A Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

A Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Fucking another man for me

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fucking another man for me - A short little story about a wife who meets another man at his hotel and fucks him at her husband's request, then brings a huge creampie home for her husband to enjoy, also at his request!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Fast forward to the weekend. Saturday afternoon. Di stepping out of the shower, her gorgeous body on display for me as it would be for Jim that night. She called him, and said I was sick, but that she’d love to meet him in his hotel for drinks. He agreed, of course. I knew if he’d known Di for a few years he must want to fuck her. Any guy who knows her wants her, especially the men who see the naked photos of her I post online. I’ve photographed her with her pussy spread open, inviting cocks to slide into it. With her cunt leaking my cum or piss after I came or peed in it. And with gobs of cum dripping from my cock down onto her face. So yeah, anyone who’s seen her wants to fuck her. I love it.

“I want to select what you wear,” I told her.

“I bet you do,” she smirked.

“I’m serious, baby. I want him to know you’re a slut ... his slut for the evening. Okay?”

“This is your idea, Bill, so I’ll follow your lead. What do you want me to wear?” she asked.

I went to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a black garter belt and lace stockings.

“Start by putting on these,” I said, rummaging through the drawer for a pair of her lacy crotchless panties. “And wear these,” I said, finding and handing them to her.

As I watched, gently fondling my naked cock, Di pulled on the stockings, then the garter belt, attaching the stockings to it. Then she stepped into the crotchless panties, grinning at me, posing for me seductively with her naked tits sticking out, nipples rock hard as usual.

“This look okay?” she asked, knowing the answer. At 48, Di still has the body of a college coed. She’s petite, 5’2” tall, weighing in at a mere 115, with her 36C tits still very firm and perky.

“What do I wear over this?” she continued.

“Your silk leopard blouse. No bra, of course, with the top three buttons undone. And your black leather miniskirt. The spiked heel “fuck me” shoes, too,” I continued, watching as she grinned at me, finding the requested clothing in her closet. She put on the blouse, then stepped into the skirt.

“Okay?” she asked. Her nipples were practically poking holes in the thin blouse, and the skirt barely covered her pussy.

“Perfect,” I said. “Here. Take this. Set it on the dresser or something and take some photos of everything. I want to see them. Now go get fucked and bring me home a cunt full of warm cum.”

And she did that, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.