A Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

A Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Sharing the details

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sharing the details - A short little story about a wife who meets another man at his hotel and fucks him at her husband's request, then brings a huge creampie home for her husband to enjoy, also at his request!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

“I met him in the hotel bar. He was sitting in one of the rounded banquettes, and didn’t see me at first, so I slid in next to him.

“He told me how good it was to see him again, how good I looked. You know, just normal stuff. Then I guess he noticed I wasn’t wearing a bra. He stared right at my tits, baby, and I know he could see them through the opening in my blouse, so I asked him if he liked what he saw.

“I think I embarrassed him, because he kind of blushed a little, so I told him not to be so shy. Then I squeezed his thigh, baby, and I told him I wanted to share something with him. I told him how you have had this crazy fantasy for a long time about me fucking another man and coming home with my cunt full of cum, and I told him I’d chosen him to be that man. Then I slid my hand up over his cock, and it was getting hard, so I said I guessed I knew the answer to my question. I suggested we go up to his room and have a drink up there, and he said that sounded great.

“In the elevator as soon as the doors shut he kissed me, and I took his hands and slid them over my tits, inside my blouse. He undid a couple more of the buttons, and then started feeling both my naked tits, staring at them. I was so hot I wanted to blow him right there in the elevator, baby, but then we reached his floor and the doors opened. A guy got in as we were getting out, and I know he saw my tits, too, because he really grinned at me, and I winked at him and I imagine he thought I was a hooker.

“Inside the room Jim offered me a drink, and I said, ‘You have what I want to drink right here.’ Then I pushed him onto the bed and took off his pants, baby, and when his cock flopped out I took it in my mouth and just started sucking it.

“Jesus,” I moaned, my cock getting hard again, as Di continued describing what she’d done.

“He was real hot, baby, and I could tell he was going to come soon, so I said, ‘Don’t hold back, Jim. I want the first one all over my face. Do it. Come on my face and in my mouth.’ Then I started licking his balls and jerking him off at the same time and he suddenly groaned, and grabbed his cock from me and started jerking off as fast as he could until he blasted me with five or six big gobs of cum. I know some of it went into my hair because I saw it there in the mirror before I left to come home.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s still there,” I smiled at my slut wife.

“Do you mind?” she asked.

“Fuck no. I love it,” I said, leaning over next to her. Then I sucked the bog of cum out of her hair and kissed her, pushing it into her mouth.

“Darling I can’t tell you what happened if you keep pestering me,” she grinned.

“Sorry,” I said, moving back from her, continuing to slowly stroke my cock as I asked, “so happened next?”

“After he came I on my face I got up and undressed, but did as you asked. I kept my stockings and garter belt and the crotchless panties on while we lay there next to each other. I took his cock and just kept slowly working it while I told him all the things I wanted him to do to me that night.

“I want you to use me, Jim. Do anything you want to me. Turn me into a raging slut, Jim ... a cum bucket. Lick me anywhere you want ... anywhere ... lick my cunt ... my ass ... anywhere, and I’ll do the same for you. I love to lick a man’s balls, Jim. Do you like your balls licked?” I teased.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.