Caught the Continuing Story - Cover

Caught the Continuing Story

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Chapter 5: Something New

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Something New - Julies life and adventures after she was caught. living with the consequences. Please read the other caught stories they will help with the characters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Julie Something New

“You have had a long day, are you tired? Maybe you should take a nap, my little shit eater” Mom loved me; I could tell she was concerned about me. I was tired, and since the boys were not home, a nap sounded good.

“That sounds divine, mom. I think I will.”

“Here, put your balls in your cunt. It would help if you kept that thing filled. Remember what our goals are?”

“It sounds weird, but I am to have the biggest and tightest cunt and ass in school. I need to stretch out my holes and strengthen my pelvic floor muscles to take any dick from the smallest to the biggest and make them all feel good.” I added that last bit because I assumed that was why mom wanted my holes ‘trained’. The balls, called Ben Wa balls, were pretty big, almost as big as a baseball. I pushed them into my cunt and could feel the little balls inside the larger balls start rolling around. This was amazing. Just by moving, I was stimulating my sex.

“That’s right, dear, now go take a nap. I am going to take one too.”

I woke up to see Josh filming me. It looked like a new camera, and he had the camera right up to my cunt, getting a close-up. I spread my legs so he could get a better shot. “Oh, you are awake; you have a good nap?”

“Yeah, what time is it anyway?”

“It’s just after six. Dinner will be ready soon. You like what we did with your room?”

“This is perfect, Josh. I can’t believe you and dad did this in just one day.”

“Well, dad says we are not done, but we have it sealed and functional.”

I started to pull my cuntlips open for the camera and rub on my sore clit with my fingers. My steel ball was peeking out. I needed to invest in more lube.

“I can’t wait to tell you Josh, mom, and I had a great time ‘shopping.’ Did dad tell you what mom means when she is going ‘shopping’

“It means she is shopping for dicks, right.”

“And we found them in droves. We went to an adult movie theater, and mom and I fucked at least 50 guys. Most of them came on my face and body. You should have seen me. I was a mess; oh, you can see me. Mom was taking a video for you to use. Then we went into the men’s bathroom, and they used me as a urinal, then about ten guys started shitting on me. I think mom got most of that on film too. I loved it, Josh; I loved it all. I think I am a born slut.”

“What do you have in your cunt? I see something shiny.”

“Mom got me these. They are Ben Wa balls. They are to help me strengthen my pelvic floor. Here check them out” I pushed, and the giant balls stretched my opening, and I caught the first one, then the second, and handed them both to Josh.

“Cool, that was great. I got that on video. They feel hollow, and they have what a weighted ball inside that rolls around?”

“When I have them in, whenever I move, those inner balls are free to roll around, and I get my pussy stimulated. Mom wants them inside me whenever there is not something else inside.”

“Oh, let’s not disappoint; mom, let me put something in there.” I watched as he dropped his cargo shorts and his dick popped out hard and ready. He was going to use me like those men at the theater today. He kneeled between my legs, positioned his dick, and thrust into me. He did not ask. He just started fucking me, not that I cared; I loved to be fucked.

He kept on fucking me but kept up the conversation like nothing else was happening.

“What else did you get ‘shopping.’”

“Mom also bought me an anal trainer and showed me how to use it. And I got a yellow dress to wear to church tomorrow.”

“so you got 50 doses of man juice, liters of piss and pounds of shit, Ben Wa balls, a butt trainer, and a dress for church?”

“Yeah, when you put it like that, I did get a lot of good stuff.”

“Dinner is ready, kids; Julie put your balls back in and come to dinner; Josh, you can finish later” Mom stuck her head into my room to get us.

“I am almost done, mom, just one second,” Josh sped up his thrusting and started to cum deep in my pussy. Did I tell you I like the feeling of a dick Cumming inside me? Well, I do. Josh put the balls back in me, sealing his cum inside.

We went down to dinner; there were three places on the table and only three chairs.” Mom, why are only three places set at the table?”

“You don’t need one tonight, dear you are eating over here.” She points to a wading pool in the corner. “I don’t want you to make a mess, dear, so you can eat in that and not have to worry.”

I looked over the setup; the plastic wading pool was about 3 feet wide and 8 inches deep. There was a low table set to the edge, and it was set with a plate, cup, and bowl. No silverware. The bowl looked like chocolate pudding. I didn’t think it was. On the plate was what looked like toast covered with the same stuff, and the cup had a yellow liquid. “What am I eating, mom?”

“Well, you have heard of Shit on a Shingle; that is what you have. You need to thank your dad for your meal. He was ‘cooking’ it all day. And in the bowl is turd Tartar.”

There was a new camera setup focused on my ‘table,’ ready to film me eating supper.

“Talk to the camera Julie; there is a mic on your table so that it will pick up everything that you say. Tell them about what you are eating and how it makes you feel. Your subscribers like to know what makes you tick.”

The rest of my family was having lasagna and garlic toast with a Caesar salad. It looked good.

Behind the camera was a poster board with some lines written on it. I guess they wanted to prompt me without messing up the sound.

“Welcome, friends, my name is Shit Head, and I have just started living as a human toilette. This is my first official meal as a shit eater. Look at what I have to eat; shit on a Shingle is literally shit on a piece of toast; I know you army guys have joked about having to eat shit on a shingle. Well, now you get to watch someone truly eat it. And here we have a bowl of Turds Tartare - fresh shit mixed with piss to get that lovely creamy consistency.”

I reached out and put my finger in the bowl, getting brown slime on my index finger. I sniffed my finger and smiled at the camera. “Daddy’s shit is just the best,” and I smeared it on my upper lip under my nostrils so that I was smelling the shit with every breath. Behind the camera was a monitor so I could see what part of my body was in the frame and see what I looked like. My mustache looked uneven. I tried to even it out. I just got more all over my face. “Fuck it, guys, now I know what you go through trimming your mustache,” I dipped both hands into the bowl and started to cover my face with the shit slime. I could not recognize myself on the monitor with my face covered in shit. I smiled at the audience, sticking my tongue out and giving them a raspberry.

I put a finger in my mouth and sucked the shit off; while looking at the camera, I sucked on each of my digits, cleaning them up.

“I am such a dirty girl; my family will always let me eat like this. Do you like watching me? Comment on what part of the video you liked best. We will make more” I took the bowl in my hands, brought it to my mouth, and sucked up a mouthful. Showing the camera my entire mouth, I closed my lips and started to work my jaw up and down like I was chewing. I did not need to chew the liquid; I was showing off for the camera. Then I swallowed; I could not believe that I swallowed without gagging.

I needed more. I took the shit on the toast and took a big bite. Open mouth chewing the vile shit. I kept looking at the camera and chewing. I swallowed the mouthful. I was getting so turned on feeding on shit for customers to watch. I started to cover my body with shit, rubbing my breasts and pussy with a hard turd from one of the pieces of toast. I could not help myself. It felt so good that I pushed the turd into my cunt. It would not fit; I still had the balls in my cunt. I rubbed harder, opening my legs and showing off my ass and cunt to the world.

“I love to put shit inside my cunt; don’t you love it when I get completely filthy for you? I love it. I can’t imagine how horny you are getting. You want to fuck my shitty cunt. If you do, I will suck your dick after. Let me know, ok.” I was ad-libbing now that it was not on the poster board. I needed a drink. I took the cup of piss, lifted it to my mouth, and took a couple of swallows. Then I filled my mouth and started to let it leak down over my shitty body, getting the layer of shit wet again. This let me start smearing the shit around again. I took the last piece of toast and hungrily ate it with an open mouth chewing and showing off my depraved self, my true self. I was a dirty toilette slut. A human toilette. To be used, abused, and reused.

I leaned back in the wading pool and casually rubbed my cunt. I showed my fans my open pussy covered in shit, the shiny steel balls with spots of shit peeking out of my pussy. I loved this feeling of openness and no secrets. If I wanted something that would make me feel good, I could have it. My tummy was filled; I was happy. Could I just go to bed like this, covered in my dad’s shit? I hope it will be great. “Dad, I am full, May I be excused to go to bed now? I will shower in the morning. I want to spend time in your shit, please, dad.”

Josh turned the camera off. “I like that, dad. We could document the day in the life of a true shithead. I will set up the camera so we can get a timelapse of her sleeping so we can prove she stayed in shit all night. We could speed it up for playback.”

Wow, that was a great idea, “Aren’t we going to church tomorrow?”

Mom pipes up. “Yes, we are, dear, but that is not until 11 am. We have plenty of time. I will get you all clean by then.”

“Mom, can I get a blow job first?” I guess one more blow job won’t hurt me. I am horny anyway.

“I don’t see why not. Do you want me or shithead to help you out?” Was mom going to suck Josh’s dick? This new life was fun.

“I want shithead to do it,” he walks over to me. He is naked, and his dick is swaying in front of him, pointing his intentions toward me. “Take some of that shit and jerk me off with it, cover my dick, then get a mouthful, and I will fuck your shitty mouth.”

How nasty this was going to be sucking on a shit-covered cock while having my mouth full of shit and my parents watching. “you’ll need to film it, Josh; I am going to want to see this” what the hell might as well get some content, this should be good with me covered in drying shit, sucking on my brother’s filthy cock with mom and dad watching and filming, I love an audience. Still, I especially love my parents watching me. I kept looking at dad. He seemed proud to see me like this. His little girl a filthy scat slut. He was beaming.

“That’s it. Own your truth, girl. Suck that dick. Look at the shit packed in her mouth Leslie; Josh’s dick is forcing it out and down her throat.”

“Isn’t our daughter beautiful? So sexy. When she gets done with Josh, I will do a show and tell about our ‘shopping’ trip.”

“I can’t resist, dear. I want some of that too.” Dad got up and stripped and walked over to me. “You know what to do, shit head,” and I did know what to do. Taking a free hand, I dipped it into my bowl of shit and started to stroke dad while I had Josh’s dick in my mouth. When Dad’s dick got covered, I started to alternate between my dad and Josh, sucking the shit off of one dick while refreshing a load of shit on the other.

Mom was filming getting closeups of my face, my shit-covered face with a dick stuck in my mouth. There was no doubt how much dick I could take as the dick came out clean as I sucked all the shit clean off, leaving a ring of shit at the base of their dick that I could not reach with my tongue.

This was the best. I started to play with my cunt. Well, I can’t remember if I ever really stopped playing with it. It is like a natural state of mine to have a hand on my cunt absent-mindedly jilling off. I attacked my cunt with my fingers. The squelching and sucking sounds I was making turned me on even more.

Both boys pulled out of my mouth and started to stroke their dick. They were aiming at my face. I could imagine what a cum facial would look like on my shit-covered face. The contrast from white cum to dark brown shit would be fantastic. I saw the camera come up close, and I smiled at the camera. “Paint my face, boys. I love your cum”

They painted my face with ropes and ropes of cum on my forehead, across my nose, and into my open mouth. Where were they getting all this cum? I swear they have been coming on me a lot.

Satisfied, Josh leans back. “That was great, shit head.”

“I am so proud of you, Julie. Just look at you covered in cum and shit and smiling. I can tell that this is your truth. You are a real slut. Leslie, I can’t wait to see what you have for us about your shopping trip.”

“Josh, take my phone, pull the videos off, and get them playing on the TV, please.” Mom directed.

Dad got up and went to the bathroom; Josh took moms phone and went to our bathroom. Well, I guess I won’t use the bathroom anymore, so it is just his now.

“Julie, you did great; how was that? Was it anything like you thought it would be? Was it better or worse? What could we do to make it better?”

“It was great, mom. I feel like I am becoming a real slut, just like you. However, I am so tired, mom. I think I need to get some sleep.”

“Ok, shit head, go ahead and get some sleep. You deserve a good rest for all your hard work today.”

I walked into my new room; it was so white and pristine. I wondered how long it would stay like that. Not long with me wearing my shit like this. My bed looked so good, even if it was covered in plastic. I could not resist and lay down on it.

The next thing I remember is a stream of piss hitting my face and Josh saying, “Time to get up shit head.”

Sunday! We get to go to church today. What could I get away with at church, I wondered. I felt the warm piss on my face and opened my mouth so Josh would have something to aim at. His morning piss filled my mouth, and some splashed into my nose just as I was taking a breath. I felt so dirty. I slept in shit all night, and now I was getting pissed on. My family seemed like they were not going to give me a break. Not that I wanted one, I had asked for this after all. I started to rub the piss over the dried shit from yesterday, smearing it and making it wet again. I smiled at Josh. “Thank you for the wake-up call.”

“No, thank you. I needed to piss anyway. Mom said you need to shower this morning; she wants you clean for church.”

“Yeah, I remember. Did you get some good shots of me last night?”

“Did I ever? You looked fucking nasty, covered in shit, and smiling while you slept. You could not keep your hands off your pussy all night.”

“Show me while I take a shower; I want to see what you and mom filmed me doing.”

Josh pulled out his phone and started to cast the video onto the tv in my room. Wait, I had a tv in my room. When did that get there? Dad and Josh must have been busy last night.

The screen lit up with me in the porn shop. My face was covered in cum, with a dick unloading another shot. What got me interested was a mom in the background sucking on a dick and jerking two guys off and 2 waiting their turn. The look on her face was beautiful. She was a truly happy slut.

I watched the tv while it got in the shower – the new open shower in the corner of my room. Do you know how hard it is to get dried shit out of your hair? Well, I didn’t, but I know now. It took me over an hour, and when the shampoo said lather, rinse, repeat, I followed those instructions over six times; it became a mantra for me repeating lather, rinse, repeat, over and over again. Zen and the art of cleaning shit. I did get into a timeless state of mind. The world just faded away.

“Julie, Julie, JULIE!!!!” I broke out of my meditative state to focus on Josh, trying to get my attention.

“What, damn, you don’t need to yell at me, little brother” I was kind of miffed. He broke my concentration.

“Well, you weren’t getting out of the shower, you were not listening to me, and you are clean, and we have to get going.”

Mom and dad sat at the breakfast table with a platter of pancakes in the middle and two more places set for Josh and me. “Mom, I am getting confused. I feel like I was going to be eating shit all the time, but you said it would be only on the weekends to start with, and dad, you changed up my room so fast. Is that all I am good for is to eat shit?”

Mom’s eyes got big. “Oh dear, we are all learning how to deal with our, yes, I mean all our, new life. I know I get carried away being a slut, and I feel like I just dragged you along with me. You can be a full-time toilette if you want or a part-time, or not at all. That has to be up to you.”

“And I remodeled your room because I wanted to keep the shit contained. Don’t get me wrong, I love seeing you covered in shit, but I am not the Dirty Girl here. I am sorry if I overstepped by changing your room up. I thought it would be for the best.”

“No, you guys did nothing wrong I was just wondering what my life was turning into. A living toilette, a Slut, an internet porn star, or just a high school girl.”

“It’s all up to you. We love you being a slut and a dirty girl as much as you do. We were just trying to keep you from getting burnt out by letting you take a break once in a while.”

“Thanks, mom; just to be clear, you are not forcing me to do this, but it is my choice, and I and quit or change this anytime?”

“That’s it, it is your body and mind, and you get to control it. If you want us to force you, we can also do that.”

“Well, I have had quite a few comments that the viewers want to see you dominated, you know, forced, and have you act as if you hate it like being tied up and someone shitting in your mouth. Then smear it on your face while you are crying and trying not to eat it. Could we film something like that? Do you think you can sometimes act like you don’t like it?” Josh is always looking out for content on the site.

I had seen some scenes where the girl was forced to wear the shit and eat it. It was hot, and I thought I would love being treated like that once in a while. I liked it best when people saw me doing things, and if people wanted to see shit-based BDSM, I could do that.

“Do people want to see me in Shit based BDSM, Josh?”

“Listen to this comment, I love to see shithead eating shit and having fun, but I would also like you to put her in her place, tie her up and use a jaw spreader on her mouth to create a good toilet bowl. Shit a big turd in her mouth and take a dildo and ram it in and down her throat; I can see her gagging on your shit, crying, and asking why you are treating me like this. Then she pukes all the shit up over her tits.”

“YES, I would love that, Josh, maybe not all the time, but yeah, I could do that. Maybe we could get a second site that was more that type of shit. So the people could enjoy my submission without seeing that I enjoy it.”

“OK, I will set it up after we get some content.”

“ok, Julie, time to get you dressed for church. Here is your outfit” Mom hands me the two yellow pieces of fabric. I was going to church dressed in this. They seemed smaller than before, just little narrow bands of color. It looked like mom took the top we bought, cut it in half, and hemmed them back. They were about four inches wide. I started to put them on, but mom brushed my hands away and started to adjust the pieces. I looked in the full-length mirror as she ‘dressed’ me. She first worked on my top, scrunching it up, making it smaller; it barely covered my nipples. My boobs were basically on display, just my nipples covered. My boobs pillowed above and below the yellow band so tight. She then started to pull up the ‘skirt.’ It was more of a belt than a skirt. I could see my pussy lips. It was so short. It was indecent, and I loved it. Everyone in the church would see what a slut I am.

“Dad, I just love being a slut. I just feel confused about what I am doing and how to act. Where do I go from here? I know that I don’t want to quit. But I need someone to tell me what I need to do. Can I just turn my brain off and let you guys make all the decisions?”
Dad looked at mom and smiled with a wink.
“Julie, I Was hoping you would say that. Your MOTHER wanted you to do everything full time, but I told her that it was too much and that I’ve always wanted to rub your cute little nose in shit.”

“I said I think Julie can handle it and that she needs to do her pussy and asshole exercises full time. I didn’t say she HAD to be a dirty girl 24/7.”

“I think it would be fucking awesome if I could treat Julie like a fuck Muppet 24/7”

“That’s kind of mean, Josh!.” I put my hands on my hips and pouted playfully at him.
“You know you love it, Stank-blanket.”

“I do, but I shouldn’t be making up the rules. You guys keep saying it is all up to me, but what do I know? You guys love it too.”

“You are right, Julie. You don’t know, SHIT!” Dad said quite seriously. When the others realized he wasn’t making a pun, they laughed hard, and he laughed even harder. “They say be careful what you wish for because you might just get it, Julie.” Dad looked over at Mom as if silently asking her permission to continue.
I was nervous. What had I gotten myself into?

“The church is changing, and today is the first day the start of something new; all the members have been informed of the changes, and if they are at the church, that means they are on board with the new changes.”

“What kind of changes, Dad” Josh piqued up.

“Public confessions, number one, no more lies or hiding; you need to display your truth. Public discipline in front of the congregation when members break one of the tenants.”

“Julie, At Church, you are going to confess before the entire congregation that you’ve been a very dirty slut and that you haven’t listened to or respected us, and you’ve been sneaking out fucking strangers, mostly old men, and dirty homeless guys.”

“But I didn’t sneak out, Josh made me go with him, and Mom took me to the mall, and we banged fifty guys yesterday.”

“Yes, your mom will be punished for sneaking out as well.”

Mom’s eyes got a little wide.

“I don’t get it, dad. We did not sneak out, well after you caught me. You knew about everything.”

“This is for when you did sneak out, dear. And your mother wants to be with you when we do this and has agreed to play along.”
“Yes, Julie, we talked about this, and I agree. Plus, your dad likes to be in “control.”

“At the Church, I will review your rules after your confession – you will confess everything - and punish you on the spot. This is to be in front of people you’ve gone to Sunday school with, slept over their houses, and known for years. They will all know you for the slut that you are, Julie.”

“So I will get rules, so I don’t have to worry about what I am doing. I am just following the rules.”

“There are not going to be many rules. I will give them to you now, so you have time to process them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.