Go for It!

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Humor Sex Story: Set in a future where anything is allowed on television, the most popular game show is "Go for It!" Where contestants are given sexual challenges for cash and prizes.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   .

The distinguished looking man with hints of grey at his temples took a final look in the mirror that the Production Assistant held in front of him, and nodded in approval. The cowlick in his light brown hair made the lock drop in the appropriate place over his left eye as the director announced “Five Seconds”.

He watched her tight ass scurry off the stage and thought to himself that he had to sample some of that as the director said “Three”, then mouthed the remaining numbers before pointing to the side. And right on cue, the sound man started the theme for the show, and Janice, his co-host and announcer went into the same speech that had started each of these shows for the last five years.

“Today, some lucky members of our studio audience will be competing for our top prize. Which one will it be? Stay tuned to find out as we play ‘Go for it’! And here is the man that will never stop going for it, Derrick Quinton!”

The audience was applauding appropriately as Derrick held one hand over his head and moved quickly to the podium in the center of the stage. He waved and smiled, nodding at the audience before giving them his thanks for being there. He then went into the usual spiel about how the games worked.

While most of the TV viewers believed that the contestants were randomly picked from the audience, in reality they would interview about two dozen of those that wanted to be actual contestants before the show started taping. And from those the producers would pick which ones actually took part. It had not always been that way, but in the first few months of the show more than a few of those that went on to compete were what most would call “less than desirable” in looks. This way the producers knew they would have the best of the best when it was time to film.

The light over the camera on Janice lit up, and she made her way over to a drum that had cards inside that each of the audience members filled out. And as the camera was pointed at her swaying ass in the tight short skirt, Art the producer was on the microphone saying that the first contest would involve three couples. Some of the cards in the drum were of individuals, others with couples or several people. Sometimes friends, sometimes family. She spun the drum, then reached inside and drew out a card. But what the audience did not know was that instead of reading the card, she was really reading the names off of a cue card that the sexy PA was holding.

“Derrick, the first contestants are Sean and Becky Newsome!” The audience applauded as the couple jumped up out of the chair and the wife kissed the husband before they both hustled to the stage. Janice reached in and pulled out another card, and announced “Minh Mychau and Tom Kelly!” Derrick could not help but appreciate the tight body of the short and slender Vietnamese girl as she jumped up and bounced like a pogo stick, and grabbed the hand of the guy next to her before they hustled to the stage.

“Out last couple is, Joyce and John Freeman!” When the spotlight moved to the couple that had stood Derrick smiled, seeing that the husband was a tall but slender black man, and his wife was tall and slender also, but busty. They both had very black skin, and he knew this would be an interesting game.

Finally all three couples were on the stage, and Derrick started his usual interview process. He greeted them in the order their names were called out, first shaking the hand of the man. He then gave the girl a deep kiss and squeezed her bottom before moving to the next couple. He then started to ask each couple a bit about themselves. Sean and Becky had been married for three years, had a year old daughter, and were in Hollywood for a vacation to celebrate their anniversary. Minh and Tom were co-workers who lived in the area, and they were not lovers at all. They had only come to the show as a joke, but after Tom admitted he thought that Minh was “hot” she blushed and said she thought he was cute also.

But the surprise was that Joyce and John were not married, they were siblings. As usual, about half the audience gasped at that, and Derrick smiled and nodded. “Now you know, as you are related to have the choice to stay on the stage and participate, or you can return to the audience right now and your name will be put back into the barrel. Your choice, which do you want to do?” The two whispered to each other quietly as the audience yelled out encouragements to stay. And after a moment, they said they would play.

The audience went nuts at that with their applause, and Derrick nodded and gave his best smile. And as the PA wheeled out a long bench, it was placed so that the men faced the audience. Everybody applauded at this, as they knew what this game was. The only question was who were going to be the givers, and who the receivers.

The men were directed to remove their shirts and drop their pants, and each did so, dropping them to their ankles as they took a seat. Janice moved behind each man, directing them to hold their arms over their head as she placed a large shirt over each of them as Derrick explained the game for those who had never seen the show before.

“This is ‘Blow for Bucks’! The lovely Janice is now placing shirts over the head of each of the guys, each with a number on the back known only to us and the audience. Then when the signal is given, each girl will start to blow the guys, and the first guy that cums the number on his back will be the first number in the prize. The second the second number, and the third the third number. We will then add a zero to the end, and each couple will get that amount of money as a prize. Of course none of the contestants know who has the highest number on their back, so do not know if they want to go fast or slow. And remember, all contestants must be giving blowjobs. The use of hands is allowed, but the gal must have at least the head of the penis in her mouth at all times, unless it is to show he is ejaculating. Any questions? No, then start in five, four, three, two, one, blow!”

Becky practically plunged her head down, taking half of Sean’s cock into her mouth in a single gulp and started bobbing her head. Minh looked up at Tom’s face as she gave it a small lick, then smiled as she took about half of it in slowly. Joyce with some trepidation looked down at John’s large cock, then took the head into her mouth and started to jack him off.

At that time the camera behind the three couples showed which number each of the contestants was wearing on their back. John was wearing a nine, Tom a seven, and Sean a three. And the cameras were moving back and forth showing the best angles of each of the gals, and the faces of the guys with their reactions.

Sean was smiling down at his wife, his hand on the back of her head as she quickly bobbed up and down on his knob. John had his hand on Joyce’s shoulder, and his head was thrown back and his eyes closed. Tom slowly reached down and gently caressed Minh’s face, looking down into her eyes as she looked up into his. And each of the girls was using a very different style.

And the audience were shouting out their encouragement to each couple, some even shouting out names and suggestions on how the girls should suck. And not surprisingly, a lot of them were screaming for Joyce to suck her brother deeper and faster. Of course, the brother and sister would have no idea if they were shouting out that because he had the highest number on his back, or because of the thrill of watching incest on the stage. But she did start to stroke his cock faster, and occasionally the tip of her tongue would pop out her lower lip and lick the underside of his cock, showing that her tongue was in action also.

About three minutes in Minh started to bob her head faster, taking more and more of Tom’s cock into her mouth, and his eyes rolled up as he threw his head back. And it was obvious each of the guys was loving it, but unlike the other two men John did not look down at what his sister was doing to him. And a minute later, Tom gave a low groan and called out Minh’s name as the audience cheered. The camera on them zoomed in and Derrick saw on his monitor that it captured the large throb on the underside perfectly as the first jet of his cum entered his coworker’s mouth. Minh then pulled back and jacked him faster as five more jets shot into her open mouth, some of them spraying her nose, cheeks and lips before she took him back into her mouth so he could finish. The audience was applauding loudly as the digital board behind the couples lit up with “$7—0”.

And Minh was looking up into Tom’s face and gently licking the tip of his cock when John moaned out “Sis, I can’t hold it any more!” and started to cum. The camera zoomed in on Joyce and her eyes opened as wide as they could as he started to cum. She pulled back, and the second and third spurts struck her right in the face as she gave a started squawk. Joyce quickly moved the shaft upright, and the final spurts went straight up to fall on the hand still grasping and stroking his cock as she used her other hand to try and wipe the cum off of her face. At the same time, the board on the back changed to “$79_0”.

Of course, by now the audience knew exactly what the prize would be, and they started to chant out a now familiar refrain as the last couple continued. “Suck that cock Becky, suck that cock! Suck that cock Becky, suck that cock!” And less than a minute later Sean moaned out to his wife that he loved her as he started to cum. She kept it in her mouth for most of his orgasm, only taking it out at the end so his final weak spurt covered her lips. Becky gave an exaggerated swallow, then licked her lips clean as the audience applauded, and the board in the back changed to “$7930”.

The PA crawled to just out of sight of the camera and handed each of the girls a wash cloth, and they started to wipe their faces and mouths as Derrick told them how much each of them had won. Becky and Sean gave each other a big hug and kiss, and even Joyce hugged her brother John then kissed him softly. However, the surprise was when Tom once again caressed Minh’s face and pulled her in for a long and passionate kiss.

The audience erupted in applause as they kissed for about thirty seconds, and Derrick gave his well known chuckle. “Well, each couple has won a total of seven thousand, nine hundred and thirty dollars. And I am sure that each of you has some things to discuss once you get home. But I want to thank each of you for playing, and to remember to Go for It!”

The theme song played as each couple waved for the camera, and then the director called out “Cut! Five minutes, prepare for the next challenge!” Each of the couples congratulated each other, and as was common the girls actually hugged each other. Derrick thought that had been one of the hottest contests in ages. With a mixed race Asian-white couple, a rather sexy MILF and her husband, and sexy ebony siblings. He watched them go backstage to fill out the paperwork and collect their checks as he wished he could have gotten Joyce naked. And as the PA handed him a bottle of water he wondered how much of their form was natural, and how much was from her bra.

After taking a fast piss and another drink, Derrick was standing behind Janice and lightly rubbing his cock against her bottom until the Director announced there was a minute until the next part. He ground himself harder against her and she winked at him as with an obvious erection he returned to the front. When the director called out “Action”, the lights returned to full illumination and the theme music played again.

Derrick welcomed all the viewers back, then asked for Janice to pull the next names out of the drum. The first name “drawn” was Mindy Patterson. She jumped up and down and Derrick along with many of the viewers admired her small but firm breasts, obviously not restrained by a bra as she did so, then almost skipped to the front. And the little blonde minx almost immediately stuck her tongue into his mouth when he kissed her and squeezed one of her tight ass cheeks. The next name was Nancy Sauer, who turned out to be a rather punk looking girl, with multiple piercings in her face as well as dark green hair. Next called was Mark Henry, who was a rather average looking white guy with bright red hair. And finally, Janice called out for Sherrie Johnson. She was a rather busty girl with curly black hair, and appeared to be maybe a quarter black. She even rubbed her boobs against Derrick as he groped and kissed her.

And after interviewing them, he saw the signal from Janice and smiled. And as a platform was rolled out with cutouts on the side facing the audience and a painting of female legs in stockings pointing at angles towards the ceiling. At the top was a cutout for a face, with a painting of long hair around each one. And the entire audience yelled out “Match the Snatch!”

“Yep, that’s right. This time the game is ‘Match the Snatch’. Girls, go ahead and move behind the board and get ready, as I explain the rules to Mark and the audience. In this game, Mark is going to be blindfolded. Janice will then guide him to where the girls are waiting. One of them will be behind each of the openings, and he will be given a minute to fuck each of them. He will be allowed to fuck each girl, and if he wants he can fuck any or all of them for an additional minute. Then afterwards they will shuffle around, and he will have to try and match the snatch he had been in with the appropriate girl. For each correct match, he will win $500. If he gets a girl wrong, the correct snatch will win $500. If he gets all of the girls correct, he wins an additional $1,000. If he gets all three wrong, they each get an additional $1,000. Mark, are you ready?”

Mark looked a bit ashamed, and said not really. Derrick grinned and said of course not, as he was still dressed. The audience laughed, and Janice came over and started to remove his clothes. But the problem was obvious once she got his underwear off, he was completely limp.

This was not the first time that had happened, and she knew the best way to resolve that. She softly kissed his lips, then placed the blindfold over his head and adjusted it over his eyes. At the same time each of the girls was placing herself behind one of the openings, her hairy clam poised in the opening for easy access. The only obvious one was Sherrie, her darker complexion and full lips making it obvious she was the girl on the left.

Derrick looked back at Janice and Mark, and she had already sunk to her knees and had taken his limp dick into her mouth. He went ahead and went to do his part, and make sure that each of the girls was ready also.

He moved to his knees as he lowered his face to Sherrie’s beaver. He did not have to worry about her, she was already wet in anticipation. But she tasted good and he slurped and licked her pussy for a minute to make sure she was fully wet. He moved to the next girl and did the same thing until she was also wet and ready. And by the wispy blonde hair on her mound he knew this was Mindy. She was rather dry, but he soon had her juicing and moved to the next girl. Nancy had a silver piercing in the hood of her clit, and he licked it for a moment before slipping his tongue into her. And when she was dripping he looked at Mark. Janice was just rising to her feet and grasping his hard cock to lead him to the girls.

And now that he was hard, it was a respectable looking cock of around seven inches, if not particularly thick. Janice moved him forward, then eased the tip into the opening of Sherrie and he pushed himself inside. And he was still pumping at a slow but steady rate when the buzzer showed his time was up. He then moved to the next girl, and groaned as he pushed into Mindy’s cunt. Then he was directed to the last girl, and Derrick almost expected her to have green pubic hair, but she was actually shaved clean.

At the sound of the buzzer, Mark pulled back and acted undecided and said he needed another go. When asked which girl he wanted to try again first, he said number three. So Janice guided him back into place as Derrick peeked behind the screen. And he was a bit surprised to see Mindy and Nancy were kissing. It was not unusual to see girls holding each other’s hands during acts like this, but this was more than usual.

And when the buzzer sounded again, Mark asked to be directed to number two. The girls never stopped kissing as he slipped out of Mindy and slid into Mindy. Then at the next buzzer, he was guided to Sherrie. The other two girls continued to kiss, as Sherrie bit her knuckles, obviously enjoying the action.

Finally Mark was out of tries, and was pulled back and the girls were directed to change places and poke their heads through the holes for the faces. And Derrick grinned when he saw that they had simply moved one position over instead of trying to shuffle.

Well, after a few moments of trying to decide, Mark completely struck out. He guessed that the first snatch he was in belonged to Nancy, the second was Sherrie, and the last was Mindy. The girls came around to the front and jumped up and down and hugged each other as he was guided off the stage in shame. But as Derrick announced that each of the girls had won $1,500 and saw Nancy and Mindy kiss again. And out of the corner of his eye off the stage he saw that Mark did not seem to disappointed, as the PA was doing her best to finish him off orally so he could return to his seat. At that the theme music played and Derrick announced they would be back for the second half of the show.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.