My Two Cents - Cover

My Two Cents

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Events which occur in the lives of media people are interesting but are seldom disclosed. This story centers on a young man’s life in the news business. There is a little sex in the story which is not overly descriptive.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Paul was weighing the pros and cons of becoming a combination newsreader and commentator along the lines of what was said at the meeting. The con was of the time it would take in having two jobs. The pro was the large compensation. Later in the day he phoned Ellen and told her that he needed to see her because of a job offer he received. She told him to come right over.

Walking into Ellen’s office he noticed that her assistant was gone. Ellen asked him what was this job offer. He took a seat in her office and explained the offer and the problem with the newspaper. He handed her the contract. She started reading the contract and commented that she didn’t know being a newsreader on television paid that well.

Having read the contract and comparing it to his newspaper contract, she said, “What’s the problem?”

“This is an opportunity that seems it would be stupid for me to turn down but while a buck is a buck, I don’t want to be working sixty hours a week.”

“Quit your newspaper job.”

“Easy for you to say but I have a contract with them that still has four months to go.”

“Excuse me, I’ll be right back.”

She was gone for less than a minute and coming back she closed her office door and said, “Make them an offer they can’t refuse. Ask them to change the contract to where you only write a Sunday column along with a corresponding reduction in your pay. If they say no to that tell them you will honor your contract but when it expires you will leave them and offer your one column-a-week deal to their competitor. What do you think that would do to their subscriber base? You need to negotiate with them from a position of strength which is your popularity.”

Paul was thinking about what Ellen just said which was something he hadn’t thought about doing. He was unconsciously nodding his head in agreeing with her.

Ellen in seeing this stood up from behind her desk and came around it to where Paul was sitting.

“Can I now ask you a question? When you told me you were coming here why do you think I told my assistant she could leave for the day and just a minute ago I locked the front door and closed my office door?”

It took Paul about two seconds to comprehend what Ellen said. He stood and took her in his arms and kissed her. Instead of the somewhat frantic encounter of the previous time in her office, this time the foreplay to lovemaking was done at a slower pace. Zippers were pulled down, buttons unbuttoned slower than before with the result being that instead of being partially undressed this time they were completely undressed except for Paul wearing his socks.

Also different was the position they used in making love. Ellen lay on her back on her desk which put her at the right height for Paul to comfortably stand in between her spread thighs to put his erect shaft into her. Watching his shaft as it entered and withdrew from her he could see it glistening with her secretions. That was a very erotic picture. He was holding one of her legs up with her other leg resting on his shoulder enabling him to get the deepest penetration possible. It wasn’t long after doing this that both of them climaxed.

Paul withdrew his shaft and took a seat on a chair. Ellen came and sat on his lap with her legs extended on both sides and she was facing him. Her arms were over his shoulders and kisses were exchanged.

“There is something about you my man that just excites me and wants me to make love with you. Believe me when I say that without a doubt doing this beats golfing.”

“Ellen my dear, you are an attractive intelligent woman who also excites me. If I do say so I think I am rising to the occasion again.”

With a smile on her face, she reached to clasp his shaft, and moving slightly forward she raised her hips to insert it into her. Having done that she did not put her hips in motion but just let it be there, situated in her damp warmth. He could feel his shaft getting stiffer and he could feel her internal muscles slightly squeezing his shaft. He was content to hold her in his arms.

Paul wanted Ellen to receive pleasure. He put a hand in between them for his thumb to caress her clit. In doing this it caused her internal muscles to squeeze him harder. His tongue was exploring her ear and his other hand had dropped down to cup one of her globes. This enabled his fingers to tease her rosebud. These added sensations were sufficient to cause both of them to have orgasms.

After they recovered from this activity, they dressed. Ellen accepted his offer of an early dinner. They walked to Bond’s and had a good meal as well as a nice time. When the meal was over he walked her to her condo and she invited him in.

He passed on her offer of a drink and just cuddled with her on the couch doing some kissing and caressing some of her sensitive areas. She invited him to spend the night and he did. It was a very enjoyable night.

Paul left early the next morning with thoughts of Ellen along with thoughts of a discussion he would have with Stan about his contract.

The meeting with Stan went better than Paul expected. After explaining the offer the television station made to Paul, Stan could see he needed to make the best deal possible. He accepted Paul’s request to drop down to one column a week for the Sunday edition.

Stan said, “This could be Déjà vu all over again. Patti Campbell, a cub reporter has been asking me to give her a chance to be an opinion columnist. She says she is like you in that she wants to give both sides of a story but will be giving it more from a woman’s perspective. She gave me a column on how the border is wide open and these illegal drugs are coming in and killing people. She says the current administration should all resign because they aren’t doing their sworn duty to protect the citizens and seem more concerned with these illegals. Patti at times could also have a different opinion than yours which could be interesting and cause controversy. She wants to call her column, “My Thoughts.” Since it worked out with you I think I will give her a shot.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.