Coed Slut - Cover

Coed Slut

Copyright© 2022 by wetfly6969

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A timid, foreign college freshman is subjected to deception, exploitation, and abuse after a campus rape shatters her virtuous world. Will her roommate and only friend help her, or will her orderly way of life be permanently shattered?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

Ming had an uneasy feeling as they turned into the huge shopping mall. She felt dirty and sticky from the waist down and had been sitting on a pool of wetness for the past ten minutes. Stacy was humming to the music of an unfamiliar song on the radio, obviously satisfied with herself, but at least she wasn’t tormenting her.

“I only have one hundred dollars,” Ming reminded her.

“Don’t worry, we’ll manage,” she replied reaching over to pat her bare thigh, pulling her legs further apart.

“Think of your pussy as wealth,” she added pushing her finger against the opening of her privates.

“And it’s time to spread the wealth!” She chuckled and sank a finger inside to the second knuckle.

“I do not understand,” Ming gasped and watched as her tormentor’s fingernail appeared and disappeared at regular intervals.

“You will, trust me.”

“When we get there may I use the restroom? I should clean up,” she asked not wanting to walk around the mega-mall the way she was.

“Why? You’re just gunna get dirty again,” she said smiling.

“My, um, pussy,” Ming forced herself to say, “is full of cum.” She managed to compel a smile although she was feeling nauseous from just saying the dirty words.

“That will just make it more interesting, huh?”

Pulling the car into an empty stall, Stacy quickly got out then berated the younger girl for taking so long. Ming tugged at the skirt, hoping to hide a little more of her body but only managed to pull the waist below her pronounced hipbones. It was still much too short to be out in public.

“We don’t have all fuckin’ day!” she shouted as Ming stood near the car futilely adjusting her clothes. “The first thing we need is shoes,” she informed her grabbing her by the elbow to hurry her stride.

“I fuckin’ hate those flats you’re always wearing.”

In the middle of the day the mall wasn’t as crowded but there was still a lot of people. She could feel everyone staring at her, see them whispering or pointing and even had someone loudly call her a ‘slut’ when they passed. Stacy smiled mischievously.

“How does it feel to be called a slut?” she asked pulling her towards Macy’s. Ming didn’t respond but cringed when some older man walked right in front of them and took a picture of her with his cell phone.

“Looks like you’re popular.”

Keeping her head down Ming allowed herself to be guided into the women’s shoe department and unenthusiastically looked at the tables of shoes. She would never wear any of those.

“How about these?” Stacy called to her from across the department. Ming looked and winced. It was a pair of ankle boots with a very high and very pointed heel. There was no way she could walk in those.

“Come try them on. What’s your size?” Lethargically she joined her tormentor.

“Thirty-five, er, I mean four and a half,” she mumbled when she remembered the US shoe size was different.

Looking around for a salesperson she pointed out a guy in his late 20’s.

“He’s kinda cute, huh?” she asked nudging Ming in the ribs.

“Stacy, these cost $89,” she whispered concerned about spending all of her money on a pair of shoes.

“That will take a lot of my money.” Stacy was too occupied waving at the cute guy to pay her any mind.

“You ladies need any help?” a deep voice came from behind them. They turned to see a tall, gray-haired man standing there. Stacy gave him the once over. Full head of gray hair, black, thick-rimmed glasses, uneven complexion, and a nose that seemed a little too large for his face. She looked at his name badge.

“Thank you, Herb,” she said smiling at him. “My friend is interested in these,” she said pushing the shoe into his chest. “Do you have this in a four-and-a-half?”

“Most of our sized start at five, but I’ll check,” he said taking it into the back.

“I like these too,” Stacy said holding up a pair of black stilettos with a crisscross strap. “And these too,” he added handing Ming a pair of high heeled shoes.

“I cannot walk in those,” she commented shying away when the younger salesman approached.

“Sorry, did you need to try on a shoe?” he asked staring at Ming.

“Do you have these in a four-and-a-half?” Stacy asked handing both shoes to him.

“Let me check on that,” he said scurrying away, taking a long look at the scantily dressed girl.

“Have a seat over here,” Stacy said pulling Ming by the arm. Ignoring her protests, she pushed the smaller girl into the seat, smiling as her legs flew up, exposing everything she had to any on-lookers. Trying to restore some modesty, Ming adjusted the skirt and squeezed her knees together to cover what she could.

“I have it in a five,” Herb stated pulling one of the boots out of the box. “Shall we try it on?”

Horrified Ming looked up at Stacy.

“Sure. We want to make sure it fits before we buy it.”

Kneeling in front of her, he lifted her left foot and removed her shoe. Stacy smiled as she heard him gasp once the front of her skirt moved to fully exposed her bald naked pussy to him. He froze for several long seconds as he stared between her legs.

“Does it fit?” Stacy asked interrupting his gaze. Swallowing hard he began pushing the boot onto her foot, causing her legs to spread wider and exposing more of her privates. It took him much longer to put it on than normal. He repeated the process with the other shoe, relishing the view of the much younger girl’s pussy.

“Stand,” he said helping her to her feet. Unaccustomed to heels, she wobbled, hanging onto the older gentleman for support. He was all too happy to assist.

“How do they feel?”

“Strange. I have never walked in shoes like this before.”

“They’ll take some getting used to,” he said smiling at her.

“We’ll take them,” Stacy said flopping on the seat next to her.

“Very well, I’ll have them at the counter if you want to look around,” Herb said stooping down once she returned to her seat. Slowly he removed and boxed them before heading to the sales counter.

“I only have one of these in a four-and-a-half,” the voice came from the side. “The other I have in a five,” he added bending down in front of Ming. Stacy placed her hand on her thigh and pulled on her leg, causing the small skirt to ride up higher. The younger man’s mouth dropped open as her pussy came into full view. Like a statue he remained motionless until Stacy cleared her throat.

“Are you going to put it on her or not?”

“Uh, sorry, I was, um, sorry,” he stuttered reaching for her ankle and slipping on the stiletto.

“How much are these shoes?” Ming asked concerned about not having enough. The boots will take most of what she has on the card.

“They’re actually on sale right now for only $49. Normally they’re $69 and the others are only $39 every day.” She leaned over to Stacy.

“I do not have enough money for both of these.”

“I said don’t worry, Ming, so just chill out,” she huffed before smiling. “You may not have any money, but you have plenty of wealth, remember?” Ming was confused by her statement but didn’t question her.

“Would you stand?” the younger man asked holding out his hand to help her. She read his name tag. Swaying back and forth and struggling to keep her ankle from turning, Ming stood, holding Austin’s hands for balance.

“Feel nice?” he asked.

“I do not think I can walk in these.”

“Heels take practice,” he said smiling.

“We’ll take them,” Stacy said reaching out to pull her back into the chair.

“Excellent! Do you want to keep shopping?” he asked undoing the clasp but keeping his stare between her legs.

“No, I think we have enough for now,” she said standing. Glancing to the sales counter she noticed Herb glaring at them. She went over to talk to him at the sales counter.

“Was he helping you first?” He asked as she approached.

“No, you both are helping us.”

“We work on commission so I’ll have to ring up the boots separately.”

“That’s fine. Listen, my friend really likes these boots but she’s a little short on cash and was hoping to work out something.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I guess what I mean is that she’s willing to let you fuck her if you buy her the boots.”

“WHAT!?!?” He gasped with widened eyes.

“That’s the deal. I know you get a discount here so it won’t actually cost you much.” He looked over to Ming and Austin talking.

“How old is she?”

“My age. She just looks young because she’s tiny. And Asian.” He swallowed hard but didn’t take his eyes from the young pretty girl.

“I normally don’t do this, you know.”

“I know,” Stacy said figuring that as homely as he was, he couldn’t get very many offers for sex.

“When do you, I mean, does she want to meet?”

“Right here, right now.”

“HERE?!?”

“Why not? You have a storeroom for the shoes so why not take her in there? I can stand by the door and watch out for you.”

“Has she done this before?”

“Lots of times. She’s just too shy to ask for it, but she wants it, trust me.” He glanced back at Ming.

“Um, okay,” he mumbled while still staring at the girl young enough to be his granddaughter.

“Great. You go into the storeroom and I’ll send her in there. Oh, and you’ll probably need this,” she added pulling out a condom from her purse. Giving one last look to Ming he headed toward the door, typing in the code before opening it. Stacy rejoined Ming with a smile and interrupted Austin’s conversation.

“Ready to pay for the boots?” Ming blushed, reaching for her wallet.

“Not that way!” Stacy snapped and pulled on her arm to get her away from Austin. “Come here, I’ll explain it to you,” she said as they walked toward the storeroom.

“THAT IS PROSTITUTION!!” Ming gasped standing outside the ajar door after Stacy informed her of how she was going to get the boots.

“Not really, it’s exchanging goods for services. It happens millions of times every day.”

“I could be arrested for that!”

“Ming stop worrying. No one is going to arrest you. Just go in there, let him fuck you and he’ll buy you the boots. It’s that simple.”

“It is one thing to have sex with strangers but something else to break the law.”

“You are breaking the law by not doing it, Ming,” Stacy snipped and scowled at her.

“You signed a contract agreeing to do whatever I tell you to do and by not following my instructions, you’re breaking the law! I can have you arrested for that you know.”

“Stac, ur, Mistress, please do not make me do this.”

“Would you rather me send that video to your father?” Ming’s eyes widened and she stood silent for several seconds.

“Well?”

“No,” she mumbled.

“Then do it.” Slowly she nodded her head and pushed open the door. The old man was standing near a table a few feet away with his pants around his ankles with his penis hard, erect, and wrapped in a condom. She swallowed hard and entered.

From the doorway Stacy began recording with her cell phone from the time he effortlessly lifted her onto the small table and stepped between her legs.

“She’s not supposed to be in there,” she heard Austin’s voice from behind her. Keeping her phone on the action, she turned to talk to the younger man.

“Look, Ming really likes those shoes but she’s a little short on cash.”

“We accept credit cards.”

“That’s not my point, Austin. She wants the shoes, but she doesn’t want to pay for them.” He looked at her with a dumbfounded expression.

“If she doesn’t pay for them, how does she expect to get them?”

“Like this,” she said pushing open the door for him to see into the storeroom. His eyes and mouth opened wide with shock. Reaching into her purse she pulled out a condom.

“Herb is paying for her boots. Want to pay for her shoes?”

“I can’t do that! I mean they won’t let us do that. I could get into trouble,” he gasped but kept watching as Herb sawed back and forth between her thin legs.

“Why not? As long as SOMEONE pays for the shoes, they don’t care who does it. It’s not like we’re stealing them. You’ll get some pussy, she gets some shoes, and the store gets their money. Everyone wins!” He turned to look at Stacy to make sure that she wasn’t joking.

Looking back into the storeroom he watched as the older and much larger man slammed into the small girl with powerful thrusts. She looked tiny compared to his size and he wondered how she was able to have sex with him. It didn’t seem physically possible and he wasn’t being gentle.

“What’s it gunna be? I’m sure I can find someone at J C Penny’s to take her up on the offer.” The older man began wheezing and panting as his thrusts intensified.

“You know you want to, Austin.” Watching his coworker standing between the beautiful young girl’s legs, shuddering and groaning, he made up his mind. Reaching for the condom he took it from her before shoving it into his pocket.

“You’ve made the right choice,” she said with a smile.

From the doorway they watched as Herb finished and slowly back away from between her legs gasping and sweating from exertion. It took him a couple of minutes to compose himself and pull his pants back up before he noticed the pair watching.

Moments later Herb brushed past them with a huff as he wiped his brow and adjusted his belt in the process. Stacy nudged Austin, signaling it was his turn. Pushing open the door he entered, unfastening his pants as he walked closer to the girl still perched on the table with her legs opened.

Ming was slumped against the wall, her neck and shoulders pressed firmly against the wall with her butt right at the edge of the narrow table. Her legs drooped over the side lifelessly. Her head was turned to the side as she didn’t want to look at him and her eyes were tightly shut. She hated doing this but what could she do?

White viscid fluids dripped from reddened slit like molasses, pooling on the floor below her. The once knotted shirt was wide open, exposing her small, cone-shaped nipples, not much larger than a pair of golf balls. He reached for one, squeezing the soft, pliable flesh.

“You are very pretty,” he moaned, leaning over to suckle the unattended nipple. “I can’t believe someone like you would let strangers fuck you for the price of a pair of shoes.” She moaned at the suggestion that she was ‘allowing’ them.

“You like that, huh?” he asked switching his mouth to the other nipple. She felt his finger slide into her privates and grunted again. A second one soon followed and then a third.

“You let Herb fuck you without a condom?” He asked as he pulled his mouth away.

“Your friend gave me this but since you don’t mind taking cum, I’m not putting it on,” he said dropping the condom on the table next to her. Ming gripped the front of the table for support as he spread her legs farther apart and stepped between them.

With her eyes tightly shut she flinched as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down along her crack before applying pressure. He wasn’t as thick as Herb and it seemed to enter her easier than most. Was it because he was smaller or was she just getting ‘broken in’? She didn’t want to open her eyes to find out.

His hips bucked back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of her in a fluid motion. He was not harsh or aggressive like the other man and maintained a steady pace. The sloppy smacking sounds of him crashing into her resonated throughout the area, giving her a sickening feeling. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw Stacy standing just inside the door way holding her phone in their direction. She groaned at the thought of another rape being recorded to use to blackmail her.

“You like that, huh?” Austin asked pulling on her hips to move her closer to the edge. His thrusts became harder and faster. Her head bounced off of the wall every time he stabbed into her, causing her to grunt from the impact. “I can’t believe how tight you are,” he mumbled digging his fingers into her skin.

“I’m about to ... cum,” he informed her after a few minutes and stopped thrusting very deep into her. Seconds later she felt the familiar jolting of his cock as it spit more semen into her already overflowing hole. She sighed softly.

“WOW!” he exclaimed holding his cock lodged inside of her until his breathing slowed. “That was great.” He slowly backed away and a surge of liquids poured from her tender opening.

“SHIT!” he muttered. “You’re making a mess!” Quickly reaching for a crumpled ball of paper shoe stuffing, he pushed it inside of her to stem the flow. She flinched as the rough article pricked her tender skin.

“Thanks for letting me fuck you,” he added and zipped his jeans.

Ming sat up, wanting nothing more than to get out of there and hide forever. It was humiliating enough having to walk around wearing hardly any clothes but now she’s having sex with total strangers so they will buy her shoes! That would surely kill her father if he ever found out.

“Let’s go!” Stacy barked from the doorway.

“I’ll help you down,” he said grabbing her by the waist. Sliding off the table, she slipped on the puddle of slime beneath her feet.

“Whoa, be careful,” he warned. Getting her footing, she smoothed out her skirt and retied the shirt, giving herself whatever dignity, she could gather. The ball of paper stuffed inside of her felt awkward and scratchy but she didn’t protest or remove it.

“You’d better leave before my manager catches you in here,” he cautioned.

“We’re going!” Stacy sniped grabbing Ming’s wrist when she was close enough. “Don’t forget to pay for the shoes!”

“I’ll ring you up right now,” he said holding open the door for them to leave. Herb was talking to a customer and smiled at them as they left the storeroom. The trio went to the sales counter where Austin rang up the sale, pulling out his Macy’s card. “I’m not supposed to ring up my own sale, but then I’m not supposed to have sex in the storeroom either so I guess it’s okay,” he nervously joked with a smile. “I’ll put the receipt in the bag.”

“Tell him ‘thank you’, Ming.”

“Thank you,” she muttered not lifting her head to look at him.

“Next week we have pumps on sale, if you want to come by again,” he smiled a toothy grin.

“We might just do that,” Stacy told him handing the bags to Ming. “Move.”

“I should clean up,” she whispered as they left the department. Stacy ignored her, turning toward the junior’s department.

“I bet they have some nice clothes here, let’s take a look. Ming grumbled knowing what she would have to do for them. The pair shopped around as Stacy picked out every slutty outfit she could find. Ming made a face at each one as she’d never be caught wearing any of those things. She felt a little better when she saw the only salesperson working in the department was an older woman.

“Excuse me, Ma’am,” a middle-aged man called out to the older woman as he approached her. “I’m looking for something to buy my daughter, any ideas?”

“How old is she?”

“Thirteen, and I’m totally lost.”

“Let me show you a few things over here,” she said walking toward the corner.

“What do you think about this blouse, Ming?” Stacy asked distracting her from the saleswoman’s conversation. She turned to see the white, translucent fabric she was holding up. It was so transparent that Ming could clearly see through the front and back of it.

“You’re an extra small, right?”

“I do not think that would be good for me to wear.”

“Why not?”

“I can see right through it.”

“That’s the point!” she said winking.

“Perhaps it comes with another shirt to wear under it.”

“It doesn’t matter it’s only $20 and we’re buying it.” Ming didn’t protest. She must continue the facade of wanting to do this in order fool Stacy.

“It will look good with this, don’t you think?” she asked holding up a short leather skirt. Ming swallowed hard. It looked shorter than the skirt she had on, which didn’t really cover much at all. She forced a smile and nodded.

“Yes. I think they will look nice together.”

“Let’s find your size.”

Ming’s attention was drawn back to the saleslady helping the man find something for his daughter. She was lucky to have a father like him. Her own father never bought her clothes but relied on her mother to do the shopping. That was their way.

“GOT IT!” Stacy announced holding up the black skirt. “Try it on,” she said handing it to her. Ming looked around for a dressing room. “What are you doing?”

“Looking for the dressing room.”

“Why? Just put it on here.” Her eyes widened. “No one can see and it will be a lot faster.”

“But...” she started to protest but knew it would be in vain.

Stepping behind the rack in the corner she unzipped her skirt and allowed it to drop to her feet before sliding the leather one up her legs. She went quickly to minimize the chance of being seen by anyone. Pulling the zipper closed she breathed a sigh at getting away with it. Turning she noticed the customer staring at her from across the department with his mouth open. Did he see her naked?

“It looks great!” Stacy announced spinning the slender girl around to see the back.

“You look sooo fuckin’ hot! I bet it will look even better with the shirt on,” she added extending her hand holding the see-through blouse.

“Perhaps I should try that on later,” she said noticing the man still watching.

“Nope, try it now. I want to see what they look like together.” With a heavy sigh Ming unknotted the shirt and pulled it over her shoulders, tossing it onto the rack. One arm crossed her chest to cover her tiny breasts while the other reached for the blouse. Stacy dropped it. “Oops.”

Stooping over Ming reached for the shirt and turned away from the gawking man to put it on. In her haste she struggled to get her left arm in, exposing herself for longer than she wanted. She heard a crash and looked over to see that an older man had walked into one of the displays right in front of her. Did he see her too? Fumbling with the buttons Stacy slapped her hand.

“Don’t button it, they only get in the way. Tie it like the other shirt.” With shaking hands, she did what she was told, feeling the tears welling up. It was awful. The shirt concealed nothing and she could not only clearly see her nipples but could see the shape and color of them too!

“You’re the bomb, Ming,” Stacy complimented. “You’re gunna give every guy you meet a fuckin’ boner wearing this shit!”

“I hope so,” Ming groaned, wanting Stacy to believe she liked it so she wouldn’t make her buy it. “That would be amazing!” Stacy gave her a weird expression.

“Do you need assistance?” The saleswoman asked from the other side of the display.

“No, we got it,” Stacy replied with a smile.

Ming noticed the man she had been helping was pretending to search through the rack of clothes nearby and the man that had ran into the display was lingering around and watching her too. A third man was now in the department and kept glancing her way every few seconds. It was funny that there were three men shopping in the junior’s department but no women.

“Let me know if you need help,” the woman said turning to leave.

“Okay, change back,” Stacy ordered moving out of the way to allow the spectators a better view. Ming quickly looked at them all trying to hide the fact they were watching her and exhaled. Untying the knot she pulled the sheer blouse off, tossing it on the rack before slipping her other shirt back on. Repeating the process with her skirt, she stood holding the two articles for Stacy.

“Can we get them and leave?” Ming asked noticing a fourth man was now watching. Why are all these men in the teenage girl’s department!?!?

“We’ll have to arrange payment first.”

“I have enough money to buy them. Let’s just leave, okay?”

“You don’t get it, do you? Why spend your money when there are men willing to buy it for you?” Ming groaned as Stacy grabbed the clothes and headed toward the man who had been shopping for his daughter. The man that had bumped into the display left, leaving the other two men gawking at her.

“Did you find something for your daughter?” Stacy asked approaching him.

“Huh? Um, yes I did. Thank you.”

“Do you think she’d like something like this?” She asked holding out the skimpy clothing.

“Oh, no, my daughter wouldn’t be caught dead wearing something like that and my wife would kill me if I bought it for her!”

“It looked good on my friend, didn’t it?”

“Huh?”

“I saw you watching her. You were staring pretty hard.”

“I was just surprised to see someone her age exposing herself like that. I was shocked.”

“How old do you think she is?”

“Fourteen. Maybe a little younger?”

“She’s a freshman at Fremont U. She’s eighteen, almost nineteen.” He looked back over squinting his eyes.

“I’m Stacy by the way,” she added extending her hand.

“Kevin,” he replied smiling as he shook her hand.

“Look, Kevin, my friend has a little problem and she’s hoping you can help her with it. She’s going to a party tonight and wants to wear this,” she said holding up the skimpy skirt and translucent blouse,

“but she’s a little short on cash. Think you can help her out?”

“Help out? how?”

“You could buy it for her,” she suggested with a smile.

“Why would I do that? I don’t even know her.”

“How about a trade? You buy her these and she’ll let you fuck her.”

“WHAT?!?!” he nearly shouted as the pitch of his voice rose.

“You can’t be serious!”

“I know you like her or you wouldn’t have been staring at her changing like that.”

“I was just curious, that’s all. I’m a married man!”

“You act like married men don’t cheat on their wives. Come on, who’s to know?” Tentatively he looked back at the young girl lingering near the clearance rack.

“It’s only about eighty dollars and I’m sure you can afford that,” she prodded.

“I can’t put it on a charge card, my wife checks it every month.”

“Cash works.”

“I don’t think I have that much with me,” he said pulling out his wallet and rifling through the bills. “I only have six-seven dollars.”

“That should be enough. I think she’s got a few dollars with her,” she replied taking the money from him and grabbing his arm.

“Wait, where would we do this?”

“Here.”

“HERE!?!? You can’t be serious! There are people around and they have security camera everywhere!” he said looking toward the ceiling at the small dark domes.

“Trust me she’s done this before and never got caught.”

“No, I’m not comfortable doing it here. Give me my money back.”

“Don’t be such a prick, Kevin. I’ll distract the saleswoman, Ming will hid in the clothes rack and you can fuck her in the corner. No one will ever know what’s going on.”

“I don’t want to do it here. We could be arrested! Let’s go somewhere else.”

“Are you paying for the room?”

“No. I can’t.”

“Then it’s out of the question. Come on, it will be quick and easy, no one will know, trust me,” she said noticing his hesitancy.

“You know you want to fuck her. I can see it in your eyes.” He swallowed the saliva building in his mouth.

“She could be one of your daughter’s friends, huh?” She smiled when he let out a soft groan.

“I know you’ll like her pussy, she’s really tight,” she added tugging on his arm. He allowed her to lead him to the corner display.

“Ming, this is Kevin,” she said smiling. Ming bowed slightly, keeping her eyes focused on the floor. “He offered to buy you the clothes, isn’t that right, Kevin?”

“Y ... yes,” he stuttered.

Moving behind the rack, Stacy parted the clothes, spreading them about two feet apart.

“Get inside,” she ordered staring at Ming. Slowly the girl complied, stepping over the bottom bar and ducking to avoid hitting the top of her head on the top one.

“Here’s a condom,” she added reaching into her purse. Moving to the opposite side, she pushed her phone though the layer of clothes and began recording.

Kevin stood in shock. Was this really happening? Is this a dream? His mouth was dry but the throbbing erection snaking down his pants leg told him it was real. Ming bend at the waist and grabbed onto the legs of the rack for support. He gasped as the short skirt rode up, exposing her butt crack. Leaning closer he noticed a tissue just inside of her pussy. Curious he reached for it and slowly pulled it out.

It was saturated with a slimy substance that clung to it like paste. Mostly it was clear with white flakes, but in some places it was murky. As he pulled it away the goo stretched with the tissue until it broke free and fell to the carpet with a thud. A long trail slapped against the back of her leg, reaching to just below her calf.

“Dear god, is ... is that semen?” he asked staring at the soaked paper. He dropped it to the floor and quickly unzipped his pants. He had never done anything like this before and even though he was deathly afraid of getting caught, his cock was guiding him to do the unthinkable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.