Disciplining My Bratty Step-daughters - Cover

Disciplining My Bratty Step-daughters

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Step-Father becomes the Master of his Step-Daughters

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

“Dammit Jill, I married you on the condition I could discipline your bratty daughters if necessary. They are old enough to move out and start their own lives but they mooch off of us because they can. If they are going to stay under my roof then they need to obey my rules.”

“Not like THAT!”

“What do you suggest? take away TV for a week? Ground them? They blew my friend Ralph and then stole his credit card and bought cocaine,” I asked.

“We don’t know they bought cocaine. They withdrew the maximum amount of cash and could have bought anything.”

“Sure, maybe it was a father’s day gift for $5,000. Jill, that was Ralph’s COMPANY card. He is going to be in big trouble explaining this to his boss.”

“Well, my girls are half his age. He should have known they weren’t interested in him for his cock.”

“Jill, if you don’t stand behind me on this I swear I am going to kick those girls to the curb. You seem to condone their actions. I should call the law!”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“I would! Now I’m going to tell you and them the new rules,”


I sat, steaming mad, at the kitchen table. My wife, Jill, sat opposite me, and my stepdaughters, Cindy and Linda, sat at either end.

I looked at each of them and said, “As long as you live in my house, you’ll live by my rules.”

I then held up my open hand and said, “This will be used on your bare butts for minor infractions of my rules. More severe violations will be dealt with using this, holding up the Racquetball racket.

“But, Bob, we’re too old to be spanked,” whined Cindy.

“No you’re not. You’re younger than your Mom and she might get paddled too,” I promised.

Jill looked at me in shock, then exclaimed, “You wouldn’t dare.”

“Yes I would, Jill. Now girls, if I ever hear of you stealing from anyone, I’ll turn you in to the police. That includes unauthorized use of your Mom’s or my credit card,” I responded.

“But, Bob, how are we supposed to get money?” Linda whined.

“You’re both old enough to have jobs. I’ll give you two weeks to find them. I’ll warn you now, I’ll be checking with your employers to make sure you’re showing up for work.” I retorted.

I looked at Jill and proclaimed, “If you lie to me about their unauthorized use of your credit card or anything else, you and your girls be out of here so fast, you won’t know what happened.”

Jill was shocked and thought, “For once, he sounds like the man of the house.”

I looked at each of my stepdaughters, then explained, “Ralph is going to have to repay the $5000 that you stole using his company credit card and may lose his job. I’m going to reimburse him and you’re going to give me half of your paychecks each week until you’ve paid me back.”

“But, I...”

I cut her off, saying, “There are no buts, Linda. Now, tell me what you spent the five grand on.”

Cindy thought they better come clean and admitted, “Bob, we used the money to buy a used car. We were tired of using public transportation. It’s parked around the corner.”

I was fuming mad and ordered, “Both of you, get off your chairs, bare your asses, and lean over your chairs.”

“Please don’t do this, Bob,” Jill pleaded.

“Jill, I told you that you’d better back me up. Now you can join your daughters. Bare your ass and get in the same position they’re in,” I shouted.

As Jill got in position, I thought, “They finally pushed me too far. Now I’m taking charge.”

I then explained, “I’m going to use the paddle so you know I mean what I said. You’ll each receive ten paddles. As I paddle each of you, you will count out the the number of paddles you have received. If you fail to count out a paddle, we’ll start from the beginning.”

I moved behind Jill and swung my paddle, striking her left ass cheek.

“Ow, one,” she counted as her eyes teared up.

My paddle came down again, meeting her right ass cheek.

“Ow, two,” she counted, tears streaking her face.

I continued paddling Jill until she counted out ten. I then paddled Cindy and Linda. Neither of them missed a count.

My anger diminished, I told them, “Get up and make yourself presentable.”

When they were sitting gingerly again, I ensured that I established my dominance, proclaiming, “If you break any of my rules, I’ll immediately punish you. Each time you break a rule, I’ll add five strokes to the amount you last received, and yes, I’ll be keeping track. You girls now have a curfew of 11 pm on weekdays and midnight on weekends.”

“Bob, that’s not fair. The clubs don’t start getting to be fun until 10 pm,” complained Linda.

“With the jobs you’re going to get, you’ll need to get plenty of rest. Besides, you won’t have much money to go clubbing after I take half of your paycheck. Now, both of you give me your purses,” I ordered.

They both gave me their purses. I inspected them and removed their drivers’ licenses along with credit cards that Jill had issued to them.

“I’m keeping your licenses and these credit cards. I’m going to sell the car you bought, so you’re back to using public transportation,” I told them.

I then turned to Jill and warned her, “If you have new cards issued to them, I’ll divorce you.”

Later that day, I thought about my behavior since I married Jill. I realized that I had ignored the girl’s misbehavior and that Jill backed the girls up instead of me. I also realized that when I paddled them, they seemed to revel in the pain I inflicted. I decided to test my theory and see if Jill was a pain slut.

I went to the laundry room, grabbed two spring-type clothes pins, and called Jill.

When she arrived, I told her, “Remove your t-shirt and bra.”

She saw the clothes pins in my hands and complied without complaint.

“Please, Bob, clamp them on my nipples,” she whimpered.

I did as she asked, my cock hard as a rock, then inquired, “You get off on pain, don’t you?”

“Yes, Bob, I do. The girls do too. That’s why we’ve done everything possible to aggravate you, trying to get you to be physical with us,” Jill admitted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.