Dance - Cover

Dance

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Due to the economic downturn a newly unemployed suburban father steps in to the role of house husband. When he does he realizes how out of touch he has been to his daughters, and the world they live in. The more he interacts with that life, the more he learns about them, his wife, and the people he thought he knew.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Harem   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Later that afternoon Paul and family came over to visit. As we adults sat down to talk, the girls all high tailed it into our bedroom. The sounds they made had me laughing to myself as I wondered what Alize thought of the new bed. Paul wanted to talk to me about some of the things going on in the addition so we left the two women chatting and headed out. Once the door was closed Paul turned to me with a stressed look. “Mike I need your help and advice.” This caught me a little off guard. “Dad you know I’ll do whatever you need. What’s up?” He seemed at odds about something. “Well you know that Betty and I have been very active. Sexually I mean.” I nodded my head. “Well Betty isn’t the quietest woman I have ever known. In fact I brought it up with her a few nights ago. I mean Alize’s room isn’t so far away that she can’t help hearing her.”

I nodded my head. “Dad, it’s not like the girl is what you would call virginal.” He looked at me questioningly. “Didn’t you know? One of Betty’s ex’s introduced her to sex years ago.” His face fell a little. “No I didn’t know. Well that makes what Betty said a little easier to take.” That piqued my interest and he could tell. “Well when I brought it up Betty seemed to get a look. She asked me if it excited me and I really didn’t know how to reply to that. Then she reached under the blanket and took me in hand. Then she started talking to me about how it must be affecting her little girl to hear her mother moaning and groaning.”

I saw the man blush and knew what that had led to. “Mike, I couldn’t help myself. The way she said it, and the fact that her hand was stroking me, got me harder than Chinese algebra. Then she asked me if maybe I wanted Alize to share our bed.” Ok that wasn’t exactly what I had ever expected of Betty. “I denied it but she said that that my cock said otherwise. Mike what do I do?” I honestly didn’t know what to tell him. I mean with most women I would think it was some kind of trap. Maybe some kind of mother trying to protect her daughter kind of thing, especially considering what had happened to Alize before.

But considering the relationship between Paul and Betty I wasn’t so sure. In the short time that the two of them had been together I had seen an almost slavish desire on Betty’s behalf to make sure that Paul was always happy with anything she did. This could be a wonderful chance or the prelude to disaster so I explained all of my thoughts to Paul. “You know Paul, there is a way for you to test the waters so to speak. Simply add the aspect of Alize joining the two of you into your sex play.” I saw the wheels spinning. “You mean introduce it as a fantasy while having sex?” I nodded. “Exactly, start off slow with things. Maybe begin with a little bit of “do you want to see me do this to Alize” kind of thing. Or maybe she might be looking more for the father/daughter fantasy. Either way of find out if it’s a sex play fantasy or something she wants to make happen.”

We went over some of the finer points of how to explore this and hopefully safely learn exactly where Betty stood on this before Paul found himself in something that would destroy what he had with Betty as well is the possibility of destroying what was between the mother and daughter. We went back into the house and I decided to have a quick talk with Alize privately. By the sound of cheers I knew right where to find them. When I walked in to my bedroom the girls were practicing flying runs onto the new mattress. The four girls turned to me and I saw they were all out of breath and sweaty.

“Alright that’s enough of that. You girls are going to wear that that out fast enough as it is let’s not use it as a trampoline.” This got a smile from all of them and they began heading towards their own room. I tapped Alize on the shoulder to get her attention and asked if she wouldn’t mind staying behind and having a little talk with me. I closed the door behind the other girls and sat on the bed with Alize. “Sweetie I have some very grown-up things to talk to you about.” This got the girls instant and full attention. “I need to talk about something but it has to stay between you and me, do you understand?” She simply nodded at me.

Considering our relationship I let it out. “I just finished talking to Paul about some things and I wanted to see how you felt about them. How do you feel about Paul?” She gave me a smile that started at her eyes. “Oh are you kidding me? Next to you and mom he’s my favorite person in the world. He treats me and mom so nice. And with everything that’s gone on since the last time we talked I’m hoping he really will see me as a daughter.” I almost laughed knowing what kind of relationship he had with Leah. “Well I have to ask something and I don’t want you to jump to any conclusions about this before it’s fully explained okay?” The girl got very serious and nodded. “Have you had any thoughts about making love with him?” When she bit her lip and wouldn’t look me in the eye I knew the answer.

“I admit I have thought about it but I don’t want to mess up what he and mom have. I also have to say that I kind of have been teasing him a little bit. You know like walking around the house in just a T-shirt and panties, and maybe I don’t shut my door all the way when I change my clothes.” Then I saw she was a little scared. “Is that what you guys talked about? Does he think I’m trying to get him to do something?” The little girl buried her face in her hands and I pulled her to me. “No sweetie, it’s nothing like that. Paul loves you very much and he didn’t even mention you showing off for him.” She sniffled a little bit and looked at me with damp eyes. “Then what’s going?” I then explained what had been said between Paul and I with a little editing. This caused the young girl to think deeply.

“You know I’m not sure either. I don’t think I’ve ever seen mom so happy before, and I’m starting to think that if Paul wanted something she would want it to. I don’t mean like “well if he likes it I guess I should like it to” kind of thing. I mean if it was something he wanted she really would want too. If you let her know that he thought about having sex with me it would become her fantasy too.” I nodded as she began to come around to the point. “And what would you think of that?” I asked. She looked into the distance and began to get a little smile on her face that I knew very well. “Well, would that mean I have to stop coming over here?” I simply smiled and shook my head. I stood up and she hopped off the bed grinning at me. “I mean after seeing this bed I really want to give it a try.” I swatted the young girl on the ass and told her to go play with the other girls.

I joined the other adults in the kitchen. When I walked in they all looked at me wondering where I had been. “Oh the girls were all playing on our new bed. I told them that just because it’s the size of a trampoline doesn’t mean that it is one.” Leah gave me the eyebrow and I simply smiled at her. This announcement of course led Betty to ask the question “you guys got a new bed?” Leah looked at me as if to say “you started this, where are you going with it.” I told Betty and Paul that since Bethany started living with us there were times she would crawl in bed with us, and when she did it made the bed too small for the three of us so we had gone out and got a bigger bed.

This sparked something in Betty as I saw her eyes almost glowed when she asked if she could see it. I of course agreed and we all headed towards the master bedroom. When Betty walked in and saw the way we had the new mattress set up her mouth was world wide open. “Oh my gosh, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a huge bed. Is this like some kind of custom made thing?” I went on to explain about California King mattresses and how we had set it up to be wider rather than just longer. She walked up to it and asked if she could sit on it. I told her to make herself at home and looked over to Leah. I could see the wheels spinning as she watched as Betty sat and then began to bounce a little on the bed.

“Paul, do you think we could do something like this?” The young woman asked while looking at Paul was an almost pleading look in her eyes. “If it’s something you want my love, of course I can make it happen.” Paul said. Betty then bounced off the bed and in to Paul’s arms. “You’re so good for me and Alize.” We then left the bedroom and continued the discussion in the kitchen over drinks. It was dinnertime before we knew it and rather than throw something together I suggested that Paul and I go grab some take-out. Everyone seemed very happy with that and after figuring out what and where Paul and I were out the door.

As soon as we were in the car Paul busted out laughing. “Holy shit Mike, that thing is not a bed it’s a padded playground.” I swatted him on the leg. “Yes it is, and don’t forget you’re about to get one too.” This shut him up quickly. During our food trip I gave Paul a general rundown of the discussion that Alize and I had had. While he understood to some degree the way Betty thought, Alize’s take on it made things a little clearer for him. He was also surprised when I told him that she would be very welcoming of his attentions if that was what he wanted and it wouldn’t mess up his relationship with her mother.

I could tell by the look on his face where his thoughts were heading and I decided to take a bit of a leap of faith with him. I asked him to keep what I was about to say in the strictest of confidences and he assured me that with everything we had talked about and been to each other he would never break that trust. I took a deep breath and brought him up to speed with the relationship that Leah and I had with Alize. He was a little freaked that his daughter had sex with girls but he could understand how Alize would want to have an intimate relationship with me. It was quiet for the rest of the trip back to the house as he digested everything that had been discussed on our little journey.

Dinner was an interesting time. Paul sat between Betty and Alize and it was quite a show. Betty was almost giddy in her behavior, and Alize was very affectionate without being outright sensual. Everyone saw what was going on but no one wanted to show it. Poor Paul sat there, trying to play it cool and failing miserably. After dinner was even worse for the poor man. While he was sitting there next to his new girlfriend, Betty and Leah talked about where we got the new bed and all the particulars about setting it up and getting the bedding for it. It really didn’t help that during all this conversation there were a few hints about what may or may not go on in her new bed and what may or may not be going on in ours.

At that point I began to get a little worried that what had been a family only situation was being shared to a relative non-relative. I began to worry even more when mid conversation Leah hopped up and took Betty to the bedroom and told Paul and I that they would be back, which was a blatant way of telling us to stay where we were. Paul I sat there wondering what was going on. In fact we sat there wondering for quite a while. We moved back into the kitchen for a cup of coffee and tried to keep our minds away from where the naturally were headed.

After almost half an hour four young girls came giggling into the kitchen. When I asked them what was so funny looked at the two of us in their eyes grew large. Alize looked at Paul then at the other girls and gasped. “If they’re in here, then who’s making all that noise in the bedroom?” This garnered yet another round of giggles. That one statement told Paul all he needed to know. It sounded to me like Leah was introducing Betty to our family. The same thought must’ve occurred to the girls because Bethany came over and sat on my leg and Alize walked over to Paul and straddled his lap facing him.

Alize then leaned forward and began to kiss Paul. It started as a gentle getting to know you kind of kiss that quickly heated up. Just as things began to get interesting Bethany grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss of our own. Not to be left out, the twin moved some chairs around so they were on either side of me. Soon the three of us were exchanging kisses and sometimes intimate touches with each other. I lost track of time being distracted in such a loving manner. The sound of a throat being cleared was both unexpected, and strangely loud.

There in the doorway to the kitchen stood Leah and Betty. The two women were only in bathrobes and smiles. Leah had a look of smugness as she looked at what was going on in the kitchen, while Betty only had eyes on the display that Paul and her daughter were making. The woman’s eyes almost glowed with arousal as she bit her bottom lip. “Well what do we have here? Betty and I leave to have a little girl on girl talk for a few and what do we find when we return?” She turned to Betty with barely restrained laughter. “I don’t know about you, but it looks to me like our men have turned into incestuous pedophiles in our absence. What do you think we should do about this?”

Betty tried her best to emulate Leah’s stern look. “Well, it seems to me that if these men think they have the balls to take on so many women they should have to prove it.” With that comment everyone busted out laughing. Leah came over to stand behind my chair and wrapped her arms around me. Betty walked over to stand next to Paul and wrapped her arms around the both of them. Leah looked at her dad smiling. “Betty knew there had to be more going on with such a large bed in our room than just girls coming to sleep with us. I asked her how she felt about it and she told me that she had thought about bringing Alize into your bedroom but felt you didn’t know how to talk to her about it.”

Betty nuzzled Paul’s neck. “We started talking about how she figured you didn’t want to lose me by saying you might love Alize as well as you love me. I don’t like the idea you would hold back love that my little girl has already shown you she wants.” Alize looked at her mom and blushed. “Don’t think I didn’t see you wiggling that little butt of yours in his face girl.” Leah jumped in. “Well that kind of talk got both of us a little excited to say the least. I mean we were on that big bed, talking about my dad having two women at the same time, and then I kind of showed her how handy having such a high bed could be.”

It was Alize that smiled at her mom the most. “I didn’t know you liked girls mama?” This time Betty blushed to the roots of her hair. “I didn’t either until now. Something about that bed, and this home, just made me feels so comfortable with anything and everything that happened.” She looked at everyone smiling at her. “Since I first met all of you I have felt so jealous. You have love and connections to each other that I so desperately wanted for Alize and me to have. Then all the help that you have given me since then is more than even my own family ever did.” She looked at me. “Mike, when you came over that day I was so scared of what would happen. When you lured him out into the open and Paul held me back to explain my heart soared.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.