Caught the Continuing Story - Cover

Caught the Continuing Story

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Chapter 4: Josh at the Preachers House

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Josh at the Preachers House - Julies life and adventures after she was caught. living with the consequences. Please read the other caught stories they will help with the characters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

On my bike, I took off for Freddie’s house as my parents took Julie to the poker party. I knew my dad would fill me in on what happened, so it was ok. Freddie’s dad, our Pastor Gary Carter, would also be at the poker party. So, it was going to be Freddie, me, and Freddies’ mom Mary at their place tonight. Freddie had a good side business getting things like dildos and sex toys for classmates; he sold my sister’s dildo ‘Eddie” to her; we have been best friends for a long time.

I tell you what having a slut for a sister was fun; she loved sucking my dick, well, that is what she said; I loved having my dick sucked. Mom and Dad even watched her suck me off. What a trip that was.

I wondered what kind of fun Freddy and I could have tonight. What was his mom like? Did she know what was happening at the poker party? I would keep my mouth shut and play this by ear.

Freddy answered the door and invited me in. I did not see his mom anywhere. “Dude, where is your mom?”

“Oh, I think she is tied up with something right now. We will check on her in a bit. Do you want something to drink or a bite to eat?”

I was good. “Nah, man, what do you want to do to play some video games or something?”

“No, man, I have something much better than a video game; you must see this.” He led me towards the basement. “Our family life changed when your mom told my parents about my side business. Well, it changed the family dynamics.”

“What do you mean changed?”

“Well, your parents aren’t the only ones living a secret life. Open the door, step in, and tell me what you think; the light switch is on the right.”

I opened the door, which was pitch black, while I fumbled for the light. A spotlight lit the room concentrating on Freddie’s mom. She was shackled to a Saint Andrews cross. She was naked, and her big tits were bound and pointing at me. She had angry-looking clamps on her nipples and pussy lips. She had been crying, and her mascara was running down her face. She had a ball gag strapped in her mouth and looked at us weirdly.

“What happened is that mom found out about my business, and she ordered a bunch of dildos and strap-on cocks. Well, dad came home early one day and caught mom and our neighbor lady going to town on each other. This is not the first time Dad has caught her cheating. He had her do three years of penance. I don’t know how long this will last.”

Freddy picked up a riding crop and slapped his mother’s tits so hard it left a red mark and started to raise. “Mom’s a pain slut, a real masochist. Dad told me only mark her where her clothes would cover them.”

“Mark her. How do you mark her?”

Freddy unstrapped the ball gag from his mother. “Comfortable Bitch?”

“what do you think? I have been hanging here for hours.”

“Mom, Quit your whining. You love this.” He slaps up with the crop to her naked pussy.

I was kind of in shock he could treat his mother like this. “Why do you let them treat you like this, Mrs. Carter?” I asked.

She looked at me for a second, not recognizing me. “Oh Josh, it’s you; oh well, it is a long story. I have been a bad girl, and Gary had enough and decided I needed to be punished and learn my lesson.”

“Do you think you deserve this, given you are a cheating slut?”

“It is not up to me. It is my husband’s decision.” She smiled at me. I think it was a smile. It could have been a grimace. I could not tell.

She was being whipped and marked across her body for cheating with another woman. That just had to be an excuse to treat her this way. I think she got off on it.

“Do you know where your husband is now?”

“He is at a poker party with your dad and probably fucking your sister. Or mother or both”

“So he can fuck around, but you can’t. That sounds hypocritical.”

“Oh no, you see, I did not tell him or ask his permission. That was the reason for me being like this. He has told me about all the extra pussy he has received. It is the secret that is the sin. Not the act. Secrecy breeds distrust and fear. A family with no secrets is a happy family. That is why I am taking my punishment with a smile. I wouldn’t say I like it, but we no longer have any secrets.

Freddy reached up and twisted the clamp on one of her nipples. It was a cloverleaf clamp, and the harder he pulled, the harder it gripped. Yowling in pain, his mom had no other reaction.

“So, Josh, is this better than any video game you have ever played?”

“Mrs. Carter, my family is big on consent. I need your consent before I play with you, so I need to know if you are doing this because you agree to it and want it?”

She looked me in the eyes with her blue eyes. “Josh, I have permitted my husband to treat me how he sees fit to discipline and punish me. He has extended that permission to my son. And by Freddy bringing you over to you as well. Yes, you have my permission.”

“Josh, come over here. I have something to show you. This is the record of her last penance.”

I went to where Freddy was, and he had an old-fashioned photo album. You know, one with real photographs in it. He opened it up, and I could see a Younger Mrs. Carter. She was hanging from a tree by her breasts in the first picture. The rope was so tight around her tits that her tits were turning blue. She was hanging about 2 feet off the ground, and a man was in the background with a whip. The whip was flying through the air towards her. I could see red stripes on her abs and thighs. And she was smiling.

In the next photo, I assume it was her. It was from her back, and she had a man’s fist in her ass.

“You look like you enjoy this. Is that true”

“Enjoy is not the right word, Josh. It’s my duty. I do not enjoy the pain, but the joy I give Gary is what I like. He is my husband, and I cleave to his wishes just like the bible says.”

The rest of the pictures were similar; one section was dedicated to showing her with a big dog. She was French Kissing the dog, swapping spit, then the next she was grabbing his cock, and then she was sucking it. It looked like she loved that dog. And then it showed the mutt breading with his human bitch.

“Oh, I see you found my favorite section; I loved that dog. Too bad he is gone now. He passed about ten years ago. Freddy, can you ask dad for us to get another dog, maybe a Dane?”

The photographs spanned years. I could not believe our pastor had lived the life of a freak.

“Freddy, I can go get our dog, Buster. What do you think?”

“Josh, I think we need to make sure dad is ok with that first; maybe we can bring mom over to visit sometime.”

“My dad showed me how to use needles on my whore of a mother; want to try?” He pointed to her nipple to indicate the spot and direction as to where I should put the needle.

This was getting almost too much. It was hurting my brain, wrapping my head around his mom being a pain slut; she had permitted me to play with her. And her husband approved as he had shown Freddy. This may be a good learning experience. I needed to be well-rounded in all kinds of kink. I picked up a long needle and looked at Freddy and then his mom. I saw fear and excitement in her eyes. I placed the tip of the needle behind her areola and started to press it into her flesh. Her eyes flashed, and she had a quick intake of breath. I slowly pressed the cruel shaft of steel into her body. Causing her to moan, I could not tell if it was a moan of pain or pleasure. Her bright eye looked at the needle entering her breast. I could feel the power I had over her swell in me. I was causing this woman to FEEL pain and pleasure. I reached down and rubbed her clit as I continued to bury the needle into her. The needle reached the skin on the opposite side where it went in; I could see the skin stretching around the sharp point. Then it broke through. It was like a release for her. I was rubbing her clit, and her pussy started to gush with her juices. She was having an orgasm. I could not believe a woman would get off being treated like this. Freddy had me repeat on the other tit. He said that he liked things symmetrical. I noticed then that her bruises matched her body’s left and right sides.

Freddy got four steel whoops and a couple of S hooks. He put a ring on each side of the needle in her nipple and used the S hook to connect them. He did this on each breast. He then took two buckets. They were not very big. They may hold a gallon of water. And hooked the pails to the S hooks; his mom had her tits weighed down with two empty pails. They were not empty for long; he had me fill one pail while filling the other. His mom’s tits started to stretch. It looked painful. His mom watched us abuse her tits. And I kept rubbing her cunt. She was moaning louder now.

Freddy got a clitoris stimulator, a vibrating clip that clipped onto her sensitive bud. He turned it up to max and attached it to his mom. She was shaking now; with every shake, her tits would swing, and the pails would pull on her distressed nipples. She was in a continuous state of orgasm. I have heard of multi-orgasmic women, but I have never heard of continuous orgasms. It was like she could not stop the pain from blending into pleasure and the pleasure blending into pain. She was on overload. We kept her in this state for as long as we could. When she finally lost consciousness. Freddy and I pulled the needles from her tits. Undid all the clips and ropes she had on her. We laid her on the cot in the basement. Freddy got out the first aid kit and applied an antiseptic to her wounds and healing cream to her bruises. He lovingly washed her face and cleaned up her mascara. He was brushing her hair when she finally came around. She looked up at him and smiled. “You are learning quickly, aren’t you, Freddy, and Josh? You did well too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.