A Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

A Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Eating cream pie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Eating cream pie - A short little story about a wife who meets another man at his hotel and fucks him at her husband's request, then brings a huge creampie home for her husband to enjoy, also at his request!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Di left around six in the evening. I went online then and posted photos of her, adding that she was out that night getting fucked for me. It was all I could do to stop from jerking off, but I wanted to wait for when Di came home. She finally did, around 11:00. I was in bed by then, naked, stroking myself but not coming, waiting for her. When I heard the garage door going up I almost came, but I didn’t.

Di walked into the room with a silly grin on her face.

“I hope you were serious,” she smiled, “because your wife is now officially a slut wife!”

“Come here,” I said, my cock throbbing. “Show me.”

Di walked over to the bed, and I could see a gob of cum sticking to her neck, along with some in her hair. Standing next to me she raised her skirt and said, “I did as you requested, baby. See all that gooey wet stuff? It’s another man’s cum.”

“Take off your blouse and skirt. Leave the rest on, and get into bed. I want you to straddle my face,” I said, and she did it.

She dropped the skirt and blouse onto the floor, then climbed onto our bed, on top of me, one leg on either side of my neck, her wet panties inches from my face. I could smell her essence ... and his ... as I raised my face to suck her through the thin lacy crotchless panties.

“OH God!” she moaned as my mouth found her pussy. “That’s so fucking nasty, baby,” she moaned again, sliding her slick cunt over my sucking mouth. “Can you taste him, babe? He fucked me good. Came on my face, too,” she gasped as I continued sucking her pussy.

She did taste good ... so fucking good. Nasty. Smelly. A kind of sweet-sour flavor, her wetness mingled with his cum. Delicious! My cock was throbbing, and I knew I had to fuck her before I came all over my belly, so I moved my mouth back and said, “Straddle my cock. I want to feel his cum in your pussy.”

She did as I asked, spreading open the slit in her crotchless panties and lowered herself down onto my cock. God she was wet. Slippery ... slimy ... and as my dick slid into the gooey mess in my slut wife’s cunt, I came. Instantly. Huge gushes of hot cum blasting up inside her as she rubbed her clit and joined me, her own orgasm causing her body to twitch and jerk as she began to collapse onto my chest, my cock still going off inside her pussy.

“Oh my GOD!” she wheezed, and I grabbed her head and brought her lips to mine, our mouths open, spit and remnants of his cum drooling down into my mouth as my tongue licked her lips and slid all over her cheeks and neck. I tasted some of his cum from her, and my cock again sent a burst of cum deep inside her.

When we were finally finished, both of us drenched in sweat, I rolled Di over onto her back, then began licking my way down over her neck, tasting her slick perspiration. I raised one of her arms and licked there, in her armpit, my cock twitching inside her again. Then I slid out of her, licking still, as I made my way down to her cum-filled pussy.

“Oh God, baby, you’re so fucking nasty,” she moaned, and I grinned, licking lower. When I reached her cunt I raised her legs, staring at the river of sticky cum flowing out of her, down into the crack of her ass. And then I buried my face in the slick, white mess.

I wallowed there, licking, sucking, tasting my cum, and his ... swallowing our loads, wiping my face back and forth, from my chin to my forehead, through the gooey slop. And then I licked lower, down into her ass crack, my tongue lapping away at the slimy sperm and cunt juice cocktail. I slid a thumb into her pussy then, fingering her as I licked her asshole, and she came for me again, this time so hard I felt what I had been seeking. Her hot, wet squirt gushed out of her pussy and down onto my face. Quickly I raised my head and captured as much of it as I could from her slimy cunt.

She came again for me as I ate her. And again. And then one more time before she forced me to stop eating her, telling me I was giving her a headache. So I stopped.

Crawling up next to her face I forced her to kiss me and taste some of the cum I’d collected in my mouth. Raising my head over hers, I let a long trail of cummy spit drool down into her mouth. And then I kissed her again, savoring the taste of our combined spit, my cock twitching again before I raised up and climbed on top of her, straddling her neck as she had done to me.

“Tell me about it,” I said, masturbating slowly, wiping my balls on her lips, then backing away, sliding down next to her, my cock in my hand, slowly rubbing it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.