Caught the Continuing Story - Cover

Caught the Continuing Story

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Chapter 6: This is my Life

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: This is my Life - Julies life and adventures after she was caught. living with the consequences. Please read the other caught stories they will help with the characters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Gary’s wife presented her bruised and marked body with a cane. My dad had his fingers in my pussy, pumping in and out. After watching the pastor’s wife be beaten, I was so horny. “Yes, Daddy, finger my cunt.”

“Thank you for witnessing my truth. I will now try to live as my husband wishes with his full knowledge and support,” She addressed the congregation.

Gary began, “Yes, thank you, everyone. Let me take some time to enlighten you on our concept of Sin. Sin is a construct of religion that defines the religious sect’s control over you. In our church, Sin is witnessed only when there is untruthfulness and lack of consent. Just now, I had my wife’s willing consent to teach her about the errors of deceit. She knew what was going to happen as well as I did. I confess my truth; I enjoyed inflicting pain on her almost as much as she did in receiving pain. She is truly a pain slut through and through. I hope that you can accept that. I know I have many hours of work ahead just providing what my wife needs.

Remember, the age of consent is fifteen years old. That means that younger people will have to leave the sanctuary to attend the youth service. Older members are free to join us here in the sanctuary anytime.

We may seem to promote Traditional Sin with an open marriage, nudity, and public sex. Some of our accepted forms of truthful expression seem to counteract religious teachings. This is not the case for us. We do not limit our religion to just one belief structure, but we take the best from all religions and leave the things we do not like about each. Think of this church as a religious school where we teach the truth no matter where we find it: Karma Sutra, the study of Yoni and Lingam in Hinduism. The alignment of your chakras, specifically your Sacral chakra, expands our base of understanding as your second chakra. We take things from Tantric Judaism. The Buddhists meditate and seek the truth. We even draw enlightenment from the BDSM community. We take away things from there, like allowing us to turn ourselves over to another entirely and how to accept ourselves as we are.

This is our new life.

Who wishes to come up here and present your truth?”

Dad stood up, pulling my mom and me up with him. “We will present as a family” Josh looked at dad and stood as well.

“Glad you are here. Come on up and be welcome.”

Dad led us up on stage. I was naked with a very wet pussy. I am still horny; I want to fuck someone right now. Dad led me to one of two chairs facing the congregation; Mom was led to the other chair. Josh adjusted moms posture, and dad did mine. Both of our cunts were on display; the butterfly of my lips spread wide. My crinkly asshole stretched around the inflatable plug. Mom was on display as well. Both of her holes were empty and slightly gaping. Buster had followed her on stage and started to lick at her cunt.

“As you can see, my family consists of my son Josh our Dog Buster, and two sluts, my wife and daughter.

He put Buster above mom and me. That’s ok Buster is an important part of our family.

My wife has been a slut since before I even met her. I saw her at a college party, and she was the main reason for the party; everyone was fucking her; she looked so happy being gangbanged. I fell in love with her and started supporting her slutiness fully. I would set up her dates with the football team. Or arrange parties with multiple guys. I am sterile, so I arranged a breeding party for her to get pregnant with Julie and shortly after with Josh. I am their father but not biologically. I met Gary in college, and we became good friends. He was the one that got me started in this Truth church. We have been trying for years to get to where we are today.”

I could see my friends watching me, people I had grown up with, and people I respected. And here I was on the stage with my cunt and asshole stuffed and on display. I was flicking my bean; I wanted to show them my dad was not wrong and that I was indeed a slut, just like my mom. Mom was lying back, letting Buster lick her pussy in front of everyone. Should I feel embarrassed for her or me? I felt proud that I could show myself off. It looked like mom was happy too.

“Julie and Josh were raised with no idea that their mom was a slut and that I was not their biological father; if that was a lie, it was a lie of omission. We did not hide who we were. We just curtailed what we did. That all changed about a week ago. Our daughter Julie started experimenting with sex secretly, She was caught, and we found out just what a slut she is.”

What am I going to have to confess now? I don’t want to be first; make a mom go, please, not me.

“First, my wife will proclaim her truth.”

What a relief I can follow moms lead.

“Hello, friends!” Mom was still letting Buster lick her bare pussy right in front of the congregation. “As you can see, I am indulging in one of my truths. I love the feel of my precious Busters tongue. I have been training him since we brought him home from the Humane Society. I feel bad I did not share with my children, but I agree that I could not let them know in good consciousness with the age of consent. Not only do I let him lick me, but I will also suck on his dick, and he can fuck me in my pussy or ass. Since I came out to my children, it has been so freeing. I arranged for Julie to catch me playing with Buster after I had proof of her sneaking out. Would anyone like me to show you how well Buster performs?”

Mom was going to fuck Buster in public on the church’s stage. The crowd applauded, whooped, and yelled that they wanted to see her in her truth. I watched as mom got Buster to lie down on his back, and she started to play with his doggie cock. It was soon engorged and ready. I was amazed at how she swung her leg over Buster and settled her pussy down on his cock. She was ridding him like a cowgirl. Her moans are in sync with her thrusting. “I love his dick in my cunt; can everyone see it entering me. Watch closely. I will get his knot inside before it gets too big.”

Her hand reached down and grabbed at his dick past the growing knot. She knew what she was doing as she pressed the ball into her filled cunt. She had to press it four or five times, using increasing force. Finally, the knot slipped inside.

“That feels so wonderful being filled. Oh, and he is filling me with his doggy cum; I love this. Yaaaaaa, I am coming; look at me; I am fucking a dog. And I am coming in front of all my friends.”

At that moment, Josh gets up and drops his pants and underwear; he walks up to mom. And she grabs his cock. “Thank you, my son, for seeing my need. I need to fill my mouth with cock too.” And she puts him into her mouth. Sucking her son’s dick in front of everyone while fucking a dog. “I am a filthy slut, and I live for cock, any cock, anytime, anywhere, do not be afraid of me rejecting you, anyone can ask. I will love taking care of your cock” She lovingly took her son’s cock back into her mouth.

“Lean forward, wife, let me fill your ass with my cock” Mom was going to get anally plowed while sucking her son’s cock, and with a dog’s knot in her cunt. Mom did lean forward and pull her ass cheeks apart, and Dad did plow into her ass. What could I do? My holes were filled with silicon dicks. I was displaying my most intimate parts to everyone. There was no room for me to be anywhere with mom.

The congregation was yelling their encouragement. Driving my mom wild on the three cocks she loved the best. She was meeting her husband thrust for thrust and slamming her ass on his hard dick. The dog’s dick was stuck tight, and Buster was along for the ride. Josh started to cum just then, and I had an idea; Josh came over to mom’s face. Painting it with ropes of boy juice. He backed away, but I was there licking at my mom’s cum covered face. We passed the snowball between us until it was gone. “My lovely daughter knows what I need as well.”

I did a back bridge with my legs spread and my back arched so my pussy was presented to Mom’s face. She started to suck on my cunt, licking the Ben Wa balls as they stretched edges of my cunt. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words as Gary started to take pictures of my family fucking mom.

“We need something to put in our newsletter, don’t you think?”

My dad started to nut in my mom’s ass when he finished. He just nodded at me and winked. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too. I got behind my mom and started to suck on her rectum, trying to suck Dad’s cum out of her ass. I could get my tongue in her asshole and taste the shitty cum inside.

“You can see what a slut my wife is, and I approve. My daughter is even more of a slut look at her sucking on her mom’s asshole. There it goes. Busters knot has dropped in size, and he is pulling out. Julie is now sucking the dog cum out of her mother’s cunt.”

I could taste the watery cum flowing out of moms cunt. I could still taste her shit from her well fucked ass. I was a dirty girl, and I wanted to have more.

“Julie can’t talk right now. As you can see, she is also demonstrating her truth to you. She is a self-proclaimed dirty girl. What do I mean, a dirty girl? She loves to play with shit, smear it all over her face and body, and eat shit; she wants to eat shit daily. Last night she went to bed covered in shit and slept like that all night.”

“I know that not everyone likes shit sex, and we will go to a bathroom so those who want to see her be a dirty girl can.”

Ok, I understand that some people may not want to see me eat shit. But not really, because I loved it. Was dad going to put me in the bathroom at church to get dirty?

“Please, daddy, can I do that? I want to show everyone what a dirty girl is. Last Friday, I ate the shit of ten strange men in a porn theater. I would love to do that here in church, Please?”

“What does the congregation say? Can she stay here to show you what she is, or do you want her to go to the bathroom?”

“Have her get in the baptismal tub that would be perfect for her.”

“Let’s vote!”

The screen popped up the options were

Julie in bathroom

Julie is in the baptism tub here in Sanctuary

After a minute, the crowd had spoken

Julie in the bathroom 5

Julie is in the baptism tub here in Sanctuary 135

Oh my god, everyone, it seems wanted to see me defiled here in the sanctuary.

My dad responds to the voting, “If this squicks out anyone, they should go back to the fellowship hall. This is my daughter’s truth of her life now. She and I do not want to offend anyone here with her actions.”

“Please remember I love this, and I can’t wait to start. I give my free and wholehearted consent to the perverted scat play that will happen. I will drink piss, eat shit, and smear it on my face, hair, and cunt. Do not feel sorry for me; as I said, I love this shit.”

I saw only two people go back to the fellowship hall. Josh and Gary brought out the baptism tub. Josh got his camera set up and the lights turned on. The enlarged image of the tub was on the big screen so everyone could see what was happening.

Mom was out in the crowd. I could see her sucking on a guy’s dick, and the guy’s wife was fisting her cunt. She was in her element. The smell of sex was everywhere. Gary’s wife was getting fucked outside one of the confessionals. They had brought the mattress out so everyone could watch.

There were other couples fucking and sucking everywhere I looked. Most were watching me. I just smiled my innocent coquettish smile back at them.

I could not believe we were doing this. I used to be so scared of getting caught now I only wanted people to see me, all of me. I paused one second before getting into the sacred tub. There was a line of people forming to the right. It already looked like twenty people, old and young, men and women were lining up to use me.

I climbed into the tub and laid on my back, waiting for the one to break the ice and open the floodgates. I looked up at the first person; I could not believe it; it was Nancy, my friend. “I always wanted to shit on someone, literally shit on them. I now get my chance. Open up.”

I knew she was a little bitchy, but hell, this is what I wanted, to eat some fresh teenage shit. I looked up at the ass hovering over my face and saw the sphincter start to expand out. It relaxed and pushed a few times before a soft, light brown snake came out of her ass. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue like a good dirty girl. The turd extruded from her ass like the playdoh press that you could press the dough into stars, squares, and things. I reached up with my lips and took it into my mouth, letting it fall on my face. I nearly let it fall off, but I caught the morsel and pushed it in my mouth. It was so flavorful that I have not had any girl shit before other than my own.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.