Trail of Silver Skulls - Cover

Trail of Silver Skulls

Copyright© 2022 by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Anna is kidnapped by the cartels to be sold as a slave. Using stolen biomedical technology, they implant a device inside her womb to suppress her ability to reach orgasm. Locked into a chastity belt, Anna must now survive the ordeals of the slave training program as she tries to find a way to escape. Soon however, the frustration of being edged everyday while having her orgasms denied begins to wear on her mind. With the future uncertain, only fate will tell whether she will survive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sex Toys  

Laying there naked and helpless in the examination chair, Anna struggled to break free as Eugene approached with a white doctor’s coat thrown over his clothes. As he manipulated the controls on the panel before him, the stirrups holding her feet began to move up and to the side spreading her legs until her feet were raised high in the air. Moving them further, the machine didn’t stop until her legs were folded out of the way with her knees pressing up against her chest. Forced to lay halfway on her back in such a position, Anna looked to the side as her most secret places were placed on full display. Having been raised in a conservative small-town family, even she herself rarely got to look let alone touch herself down there.

“Stop, let me down”, she begged.

Eugene appeared to not have heard her as he knelt between her opened legs spreading her labia apart from below. Instead of going further however, he stopped and stood back with a concerned look on his face.

“Something wrong?”, asked Eric.

“No, well, sort of”, said Eugene, “She’s a virgin so the device won’t fit”

“Device? What device?”, wailed Anna, “What are you doing to me down there?”

Desperately, she tried to close her legs but the straps held them tight keeping her pussy hanging out over the edge of the seat on full display. She tugged with her arms instead fruitlessly trying to cover herself up in vain. Unable to move, the only thing she could do was turn her head to the side fighting against the shame that rushed across her face.

“The controller is too big to insert into her womb without breaking her hymen”, said Eugene, “Luckily I came prepared with a smaller one, less powerful but still enough to do the job”

He held up a device that looked like a small plastic cylinder no more than an inch long and a quarter of an inch wide. Shaped like a pill, sealed inside the small plastic case was a microchip with what looked like a miniature battery attached to a transmitter as well. With a pair of small forceps, Eugene brought it towards her pussy and Anna felt walls spreading apart as he pushed it inside through the opening of her hymen.

“I don’t want it”, she cried, “Take it out”

Ignoring her protests, Eugene pushed the tiny cylinder further inside her virgin hole. There was a small pinch as Anna felt the round tip pushing against her cervix and then a flash of pain as it entered inside her womb. A moment later, Eugene retrieved the forceps from inside her minus the device. From the way he looked down at her with a grin on his face though, it was unlikely that the procedure was over so soon.

“There, operation successful and still a virgin to boot”, said Eugene.

“What did you do to me?”, cried Anna.

“A nerve controller with a wireless receiver”, said Eugene, “The chip inside interfaces directly with the nerves in your lower body via signals through your womb. The receiver attached to it allows it to be given specific commands as well. It’ll need to be calibrated first though”

He pressed a button on a remote and all of a sudden Anna became aware of the device as it turned on inside of her. A faint sensation of something moving came from below almost like a vibration which was impossible given the size of the device and its lack of a motor. Seeing her reaction, Eugene smiled and turned the dial up even more. Anna gasped as she felt the device respond inside her and the vibrations increase in strength.

“Enjoying yourself?”, he said, “Next generation biomedical technology, stolen of course. Courtesy of the last company that thought they could fire me from my job. The vibrations you’re feeling now aren’t actually physical, they’re phantom nerve signals generated by electromagnetic pulses from the device”

He turned the remote up even more and Anna shuddered as she felt the vibrations pulse into a pattern inside her womb. All of a sudden, she clenched down hard as she felt a phallic like object entering her from below with the sensation of the rod quickly solidifying and becoming firm. Looking down between her legs however, she blinked in surprise when she saw nothing there. A third phantom signal touched her and Anna jerked as she felt something soft begin to massage her clit.

“Of course, everything you’re feeling now is last generation”, said Eugene, “What’s special about the one you have inside right now is the ability to do this”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.