The Birthday Gift Massage - Cover

The Birthday Gift Massage

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Recently divorced Bruce receives a birthday card from his world traveling aunt that has a gift card for a free massage at a nearby massage parlor. Since the only action he is receiving lately is from his widowed sister-in-law, he decides to use the gift card to sample the services at the massage parlor in the hopes that it would be similar to his experience on the island of Okinawa with the willing Japanese girls dishing out their goodies with happy smiles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex  

Bruce was still opening his birthday presents from his extended family when he noticed a card from his Aunt Polly. She usually sent him a brand new Twenty dollar bill inside and he was surprised to see that this year she had sent him a gift card instead.

He looked at the black bordered gift card and saw that it said, “This card entitles the bearer to a full sixty minute whole body massage at the “Healthy Body Massage Parlor” which was located only a short distance from his basement apartment in the building owned by his parents. They were down in Florida now living the good life of retirement and he was given the apartment in lieu of pay for collecting the rents and making sure the building got maintenance services for cleaning and repairs. He had a bank account for the deposits of the rents and a charge card for all services needed to keep things orderly for his parent’s retirement nest-egg. His Aunt Polly lived out on the Island now because she wanted to be near her grandchildren in her old age.

The note on the card simply said, “Happy Birthday, Nephew. You will love this place. The people there are so nice and go the extra mile when it comes to giving you a happy ending.”

He laughed at her words because it sounded downright double entendre in meaning. He knew his aunt and was certain she certainly didn’t mean it that way because she was well past the age of sensuality and lust.

He was recently divorced, and his only sexual outlet was his Saturday night visits to his widowed sister-in-law’s house to give her a little check to help with her three kids because his brother was the type that never thought that life insurance was a good thing to have. He had started the weekly contributions to her budget shortly after his wife ran off with her personal trainer and his nightly rides on her overweight body gone forever. In recent years, it was more a habit than lust or desire that led him to hump her front and back in nocturnal bliss completely ignoring the fact that she was determined to lose her extra pounds and ride the tiger of sinful carnal relations with her demanding trainer who worked her hips and her butt until she was once again lovely to look at.

His generally shy sister-in-law insisted that she give him her use of her feminine assets in ways that she had never experienced with his scatterbrained brother. He was originally embarrassed at her anal and oral gifts of love distributed in those all night sessions that they both found terribly satisfying in a truly close relations lifestyle. It put the groceries on her kitchen table, and he knew she would keep their secret to the grave protecting her reputation with the rest of the family. Bruce suspected that the oldest daughter Roxanne (16) knew he was banging her mom from the way she looked him straight in the eye with a hint of smile on her face when they disappeared behind the locked bedroom door on those special nights.

Anyway, His sister-in-law and the three kids were all going to Florida to visit the grandparents this coming weekend and he figured it was a good time to make use of the massage gift card on Saturday night.

He was a bit surprised that the massage parlor was in the Hispanic and Asian strip mall of small “Mom and Pop” businesses. He figured it was because of the cheap rents in that area and the transient nature of the business which probably operated on a razor thin profit margin in these harsh economic times.

The last time he had gotten a massage was on the island of Okinawa and it was a memorable occasion. The place was teeming with an assortment of almost naked young Japanese females that wore tons of make-p and reeked of cheap perfume that tickled his sensitive nostrils. He figured out the agenda when the pretty Oriental girl took his hand and placed it square in the middle of her hairy bush and rubbed it up and down her slit and her crack until she smiled and asked him if he was happy.

When he nodded his head, she hopped up on top of the massage table and took care of his horny dick with her youthful mouth and bounced her bottom on his face when she saw he was interested in her brown eye for recreational purposes.

Of course, that was Japan, and this was the good old USA, and he didn’t think such shenanigans were going on in their quiet little neighborhood despite the recent rises in crime in all the big cities.

The parking lot in front of the massage parlor was pockmarked with potholes and he drove slowly not wanting to run up a bill on repairing his eight year old suspension system. The sign over the door was a huge bright red neon light that simply stated “Massage”.

He noticed a lot of dubious types hanging out in the parking lot and he was glad he had an alarm system on his car.

When he entered the front door, a bell chimed somewhere in the back down a long dark corridor and a female voice called out, “Sit down, someone with be with you right away.”

The soothing sound of low music bounced off every wall in the establishment.

It tended to put him off because it was so sweet and lacked any definite rhythm or beat that he could identify as belonging to a specific category. He thought that was probably why they used it because it would not offend anybody’s sensitivities and was designed to relax the clients putting them at ease throughout the entire experience.

A pair of Asian girls walked through the beaded curtain from the dark hallway, and he could not identify their nationality from their appearance. They could have been Japanese, Chinese, Korean or a mixture of Southeast Asia. They both looked to be quite young. The taller one introduced herself as Tiki and her companion as Lucy. Tiki’s English was slow and halting and she told me that Lucy could not speak a single word of English.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.