Caught the Continuing Story - Cover

Caught the Continuing Story

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Chapter 3: Shopping with Mom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Shopping with Mom - Julies life and adventures after she was caught. living with the consequences. Please read the other caught stories they will help with the characters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“Mom, I had such a good time tonight. Is this what I can expect if I become a real slut?” I was in heaven. Well, my mind was in heaven. My pussy was a little raw and puffy. I wanted to hear how my mom felt about me becoming a slut.

“Oh baby, there is so much more you need to experience. So, you want to become a dirty little slut? You know, just like we talked about before.”

My mind screamed YES, YES, YES, “I guess so I did have fun” I did not want to seem over eager. Why I don’t know; maybe I wanted to keep my options open. “I am still new to all this; I fucked our pastor tonight. Is that ok? I mean, I liked it.”

“Oh, and don’t forget, next weekend we belong to him for 24 hours; he can do anything he wants with us. He is a pretty kinky man.”

The leader of our Church was a kinky man; well, maybe some things around the church started to make more sense with my new knowledge — the posters about truthfulness and honesty to yourself. The biggest sin is the lie you tell yourself. Display your true self honestly to your brothers; let your truth shine. Love one another as you love yourself. The only thing that is unclean is lying about your inner truth. On the surface, these all seemed benign, but looking at these sayings as a slut they took on more meaning. Do not hide being a slut. Love yourself as you love others. I should offer myself – my inner slut to the church’s people. I had always thought that the confessional booths were strange. There were a lot of them, and they each had a small couch that looked like a bed. I was not allowed to give confession, yet not until I was 16.

“What do you mean he can do anything he wants, mom?”

“We have all week to get you ready I am tired and want to go to sleep now. I will give you a hint, shithead. If you can think of it, he will probably like it.”

“Ok, girls, you both had a long night, and here we are at home. I suggest you go to bed and get some sleep; I believe you both will be busy tomorrow.”

Dad loved us and wanted us to get some rest. He was not demanding, but his tone brooked no backtalk. So, I got out of the car and opened the front door to our house for my parents. I kissed them, pecked them on my lips, and went to bed. I watched as Mom and Dad took Buster into their bedroom. I thought it was strange that they left the door open; they had never left it open before.

I was tired, but I had to peek and see what they were doing.

Mom was not nearly as tired as I thought she was. She had a jar of something on her dresser, rubbing her pussy. I could read Jiff on the jar. She was rubbing peanut butter into her pussy.

I soon found out why; Buster came up smelling her crotch and started to lick the peanut butter. Mom started moaning and petting Buster’s head and scratching his ears. “Good boy Buster, you know mommy loves your tongue. Oh, Steve, he licks my pussy better than you do.”

Dad was pinching her nipples, squeezing her tits, and whispering in her ear. I could not hear him. Mom kept replenishing the peanut butter for Buster. She even put some in her asshole, and buster licked her ass, which made my Mom squirm with delight.

Dad reached down and repositioned Buster, facing the other way, and his pelvis was near my mom’s face. With a smile, my mom reached under Buster, pulled his dick out, and started to rub it. Bringing it to her mouth, she licked the tip. Shuddering, “Oh God, I love this dick almost as much as I love yours.” She sucked it into her mouth and started pumping with her hand, and she sucked on a strangely shaped dick. Moaning with delight as Buster continued to lick her peanut butter-coated pussy and ass.

“Eat his cum bitch. You’re his bitch, and both of you know it; I want you to show the kids tomorrow just what a dog slut their mom is.”

“Dear take some pictures please; I want to see what I look like. Post them to the Church’s website.”

Mom was really into this. She would post her K9 sex online at the church. What the F’. She was a slut after my own heart. I decided I had seen enough, and if there were going to be pictures or videos, I would probably be able to see them later. I was tired; I needed sleep. I was so tired I did not even Jill off when I laid down.

I woke up to Josh shaking my shoulders, “Get up, Shit Head, time to get some content for your site.”

“Wha, wait, what” I could not think I was still dreaming about mom and Buster.

“You remember your Scat book site; we need some content.”

“Ok, I remember. Can I get a second to wake up?” That was real? I have a dirty site to post to.

“Yes, it is true, Shithead; I am your director and cameraman. Let’s get you in the shower; I have some ideas for you.”

Good, I was not going to have to think of what to do or film; Josh seemed to have some ideas. “Do you have a plan for the video?” I asked.

“Well, more of a rough outline. I want you to start with a golden shower and see where it goes from there.”

The bathroom had a photographic light set up, which looked like an umbrella and a tripod with a camera.

“Where did you get all this stuff, Josh?” He had talked about going shopping with dad, but they did not have time.

“I borrowed it from Freddy. We need to get some good content up on the site. Here put this cheerleader uniform on.”

It was a white blouse with a white skirt with red panels. I slipped it on. It was very tight. My tits burst out, and the skirt was not long, maybe five inches long. It had a capital C on the right shoulder above my tit—our school’s Monogram and colors.

“You look hot, Julie; kneel in the shower.”

He was not letting me think about this. He was telling me what to do, and I followed his lead. I turned to face him as I kneeled in the shower, he had turned on and aimed the camera at me, and he started to fumble with his pants; was he nervous? I was going to get pissed on, and he was nervous. So, I took out his penis and started playing with it; he had more control than I thought. His piss dribbled out to start with splashing on the shower floor, then a steady stream, and he soaked my white blouse, the yellow stain splashing all over my chest. It felt warm. My nipples became hard and poked out of the wet fabric. I could tell he was not happy with just making my shirt wet; I pointed his dick up, and his stream came up to my neck, and I kept raising it; it splashed on my lips and face; closing my eyes, I smiled as if I was a dirty girl letting my brother piss on me. I needed more. I moved his dick again and soaked my hair in his stream; taking my free hand, I rubbed the stream into my hair. I loved this. This is what I was born for, to be a human toilet. Opening my mouth, I reached out with my tongue and sprayed his piss on my tongue, tasting his essence. I sucked his spurting dick into my mouth but kept my mouth open so the piss would run down my chin; I had to give the camera a good show. I pulled back and let the stream hit my face as I looked directly into the camera and smiled. I mouthed the words, “I love Piss,” to the camera. Josh finally stopped pissing, and I just had to suck on his dick, making him hard; I was soaked in piss, sucking on my brother’s dick while he filmed the whole thing.

He soon had enough of me sucking his dick and turned and presented his ass hole to me. “lick it, Shit head,” his ass winked at me, and I reached out with my tongue and licked the crinkly whole. Now I was rimming my brother’s asshole, tossing his salad; what a dirty little bitch I was - I would do anything, wouldn’t I? I felt his asshole pucker against my tongue. Was he going to shit in my mouth? I would let him; I started playing with my cunt as Josh strained his sphincter around a turd, it started to come out, and I licked it, oh my god, I was licking my brother’s shit; it came out farther.

I wrapped my lips around his shit and started to suck on it like it was his cock. I felt another presence in the room; it was Mom; she looked down at me with a smile. I looked directly at mom as I took Josh’s shit from his ass with my mouth; I spit it into my hands and, while still looking at mom and the camera, proceeded to smear my face with the shit. I soon had an utterly brown face over my chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead; I told mom and the camera, “I love being a dirty girl.”

Mom turned the camera off, “Cut; that was hot, Julie. I am impressed.”

I still had a piece of shit in my hand. I popped it in my mouth and started chewing the morsel. It didn’t taste good, but I loved it.

“We need to keep something for the next video,” Josh explained. “I did not expect you to be SO into it, Julie. It makes my mind reel just thinking about what we can film you doing,”

I let the liquid shit leak out of my mouth and down my chin onto my white shirt. “I nearly came when I had the whole turd in my mouth; what did you eat last night, Josh? That tasted vile.” To make my point, I popped another shit nugget into my mouth and gagged a little as I started to chew it up into a paste.

Mom looked at me with a smile and handed me a glass; it was not water. “Here, drink this to wash that shit down your disgusting throat.”

I looked at the glass quizzically. “Drink it bitch. It is my piss.”

They were helping me be the dirty girl I wanted to be. I was so happy as I raised the glass and took a big swallow; I swished it around my mouth, trying to get the shit loosened up, and swallowed. Another mouthful and my mouth were pretty clear of the last of Josh’s shit.

“You like that bitch; you like drinking my piss? Well, I will save it for you from now on.”

“Me too. I will save all my piss for you. I loved pissing on you; you look so good drenched in my piss.”

I feel like such a slut I just had to rub myself. “Look at your dirty girl with shit on her face rubbing her cunt just trying to get off. I love this mom; I want to do more, I want to fuck as much as I can, I want to drink piss and eat shit, I am such a worthless cunt only good for garbage disposal.”

“Julie, that is fine, but I think you need to ease into this life. I think you need to limit some of this and work up to it. Think of it like this you are like a girl that just discovered masturbation; you will jill off so much that you injure yourself by rubbing yourself raw. It would help if you eased into it, and over the next few weeks, you can and will increase your activities. Plus, you need to take some time to try many things to see what you like; you don’t want to miss out.”

“Are you talking about Buster, mom? You know I watched you last night.”

“Yea, I saw you were there watching from the door. I loved that, but yea, Bestiality is just one thing on the list I think you should try.”

“What else, Tell me, please” would she tell me what she has planned?

“Oh, that can wait. Right now, it would help if you took a shower. Keep your clothes in the shower, and you can get them clean enough to throw them into the laundry.”

Josh and mom left me in the bathroom but did not close the door. I sat in the shower and started to feel myself; the shit on my face was starting to dry and crack. It had turned from a brown color; as it dried, it turned into a black and gray shading. I turned on the shower and sprayed my face a little, this refreshed the coating, and I could smear it around again. The smell came back, and it started to make me want to heave and gag. What a difference it makes when you are horny versus when you aren’t. What do they say? Even shit smells good when you’re horny.

I could see myself in the mirror, my white shirt with yellow piss stains and shit smears on it, my face covered in a fine layer of shit, my hair stringy from the piss in it. I guess it was time to clean up. It took me almost an hour before I felt clean, and I also had the bathroom clean. Shit gets everywhere, places you would never expect. Like even up on the showerhead. When did that get there?

Naked, I dried off and combed my hair. Since it was Saturday, I stayed naked and went out to the living room. Mom had put plastic covers on most of the furniture. I guess so I could sit. Everyone was in the kitchen for breakfast. Mom was still naked; Josh and Dad were dressed in shorts and tee shirts.

I went up to the table, pulled a chair out, and started to sit.

“Ok, shithead, you can sit, but I will tell you how; I want you to spread that cunt; I want it to be the most prominent feature you show.”

I sat down and spread my legs, but that was not good enough.

“Lift your knees and spread that cunt; that’s better” I spread my legs, put my arms between my legs, and held open my legs with my elbows. I reached down and pulled my pussy lips wide.

Dad smiled at me. He could see my pussy and asshole, “Ok, we need to discuss some things as a family.” He started.

‘Julie, you did well at the poker party last night. I was impressed by how well you handled it as it was your first time. Thanks to you and your mom, you both made it a success. The guys want you two to be regulars at poker night. Speaking of that, mom and you, Julie, will spend next weekend with the pastor.”

“What’s that going to be like, dad?” do I call him Dad, sir, master? Am I a slave or submissive or just a humiliation slut.

“Well, I can’t tell yet. The world is changing. The laws are changing now as well. Public nudity is acceptable now; hell, even some public sex is ok too.”

“I like when I am naked, dad.” I rubbed my clitoris and made a pained expression; it was sore from so much stimulation, just like mom said. Wow, she was good.

“I know, and that is your truth, and you can be a naked slut as long as it is your truth, but as far as the Pastor goes, the reason we go to his church, the Church of the Living Truth, is that well, the Pastor and I go way back we went to college together. And I like what he has been doing and what he plans on doing in the church.”

Josh “What’s he going to do, dad? Make everyone live their truth.”

“Well, in a nutshell, yes. The church wants us to be truthful and mostly to ourselves. Hiding and secrecy are bad. Open honesty is best. That’s one reason your mom and I were so happy when Julie started to express her truth.”

“Dad, you mean me being a dirty girl?”

“Yes, and Josh showed me the movie you guys made. That was some truth and very sexy. Leslie, do you remember what I said you should do today?”

“Steve, yes, I remember, Buster here boy come to momma.”

I also remembered what dad had said; mom was going to have sex with Buster while we watched.

Buster ran up to his bitch, stuck his long nose in her crotch, and started licking. “Ohhh, ok, kids, here is one of my truths. I am busters, mate, Dad likes to watch me fuck buster, and Buster likes to bust his balls all over me. Please watch me and ask any questions; your dad or I will answer”

Mom bent forward, took buster’s head in her hands, and started to lick his mouth; it was the wildest thing I saw. There were tongues and saliva everywhere. Mom was French, kissing Buster most passionately.

Josh “Dad, I can see why you like mom screwing around with Buster. That looks Hot. But you said she fucks other guys as well. Can you explain? Isn’t that cheating?”

“Josh, no, it is not cheating because your mom does not keep it a secret; she tells me everything before or as soon as possible after every encounter. I like it because it keeps your mom happy, and frankly, I can’t keep my dick hard enough for your slut of a mother. She is living her truth. She loves to fuck ANY dick at any time. Don’t you, babe?”

I could not understand mom. She was sucking on busters tongue. She pulled Buster’s face from hers. “I love Buster’s dick; he can get it up three times a day. I will screw buster as much as possible when you guys are in school before you get home.”

She reached under Buster, grabbed his dick, and pulled it towards her as she laid on her back and started to suck on his dick. Using one hand, she spread her cunt, showing us the wet hole. I could not resist. I kneeled at my mom’s waist and started to lick her cunt. Slowly at first, getting a feel for the taste. I had tasted myself, but this was the first pussy I had licked. I liked it and licked and sucked on my mom as she sucked on the dog.

My ass was in the air, my knees were wide apart, and both holes pointed at my dad; I flexed my Kegels and winked my open pussy at him. Surprisingly he took the hint. I thought mom told me that you needed to tell guys precisely what you want because it is not their fault that they cannot read your mind. I knew he took my hint when I felt his dick slide into my pussy. I was fucking both of my parents at the same time. Josh even took a hint; I was surprised when he slapped his dick over my forehead; he also needed some stimulation. Not wanting to give up on eating pussy I reached up and started to stroke his dick with my hand.

We had to change positions. It took a while, but I ended up face up on my back; my mom had her cunt right over my face, Dad was in my pussy, and Josh had mom’s mouth. Buster was humping at my mom but missing her hole, So I took it on myself to help and guided Buster into Mom’s asshole, I know I am a mean girl, but I wanted to eat her pussy some more. Mom did not mind. She looked like she liked it.

Well, I could not think of any questions, the boys had no blood left for their brains to work, and mom was too busy getting fucked in the ass by a dog, sucking on her son’s dick, and having her pussy eaten by her daughter.

Good things can’t last. Josh lost it first into Mom’s mouth, buster had Knotted moms asshole, and Dad was coming in my cunt. And I could not stop drinking the flood of fluids running out of mom.

Finally, everyone was too tired to continue except for mom and Buster. They were still tied, Buster had turned around, and they were butt to butt, and he wanted to go lay down. I could see moms asshole swell with the knot as Buster tried to pull away.

“Here, Josh, please take a look at this; this is my favorite part watching your mom cum almost constantly while that knot is stuck in her ass or cunt. I am unsure which she likes better, but she says both are good.”

“I am glad you are enjoying yourself, Steve. Could you lend a hand or some cold water, maybe?” She smiled and shuddered with another orgasm. She did not need any help. “he is still squirting his cum in me, Julie; if you want a treat, lay back under me so you can see when his dog knot pulls free.”

So I ended up back where I started under my mom, looking up at her crotch with a dog’s penis sticking out of her.

“Get ready, Julie, open your mouth,” and she pulled free of the shrinking dick. A stream of ass juice and dog cum came pouring out of her ass and right on my face; I had to move to get the rest into my toilet mouth. This was nasty eating the dog cum right out of my mom’s ass. Dad and Josh were clapping, hollering, and whistling. I guess they liked it too. The stream slowed down, and mom moved to sit on my face, her ass right on my mouth; I reached out with my tongue and tasted her rosebud. Well, I was more overwhelmed with the discharge from her ass.

“You like your treat? That’s it. Drink all that cum and shit right out of your mom’s ass.” Dad grinned when mom finally moved her ass so I could see. “Your cunt is not on display, Julie. Open up.”

I spread my legs and my pussy lips wide. “Remember, I like looking at your open cunt. I want you to always display your pussy and ass whenever I am around, OK?”

“For you, daddy, I will show off as much as I can.”

“Good to finish our discussion; your mom is a slut, Leslie; tell them what that means to you.”

“I used to be a normal girl, you know, not messing around with boys, only masturbating occasionally. I had never been with boys. Then one day, I saw my mom and dad having sex; I peeked through the door to their bedroom. I was fascinated. Mom looked like she was in heaven daddy was telling her how beautiful she looked. I loved watching them, and my mind turned to thinking about sex all the time. I had a friend that happened to be a boy. I was thirteen. He was way older than me, 15 or so. I went to his house and told him about what I saw and how I liked it. Well, we tried it, and I loved it. He was my first boyfriend. We would fuck every day after school, I had so much fun, but I needed more. I asked him if he would let me have sex with other people. He told me that pussy was something you could give away and still keep it.”

“So that has been my motto since I can give my cunt away and still keep it for your Dad.”

“So, mom, you have been a slut since you were 13? I guess I got started a little bit late. I’m 15.”

“Your dad and I have been watching and waiting to see if you took after me. Everyone blossoms in their own time.”

“You what 36 now, mom 13 to 36 is 23 years of being a slut. How many guys have you fucked” Josh asked? He liked numbers.

“Let’s see; I was active in high school and college, where I met your dad. Then we took a break after you were born, so it has only been like 13 years of active slut activity; when we were on our “break,” I had only about one extra dick a month or so. So in the last ten years, about 100 to 200 guys. Before that, I was having a lot more sex. The biggest party I had was 51 guys. And that was just one night with the football team. I must have had a gangbang party with more than five guys monthly. It seemed like two or three guys every day. I would say my number is around ten thousand different dicks have been in my cunt.”

“Wow, mom, you are a slut, way to live your truth.” Josh looked amazed at my mom’s story. Well, I was as well. Ten Thousand dicks, and her pussy was still wanting more.

“Steve, we need to get going. I need to take Julie ‘shopping’.” She stressed the word shopping, which made me wonder what she meant.

“What are we shopping for, mom?”

“We have a few places to go; we will get you some proper clothes to show off your inner slut.”

She threw me a wash rag and said, “Wipe your face and let’s get going just as you are.”

“Naked, mom, we are going out shopping naked?”

“Sure, it will save time taking clothes off to try something on. And I want to test these new laws your father was talking about.”

I think mom loved being naked as much as I did. She strode out to the car in the driveway with her head up and tits out, proud to be naked. I followed along, not nearly as confident but still naked.

We got settled in the car, and I noticed two towels on the seats. I guess so we would not leave any cunt streaks on the upholstery.

“Dad and Josh are staying home, I need to spend some time alone with you, and we need to go ‘shopping.’” She stressed shopping again.

“Why do you say shopping like that? What do you mean?”

“I want to go shopping for Dick, dear, it’s been so long since I had a chance, and now I have the perfect excuse. I want to show you what a slut can do, dear.”

“I have been a slut for less than a week, mom. I still don’t get it; I love it but don’t understand all it is.”

“Ok, we are going to the Plain Brown Wrapper, a sex store with a video theater; we will look for toys and other things for you. And while we are there, we will see if we get invited to watch a movie with some guys. And maybe I will show you how a glory hole works too.”

“So we are going out to fuck strangers? I thought you were supposed to tell dad what about honesty and truth?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.