Caught the Continuing Story - Cover

Caught the Continuing Story

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Chapter 2: Poker Night

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Poker Night - Julies life and adventures after she was caught. living with the consequences. Please read the other caught stories they will help with the characters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Even after cleaning up, I could still taste the shit on my breath, it was moms shit, and I loved it. I needed to have Josh show me the video he made. “Mom, can I brush my teeth? They are getting furry.”

“Yes, you may; you have shit breath. Go take care of it.”

Josh comes into the room. “Ok, folks, I finished editing and uploading Julies debut DarkFans video. She already has 20 subscribers. That is almost $400 a month to start.”

Steve “Wow, we can make money off of our little slut. What did you call that site, DarkFans?”

“Yea, dad, it is like only fans, but for dark fetishes like scat sex and BDSM, they have live streams and subscription content. And you can cell custom videos over and above your regular subscription.”

“Julie, our little rising shit star, I am so proud of her,” Dad winked at me. Am I going to get a following like a lot of subscribers? Mom starts, and who gets the money?

“Who gets the money?” I ask

Josh explains. “Well, the site gets their cut; I need something for editing and posting. We let mom and dad set up a separate account for us as joint owners and put all the money there.” He looks at Mom and Dad, pleading,” You could dole out the proceeds as an allowance and anything special we may need. And keep the rest for a college fund.”

He had thought about this the money, the business, and keeping mom and dad involved was genius, and then tying it into school, wow.

Dad, “well, I think that will work, and it gives Josh something to do that he enjoys.”

“Steve, we still need to talk about this situation. We need some clear-cut rules. I think Julie, ah sorry shit whore needs some aspects of a normal teenage life.”

“What do you mean? Do you have specific ideas or want to waffle on about this?” Dad always wanted you to at least try to have a solution to a problem. It may be wrong, but he wanted us to think.

“Well, if we let her get dressed and go to the mall like a normal girl when we force her to do things, she will be more humiliated. If we keep her naked 24/7 365, it will be an old hat and no big deal to show off her nudity. If she gets to wear slutty clothes, we can humiliate her better.”

“I see your point, dear; what’s your plan?”

“Whore tell your dad what plan you came up with” Mom called me whore with such a happy face.

Well, Monday morning after Daddy leaves for work until Friday night when he comes home, I will be mundane; I do normal stuff. Then on the weekends or holidays, I am your dirty girl.”

Josh “Hey, what about me? Do I get my dick sucked during the week? What about fucking her? Who decides who and when she does that. Will she still act and dress like a slut all week but just bathroom games on the weekend?”

Dad looked me over. I was standing in the nude with my pussy on display. My finger absent-mindedly rubbed my clit. I was developing a habit there, I think. “Julie, do you want to be a slut for your brother? I think you both have good points.”

I had been his slut for a few days. It was OK. I could do that, I think. I trusted him well about as far as I could throw him, but there was trust. I loved sex and doubt I could go five days without it.

“Yes, Daddy, Josh, can I be both of your slut. Can you share me?” I wanted that Daddy dick in me. As long as I could get that, I would be fine.

“Mom, what do you think?”

“I need a slut too.” She pouted at me.

“Sorry, mom, I will be the family slut all the time and a dirty slut on the weekends. How does that sound?”

“Make it so” Dad loved star trek TNG. He tried to imitate Picard. “Ok, so let’s come up with some basic rules.”

1. Julie is a dirty whore; from Friday, when I get home until I return to work on Monday, she is a filthy slut. This includes holidays and vacations. When I have more than a day off, she is a dirty slut.

2. the rest of the time, she will answer to Josh, Mom, or me and make herself available to us for regular slut duties.

3. Clothing - she will not wear bras or panties. As for what else she wears, she has no input. We decide what and when she wears for clothes.

4. A new wardrobe for our slut is required; money from her online business will help cover the cost.

5. Dereliction of slut duties. Punishment will be determined to fit the offense.

For example, if she fails to drink our piss when we need to go, that is a whipping offense.

If she fails to wear what we told her, that is a whipping offense

If she plays with herself and is caught having a non-sanctioned orgasm, that will entail forced repeated masturbation with a ruined orgasm

This is not a complete list of offenses and punishments but a guideline

6. Eating during mundane times, you eat with and like everyone else. During your Dirty Girl, you will eat shit every day and drink urine in whatever degrading way we determine.

7 You will be told to wear your shit for long periods, even out of the house. Imagine going to Walmart with your face smeared in shit and meeting your friends.

8. You will work with Josh to provide content for your dark fans site. During mundane times you can be filmed collecting your shit for a special show to be filmed on the weekend.

“Ok, that’s enough for now, thoughts?”

Mom, “I will have a good time teaching my little slut how to be a good slut. How to pick up men, what special tricks I implement to please them. I hope I and teach her the mindset of a slut.”

Josh “As long as I can get my dick sucked, I am all on board.”

I had not decided on my opinion of the rules. They did not seem that bad. We were limiting my shit-eating to the weekends; I guess that’s alright. And fucking Josh and giving him blowjobs. Well, I already was doing that. At first look, these rules seem extreme, but they are actually pretty tame. “I think this is a good start. I don’t think I will like the whipping. But I get new clothes, yea.”

“You are not supposed to like it. It’s supposed to be a deterrent, so you will have an incentive not to fail.”

Mom “Dear, look at the time. We need to get going soon, don’t we?”

Looking up at the clock,” oh shit yeah, it’s almost 5:00. You have to get ready for the Poker Party tonight.”

“Let me take our slut and see if anything I have will work for her.”

“You remember how to dress. It’s been a long time since I have taken you to one of these games.”

“Yes, dear, I remember; let me go and pick something out, and we will show you the results.”

I followed mom into her bedroom, “Sit on the bed; I will be right out.” She went into their Master walk-in and started to search for something; I could hear her rummaging around. She came out a few minutes later. “Wow, this was buried. I thought I lost it for a second.”

She was carrying a big box taped shut with a handwritten sharpie label. Steve’s things’. “Yes, it says Steve’s things. These are the things he would like me to wear for him on certain occasions.

It was a big box. I could not wait; mom and I are almost the same dress size. She has a few extra pounds but is not bad for an older woman. I had a shot that if these were clothes, they might fit.

She opened the lid, and the first thing on top was a bright yellow outfit. Well, it had a top and a bottom. It was a tie-in front halter top and a mini micro skirt. She held the skirt up to my waist. It was only 4 inches long. My ass crack or pussy would be showing. This would not cover both at the same time. “This yellow goes good with your tan. Let’s see what else we have.”

The next was a pair of Daisy Dukes. Well, I think they were Daisy Dukes, but they were too short; they only had a ¼” of material in the crotch my pussy lips would spill out either side of the crotch. “Oh, I loved wearing this. It draws the eye, don’t you think.”

I had never seen anything as slutty as the collection mom had. She had a shiny micro mini that hugged the ass and simmered as you moved. She had a ‘dress’ that was nothing but leather straps she made me put on. The straps on the tits buckled around the base of each tit and were sinched tight to my breast so that they were standing out like balloons. The straps around my waist and thighs have what can only be described as an inverted garter belt. The straps and clips reached up from my thighs, clipped to my pussy lips, and pulled them down and open. “Now that is a special outfit; we had a club we would go to that is where I would wear that. I have been fucked by so many dicks while wearing that. You look great. The read leather looks good on you.”

This was a particular time looking at all the things mom had and trying to choose what to wear. Mom chose the first yellow number for me. The halter top was smaller than I expected, and I spent five minutes getting the skirt in the correct position. Then she used a trick. She used double-sided tape, and the skirt was taped to my ass. It was the only way it would stay put and still cover anything. On the top, she did the same thing, and my under-boob was on display, but with the tape, the nipples would remain covered, not that the thin material hid my nipples. I felt more naked wearing this than when I was completely naked. It was like the outfit was calling to look at me as effective as having a spotlight on me. Mom took the shimmery silver one. It had a matching top. It was like a skirt around her tits, stopping right below her nipple. She had plenty of under-boob showing as well.

“Ok, hair and make-up next” mom pulled out her makeup kit and had me sit down. She started to work on my face. I could not see the mirror, but she seemed to be working hard.

She was done, and I got to see the whore in the mirror. Tits our showing hard little nipples through the halter top. Naked boob underneath and the SHORT skirt. If I ever sat down, my pussy was on display. The makeup was slutty but not over the top. The eyes were dark; the lips red a dark red. I looked like I was 20. I felt good as she started doing my hair simply as a French braid. I felt so hot and sexy. This was fun.

I watched mom do her makeup like mine and helped her French braid her hair. We joked a little about all the guys we could fuck looking like this, but most of the time, we prepared in silence. Like we did not want to break the mood. Did I tell you that mom is HOT? She is so sexy. I never really noticed before she never put on much makeup nor wore sexy clothes like we are now.

We have been doing this for 90 minutes “a mom, when do we need to the poker party?”

“We still have half an hour. The game starts at 7:00. Let’s go present ourselves to our men, shall we?”

Whistles and Cat calls greeted us; I felt fantastic—what a way to walk into a room.

“Perfect, my dear, you outdid yourself. Look at you and your daughter. I would swear she looks like she is in her 20s; ha. Who needs a bunch of lecherous old men around? We could stay home.” Dad beamed at mom and me.

“There is NO way we are staying home. You promised me we could go, and I will not take no for an answer.”

“Joking honey, of course, I want you to come, oh and you will come, I guarantee it.”

Mom and dad talking about bringing her and me to a party where she could fuck as many dicks as she wanted was surreal. My mom is a slut and a hot wife. My dad set up the opportunity for his wife and daughter to get pounded silly. Surreal was an understatement.

Josh “are you guys just leaving me here alone?”

“What do you want us to hire a babysitter? You can’t come with us. The guys would get a little weirded out with you watching. Why don’t you call up Freddy and see if you two can hang out? You can go over there. I think it will be just him and his mom, the pastor, who is coming to the poker party.”

Is our paster a pervert? He talks down about sex outside of marriage from the pulpit, the hypocrite. Well, let’s see how he likes the new me.

Mom “Pastor Gary is going to be there good; this is going to be good” she winked at me again. She has been winking at me a lot lately.

Josh hung up his phone. “Freddy said come on over. He does not have anything to do either. His mom is home and will ensure we don’t stay up all night.”

“Did you get permission to spend the night then?” Mom was a mom.

“Yea, I can spend the night.”

“Good, we are probably going to be late tonight, son. I will call you in the morning, ok.” Dad had a way about himself that made everyone feel at ease.

Mom “ok, dear, and you too slut. Let’s get this party started.” With a racing heart, I climbed into the car’s back seat and watched Josh take off on his bike.

“Excited aren’t you slut” dad probed.

“Yes, and nervous, I am still unsure about this party. What do I do?”

“Easy, follow my lead. Trust me; you are beautiful. These leches are going to love you.”

Dad parked the car in front of a lovely house, more significant than ours by a little. I sat in the back seat, looking at the manicured lawn and trimmed hedges. “Come on, Julie, it’s time,” Dad called for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.