Ancient Traditions - Cover

Ancient Traditions

Copyright© 2023 by Vektor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man finds out that he is part of an ancient family with strange fetishes. He assumes head of the family when his great grandfather dies and discovers that he is a part of an old wealthy lost city who was known for the sexual fetishes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Incest   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Waking up in the house was nothing new, but the sound of people in the house was strange. He walked downstairs in his shorts and ragged t-shirt to see movers all over grabbing things. He then spotted Josephine in the kitchen cooking.

She turned instantly to see him. “Sir, you can’t be wearing clothes like that. You need to dress more dignified. I will get you some proper clothes.”

The idea of him dressing up was strange, as he always wore easy-fit clothes in the morning, and every other time during the day. He felt the more pressing issue of why there were movers in the house. He looked to the left and right of him seeing the many soldiers of the moving army. “Why are they all here?”

“This house was temporary. You have a busy day, but you will be in your house by tonight. You will love it. I can’t wait either; this place was so small, too.”

“Seriously?” he asked, knowing that this mansion was the biggest mansion in the area and the biggest he had ever been in.

“Yes. Now, I am going to take a different flight than you. I will be with you in the morning, though.”

He looked over to see Madeline walk up to him, smiling like it was any other day. “I see you slept well.” P She then turned her head to Josephine. “Did you relax him?”

Josephine smiled at him and then at her. “I did. He is a nice size, too. He will be perfect for the party.”

“Great.”

“Wait, what is going on?” he asked, confused and yet not overly worried, as he saw people walking around taking things.

Just as he was about to answer, he saw a woman come into the house, directing the movers. He looked over at her. She had long blonde hair that was down to the middle of her back. Her makeup looked like it was done by some profusion Hollywood makeup artist, it was so perfect. Her breasts looked shapely and yet her body had a slim appearance making her boobs look bigger. She had on a sundress that seemed to accent her nice figure, and a large, blue topaz necklace that made his eyes look right at her cleavage. With her dress and overall attitude on her face, he figured she had to be wealthy and important.

She walked right up to Madeline with a big smile, as it was returned. “Grandma, so good to see you.”

Madeleine embraced her and then turned to him. “This is Cassandra ... she is your cousin.”

He didn’t know his cousin was so hot looking and yet he felt connected to her like she was some long-lost relative, too. It was a strange mix of emotions as she felt new to him and yet connected in a way. He nodded, treating her as she still seemed like she was from some elite family and was brought up with extreme wealth.

Before he could ask her anything, Madeleine interjected. “Cassandra, here, is going to take you for your medical check up and then fly with you to the house. She is in charge of the coronation, too. She is the family ambassador and does everything with planning events.”

Cassandra smiled wide at him, once she Madeleine were done talking. “I can see that they didn’t get you your new clothes. No big deal, I will have clothes sent.”

He looked confused, not knowing where he was going. Cassandra then grabbed his hand. “It’s time to go, I have a schedule to keep.”

As she pushed Joe out of the house, he had just enough time to grab a bite to eat before being driven in a limo. He sat in it, as she grabbed her phone and started making calls like she was some big executive. He listened in to her just making plans for this party he knew was about him. She was ordering everything from food to clothes to table linens. He had no idea so much went into a party, and yet knew that this was no ordinary party either. The way she was ordering high-priced items and then being meticulous in the arrangements, made him feel important and yet scared that he was still not the right guy.

Not a minute was there to talk with her, as she was on the phone the entire time. Once the limo stopped, he could see it was an inferno of a medical building. It was weird, as there was no sign for anything and yet people were walking around with lab coats. There were lots of security guards and multiple doors with swipe key cards, too. He finally got a chance to talk, as she hung up her phone and was about to make another call.

“Where are we?” he asked, looking around as this place seemed odd, it was so secure, and yet she walked around like she worked here as some manager.

Cassandra looked at him, not making her next call. “This is a bio-tech company we own?”

“We own?” he asked, wondering why she said it that way.

She smiled back still walking with him. “Well, you own. The family owns it and you are head of the family ... so yeah, you own it. I need to get you a complete and total work up before the party. It is very important that things go right and we cannot leave certain things to chance.”

He kept following her, listening to her, and then going to a large office with a girl wearing a lab coat, looking like a doctor. Her hair was tightly pulled back in a ponytail out of the way, and her makeup was minimal; seemingly more interested in work than looking pretty, but her face still showed off her natural beauty. He then looked at his new cousin. “Chance? What do you mean, to chance?”

“Don’t worry, I will explain everything on the flight.” She smiled at him, reassuring him and dismissing his worries with her hand waving it off.

The doctor got closer and he could make out that she was a very pretty Asian looking woman, either Chinese or Japanese. She rolled over a cart full of syringes and medical items. He breathed deeply and then sat in the chair in the middle of the room, and let her poke and prod him. Multiple vials of blood were taken and then taken away by another person.

He was asked to stand up and strip, at which he protested, only to have Cassandra calm him down. “It will be okay, relax.”

Once naked, he then saw the eyes of the doctor and his cousin stare right at his soft member. Cassandra smiled wider. “Mmmm, looks good. I don’t think we will need to improve it.”

“Improve it?” he asked, wondering what that meant and why he was being subjected to this. He felt strange and wondered to himself why he was letting it go this far.

The doctor then looked at Cassandra. “Test results are back. His sperm levels are normal and his testosterone is within a normal range, as well. No afflictions detected and his vitals are all normal.”

She then smiled, as he wondered why he was getting a physical. “Boost his sperm levels by double and also increase his testosterone, but level it out so he won’t rage out.”

“What are you doing?”

His cousin looked at him. “I will explain later, but you have to trust me. I will never do anything to harm you and everything that we are doing is to help you and our Household.”

Before he could respond, he felt a sharp sting in his arm, as the doctor injected him with something. He then saw she had three more needles and began injecting him with each one; he felt the sting of them one after another. He cringed, as he wanted to fully trust her, but also felt that he couldn’t escape, either.

The doctor put away the needles and covered his arm with a small bandage. “You will be producing a lot of sperm when you ejaculate. You are going to feel the need to ejaculate multiple times for a week, but keep in mind that your first ejaculation will be not be the strongest and most potent. Your ejaculations after that will be strong and potent though.”

He nodded and felt tired, not really listening and letting himself be helped by his new cousin. As he staggered outside, all he thought about was sleeping. He remembered getting in the car and his cousin putting on the seatbelt for him, as exhaustion came over him and it seemed to wipe out any strength he had. Al he could do was listen, as the car drove, and even that, took too much energy.


Joe heard the roar of the engines, as he startled himself awake. He looked around frantically after waking up, noting that he was in an airplane that was revving its engine ready for takeoff. It was a smaller plane and across from him was his cousin, who was smiling right at him.

“We should be there in a couple of hours. Just relax and enjoy,” she said, as he then immediately felt himself being pushed back by the plane taking off.

Joe looked around and saw that this was no ordinary plane, as it was a private jet that looked like something out of a magazine for the super rich. It was a comfortable seat and the interior was overly spacious with all the hints of wealth with its clean designs. It began to sink in that he was really rich, and that this was not some dream or scam.

As the plane climbed but the thrust was not as bad, he looked over at his cousin. “This is really happening to me. I really am some rich guy?”

She gave a sarcastic smile at him. “Yes ... you are rich ... very rich. The first thing you need to do is stop questioning family members and just ask questions about what we are doing and not if we should do them. Second is have some confidence; it is really important that you have confidence and know that people will not say no to you ... unless they are heads of other main households like ours. Just tell people what you want and it will happen.”

The idea of having power like that seemed crazy, but knowing what to ask for was still the question. If he had money, what would he ask for? “What should I ask for?”

She looked at him, still smiling. “You want someone to give you oral sex ... just tell them to. Our society and ceremonies are about power and control ... you want to get oral, demand it. She will not be turned on if you ask for it. You want to have sex, just say, hey we are having sex. You are going to be surrounded by girls and fucking them is easy, so don’t think about it and just go with it, too.”

“Serious? Just tell people I want to have sex with them?” he asked, still having his mind blown that he had power like that, and that his cousin immediately went for sexual examples.

“When the girl comes around to ask you for something ... tell her to give you oral and she will. There are a few rules we must go over though.” Her eyes stared at his, with more seriousness than before.

“Rules?” he wondered, as it seemed like they were just a bunch of horny people.

“Yes, rules. First is that you need to find a mate, someone that will give you legitimate children. We need to do this right away to secure the household. You can only have three legitimate children though, and two have to be boys. If you have more kids, you can. You just need two of your legitimate children to be boys, too. With modern medicine, this is not that hard to do, so don’t worry about what gender your children are going to be. Now, there will be girls all over, throwing themselves at you to get them pregnant, and you can ... but they cost money and they can be troublesome. There are a few other rules, but we will go over this later. Just relax and don’t worry about things.”

It was so weird that he was now involved in a sex-club thing, but looked back at his now great grandfather, and it all seemed to fit into place. He was always around strippers, and sex was just there; not physical sex, but anything dealing with sexual natured stuff. The money he had always seemed endless; now flying in a plane after meeting with lawyers, the situation began to sink in.

“This is real, isn’t it? You are not joking around?” he asked, looking at her feeling that she really was his cousin and that he was getting into a world that was odd and yet exciting.

She opened her purse and casually pulled out a small makeup bag. “Yep, you’re going to love it, too. Any girl, anytime and all day. Imagine an all you can eat restaurant, except its beautiful women and you never get full.”

The concept of never getting full hit him, as he knew that once he had sex, that the girl was not his. Or the party they had would end, and then would have to wait for another party. “Never get full? Are there other parties often?”

She then pulled out another smaller case and opened it, revealing a row of purple pills nicely put away like they were expensive and not a common aspirin. She pulled one out and handed it to him. “Here, take this.”

He put it into his hands, and she then handed him a bottle of water that she was drinking. “Take the pill and I will show you what never gets full feels like.”

He took the pill and chugged some water, thinking that it was okay to take since the feeling of being safe around her was there. She was his cousin and he was the head of this household and she posed no harm to him before when she could have easily done something. He then looked up at her, once he took it.

Cassandra then went to the pilot’s area stopped, and pulled back a curtain cutting off the rest of the plane from the pilot’s area. She then casually walked back and stood up near him. “That is real Viagra. Not the ones they sell to the public but the real ones.”

“Real one? What’s the difference and why did you give it to me?” he asked, wondering what was going to happen, and why she would give him a pill for an erection.

She had a big smile on her face. “This one intensifies the pleasure in your dick and also restricts the urethra. It opens the blood flow better than normal Viagra, and it gives a nice, euphoric feeling well after you blow your load, too. It plainly makes you last for hours and you will not cum so easily.”

“Really?” His eyes opened up, wondering if this was really going to happen.

Cassandra gave a devious smirk back. “Seen guys last for eight hours and even the quick cummers last for four. The best is when you finish, too. You will be so backed up and not even know it, but when you cum, it will be more than you have ever cum in your life.”

“Why would you give it to me now?” he asked, thinking that such a thing was cool, but not useful while they were still in the air.

Cassandra still smiled at him, and then pulled down her skirt revealing her toned legs and panties to him. He could see from the partial view, that they were red thong panties and her legs looked like she ran marathons, too. The curve on her ass was there, but not an ounce of fat, though. She then turned to him and undid her blouse so her red bra was showing, while still keeping her blouse on.

“Time to see what you can do.” she purred, and opened her blouse up more, so he could see all of her body while still wearing a bra, as her blouse was wide open to show off her flat stomach.

Her breasts looked like they were average, but perfect for her body type, too. She had a model-like body and it was now on display for him to see. It was shocking to see her exposed, thinking of her as a cousin too, but denying her beauty was not there, as his eyes still looked on, as she was showing off her body to him.

“Your my cousin ... aren’t you?” he asked, wondering why she wanted to have sex with a relative. She was a new relative, in the sense he just found out, but she was still a relative in his eyes.

“I am, but you have to learn that sex is normal and we have sex with everyone,” Sheshe answered, smiling, as she put her blonde hair up in a pony tailponytail, like she was getting ready for real action.

“Seriously?” he asked, wondering if it was weird that they did incest so casually. With the flesh of her chest on display only being covered with a bra, he knew it was wrong, but still let the thought fester.

She sat down across from him in the other seat and crossed her legs blocking the view of her panty-covered crotch. “All the time. I am surprised Grandma didn’t get to you yet.”

“Ohh God, that’s so gross.” He almost gagged, thinking that Madeleine would have sex with him, knowing that she was his great grandmother.

“Not really, she is quite good. I heard guys talk all about her blowjob skills, too. She could suck a roomful of guys off in minutes and have them pass out from it, too.”

The thought of what she said hit the gross factor in his mind, and he made a gagging sound to prove his point. “Whooaaa, too much. I am not doing that and I am not having sex with you, either.”

He knew he needed to draw the line. If there was a flight attendant or another girl, then he knew he would have considered it, but he felt sex with a cousin was off limits, even if she was a second or third cousin. He never did know how related she was to him, but still saw her as a cousin.

“Okay, that’s fine. Suit yourself, but after about an hour, you will ask again,” she said, crossing her arms and pulling out her phone.

Her legs were crossed, but he could still see her red bra and nice legs as she was only a few feet from him, still wearing her necklace though. The thought of asking her was not going to happen, and that he could control getting an erection if nothing aroused him. He then knew she was half naked to get him going, and if he looked away or slept then he could get off the plane without a problem.

He closed his eyes thinking about all of the things he wanted in his life, but could never afford. It was like a daydream that was real, as the excitement of having money was giving him an anxious feel. All of the years of struggling now seemed worth it, as he could feel the relief of having money. The cars he could buy came to him, and all the traveling he could do all filled his head. The girls that he was promised while gambling away at nice casinos all popped into his head, as if it was like a life full of possibilities now flooded his daydream.

The thought of sex came to him and he kept his eyes closed. It had been two hours since he took the pill, and he knew he slept a good part of it, too. The thought of a naked woman came to him. She was a blonde, then a brunette, and then finally a redhead as she had hair that changed colors. She was fully nude and her pussy was a full bush and then shaven in the next thought. She was bent over with massive tits that hung down like bags of fun, and then smaller, more compact, ones that had perfect nipples replaced the big tits.

No matter what she looked like, he could feel his soft dick stirring to wake up. Like he was a kid in school trying to hide his boner, he struggled moving around. The more he moved, the more pleasure he got from moving, too. It was like every subtle movement was pleasure, and every big move was even more pleasure. There was no stopping the erection from happening, as he finally gave in and adjusted himself, feeling his proud boner come. It wasn’t just hard, but pulsed with need, feeling like a steel rod.

There was no hiding it from Cassandra, as he had to give in and let his erection have some breathing room in his pants. He opened his eyes and finally his legs, as he felt his member fully awaken, and wanting freedom as it pressed outward. His jeans now stretched from his erection, and it was hurting; each throb his cock gave was more painful that he couldn’t free it. He looked over at his cousin as she was reading something on her phone, not paying attention to him. She made it seem like it was natural to have her bra exposed to him, as well.

The moment he looked at Cassandra, seeing her with a bra on, the pain in his dick intensified like a hungry man looking at a meal. She looked even more stunning, as it seemed like her breasts called out like sirens to a sailor. Her face was done perfectly in makeup, and he could feel this urge to fuck her so hard that she was covered in smeared makeup from sweating so much.

The more he moved to get comfortable, the more painful it got from not pulling out his erection. I felt like it was some sort of steel pole that was bent and hurting, too. He adjusted his jeans in front of her, as she casually looked over. “Bet it’s really painful.”

She then pulled off her blouse showing her body wearing only bra and panties now. When she opened her legs he saw the mound of her cunt barely covered by the thin material of the panties. His heart raced like an engine feeling the sweaty nature of being hot, and the pounding throb of his erection was like a pain that he had never felt before. His eyes could not stop looking at the pubic mound of his cousin, as he then imagined ramming, not sliding, his thick cock into her. He didn’t want to go slowly, but to fuck her so hard that she screamed in pleasure, that he was a beast.

“I ... I can get through this,” he huffed, swallowing hard, feeling beads of sweat come down from his brow.

With a smile on her face, she spoke. “Ohh really. I bet if I take off my bra then you’ll be in even more pain. You see, all of the blood in your body is now in your brain and cock. Your adrenaline gland is going to kick in soon, and it will be like running while you just sit there.”

As she got up his eyes went from her face to the panties that she was wearing. The thin material of her red panties showed him the lips of her pussy as well as the mound of her sex, letting it sink in that she was so exposed. His heart was still thundering as the excitement of her nudity was sinking in.

She moved closer to him, as her strong, flowery perfume now attacked his senses. The smell of her was like heaven had come down to save him. He could feel his brain think that he was resisting the most perfect woman, as she was nearby and willing. His raging erection throbbed hard, as he cringed from not having it free.

Her lips were almost touching his ear, as she whispered with a hushed and yet sensual tone. “I don’t mind pulling off my wet panties and riding your cock. The pain will go away and all you have to do is tell me that you want sex with me. Tell me ... just tell me you want to fuck me. Mmmm, yessss ... tell me. Tell me you want to fuck your own cousin.”

It was the only way he felt, as his heart pounded away; all he could think about was relief and therelease for his cum. There was no fighting it, as he could smell her seductive perfume just intoxicating him. Nobody would know, as he felt that it was what she wanted, too.

Swallowing hard he gave in. “I want ... to fuck you.”

There was no use fighting it, as he saw how gorgeous she was and her willingness for sex. The urgent need to fuck her was too much and giving in was all he could think about. The idea of fucking his own cousin was not as bad, thinking the fact that she was distant from him his entire life, diminished the incest aspect.

She pulled away with a big smile. “Take off those jeans.”

When he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, he saw her panties thrown next tothem, and her shaved pussy was right there. With a quick move, she was now straddling him. He didn’t even have to guide his cock in her, as she had a hold of it and lowered herself down on his member letting it sink right into her. It was the greatest feeling into the world as his now freed erection was swallowed by a warm tightness that snugly gave him a feeling of pure euphoria.

“Mmmmm, yesss,” hemoaned, loving how wet and tight her pussy was, as he looked up to see her smiling at him like she knew she had won.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” Sheshecommented, and then reached behind her to unclasp her bra. His raging erection wasfirmly snug deep intoinside her, like she was mapped on it.

“Ohhh God, yesss,” Hehemoaned out again, as he could feel her cunt muscles almost squeezing his shaft, and yet warm and wet at the same time.

His eyes locked in on her tits as they hung like they were magically suspended, and yet real looking at the same time. He then looked up at her; she smiled like she was in control over the entire situation. “There’re real. Touch ‘em, go ahead ... feel them up all you want.”

Joe reached up caressing what he knew was the softest and yet firmest tits he had ever felt. Her breasts felt real and questioning it was futile, as the sensation of his member burying itself in her sex took over. The warmth and tightness of her pussy wrapping around his length, made his mind go blank and he could only think about sex. His eyes closed and then opened as he stared at her now bouncing tits like they were hypnotic balloons, all while feeling his cock go in and out of her tight, warm pussy hole.

“Fuuuck ... you’re so fucking hard. Damn, I am going to want this all the time,” she hissed, as he felt her bouncing hard. Each time she bounded off his waist, he could feel the tip of his cock act like a spear point hitting the furthest depths of her cunt hole.

The slamming of her body on his waist, followed by the sensation of his cock sliding through her tight hole, was like nothing else. Joe knew how a hard-on should feel like, but this was like nothing he had ever felt before. It was like his erection was a steel rod that would not bend or break. The throbbing his cock head gave off was like it was a heart pumping away too.

“Ohhhhh ... shit,” Joe moaned, feeling how amazing it was with her breasts bouncing in front of him, all while feeling his cock just slide through her love flower and then traveling far deep into her love canal.

“You like that, don’t you? You like fucking me.” She smiled and joked back, as if she was the one in power.

“Yessss,” he confessed, feeling the urgency in his need to get off.

“Good, because you are going to be hard for a long time. This cock will be able to cum all night long, too,” she cooed out, as she was bearing down hard with her slams. Her body was making a loud slapping sound as the force behind her body had power to it.

He watched as his cousin continued to slam her body down on him. She whipped back her hair, arched her back, and ground on his pole, while it entrenched itself deep inside her. She then lifted up, doing it all again, forcefully coming down on his waist not letting up, as he felt his throbbing erection just slide through her cunt like she was a sheath for his raging needs.

“Come on, fuck me ... fuck my cunt.” Her commanding voice dug into him.

She was slamming down in a fury of body slams, making a loud slapping sound each time. Each time her ass came down on him, he could feel his length tunnel deep inside her, giving him the pleasure of a tight wet cunt hole, too. His erection felt both hard and lasting, as he loved how her pussy muscles were able to squeeze his shaft and he could feel it, too.

The more she bounced off of him; the need to finish was finally coming on. He could feel his pressure to explode coming on, like a storm ready to hit the shore. The urgency building up, finally to a point, where there was only a bit of time left. The sensitivity on the crown of his cock was being constricted by her pussy walls and Joe could feel that she was making him ready to cum.

“Ohhhh fuuuck ... gonna cum,” he announced, as the moment of his climax was there.

She quickly jumped off him, like there was a jetpack on her back, as she got on her knees in front of him. “Cum in my mouth.” Her hand went to his shaft and her mouth took in his throbbing cock head.

“Ohhhhhhh ... FUUUUUCK!” he cried out in a loud booming voice, as he could feel his cum blasting out of his dick.

It was like a pressure valve in his cock was turned on full blast, as he felt his cum jettisoning out into his cousin’s ready mouth. Her lips tightly wrapped around his engorged tip, as her hand stroked his shaft like she was milking his sperm from his balls. It was everything he could have imagined and more, as it was not just a want to cum, but a needed release as well. The climax was so overwhelming it was like his energy had drained, as well as his hot sperm.

“Mmmmm. Love it. Your cum tastes fantastic,” Cassandra said, looking at him with a smile, still nude in front of him like it was no big deal.

“Fuck ... I came hard,” Joe answered, feeling the lasting euphoria of just climaxing hard.

“You’re going to be a bit tired. The first time you orgasm from the medicine is the toughest on the body. Now your body is reacting to what we gave you. Your next orgasm will be a lot more, and more potent, too ... you won’t get as tired, either. Take a nap and I will wake you when we land.”

Joe gave in, and felt that his climax was just what he needed to sleep. It was like a whirlwind from the moment he discovered his past, and now the dream seemed like it was real. Having his hot cousin just fuck him like that, while on an expensive private jet was making him think that he really did just win the jackpot.


Joe woke up with Cassandra gently nudging him by his shoulder. “Time to wake up. We have landed.”

He woke up to see he was covered by a blanket and still naked from their tryst before. Stretching and looking at his watch, he saw that he had slept for five hours. He nodded, still feeling groggy, and got his clothes back on before deboarding the plane. He landed to a limo waiting for him, as the surreal life that he was told about was reinforced again.

The driver opened the door and he was sitting in the back with his cousin Cassandra across from him. The door closed and the driver pulled away. She looked at him while looking in a small mirror fixing her makeup.

“When we get to the house, there will be staff, but they are mine. New staff will be hired after tonight, so you don’t have to remember any names. Everything in the house is yours and Mr. Pilchard, your account manager, will be by tomorrow to run through your business holdings and which business you would like to work out of.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.