”

“She’s not hustling. We just need a room for a while and borrowed Cinnamon’s.”

The intruder walked closer to the bed and Ming pulled the sheet to her chin to see what was going on. He was lanky and scary looking and had big, bulging eyes. His graying thin hair was in a long ponytail with yellowish teeth and pale skin. Amateur tattoos riddled his body and there were various sores on his face and arms. He had a thin, scruffy beard, wore dingy blue jeans and a dirty muscle shirt with several holes and stains on the front.

“They payin’ to fuck you, sweetheart?” he asked standing beside her. She quickly shook her head. He was very creepy looking and she just wanted him to leave.

“Still gettin’ freebies I see,” he added turning his attention to Dan.

“Every chance I get,” Dan replied with a chuckle.

“Caesar know you’re using Cinnamon’s room?”

“Probably not. We won’t be here long.”

“Dan, you know I’ll give you a free room when you need it for a while. I’m always happy to cooperate with the men in blue, you know that.”

“I didn’t want to go through the hassle of getting a key. I’ve used a few of the whore’s rooms before, what’s the deal?”

“I didn’t recognize this whore and don’t want any trouble from Caesar.”

“There won’t be any trouble.”

“Who you workin’ for, sweetheart?” He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

“I ... do not understand what you are asking.” He chuckled.

“Who’s your pimp?” he rephrased the question and gently brushed the lock of hair from her eyes.

“She’s not a whore,” Dan said moving closer.

“She looks like a whore. A young fresh one at that and as pretty as she is she’ll be worth a fortune!”

“Jerry, do you mind? We’re trying to have some quality time here and you’re interfering.”

“What’s your name, sweetheart?”

“Ming,” she mumbled not looking at the daunting man.

“Ming. That’s a pretty name for a very pretty girl,” he said pulling the top of the sheet down far enough to expose her breasts.

“What grade are you in, sweetheart?”

“I’m a freshman.”

“What high school?”

“Fremont University,” she replied and pulled the sheets upward slightly to avoid his touch. He chuckled.

“You’re a college girl, huh?” he asked smirking. “I went to college too. Got a degree from MIT. That’s why I’m working in this shit hole,” he said laughing at his joke.

“Jerry...?” Dan asked leaving it open-ended.

“You know, Ming, I’ve got a deal worked out with Caesar that I get my pick of his whores to fuck whenever I want and I make sure he doesn’t have any trouble, if you know what I mean.” His creepy intense stare never wavered from her face.

“Is that what this is about?” Dan snapped moving closer. “You want to fuck her!?!?”

“Yea, maybe,” he replied with a smirk. “I usually don’t get to fuck the fresh girls. By the time they’re on the street they’re old, loose, and used up. This whore is really nice,” he added touching her cheek with the back of his hand.

“I told you she’s not a whore but if you promise to shut up and leave, you can fuck her!” Dan shouted jerking out a chair to sit. Ming shot him a look of despair. Why are people so quick to let random men have sex with her?

“Just make it quick!”

Grinning a toothy smile, he pulled the sheet away from her body, lowering it to below her knees before whistling.

“Damn, sweetheart, you’re really something,” he said leaning forward to envelope her left breast with his mouth. He sucked hard, eliciting a soft squeal from her. He moved to the other and did the same, sliding his hand along her inner leg until he reached her privates. She flinched as a finger slid inside.

“Get on with it we don’t have all day, Jerry!” Dan barked shuffling his feet.

“I just want to enjoy this moment for a while,” he said releasing her breast just long enough to speak. Returning him mouth to her tender breast he began sucking, nibbling on the nipple. It felt like pins being stuck into her and she yelped, pushing on his head to make him stop. Smiling at her he kissed each one before standing to undress.

Turning away, she didn’t want to see him naked. Just the thought of this gross pervert touching her made her skin crawl. She heard the set of keys on his belt clinging like a dinner bell as he pulled down his dirty jeans. Staring at the wall, she watched from the corner of her eye as he pulled the tattered shirt from his bony torso. She felt movement on the bed as he knelt beside her.

“Suck it.” Swallowing hard she turned to face him.

It was just as gnarly looking as he was and bent sharply to the left. The head was misshapen, purplish, and much thicker than the shaft. There was a small sore at the opening and even thought the shaft wasn’t huge, the bumps and thick veins made it look scary.

Ming reached for it and wrinkled her nose at the putrid smell. The end of it was sticky and it felt like sand behind the head. She didn’t want to look at it let alone touch it but she knew she didn’t have a choice. Shutting her eyes, she opened her mouth and moved closer.

“Jerry, put this on,” she heard Dan say and felt something hit her leg. Opening her eyes, she noticed a condom package on the bed.

“What’s up with that?”

“I know you’re fucking Caesar’s whores and some of them have a disease or two. I’m not letting you infect Ming with anything so if you want to fuck her then put it on!” She exhaled a breath of relief.

“I ain’t got nothin’!” he protested.

“Wear it or get the fuck out.” Reaching for the package he tore it open before rolling it onto his penis. Ming felt better about it but still didn’t like having to have sex with him. He no longer seemed interested in oral sex and quickly moved between her legs, adjusting his cock to line the head with her hole. Pushing forward he slid inside and moaned.

“Nice and tight,” he grunted pressing his pubes into her skin. “So much better than those tired old whores ‘round here!”

Putting his weight on her, he pressed her body hard into the damp, worn mattress. She turned her head as his skeletal chest smashed against her face. His stale cigarette body odor was bad, but it was much worse smelling his putrid arm pit. His bent, misshapen penis rubbed hard on one side, making her tender insides even more painful. Hooking his hands under her shoulders he began thrusting harder, driving himself faster and deeper into her.

His sweat dampened her skin, causing his body to slide up and down with every stroke, filling her pours with his stench. She retched several times, struggling to keep the bile from entering her throat. He was by far the worse person she ever had to have sex with and prayed for a quick finish.

He droned on and on, plunging repeatedly into her body over and over and over, extending her misery. Dan began making commits about him taking too long and soon Marquis was encouraging him to ‘hurry’. His pace quickened but there seemed no end to his tormenting as he continued to pump in and out of her body.

The bed began squeaking as he pumped as hard as he could into her, pounding his body repeatedly into hers. Thankfully he wasn’t huge or she wouldn’t survive his vicious assault. Silently she prayed the condom wouldn’t break as she did not want his putrid slime inside of her and what if he had a disease?!?

“I’m cummmmmmmmming!” he screamed, after what seemed like forever, startling her for a moment. The rapid contractions of his cock confirmed his announcement and soon he stopped moving as a few final pulses completed her torment. His body remained immobile as his weird cock suddenly lost firmness and pulled away from her constricting walls. He wheezed and coughed frantically as he tried to catch his breath.

“You’re done,” Dan told him moving closer to the bed. “You got what you wanted, time to leave.”

Lethargically he raised off of her, giving her relief and fresh air for the first time since he started. Lifting her head, she stared beyond her stomach and prayed the condom held. She felt better after noticing it was still in one piece and the tip was filled with a yellowish substance. Thank god it didn’t break!

The two men watched as he dressed and made snide remarks about her size, age, and ‘shitty’ performance. Ming didn’t want to listen but couldn’t tune him out. Dan walked him to the door and slid the chain on as soon as he was outside.

“Sorry about that,” he said walking back to the bed to sit next to her. Ming didn’t know how to respond and faked a smile.

“Marquis, get me a warm towel.” He wet a rag and tossed it in Dan’s direction. Gently he began rubbing it on her, washing away some of Jerry’s sweat and stench.

“I could smell that asshole halfway across the room,” he said smiling. Ming wanted to scream for him to try getting raped by him up close but kept her voice.

“Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?” Marquis asked moving onto the bed. Grabbing her feet, he spread them apart, widening her legs before kneeling between them. Bracing herself for what she knew was about to happen, she gripped the loose sheet and shut her eyes when she felt the elastic tip of his cock pushing against her tender hole. When will this end?

Boring its way inside, his massive cock seemed to go places never traveled before. She grunted as he went too deep but he seemed not to stop. Her body tensed when it felt as if he was pushing against her lower stomach. Her hands flew to his hips as he sank another inch inside.

“Damn, I don’t think I’ve ever been this deep inside of you before,” his voice rumbled. Slowly he pulled back, lifting her butt from the mattress briefly as he forced his way back inside.

“Roll ‘er over,” she heard Dan command and Marquis stopped moving. Pinning her body to his, he rotated onto his back, taking her with him like a rag doll.

She ended up on top of him with his cock still wedged deep inside. Dan quickly moved between their legs and leaned forward, rubbing his cock against her butt crack. In this position she had no place to go and was trapped between them as his cock pushed relentlessly against her puckered brown hole. Little by little it was forced into her butt, stretching her nether hole beyond capacity. She swore she could feel something tearing but only briefly.

“Fuck she’s getting so tighter!” Marquis panted as he felt Dan’s cock stretching the thin membrane separating them.

“Hang on partner, she’s about to get a whole lot tighter,” he gasped applying more pressure. The pain took her breath away as the two of them struggled to fit both of their huge cocks into her immature body at once. Either of them alone would be too much, but together it was unbearable.

“Didn’t you say before that I could fuck her ass next time?” Marquis asked still holding her buttocks spread wide.

“Yea, and you still can. I’m just opening her up for you,” he replied jabbing harder into her. She grunted as the last few inches slipped in, stuffing her body beyond its ability. He withdrew several inches and then quickly sank back in.

“Feels like you’re jerking me off,” Marquis commented at the sensation of Dan’s cock rubbing back and forth between her thin partition.

Ming couldn’t move and the agony was too much. They began moving in and out in opposite strokes at first and gradually becoming synchronized. It felt like one big cylinder stretching her privates before too long and she wasn’t sure if she could handle much more. The pair continued for several agonizing minutes while her fists tightly gripped the soiled sheets.

“Let’s switch,” Marquis suggested after several minutes and released his hold on her butt as Dan slowly pull out of her. Marquis pushed at her body to lift her off of him and then spun her around, turning her toward Dan.

“Damn, Ming, your asshole is gaped big time!” he announced. That was not what she wanted to hear. Spiting on his hand, he rubbed the saliva on the head of his fat cock and reached for her.

“Sit on my dick, babe,” he said pulling her to straddle him. Squatting above his privates, she lower herself until her aching butt hole came in contact with it. Several unsuccessful attempts later and he was no closer to getting inside of her butt than when they started. He was just too large.

“Switch positions,” Dan said moving aside. Tossing her lithe body aside, Marquis sat up and pulled her to lay where he was. She laid on her side looking up at him, unsure of what he wanted.

“Lay on your tummy,” he instructed. Following his order, she winced when he climbed onto her backside and began probing between her butt cheeks with is cock. Eventually he found the right place at the right angle and the head tore its way into her. Nothing that big had ever been back there and the muscle unsuccessfully resisted his intrusion.

With a firm cock and a lot of determination, her resistance was broken as more of his thickness entered her. She squealed as it slowly redirected the shape of her colon, straightening the bend and sliding impossibly deep. With short, labored breaths, Ming tried to control the pain, wondering if that is what childbirth felt like. It was already very far inside but he kept pushing, creating enormous pressure in her stomach and an overwhelming urge to have a large bowel movement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.