A Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

A Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - A short little story about a wife who meets another man at his hotel and fucks him at her husband's request, then brings a huge creampie home for her husband to enjoy, also at his request!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

“What do I have to do to convince you I’m serious?” I asked my sexy wife of ten years. We were in bed, fucking, and as usual our sex talk turned to my favorite subject ... my desire for my wife to fuck other men.

“Darling, do you really think you could handle letting another man fuck me?” Di asked. “It’s one thing to fantasize about it, but quite another to actually go through with it.”

“I could handle it,” I said, sliding my cock slowly in and out of my hot wife’s cunt. You know how hot it makes me to hear about your past ... your threesomes ... fucking in front of other people ... sucking that guy’s cock while others watched you at that swing club. I want to share that with you, Di ... Your being a slut.”

“I’m not so sure you could,” Di said. “I know you like to think about it ... about me being a slut for you ... but I’m afraid you wouldn’t really want it, or me, if I went through with it.”

“As I said, what do I have to do to convince you I’m serious?” I asked again, my cock throbbing inside Di’s tight pussy.

“Why, darling? Why would you want me to do it?” she asked, moving her slender legs around mine, pumping slowly up off the bed to meet my thrusts.

“Because all my life I’ve loved porn. And I’d love you to be my personal porn star. I’d love to be doing this to you with your cunt filled with another man’s cum,” I whispered, meaning it, sliding my cock inside my wife’s wet pussy.

“You’re serious, aren’t you?” she said.

“Yeah. I am!” I moaned, pumping harder now.

“Like this, baby?” Di asked. “You’d want me to fuck him like this ... with his unprotected cock deep inside me, my cunt milking it, fucking it, until he came inside your slut wife’s pussy? Is that what you’d like, darling?”

“GOD YESSSSS!!!!!” I moaned.

“Do it, Jim. Fuck me! COME IN ME. Come on, Jimmy, baby. Come in my pussy for me,” Di begged, feeling me ready to boil over inside her hot wet flesh. And so I did. Because my name’s not Jim, and because that’s the guy coming into town next week to have dinner with us, or at least with Di. An old friend. Former lover. And I was going to try to convince her to fuck him for me.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.