Trail of Silver Skulls - Cover

Trail of Silver Skulls

Copyright© 2022 by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Anna is kidnapped by the cartels to be sold as a slave. Using stolen biomedical technology, they implant a device inside her womb to suppress her ability to reach orgasm. Locked into a chastity belt, Anna must now survive the ordeals of the slave training program as she tries to find a way to escape. Soon however, the frustration of being edged everyday while having her orgasms denied begins to wear on her mind. With the future uncertain, only fate will tell whether she will survive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sex Toys  

“Well, what are you waiting for”, said Eric.

Anna gulped doing her best to hide the fear in her voice.

“What if I say no?”, she said.

“What if I say no, Master”, said Eric.

“Wha-...”

Before the words could leave her mouth, the device in her womb turned on at full blast and Anna collapsed to the ground, her hands clutching desperately at her chastity belt while phantom vibrations assaulted her clit. So rapid was the torrent of stimulation that she didn’t even have time to catch her breath almost forgetting to breath. Her mind spun in a chasm of light barely able to remember her surroundings anymore. It was only after a full minute of torture that she remembered what Eric had told her to say.

“Stop! I yield!”, she cried.

There was no response as the torment increased, her pussy spasming over and over again without end. With a sense of rising panic, Anna felt the signs of an orgasm starting to approach and she cried out in despair. If this went on any longer, the device would activate the moment she hit the edge stopping her short and forcing the pain of another denied climax into her head. With three days of being teased nonstop an hour a day without release, her pussy felt like it was on a hair trigger and she didn’t know if she could take much more. Pounding uselessly at her chastity belt, Anna gave up her pride.

“Master! I yield, I yield!”, she cried.

For an eternity, Anna was afraid it was too late as the vibrations continued to abuse her clit. Just as she hit her limit however with the first spasms of frustration starting to appear, the device cut out and she cried out as she gasped for air. Her clit throbbed uselessly under the metal shield of her belt aching in vain for release. Swallowing hard, Anna forced herself to pull her hands away.

“That was your first warning”, said Eric, “From now on, there won’t be any more. The next time you fail to address me properly, it’ll be an hour of punishment edges or more. Do I make myself clear?”

Anna bowed her head before him forcing herself to submit to his will. Her own voice sounded distant and far away as she felt them leave her mouth.

“Yes Master”, she said.

“Good”, said Eric, “Now back to what I said before. Clothes off, stand before me, and kneel”

Anna reached up and pulled the dress over her head, her movements stiff as she pushed her arms to obey. Letting the worn fabric drop to the floor, she walked over before Eric and knelt down resting on her knees. Worn smooth by years of use, the two oval indents fit her legs perfectly as she waited for what to do next.

“Open your mouth slave”, said Eric.

Anna hesitated for the briefest of moments before she did as she was told. Never in a million years would she have done such a thing but with Eric still holding the remote in his hands, she knew better than to refuse. Opening her mouth, she parted it just enough for her tongue to show following the command to the barest minimum without doing anything else. Despite the fear she felt however, part of her was relieved that that was all she had to do. Despite growing up in a conservative family, she wasn’t innocent to not have heard of a blowjob before. Considering the many other things that Eric could have her doing right now, this was perhaps the least worst. Closing her eyes she waited for Eric to approach but to her surprise instead of using her mouth he turned and began to walk away.

“Your first lesson will be learning how to serve”, said Eric, “Not just the techniques but the proper approach as well. Thus, the goal today is to teach you the proper mindset of a slave”

He picked something up from the corner of the room and carried it over before setting it down. Shaped with a square base four inches across on either side, a wooden post sat before her on its end three feet in height. It wobbled a little as Eric pushed it forward threatening to fall over and Anna soon saw why. A dildo had been mounted at the top sticking out perpendicular from the beam as it hung in the air. Attached by a suction cup, it dipped downward a little towards the floor.

“Your task today is to service this toy for a period of one hour”, said Eric, “However, you may not use your hands to hold the post or bite down with your teeth. If the post falls over, you will be punished. If your mouth leaves the toy, you will be punished. There is a pressure sensor inside the toy and if you provide inadequate service, you will be punished. You have one hour, begin”

The moment the words left his mouth, Anna felt the device inside her womb start to vibrate and she rushed forward to obey. Opening her mouth, she reached out and took the tip in her mouth gagging a little as she tasted the artificial texture of the toy. For a moment, she paused unsure of what to do. After all, it wasn’t as if she had any experience with something like this before. Unsatisfied with her performance however, the device in her womb buzzed once more warning her she had to do something soon. Slowly, Anna started to suck using her tongue to lick the head and easing forward until the shaft was halfway inside. Besides her, Eric set a timer and left the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.