Faith's Journal - Two Days - Cover

Faith's Journal - Two Days

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Logan is going on tour in two days and Faith is missing him already, though they couldn't be closer. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Two Days

Only two days until Logan goes on tour. I miss him so much already. We’ve been making love every chance we get. We can’t get enough of each other.

Please wait while image loads

Last night he made me come so much. So good! After he came in me he said he needed to taste me. I wasn’t sure exactly what he meant. Sit on my face, he said. But I ... I started to say. But you just ... in my ... Please sit on my face, he repeated. I felt a little uncomfortable about it, but I did what he asked. Right away I could feel his tongue in my pussy hole. I knew his stuff had to be flowing into his mouth, or anyway onto his face. I was nervous about it, but at the same time his tongue kept flittering against the underside of my clit. And I could feel his nose pressing my bottom hole. His cock was soft and slick with cum juice. I leaned forward and took it in my hands. I started rocking gently against his face.

Please wait while image loads

I grew more and more excited. I reached one hand down behind his balls. I rocked and rocked and my finger went into his bottom hole. He jerked, and even though his penis wasn’t fully hard, cum shot up out of it. I couldn’t help it, I came then. A long quivering come. When it was over I leaned all the way over and took his penis fully into my mouth and just lay there quivering. I must have fallen asleep. I woke up under the covers, Logan sleeping next to me. I got up to pee. I’m going to miss him so much.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.