Trail of Silver Skulls - Cover

Trail of Silver Skulls

Copyright© 2022 by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Anna is kidnapped by the cartels to be sold as a slave. Using stolen biomedical technology, they implant a device inside her womb to suppress her ability to reach orgasm. Locked into a chastity belt, Anna must now survive the ordeals of the slave training program as she tries to find a way to escape. Soon however, the frustration of being edged everyday while having her orgasms denied begins to wear on her mind. With the future uncertain, only fate will tell whether she will survive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sex Toys  

By the time the timer reached zero, Anna had lost count of the number of time she had been stopped just short of orgasm. Instead of the two hours the test was suppose to take, almost an entire day had passed now instead. Her clit was beyond swollen and numb from the endless stimulation she had been forced to take. Rachael wasn’t faring much better as she slumped over held up only by the cuffs around her wrists. As, Eric entered the room again, he glanced over to them with a smile on his face.

“Thirty-four edges,” he said, “That’s the total number of times you two had to have your orgasms suppressed. Still, you did better than the last batch of slaves so I suppose you two pass”

Anna pushed herself up onto her feet as he approached. He reached out to touch her and she flinched away from the sensation of his hands upon her body. After being kept on the edge for so long, even the slightest touch now felt like fire upon her skin. Too tired to do much else however, there was little she could do to prevent him from playing with her as he pleased. she gasped as he reached down between her legs to toy with her clit before pulling away at the very last moment as she hit her thirty-fifth edge of the day. As she trembled through the painful clenches that were just shy of a climax, Eric reached out with her chastity belt once more. Anna bit back a moan of frustration as she felt the cold steel slide back up around her waist. A moment later, Eric locked the belt shut with the key. The cuffs unlocked from her wrists and Anna collapsed to the ground. She whimpered as she fought against the urge to pull at the metal shield between her legs.

“If you don’t say it properly then I won’t know what you want,” said Eric.

He stepped away to lock Rachael back into a chastity belt as well. Through tired eyes, Anna watched as he unhooked Rachael from the chain hanging from the ceiling and brought her down. This was it, thought Anna, this was the last chance she would get. Her heart beat in her chest and she swallowed down her nervousness. Rubbing her sore wrists, she crawled forward towards Eric on her hands and knees and he turned around in surprise.

“Master, please,” begged Anna, “I’ll do anything, just let me have an orgasm”

“And why should I listen to what you say, slave,” said Eric.

Crawling forward, Anna stood on her knees as she fumbled for his belt. She closed her eyes bracing herself for the punishment but it never came. As the belt came off, she pulled his member out and sank her mouth down over it. Reaching out, she took hold of Rachael’s hand and dragged the other girl up bringing her head around as well. For just a moment, Rachael resisted before leaning forward to service Eric as well.

“Well now,” said Eric, “Looks like you’ve come a long way since when we first started”

A smile spread across his face as he placed his hand on top of her head and Anna allowed herself to be pulled in closer along with Rachael. Together, they licked along the side of the shaft in front of them taking turns as they took him in their mouths. After only a minute or so however, Anna pulled away and turned around on all fours to push up her rear. Eric smiled even more as he stepped behind her and lined himself up with her anus.

“It’s a shame I didn’t focus more on developing you back here,” said Eric, “Imagine if you learned to orgasm just from having your ass used. I’d be able to keep you locked up forever and throw away the key”

Rubbing himself between her thighs to gather up some of the natural lubrication still clinging to her there, he spread her cheeks with both hands and pushed himself inside. Anna struggled as she felt the pressure mounting but she forced herself to stay still and take him all the way to the base. Slowly, Eric pulled himself back out before thrusting inside again and Anna cried out as her hole was penetrated once more. Her mouth opened in in a silent cry as the thrusts began to build up in speed and her pussy twitched underneath the steel of her chastity belt. After an entire day of having her clit teased with the vibrator, she was hanging from the edge by a thread like a bomb waiting to explode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.