The Club - Cover

The Club

by thecsm

Copyright© 2022 by thecsm

Fantasy Sex Story: Son joins a club. Mom decides she wants to join same club. Club members enjoy having sex between them.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

My folks were doing well in their jobs and decided to move into a larger home. They found a place for sale in the same school district where I go to school. The neighborhood we moved into was well established. As we moved in, I noticed there were three guys who looked to be the same age as me across the street checking us out as we moved in. It hit me that I knew all three of them. Tracy Warren, Hector Miller and Rob Wilcox. They like to tell everyone they are members of the club. When asked who’s in the club they say just us three. Everyone laughs at them since they call themselves the club, but they don’t seem to care. I don’t hang out with them from what I do know about them they are good guys.

It didn’t take long for the neighbors to start stopping by to welcome us into the neighborhood. Mr. Dan Brown from across the street stopped by talked with my dad for a long time. Mom even went out and joined them. Mr. Brown’s house is where I saw Tracy, Hector and Rob hanging out. Not sure why they were hanging out at his house. I’ll have to check it out when we get done with unpacking.

Mom and Dad were walking back into the house after talking with Mr. Brown.

Mom: “Dan seems to be a nice guy.”

Dad: “Yes he does. He even has a good sense of humor.”

Mom: “I think it’s great that he lets the kids hang out at his place. Trying to keep them out of trouble.”

Dad: “I saw three boys over there just now. They looked like Dale’s age. Hopefully he’ll make friends with them.”

Mom noticed me: “Dale why don’t you take a break from unpacking and go across the street. I saw some guys over there about your age.”

Dale: “I saw them also. I know them from school. They are a grade ahead of me. If you’re sure guess, I can check things out.”

Dad: “Go on, these boxes will be here when you get back.”

I headed across the street over to Mr. Brown’s, the guys were in his garage. They didn’t see me walking up the driveway. They were watching something on a T.V. As I got close enough to where they could hear me I shouted out: “So this is where the club hangs out?”

All three heads turned towards me, Hector: “So if it isn’t Dale Green. What brings you to our club headquarters.” As he was talking to me I noticed Tracy turned off the T.V. really quick.

Dale: “Just moved in across the street. Notice you guys and thought I stop by and see what you guys were up to.”

Hector: “We were just getting ready to shoot some pool. You can stay and shoot too if you want.”

Dale: “Sure. Which one of you guys lives here?”

I already knew the answerer but wanted them to tell me. As I looked around the garage, I notice it has been added on to. It was as wide as a two-car garage but it was long. It was long enough to have a pool table, table tennis table, area with a T.V. and two couches. Off to the side was an area that looked like a study area. There was also on the other side a game section where there were was an x-box and a few other games. What really caught my eye was there was what looked like a small dance floor with a few tables around it. Plus, a small refrigerator. Might be more that I didn’t see from where I was at.

Hector: “None of us. This is Mr. Browns place. He lets us hang out here. He even added on to his garage and made this into kind of a club house for us. He got with our parents and made sure it was okay with them first.”

Dale: “Wow, this is nice. I got to ask, are you three the only ones in the club?”

Rob spoke up: “Yes and no. There are three women who live on the street who say they are part of the club.”

Dale: “What? That doesn’t make sense to me.”

Tracy: “They saw us over here after school and wanted to know what was going on. Being Mr. Brown is single and all. They wanted to make sure nothing was going on that shouldn’t be. Once they found out we were just hanging out after school, they started bringing us snacks. One day they saw us trying to do our homework and started checking it to make sure it was correct. It became where one or all of them would be here making sure we did our homework. Guess it worked out, we all got good grades last school year. Before you ask, yes they got with our parents and made sure it was okay.”

Hector: “Now they say they are members of the club. They mainly keep an eye on us after school or when school is out. Making sure we stay out of trouble. They are now like our second moms.”

Rob: “Mr. Brown doesn’t seem to mind. One day they started cleaning the house for him.”

Tracy: “Mrs. White is also a school teacher and is a great help with the homework. Mrs. Sims and Mrs. Smith don’t work but they also help out with the homework.”

Dale: “Wow!!”

I stayed over there hanging out with them for a few hours. Talking about school but not much about the club. They didn’t want to say anything else about it.

Hector: “We would tell you more about the club, but you’re not a member.”

Dale: “So how do I become a member?”

Hector: “I’ll ask Mr. Brown. He controls the membership. He doesn’t want too many guys hanging out here. It’s just us three because we all live on the street. By you now living on the street he might let us add a new member.”


At dinner that night I told the folks, “I might be able to join the club.”

Dad: “What are you talking about?”

Dale: “The guys say that if Mr. Brown okays it I might be able to become a member of their club. Okay, okay, I know, the three guys call themselves the club is a bit different, but Mr. Brown turned his garage into a club house for them. I can hang out with them, but I won’t be able to do much else with them unless I become a member of their club. To do so I need permission from Mr. Brown.”

Dad: “Okay, I’m not sure if I understand, but you can hang out with them whenever. But cannot do any club activities unless you become a member of this club. Does it have a name?”

Dale: “Yeah, you got it, and its name is The Club.”

Mom: “Really. Who all belongs to this club?”

Dale: “Hector, Tracy, and Rob. Mr. Brown controls who belongs, because he doesn’t want too many kids over at his place. I guess that is why they need to ask him. Plus, there are three women from the neighborhood who belong. They more or less help with homework and make sure we don’t get into trouble.”

Mom: “I see. Well first your dad and I will need to talk with Mr. Brown. Plus, I want to talk with these ladies to see for myself what their part is with the club.”

Dale: “Yes ma’am.”

After dinner mom and dad walked over to Mr. Browns to talk with him. I had to stay home and finish unpacking and putting things away in my room. They were over there for what seem like forever. Guess it was about two hours later when they came home.

I watched them cross the street and met them at the door as they enter. Dale: “Well?”

Dad chuckled: “Okay, I understand what is going on with the club. You’re going to have to go through some kind of initiation. Which I don’t see as a big deal.”

Mom: “Your dad is okay with you joining the club. I understand your initiation will start tomorrow. Since Mr. Brown works from home; he wants you over at his place tomorrow at noon. That will give him time to talk with the other members of the club. BUT! I still want to talk with these other ladies. As your dad said you can start your initiation. But if I don’t like something after talking to the ladies it’s over.”

Dale: “Thanks, and yes mom I understand you can pull the plug on me joining at any time.”

The next day I was up and couldn’t wait to go over to Mr. Browns. Mom and dad took off of work today to finish moving in. They’ll be off the rest of the week. I watch as the guys all showed up at Mr. Browns. A few minutes later I watch three good looking women walk into Mr. Browns garage. It finally was time for me to head over.

As I walked out of the house dad just smiled and shouted, “Tell me what happens?”

Dale: “Yes sir.”

Mom was working in the flower bed as I walked pass her, “If you don’t like what they tell you to do, you don’t have to do it.”

Dale: “Yes mom.”

As I walked into the garage, I had seven people looking at me. Mr. Brown spoke first: “Okay Dale we all voted and you’re in, but you have a few tasks we want you to do. Plus, you have to read the rules of the club and understand them.”

Dale; “Thank you sir.”

Mr. Brown: “First two tasks, we want you to do is place these two fake air fresheners in your house. One needs to go into your folk’s bathroom. Put it on their sink, in the corner. The other in their bedroom. Do your folks have a dresser or desk at the end of their bed?”

Dale: “Mom’s dresser is at the end of the bed. It has a mirror on it.”

Mr. Brown: “Good, place the last freshener on the dresser where it is facing the middle of their bed. Don’t get caught doing this and don’t let them know you put them there.”

Dale: “What if they ask where they came from?”

Mr. Brown: “Well the odds are they won’t. Your dad will think your mom put them there. Your mom will think your dad put them there. I’ll let you know when to remove them.”

Dale: “Yes sir.”

Mr. Brown: “The 2nd task is we want you to bring us one of your moms bras and panties out of the dirty laundry.”

Dale: “My mom’s panties and bra? Really?”

Mr. Brown: “That’s right. It is to prove you are loyal.”

Dale: “Yes sir. When does this needs to be done?”

Mr. Brown: “Hopefully you can get this done today. Let me know when the two fresheners are in place and bring me the bra and panties as soon as you can. This will help let us know how brave you are and if you can keep a secret. Here is the list of the club rules. Read them, don’t let anyone else see them.”

Dale: “Yes sir.”

Mr. Brown: “All of the club member are here. Now that you are an official probationary member of our club, you already know Tracy, Hector, Rob and me. I need to formally introduce you to these nice ladies. Ladies stand up.” The three ladies stood up. Mr. Brown continued, “This is Kristin White, she is our in-house school teacher.” She reached out and gave me a hug. “This is Megan Sims.” She also gave me hug. “Finally, this is Summer Smith.” She hugs me too. “These three ladies are our very special members of the club. They will help you learn the club rules as you go through your initiation.”

Dale: “Glad to meet you ladies.”

Mr. Brown: “Here is my cell phone number so you can text me when you have the fresheners in place. Bring the bra and panties over when you get a hold of them. Okay your free to go and do your task. Tell your mom the ladies will be by soon to answer all of her questions.”

Dale: “Yes sir.”

As I returned home dad stopped me, “How did it go?”

Dale: “I’m in after I complete a few tasks.”

Dad: “What are the tasks?”

Dale: “Dad, I cannot tell you.”

Dad: “Okay, just don’t get into trouble.”

Dale: “ I shouldn’t, they are easy tasks, nothing special.”

I walked over to mom, “Mom Mr. Brown said the women should be over soon to answer all of your questions.”

Mom: “Guess I need to go and make sure we have something for them to drink as we talk.”

Mom went into the kitchen, as dad stayed outside to finish up what he was doing. This gave me the time I needed to place the fake air fresheners where Mr. Brown wants me to put them. I had no problems placing the fresheners. I even got the one on mom’s dresser placed where it was pointed at the middle of their bed.

While I was in their bathroom, I looked in the dirty laundry and there were no dirty clothes. Mom must have done the laundry this morning. Guess I’ll have to wait until later today or tomorrow to get one of mom’s dirty bras and panties. I text Mr. Brown letting him know the fresheners were in place. Plus told him I will have to wait for the bra and panties.

While I was working on my task the ladies showed up. Mom invited them in and they sat around the kitchen table. Dad also joined them. I just went into my room to unpack another box and read the rules. I didn’t want to listen in on their conversation with the ladies.

I closed the door to my room and started reading the rules:

Rule one: What happens in the garage stays in the garage. We do not talk about what happens in the garage outside of the garage.

Rule two: Respect everyone in the club. We don’t talk bad about club members.

Rule three: Club members take care of each other.

Rule four: The guys run the club, Ladies, you’re here to help them with homework, keep the snacks shelves filled and drinks full. Guide them and make sure they don’t get into trouble.

Rule Five: Ladies you will do whatever the boys want while in the garage. If they’re in the garage and one of the boys wants to have sex with her, she will take care of him in any way he wants. Sex will only take place in the garage. What happens in the garage stays in the garage.

Rule six: The boys will treat you with respect when not in the garage.

Rule seven: Any new male member, you will have sex with all of the ladies during final initiation. Any new female member will have sex with every male member during their initiation. Mr. Brown is not a member of the club. He just watches over it.

Rule eight: We do not talk about what happens in the garage outside of the garage.

Wow, what kind of club is this. Sounds like MILF Club where us guys are in charge and the women are our sex slave while in the garage. I’m in. I thought to myself.

An hour later mom came up to my room: “Your dad and I had a very good talk with the ladies. They seem like very nice people. Kristin did most of the talking, but I think I like Summer the best. We have a much better understanding of their roll with the club. I don’t see a problem with you continuing to join. I understand you already have a few tasks to do. Need any help?”

Dale: “Mom, I can’t even tell you what the task are. Let alone letting you help me with them. Yes, I’ve already completed two of the tasks. The third one will have to wait until tomorrow. I might get it done today, but it doesn’t look like it will happen.”

Mom: “Okay, but if you need help just ask. By the way your dad and I are going to a movie tonight. Do you want to come?”

Dale: “If I don’t have to I rather stay home.”

Mom: “Okay, I’ll order you a pizza for dinner. Maybe you can finish you last task for today.”

Dale: “Thanks mom, you and dad have fun tonight.”

As soon as they left the house, I ran upstairs to check their dirty laundry basket. Yep, mom took a shower and there was one dirty bra and panties. Since there wasn’t much in the basket, I went to mom’s dresser getting a clean bra and panty. I went back grabbing the dirty bra and panty replacing them with the clean pair. Didn’t want mom to notice them missing.

Just as I got down stairs the doorbell rang. It was the pizza guy. He wasn’t happy that I didn’t give him a tip, he’ll get over it. I did. I ate one slice of pizza and headed out the door to take the bra and panties over to Mr. Brown. His garage door was open and he was watching something on the T.V. When he saw me, he turned the T.V. off.

Mr. Brown: “I wasn’t expecting to see you tonight.”

Dale: “I thought since I got the bra and panties, I will bring them over as soon as I could. I didn’t want mom finding them in my room. Watching the game?”

Mr. Brown: “No game just a very interesting video. Something you can’t watch until you’re a full member of the club. Seems as if you have completed all of your tasks. I’ll get the other members together to see when your initiation weekend will happen. I need to get back to the video so see you tomorrow.”

Dale: “Okay sir.”


Dad and mom were sitting on the front pouch having coffee when I got up. I heard Mr. Brown talking with my parents, I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I decided to walk out on the pouch.

Mr. Brown saw me first: “Good morning, Dale. I was just informing your mom and dad about next weekend. We will be having your last part of your initiation. It will take place Friday through Sunday. I wanted to make sure they were okay with it.”

Dale: “That means I will be a full member of the club afterwards.”

Mr. Brown: “Yes, you would be, but your mom and dad must approve that you can attend.”

Dale: “Please mom, don’t say no. I really want to be a member of the club.”

Mom looked at my dad then at me: “Well, I don’t want to be the bad guy. Okay, just remember you can walk out anytime you don’t like what’s happen.”

Dale: “Thanks mom!”

Summer stopped by to talk with mom later that day. I don’t know or really care about what they talked about. They seemed to becoming friends. Mom and dad went back to work on Monday. I was over at Mr. Browns every day. The guys all took turns watching a video on the T.V. They wouldn’t let me watch since I wasn’t a full member yet. In the evenings Summer would always stop by to talk with mom.

On Thursday Mr. Brown told me to take the fake air fresheners out my folk’s room and bathroom and return them to him. It wasn’t hard to do since they were both at work. I was also told to dress up a little for my final initiation.

It was time for my initiation. I was a little scared but knew I would go through it no matter what. I really wanted to be part of the club. Mainly because all of the three guys who lived on the street were members.

As I walked into the garage Mr. Brown loudly: “Dale this is your last chance to walk away.”

Dale: “I’m here, let’s get it done.”

Mrs. White: “Close the garage door.”

I think it was the first time I’ve seen Mr. Browns garage door ever closed. I looked around and all of the windows had something over them so no one could look in.

Mrs. White: “Dale are you sure you want to be a member?”

Dale: “Yes.”

Mrs. White smiled: “Please take all of your clothes’ off.”

I looked at her. I didn’t move. I wasn’t 100% sure I heard her right.

Mrs. White: “Dale I don’t like to repeat myself. Take your clothes’ off if you want to become a member of the club.”

I looked at her and the other two women, who were smiling. I slowly removed my clothes. I was standing their nude in front of three guys, Mr. Brown and three adult women. None of the guys were looking at me, just the three women.

Mrs. White: “Good, you will stay this way until each of us ladies are done with you.”

I didn’t know what she meant by that. The ladies all started taking their clothes off. After they were nude Summer walked up to me: “Dale, I get to be with you first. I bet your still a virgin.”

Dale: “Yes ma am.”

Summer got on her knees in front of me taking my cock: “Dale you have a nice package. I’m glad I’ll be your first.”

She then proceeded to give me my first blow job. I never thought anything could feel so good. Being my first time, I came really quick. Summer didn’t disappoint she swallowed all of my cum. She gave me a few minutes to recover. Taking me over to one of the couches. The other two ladies followed. She laid down on the couch and Kristin and Megan started telling me what to do.

I followed their instructions. Kristin grabs my cock and guides it into Summers pussy. Megan was telling me what to do with Kristin also giving instructions. These three ladies were teaching me how to fuck. I lasted a little longer but I still came too quick. As I stood back up all of the guys were clapping their hands. Slapping my back and congratulating me for my first time.

Hector: “Come over here. You need to see this video.”

I walked over to the T.V. what I saw was my mom in her bathroom nude. Getting ready to take a shower. It hit me the fake air fresheners were really spy cameras. It was too late to do anything about it now, because everybody in the club has watched her shower. The next scene was my mom giving my dad a blow job on their bed. I turned away.

Mr. Brown: “Dale, you know you cannot tell anyone about this. You are now part of the club. There are more videos that you now can watch of the other ladies on the street. I video just about everything that happens here. I have had sex with all of the women on this street expect your mom.”

I looked at Mr. Brown: “What!”

Mr. Brown: “I don’t force them. They found out how big my cock is and what can I say. They come to me and I didn’t say no. These three decided they liked helping the guys out with their homework also. They heard about the club and wanted in. As you now know they teach more than just school work.”

I didn’t say anything. Kristin walked up to me grabbed my cock and started sucking on it. I was in heaven again, any anger I had was now gone. By Sunday I had gotten a lot of blow jobs from all three women. I also fucked all three a few times also.

As I was getting ready to go home, Kristin: “Look your dad and mom thinks you were going to be slapped and spanked a lot this weekend. So, let me get your face red looking.” She started to lightly slap my face. It didn’t hurt, Summer and Megan also helped.

Summer: “Okay you have red cheeks now. Remember to pretend that your ass is sore also.” With that she gave me a kiss as I left.

When I got home, mom made a big fuss over my face being so red. Dad just smiled.

Now that I was a member, I did take advantage of rule five. I looked at it as the ladies were teaching me to be a great lover.


A few days later mom’s friend Tammy Davis from the old neighborhood was over. Summer was over also. I was in the other room; I wasn’t planning on listening in un until I heard Tammy: “Why am I just hearing about this Dan guy’s big cock?”

Mom: “I’ve never seen it. Summer just keeps talking about it.”

Summer: “I didn’t think you’d mind. I just like to talk about Dan.”

Mom: “Oh, I don’t mind at all. I always enjoy hearing your hot stories about Dan and his big cock. I also like hearing what the boys are up to in the garage.”

Tammy: “I want to hear more. Tell me Summer more about big dick Dan.”

Summer: “Oh my, where to start. Dan is a great guy, all the women in the neighborhood love him. He works from home and always around for us ladies when we want to see him. He doesn’t mind the boys hanging out at his place. He’s laid back and always treats you nice. He is very firm when you’re with him, if you know what I mean. All of the women on the street except one has enjoyed him. I can only talk for myself but he makes me feel great. I became a member of the club not just because I want to help the boys out, but to stay close to Dan. He has not just a big fat cock, but he also knows how to use it.”

Tammy: “Cathy why haven’t you taken him for a ride?”

Mom: “First off I’m married. Second my son is always over at his place.”

Tammy: “I’m calling bull shit. How can I get in on the action?”

Summer: “Dan won’t mess with anybody that doesn’t live on the street. Plus, he doesn’t hit on any of us. All of us have hit on him. He’s like any other man and won’t say no if you let him know you really want to be with him. I know he will mess with you if one of the female club members would vouch for you.”

Tammy: “I need you to vouch for me. Been a long time since I’ve had a big cock.”

Summer: “He won’t even if I did. He would know I just met you. If Cathy becomes one of his playmates and joins the club. You have a better chance.”

Tammy: “Cathy you need to get off your ass, go fuck this guy and join this club. Just from what I have heard. I know I want to take him for a ride.”

Mom: “It’s not going to happen.”

Tammy: “I bet between Summer and me we can wear your resistance down. You know I can be relentless.”

I heard enough and got out of there before they saw me.


A week later I was over in the garage hanging out with the guys. Mr. Brown was in his house leaving us alone. We were playing a video game when Summer and my mom walked into the garage.

Summer: “Hell-o boys I have a guest with me today. Cathy Green.”

We all looked over at them and said Hey. Summer came over giving us all a hug. My mom just watches and didn’t say a word. She looked kind of nervous.

Summer: “Where is Mr. Brown?”

Hector: “He’s in the house.”

Summer: “Thanks kind sir.” She grabbed moms hand walked over to the door and knocked on it.

Mr. Brown open the door.: “What a surprise, Hell-o Summer and Cathy is with you.”

Summer: “Can we come in. We have something we want to talk to you about.”

Mr. Brown: “Sure come on in.” He stepped to the side as Summer and my mom walked into his house. Mr. Brown looked at us: “Channel 5.”

Hector: “Got it.”

Rob jumps up and turns on one of the TVs to channel 5: “Wonder if we will have a show today?”

Hector: “Why else is Dale’s mom here.”

Dale: “What?”

Tracy: “Mr. Brown videos everything. We are going to watch them. Normally when one of the women comes over, they’re here to have Mr. Brown fuck them. You’ve seen some of the videos. Plus, none of the women know about the videos. Not even Summer, Kristin, or Megan.”

I guess I didn’t know this, but it never hit me. I must be one naïve kid. I was watching the T.V. when Mr. Brown and the two ladies came into view. Mr. Brown leans in and gave Summer a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back.

Mom: “Nice house you have.”

Mr. Brown stopped kissing Summer: “Thanks Cathy. Now what do you two lovely ladies want to talk to me about?”

Summer: “I’ve been telling Cathy about you and your love making ability. Her curiosity has gotten the best of her and wants to find out for herself if I’m telling the truth.”

Dan began peeling off his tee-shirt up over his head: “Cathy If you really want to know you need to take your clothes off. You’re not going to find out if you’re dressed now.” Mr. Brown is just over 6 feet. He is very fit not carrying any excess weight.

Mom looked at Summer: “The boys won’t walk in here, will they?”

Mr. Brown: “No one just walks into my house. The boys will stay in the garage unless I invite them in.”

Mom smiled and started removing her clothes: “This cannot get back to Mike.”

Summer: “Don’t worry Dan will never say a word. Will you Dan?”

Dan Brown: “No, why would I give up a good thing. You ladies keep me very satisfied.”

Summer: “Dan, you keep us satisfied.”

Dan down to his boxers watching mom remove her clothes, she finally taken all of her clothes off. Here was my mom standing nude in front of Mr. Brown and Summer. Plus, us guys were watching her. If she knew we were watching she would be very upset. Mom was now looking at Dan waiting on him to pull down his boxers. He looks right at mom as he drops his boxers.

Mom: “Wow, your right Summer he is very big.”

Summer: “Now you know I was telling the truth. It’s 9 inches and very fat and the ladies cannot get enough of it. You know sometimes you just have to have a big one. Plus, Dan knows how to use it. I’ve never been so satisfied after being with him.”

Mom: “Sorry but I’m nervous about this.”

Dan: “You’ve got nothing to worry about Cathy.”

He took mom’s hand pulled her to him and gave her a big hug. Putting one hand on her chin he leaned in kissing her. His tongue slipped into mom’s mouth. They were taking turns swapping tongues in and out of each other mouths.

Dan: “I know you’re married. Mike would be horrified if he knew what we were doing. I know you have some doubts about this. Trust me, you’ll be thinking differently by the time we are done.”

Dan must have studied those videos of mom and dad having sex. Because he went right to that spot where mom becomes weak and sensuous. Mom just melted into his arms.

Summer: “Cathy, it’s time for you to enjoy Dan’s cock.”

Mom didn’t answer her as Dan took mom pushing her down where she was bent over the arm of his couch. Dan got behind her and started pushing his cock into her.

Rob yells out; “That’s it, fuck the hell out of her!” I looked at Rob he just smiled at me.

Dale: “I don’t need to see this.”

Hector: “Yes you do. Keep your eyes on the T.V.”

His big fat cock enters mom she screams: “Oh my!! Fuck you’re huge! Damn I can’t believe it. Fuck I’m so full I can hardly breath!”

After Dan worked his cock all the way in, he started pumping it in and out slowly picking up speed with each thrust. Soon he was driving his cock up into her pussy meeting no resistance.

Mom screamed: “Oh it’s so big! Yes! Yes!”

Mom’s hands were now tightly gripping the couch, her head swinging and thrashing about as Dan fuck her hard and fast. He was now giving her all she can take. Thrusting his cock inside her pussy, making her scream out with pleasure. Dan was pounding the hell of her as she had one orgasm after another. Dan knew now he had her right where he wanted her under his total control. He now began to outright fuck her harder and faster. Mom’s body moves forward from the strength of Dan’s thrusting cock buried deep inside her.

Mom yells out: “Oh, you’re fucking so good. I’ve never had it so good before. Oh, so hard, your cock is driving me crazy!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.