My Two Cents - Cover

My Two Cents

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Events which occur in the lives of media people are interesting but are seldom disclosed. This story centers on a young man’s life in the news business. There is a little sex in the story which is not overly descriptive.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Paul Conners was born and raised in the Austin, Texas area. He had decided early in life when he was writing a sports column for the high school newspaper that he wanted to be a newspaper columnist. He didn’t possess the athletic skills to be a starter on the varsity sports teams which made writing a sports column a viable alternative. Paul was a little on the short side until his senior year and then he as his mother would say, “sprouted.” Starting his first year in college, he was six feet tall and one hundred and seventy-five pounds.

Intending to become a newspaper columnist, he attended the University of Texas at Austin, UT, and in four years graduated from the College of Communication. If he was asked to describe his four years of schooling in one word, he would say, “Enjoyable.” That was because of the friendships he developed with the young men and young women he met there. He has made an effort to stay in contact with a number of them after graduation.

The classes he was enrolled in at UT taught him quite a bit about writing but at the same time, he didn’t find them to be overly challenging. That was because Paul had what he thought was a gift in writing. Once he decided on a topic or subject to write about the words just seemed to pour out of him. The papers he wrote were completed quickly. He would however double-check what he wrote and do a little polishing and revising when he finished writing. The improved versions of the spell-check-type programs were a big help to him in doing his writing.

During the summers he interned at one of the major newspapers in Austin. He would admit he didn’t learn much in doing this interning as to writing since he was used mostly as a gopher. In other words, “Go for this or go for that.” He must have been a good gopher because after graduation he applied there for employment and they hired him as a cub reporter. The salary wasn’t the greatest but he knew he had to start somewhere and this was as good as he could do. His parents were supportive of him and never said anything about his continuing to live at home with them.

Tonight was Thursday night and this meant it was trivia night. Paul was a member of a group of six, three men and three women, who played as a trivia team at the Lakeside East lounge. This was normally a fun night made more so by the adult beverages they consumed.

As it turned out they were disappointed after playing trivia since they missed winning because of the last question. It was a question of naming the actors in order of who portrayed James Bond in the movies. Failing to come up with the right answer torpedoed their chance of winning. They mixed up Dalton and Lazenby in answering the question.

With the game being over the group finished their drinks and decided to leave. While it wasn’t said who would go with who it was just assumed that Dennis with go with Carol and Curt would go with Lana. This left Paul to take Janie Bryce who had ridden in with Dennis and Carol home. He had no objection to doing this.

Paul had taken her home previously and before she left his car they had some satisfying make-out sessions. He knew her to be very passionate and she had no objection to engaging in some heavy petting. They hadn’t progressed to the ultimate act but they came as close as you could come to it without actually doing it. Since they both still lived with their parents they didn’t have a place for them to do that which was the reason for that not happening.

He was hoping they would have a make-out session tonight which was why he looked for an unlighted spot when he parked the car on the street by her parent’s house. After he turned off the car’s ignition he took her in his arms and they were off to the races engaging in an open-mouth lip lock. There was no objection from her when his hand slipped under her sweater and then under her bra as they were kissing. He could feel her nipple stiffening that was pressing against his palm.

Janie must have anticipated that there was the possibility of this happening because when they played trivia she always wore a loose skirt. This enabled his hand to slip under her skirt and pull her panties down. Having done that his hand went right back there and after dipping into her damp pussy to get some moisture he caressed her clit till he brought her to a climax. Her stiffening grip on him and then relaxing indicated that she had climaxed.

It would follow that after she climaxed she would pull down his zipper and fish out his erect cock. She would stroke him to orgasm but this time he was in for a surprise. Instead of continuing to stroke him she bent down and took his shaft into her mouth. This was the first time she was doing this and he would not voice any objection to her doing it. He could feel her sucking and also at times licking his shaft’s head. Somewhere along the line, she had learned to do this and she was pretty good at doing it.

He knew he would be climaxing shortly and reached under his seat for a rag. As this moment was approaching for him he told her he had this rag and he was almost there.

“Won’t need it,” she mumbled and continued sucking. His orgasm had him spewing a large amount in her mouth of his spend. She didn’t seem to have a problem swallowing all of it.

When she was sure there was no more to come she raised her head and wiped a little of his spend off her lip with her tongue saying, “That was a lot.”

Paul was not normally a person who was lost for words for something to say. He did know enough however not to say anything about what had just happened. He put his arm around her and cuddled with her. It was about five minutes later that she said she needed to go as tomorrow was a workday. She adjusted her clothes, gave him one last kiss, and left his car.

He watched her swinging hips as she walked to the front door of her house and let herself in.

Paul drove himself back to his home all the time wondering what the hell had just happened. Should he now start dating Janie was the thought running through his mind. He was thinking there would be some enjoyable benefits if he was to date her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.